The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-05 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

Just came across this in Yahoo News:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050727/ap_en_tv/average_joe_lawsuit_1

Very interesting...

--Donna :~)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's... ladro 07-27-05 1
 RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's... Lisapooh 07-27-05 2
   RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's... DonnaLynn 07-27-05 3
       RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's... Lisapooh 07-27-05 4
           RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's... DonnaLynn 07-27-05 5
 RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's... BlueLies 07-28-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
""They say the network used their concepts, story lines and casting suggestions for the show, including the use of cosmetic surgery and dentistry to enhance the appearance of the "Joes," who compete for the affections of a woman.""

Sounds like a nusiance lawsuit to me.

The idea of using cosmetic surgery and denistry to enhance the Joes is hardly unique or profound. If you go back in the archieves on this board I am sure one will find the topic discussed a few times.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
I hope the producers of Extreme Makeover and The Swan sue these Joes for bogarting their ideas.

A makeover for an average looking person? Unheard of!

07-27-05, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
What gets me about this lawsuit is that Fredo was one of the plaintiffs. Wasn't he one of the AJ's that returned at the beginning of this season to help train the new Joe's??? Maybe he was upset because he didn't get enough camera time!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
from what I remember of Fredo and his ponytail mullet, parachute pants and flappy arms, he could benefit from a makeover or twelve of his own.

07-27-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
5. "RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
>from what I remember of Fredo
>and his ponytail mullet, parachute
>pants and flappy arms, he
>could benefit from a makeover
>or twelve of his own.
>

ROFL! Maybe that's why he's suing! The producers wouldn't pay for his make-over!!!!

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NBC being sued by previous AJ's..."
Hey, don't say nay yet.... anything is possible...

Although, it will be excruciatingly difficult to prove, it will be interesting to see what happens with this.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •