The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any doofus on TV will get laid (Female Beergoogles)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

hugodrax 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hugodrax Click to send private message to hugodrax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any doofus on TV will get laid (Female Beergoogles)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-04 AT 02:38 AM (EST)

no women like Samantha would bat an eye at him and I also include the majority of the women at the show including rachel.

The guy is not particularly attractive, average to below average A C-

The guy is socially Autistic.
The guy obviously is not well rounded and lacks real life experiences

The guy does not give the impression of someone who is bright.
I would even bet cash that he is a poor lover.

So he made his money Trading options using is parents seed money and got a nice windfall (Any fool with 250-500K and some basic training on tradestation could become a millionaire), he is a child born with a silver spoon who was probably coddled all his life.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any doofus on TV will get laid ... Chrissy gal 04-08-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any doofus on TV will get laid (Female Beergoogles)"
Hi hugodrax, we already have a thread similar to this one:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID58/516.shtml

Here is the community guideline relating to starting a new thread when one already exists:

IV. AVOID DUPLICATE POSTS
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on multiple forums. Weeding through duplicate discussions can be frustrating and annoying for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted. Reposting the same message repeatedly will be interpreted as SPAM.

Since you already posted on that thread, I know you know about it, so I am assuming that you just didn't know about the rule. There is a link to the community guidelines at the top of the forum.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •