The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

tidblggrrr 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tidblggrrr Click to send private message to tidblggrrr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!"
I loved adam..and now i strongly dislike him.I can't believe he did that.He should have listened to his mother.Mothers do know best.Another thing I hope he enjoys all his money going to dog clothes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE... Wacko Jacko 04-06-04 1
   RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE... buscemi 04-06-04 2
       RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE... Handola 04-06-04 3
           RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE... Traces 04-06-04 5
 Another duplicate ... locking AyaK 04-06-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-06-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!"
No, he should've listened to his heart.

Adam wanted Sam and that's who Adam should've taken. It is irrelevant who his mom, dad, you or I liked. If Sam is the type of girl Adam wanted than that his who he should've picked.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!"
I'll agree with this point. If that's the way Adam felt, it was better for both Rachel that he picked Sam. Rachel is better off finding out what type of guy Adam is now.

Handola 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Handola Click to send private message to Handola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!"
Did someone say "mothers do know best"? Wow.

Adam is not a jerk, he didn't find "the one", but he picked someone that he had passion for and a good time with. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! If he picked Rachel and then she discovered that he wasn't on the same page, it could have been more devastating.

I said this before: Remember-he sent the supermodels home. Doesn't that say something about him? Also remember that editing can really make someone look a certain way-we only see what the producers want us to see. Maybe Samantha wasn't as bad as we all think. It doesn't matter, though. She made Adam's pulse race and Rachel didn't. Period. I hope this is the last we see of Average Joe, however.

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ADAM SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE FIRST SHOW!!!!!"
"I said this before: Remember-he sent the supermodels home. Doesn't that say something about him?"

I think that was a set-up. And they weren't much better looking than the original girls so it wasn't that big of a sacrifice to make anyway. I didn't see any 'supermodels' among them. Just retired strippers from the looks of it. And the original girls were hot! One is even a homecoming queen. Some Average Janes! I would have liked to see if Adam would have turned away REAL supermodels in the face of REAL Average Janes!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Another duplicate ... locking"
We have four other active threads discussing the finale, so I'm locking this one.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •