The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josh where are you????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Crazy 4 Josh Nachlas 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy%204%20Josh%20Nachlas Click to send private message to Crazy%204%20Josh%20Nachlas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josh where are you????"
Josh Nachlas if you ever read these message boards, please respond to me. I thought you were simply adorable and I totally fell in love with your personality. I realize the show was taped a little over a year ago, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you are still single and available. I couldn't believe it when Anna cut you. She was a fool. If anybody knows Josh N. personally & knows he doesn't read these boards, please let him know there is someone who would cherish him!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josh where are you???? damodci 08-12-05 1
   RE: Josh where are you???? Crazy 4 Josh Nachlas 08-14-05 4
 Go for direct contact.... BlueLies 08-14-05 2
   RE: Go for direct contact.... RavenChant 08-14-05 3
       RE: Go for direct contact.... Crazy 4 Josh Nachlas 08-14-05 5
   RE: Go for direct contact.... Crazy 4 Josh Nachlas 08-14-05 6
       RE: Go for direct contact.... damodci 08-17-05 7
           at his site... BlueLies 08-18-05 8
               RE: at his site... damodci 08-19-05 9
                   RE: at his site... BlueLies 08-22-05 10
                       RE: at his site... damodci 08-23-05 11
                           I wasn't coming on to him, silly... BlueLies 08-23-05 12
                               RE: I wasn't coming on to him, sill... damodci 08-24-05 13
                                   so you have powers... :) BlueLies 08-24-05 14
                                       RE: so you have powers... :) damodci 08-25-05 15
                                           its too late for me to think... 110... BlueLies 08-26-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

damodci 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail damodci Click to send private message to damodci Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Josh where are you????"
Don't fear, my dear. You may contact Josh DIRECTLY at his myspace page, here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=16928194&Mytoken=20050812160802

He's still single and searching, so take a deep breath and sweep him off of his little feet!

Best of luck!

D.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-14-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crazy%204%20Josh%20Nachlas Click to send private message to Crazy%204%20Josh%20Nachlas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Josh where are you????"
Thank you so much!!!! I didn't think anyone could contact them directly.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Go for direct contact...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 00:37 AM (EST)

C4JN: He's a Scorpio which means he's good in bed. Go for it!

Nice picture from his site:

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Under confidentiality agreement until July 2006? I guess that's so the show can run its course, eh? I think it already has.

RavenChant 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenChant Click to send private message to RavenChant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Go for direct contact...."
He is adorable,he and Nathan and Arthur were my favorite joes.

08-14-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Go for direct contact...."
Thank you for the suggestion. I liked him the best....of course and who couldn't just think Arthur was so awesome? He epitomises the type of real men women don't get the opportunities to meet these days. I love the average joes because they care about people other than just themselves.

08-14-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Go for direct contact...."
I am definatley going to check out this site. I am so glad there is a way to get a message directly to Josh. Thanx!

08-17-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail damodci Click to send private message to damodci Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Go for direct contact...."
You are entirely welcome. I just spoke to Josh yesterday and he is STILL on the market. Good luck!

D.

08-18-05, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "at his site..."
he was blogging back, do you know why?

08-19-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: at his site..."
On his myspace site? doesn't look like he has posted a blog, yet. Not sure I understand your question.

08-22-05, 00:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: at his site..."
Yes, that site. I think you understood my question.

I just wondering why he doesn't write anything back to his list of friends?

08-23-05, 07:00 AM (EST)
11. "RE: at his site..."
Well, I can't say for sure. I know he has responded to certain "friends" before. I also know that he has been bombarded with requests from women since the show aired, probably more so than all of the other Joes combined. I don't think he snubbed you on purpose, I just think all of the attention has overwhelmed him a little bit. You might try one more time, I don't think that is going too far.
Good Luck!
D.

08-23-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
12. "I wasn't coming on to him, silly..."
Hey, ... I didn't feel snubbed. Requests from women... poor guy! The only thing I wrote was "Hey, you're not blogging, why?"

Oh, yet another request from another woman.. the pressssuuuuuree!

How come I laugh whenever you post D?

08-24-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I wasn't coming on to him, silly..."
LOL! Yeah, I would KILL to have his fan club. I was talking to him the other day and he still doesn't seem to get it. He's humble, I guess.

Why do you always laugh? Because I WANT you to laugh. LOL

D.

08-24-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
14. "so you have powers... :)"
Humble eh? He's gonna have a hard time living this one down. He should be set for a while, and whomever he chooses to hang with for a while... I hope she's a strong woman who's adept at fending off cat fights.

Who would you kill?

08-25-05, 01:07 AM (EST)
15. "RE: so you have powers... :)"
I hope she's a woman that doesn't like to wear high heels. I would only THEORETICALLY kill for his fan club. What I really wish I had was a stalker. There's something so comforting about having someone hiding in your bushes when you come home at night, don't you think?

08-26-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
16. "its too late for me to think... 1106 pm where im at..."
Uh, hiding in my bushes? That provokes some (ahem) thought.... ummm..

actually stalkers scare the geebers outta me! Even the ones in high heels or flats.

I didn't even answer my door tonight, the guy just looked to ominous for me. It's like WTF does he want?

Okay, who would you 'theoretically' kill? And you thought you were done with that comment... bwaahaaahaaa!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •