The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Average Joe's Cheating Men"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

RavenChant 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenChant Click to send private message to RavenChant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Average Joe's Cheating Men"
So how do you feel about the guys that cheated on the show?How do you feel about guys that cheat on their wives?Nathan,Jason,Arthur any of the guys from Average Joe that post here and other people's views.How do you feel about guys that are married and carry on online romances,do you think that's cheating?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men LawSchool 08-06-05 1
   RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men freakusmaximus 08-07-05 2
       RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men Arthur 08-08-05 3
   RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men Arthur 08-08-05 4
       RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men freakusmaximus 08-08-05 5
           RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men bullzeye 08-08-05 6
               RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men LawSchool 08-08-05 7
               RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men freakusmaximus 08-08-05 8
 RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men mommy2bree 08-10-05 9
   RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men RavenChant 08-14-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LawSchool 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LawSchool Click to send private message to LawSchool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
I have no problem with the guys cheating on the show. One in the hand is worth two in the bush, right? If an attractive blonde is in one of the guy's laps, why should he remain "faithful" to a girl he met a few days earlier, has spent about five minutes of alone time with, has picked two OTHER guys to go out on dates with, and is semi-dating nine other guys at the time. Was it stupid to think these guys weren't being watched? Yes. Do I liken it to guys cheating on their significant other? Not remotely.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-07-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
I agree with you. I think the guys flirting with the paid blondes was more indicative of their stupidity (ie; how could they not know it was a set up) and not their unfaithfulness. how could you seriously consider it cheating (and how could anna seriously have been upset) when she had just met these guys for 5 min. the day before. on the other hand, being that they were stupid enough to fall for the trap, she was right in eliminating them.

Arthur 26 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
I think if you are in a relationship and you are messing around with someone other than your signficant other, you are cheating.

Arthur 26 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
That's all well and good. I look at it this way. If you really wanted to be with Anna, you would have not messed around at a bar with another woman.

08-08-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
Arthur: yes in the context of this show I agree with you, showing interest in the other girls was wrong, especially since you knew cameras were following you everywhere! but in real life if for example you went on a first date with someone, even if you liked them, it certainly would not be "cheating" if you flirted with some other girl at a bar. if on the other hand you were in a relationship with the person then it would be considered cheating.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-08-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
I think that if you are on a first date and decide to flirt with someone else - you are sending your date a clear message that there is no future with him/her. I also think you lose your right to complain after the fact.

LawSchool 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LawSchool Click to send private message to LawSchool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
>I think that if you are
>on a first date and
>decide to flirt with someone
>else - you are sending
>your date a clear message
>that there is no future
>with him/her. I also
>think you lose your right
>to complain after the fact.
>

Well what if the other person instead says "Nice to meet you; hold on while I go on dates with two other people and I'll get to you shortly"?

08-08-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
oh, I dodnt mean flirting with someone WHILE you are on a date. that would be rude. I mean, go on a date with someone you potentially like. then the next day or something go to a bar with a bunch of friends and flirt with random girls. that is more similar to the sitution on the show. that clearly isnt cheating. the only difference is that the average joes and bimbo guys were followed by cameras.

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
Personally, I don't like any cheaters...whether it's a man cheating on his wife, or a woman cheating on her husband. I think an "online romance" is "emotional cheating"...in that a lot of the emotion that should be given to the significant other is spent on a person on the 'net. It also has potential to develop into a physical relationship. My husband worked with (and became close to) a young lady who seemed to think anyone's husband was fair game (she had carried on affairs with a few of the married men at work), and he couldn't understand why I didn't like the idea of him being "close" to her. To me, that is just too much of a dangerous situation, with potential to develop into more than he intended at the start. I hated the idea that I was telling him not to be "friends" with this girl, but on the other hand, I could not trust HER, and I know that men can be weak at times. (No offense, guys.) Especially since my hubby and I were going through a rough patch of our own at the time. But anyway, no one really cares about that...I just was reminded of this by your question, I guess.

RavenChant 27 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenChant Click to send private message to RavenChant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Average Joe's Cheating Men"
I agree,I am going through the online cheating with my husband now,he doesn't seem to get that he's cheating on me though,but it really hurts.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •