The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Azanti 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Azanti Click to send private message to Azanti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
We have just had Average Joe - Adam Returns here in the UK, in fact the final episode is tomorrow, but I already know the outcome. I am aware this was on in the USA some time back.

I won't pre-judge just from what facts are out there because I am well aware that what we see on screen would be a fraction of what would actually be said.

I do believe Adam defintely could have found love as so many of the women were genuine and obviously wanted a real relationship and I sure would not have liked to be in his shoes. I found it odd that all of the women were white, with no one of any other ethnicity in there at all, but again, the divide between black and white in the USA is far greater than we have here in the UK where mixed relationships are common place. I sure hope that changes, as it can only be a good thing.

My reason for posting is a farily obvious one - Does anyone know what happened to Adam and Sam and if they're together? Having read some of the posts, I find it incredible that they are not allowed to see each other for a year, surely there must be a way around by arranging clandestine meetings or something because if the relationship was to grow, the best time to capitalise on that would be following on from the experience of the show surely? (I don't just mean the week away)Surely this has a better chance of sabotaging the end result giving the show an even remoter chance of any real love being found?

I think the other Joes who found Adam the women, in the main did a real good job, because there were some just wonderful people on there who just had a real nice vibe about them. You just knew they were good, kind people - Jennifer Lifshitz would be the best example I could think of in that category. (Along with both of the Jennifers and Rochelle)

I also found it interesting that regardless of how the women looked, they are made a real effort and for the most part, with a few very notable exceptions they were more sincere than the guys in the other shoes.

I am not going to comment on Sammantha Trenk because I really don't feel I have had a chance to get to know her. (Even in a fake media controlled way) My gut feeling is he may have made the wrong choice there. In any event Racheal seemed real nice. I am sure she won't be single for long.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... schmoe 09-06-05 1
   RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Azanti 09-07-05 2
 RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Seana 09-07-05 3
   RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Azanti 09-07-05 4
       RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Seana 09-07-05 5
           RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Azanti 09-08-05 6
               RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Agman2 03-24-15 7
                   RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Agman2 03-24-15 8
   RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Agman2 05-04-15 10
 RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... kidflash212 05-04-15 9
   RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTH... Agman2 05-04-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
IIRC, they broke up. They didn't last very long.

Rachel was fired from her teaching job for appearing on the show.

I don't remember all the girls, but if I recall correctly, many of them were needy. I didn't like Samantha at all, thats about as nice I can state it. Jennifer Lifshitz didn't do it for me. IMO, Rachel had both inner and outer beauty. She would have been my choice.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-07-05, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Azanti Click to send private message to Azanti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Having now seen the last episode that does not suprise me.

It is a real shame because, Racheal obviously (At least from the footage seen) was the better choice and incidentally in my view a good catch for anyone.

As for Racheal getting fired from her teaching job for appearing on the show, that's outrageous, surely she could take her previous employers to court for wrongful dismissal. I certainly hope so.

I lost a lot of respect for Adam in that last episode, again, based on what I saw, which I appreciate was only a fraction of the story.

But he did make it clear at the beginning he was looking for something long term at the beginning. If he was't, well then, don't state that.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Hi, there!

Not the most complete information, but from NBC's Average Joe page:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/where_are_they_now/adam_samantha.shtml

09-07-05, 11:13 AM (EST)
4. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Thanks Seana,

I had noticed you were something of an authourity on these pages.

I am going to have a read of that link now.

Nice logo.

xxx

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-05, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Authority? Not hardly.

But you have certainly guaranteed that I will think highly of you.

Welcome to RTVW!

Sig by MysticWolf

09-08-05, 02:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Bless you

and thanks for the welcome.

I checked the link, there only seemed to be comments from Adam and nothing from Samantha - her choice? I looked round the site but couldn't find anything.

I still can't believe Racheal got fired. I read all of Nathans comments from the other folder from AJ4. He seems like a nice guy, though I have not seen any of that show as it has yet to air over here.

Agman2 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-15, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Welome a little late Azanti!

03-24-15, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
5 posts in approximately 9 and a half years. I guess you don't get here much!

05-04-15, 12:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Seana, I'm sorry your'e gone from the boards! Looks like you took many posters with you!!!!!!

kidflash212 4411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-15, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
Why are you shouting?

05-04-15, 12:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: ADAM RETURNS - ADAM AND SAMANTHA?"
So that you can hear him all the way from 2005.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •