The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Self respect"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Iceland15 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-14-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iceland15 Click to send private message to Iceland15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Self respect"
I can't believe that I have actually watched this tripe. Don't these Joes have ANY self- respect? Do people really debase and humiliate themselves like this? Atheletic events versus athletes? Who thought that it would be close? While they keep dressing up the prize as a cheap slut. It's embarassing to watch them suffer while we wait for her to pick up her tongue off the floor. Waiting for her opportunity to sail off into the sunset with the mimbo of her choice. After she gives her obligatory speech about world peace, true love, etc. You can watch this scenerio play out every Saturday night at any bar in shallow America. This show is truely pathetic. Women always choose looks over substance.They are shallow vixens obsessed with their own self comfort. Monetarily as well as physically. Who didn't know this?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Self respect Estee 07-14-05 1
 RE: Self respect probably clueless 07-14-05 2
 RE: Self respect RollDdice 07-15-05 3
 RE: Self respect mmm_link 07-15-05 4
 RE: Self respect Glow 07-15-05 5
   RE: Self respect DonnaLynn 07-15-05 6
       RE: Self respect Glow 07-15-05 10
       RE: Self respect Arthur 07-30-05 19
   RE: Self respect kryp 07-15-05 9
       RE: Self respect Glow 07-15-05 11
           RE: Self respect kryp 07-15-05 12
               RE: Self respect Glow 07-15-05 13
                   RE: Self respect SilverStar 07-15-05 14
                       Ha! Glow 07-15-05 15
                           RE: Ha! SilverStar 07-15-05 16
                               RE: Ha! Glow 07-15-05 17
 RE: Self respect Fox41 07-15-05 7
   RE: Self respect BlueLies 07-15-05 8
       RE: Self respect Seana 07-15-05 18
           BlueTruth BlueLies 07-30-05 20
 RE: Self respect Arthur 08-08-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-05, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Self respect"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-05 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Women always choose looks over substance.They are shallow vixens obsessed with their own self comfort. Monetarily as well as physically. Who didn't know this?

I've already made my speeches for the day, so I think I'm going to sit back and watch this one for a while.

Or to put it another way: Incoming.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Self respect"
While they keep dressing up the prize as a cheap slut.

And that's a problem?

Handcrafted by RollDice®

shallow

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Self respect"
Women always choose looks over substance.

Those extra 10 crunches every morning really pay off.

You want to get out of the Av. Joe camp? How about you shave those sideburns that come to a point near your nose. You feel me, Dante?

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-15-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Self respect"
I think it's pretty obvious the producers are orchestrating this show to get the exact response that we are giving. So in essence, they are doing their job...and we still watch, although I do split the screen and watch my Brady Bunch DVDs everytime Miss. Anna is speaking her thoughts.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Self respect"
*stares in disbelief*
I read this about an hour ago and laughed it off. But you know what? It's really bothering me that somebody could generalize an entire gender this way. These shows pick these women for a reason. Anna in no way represents the entire female population. Take me for example, if you will. I was going to the gym quite regularly when I started dating my DF. I think he is adorable and handsome but I'm not sure everybody sees him that way. I'm sure he is probably considered "average". *shrug* I had a few offers from a few guys at the gym. Big muscles, perfect hair, perfect faces, perfect tans, all that. I turned them down because I had just started dating DF and really liked him.

That being said, if it was me in Anna's position, I'd totally be hot for Rocky.

Of course, I always choose looks over substance. I am a shallow vixen obsessed with my own self comfort. *snort*

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-15-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Self respect"
>I always choose
>looks over substance. I
>am a shallow vixen obsessed
>with my own self comfort.
>*snort*
ROFL!

Anyone can say that women always pick god looks over substance must not have anyone, because more often than not, you'll see a drop dead gorgeous woman with an ugly man. It's just a fact! Men are MUCH MUCH MUCH more for the looks than women. It's the way God made them... (That's not saying that I wouldn't be pawing all over Rocky either. He's yummy and appears to be one of the only "nice" hunks.)

P.S. I feel bad for Art though... He's not strong enough emotionally for this kind of show...

--Donna :~)

07-15-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Self respect"
And besides, with this kind of show, who isn't going to base some of their choices on looks? They get to spend like a minute with each guy. Rocky *does* seem like a nice guy. So that combined with his looks... I mean, come on.

bah.

I feel bad for him too.

Arthur 26 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Self respect"
>P.S. I feel bad for
>Art though... He's not
>strong enough emotionally for this
>kind of show...
>

Awww, thanks for feeling bad. But no need to, I made out just fine. I'd also like to add, I never shed one tear on the show.

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-15-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Self respect"
> Take me
>for example, if you will.
> I was going to
>the gym quite regularly when
>I started dating my DF.
> I think he is
>adorable and handsome but I'm
>not sure everybody sees him
>that way. I'm sure
>he is probably considered "average".
> *shrug* I had
>a few offers from a
>few guys at the gym.
> Big muscles, perfect hair,
>perfect faces, perfect tans, all
>that. I turned them
>down because I had just
>started dating DF and really
>liked him.
>
>That being said, if it was
>me in Anna's position, I'd
>totally be hot for Rocky.
>
>

Pics please.

07-15-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Self respect"
pictures of who? The guys at the gym or DF?

kryp 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-15-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kryp Click to send private message to kryp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Self respect"
>pictures of who? The guys
>at the gym or DF?
>
>
>

Of YOU!

07-15-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Self respect"
oh. LOL.
Trust me, Anna is on a total different level. I'm average.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Self respect"
She hot, the Glow. She has very nice ASSets. *wink*

I don't even think Anna is that gorgeous. Her hair really bothers me.

07-15-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
15. "Ha!"
You hush. *blush*

Her hair?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ha!"
Her bangs, more specifically. And I don't like her in the pigtails. It's cute on some girls, but not on her. IMHO.

07-15-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ha!"
Ohhh. Okay. *nods* I know what you mean.

*takes out pigtails*

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Self respect"
"Don't
these Joes have ANY self-
respect? Do people really debase
and humiliate themselves like this?"

"Women always choose looks over
substance.They are shallow vixens obsessed
with their own self comfort.
Monetarily as well as physically.
Who didn't know this?"

A lot of people are coming up short in the self respect department these days. And YES, people humiliate & debase themselves doing stupid sh*t 24/7.
A lot of MEN choose looks over substance too. Men wrote the book on that sh*t! Not all women are shallow vixens. There are some very nice women, & men out there. But who really takes the time to get to know a person? Now days it's not about personality, it's about how HOT a person is. Why do you think the divorce rate is so high? Why do you think that so many relationships are in the toilet? A lot of people go into relationships for all the wrong reasons.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-15-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Self respect"
What guys like Carson don't realize is that they get back what they put into it and vice-versa for the female "Carsons" of the world.

It's never enough for guys like Carson. Let's say Carson encountered his version of the perfect woman. Let's say she only had eyes for him, doted on his every wish, was a hot babe, well off financially... he'd find a way to criticize that.

In acknowledging how she dotes on him, instead of saying "She's such a sweetheart, she spoils me" He'd probably say, "She's a spineless wimp and she never sets limits, so I'm going to walk all over her."

In acknowleding how she took pride in her appearance and how hot she is, instead of saying "She works really hard at taking good care of herself." He'd probably say, "She only looks that way, so she can trash poor, defenseless guys like me."

and so on, and so on and so on....

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Self respect"
In acknowledging how she dotes on him, instead of saying "She's such a sweetheart, she spoils me" He'd probably say, "She's a spineless wimp and she never sets limits, so I'm going to walk all over her."...

You know, that sounds a lot like the BlueTruth.

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-30-05, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "BlueTruth"
I love your noun-verb agreement.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

Actually, it's about my kitty blue, she lies on my keyboard a lot (or newspaper whatever the case may be) when she wants some lovin' - gramatically, I guess it should have been BlueLays, but that would have been too provocative... anywho, have a good one.

Arthur 26 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arthur Click to send private message to Arthur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Self respect"
>I can't believe that I have
>actually watched this tripe. Don't
>these Joes have ANY self-
>respect? Do people really debase
>and humiliate themselves like this?
>Atheletic events versus athletes? Who
>thought that it would be
>close? While they keep dressing
>up the prize as a
>cheap slut. It's embarassing to
>watch them suffer while we
>wait for her to pick
>up her tongue off the
>floor. Waiting for her opportunity
>to sail off into the
>sunset with the mimbo of
>her choice. After she gives
>her obligatory speech about world
>peace, true love, etc. You
>can watch this scenerio play
>out every Saturday night at
>any bar in shallow America.
>This show is truely pathetic.
>Women always choose looks over
>substance.They are shallow vixens obsessed
>with their own self comfort.
>Monetarily as well as physically.
>Who didn't know this?

I'm sure you watched every episode, too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •