The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NBC does it again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

lifshitz 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lifshitz Click to send private message to lifshitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NBC does it again"
i hate NBC. Everytime they edit the last show to make it look like the underdog and overall better person will win. However, everytime we are let down. I am truly disappointed in Adam for picking Samantha. He can have fun spending all his money on her and playing with her stupid dog.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NBC does it again Littleroo 04-05-04 1
   RE: NBC does it again dottie1032 04-05-04 5
 RE: NBC does it again Ricky 04-05-04 2
 RE: NBC does it again archon 04-05-04 3
   RE: NBC does it again dottie1032 04-05-04 4
   RE: NBC does it again DeCloah 04-05-04 6
   RE: NBC does it again NBCSUCKS 04-06-04 10
   RE: NBC does it again Jeff98765 04-06-04 14
       RE: NBC does it again Traces 04-06-04 17
       RE: NBC does it again fairyprincess 04-06-04 21
       RE: NBC does it again archon 04-07-04 29
 RE: NBC does it again angryjoe 04-05-04 7
   RE: NBC does it again FREDO_rulz 04-05-04 8
   RE: NBC does it again Jeff98765 04-06-04 15
   RE: NBC does it again Luis XIX 04-07-04 28
 RE: NBC does it again NBCSUCKS 04-06-04 9
   RE: NBC does it again robert_sterling26 04-06-04 11
       RE: NBC does it again So_Opinionated 04-06-04 12
           RE: NBC does it again Jeff98765 04-06-04 16
 RE: NBC does it again ImZACKtheAPE 04-06-04 13
 RE: NBC does it again analein 04-06-04 18
 RE: NBC does it again Reeflex7 04-06-04 19
   RE: NBC does it again calamityc 04-06-04 20
 RE: NBC does it again mmm_link 04-06-04 22
   RE: NBC does it again IslandFever 04-06-04 23
       RE: NBC does it again reedcom 04-06-04 25
           RE: NBC does it again Reeflex7 04-06-04 26
 RE: NBC does it again munson 04-06-04 24
 RE: NBC does it again Luis XIX 04-07-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Littleroo 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Littleroo Click to send private message to Littleroo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NBC does it again"
Agree 100%. Adam was thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy. I lost all respect for him...as much as one person can via tv.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dottie1032 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottie1032 Click to send private message to dottie1032 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NBC does it again"
I personally think that they won't last.............in the coming weeks............we will see them on the cover of People saying that what we all now know that they have broken up. Adam just wanted a "booty call"...................He is no different than the other two average joe.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-04, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NBC does it again"
I totally agree. Rachel is sweet and he should have picked her if he's serious about a long term relationship and possibly marriage.

Samantha seems like a total phony to me. They might have some fun together, but I don't think it will last. We'll keep seeing him on the Average Joe until he gets it right.

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NBC does it again"
Speaking as an average-joe, I have to say that Adam's decision set us back decades! And we acheived so much over that time -- running multi-billion dollar companies, being elected President, and even on occasion, winning a golf tournament...

but this did not do us any favors.... He picked the female version of Jason!

Well... I hope he only picked her for the "short-term", because this type of woman would bleed him dry over the long haul!

Mrs. Archon said it best -- there is only 1 reason that a woman works in the Men's Department of Barneys -- and its not because she has the hots for silk ties (well, she may, but thats for another thread....)

Mas disappointo....

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." Marcus (B-5)

dottie1032 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottie1032 Click to send private message to dottie1032 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NBC does it again"
All I can say is that I am really disappointed with Adam tonite.....WHY?????????? What were you thinking???? Oh, I know what you were thinking with...... shame on you Adam.....SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never again will this stupid show suck me in......

DeCloah 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeCloah Click to send private message to DeCloah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NBC does it again"
>Speaking as an average-joe, I have
>to say that Adam's decision
>set us back decades!
>And we acheived so much
>over that time -- running
>multi-billion dollar companies, being elected
>President, and even on occasion,
>winning a golf tournament...

Totally man... we average joe's got a lot of work to redeem ourselves... totally disappointing

NBCSUCKS 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NBCSUCKS Click to send private message to NBCSUCKS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NBC does it again"
He picked
>the female version of Jason!
>
That's unfair to Jason. He was a nice simpleton who happened to be stunningly gorgeous. Sam has nothing on Rachel. Trailer trash vs a lifemate, and Adam's thinking with the little head. Guess he's as big a jerk as the fat guy who was chasing women for him in Vegas.

Jeff98765 18 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff98765 Click to send private message to Jeff98765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NBC does it again"
Where do you get off saying he picekd the female version of Jason!!! In my opinion Rachel was much prettier than Samantha, and that was without a lot of makeup! Rachel is naturally gorgeous and could look exotically beautiful with the right
make-up. Others think that Rachel was hotter than Samatha?

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: NBC does it again"
"Others think that Rachel was hotter than Samatha?"

Way hotter! Actually I think almost all of the girls were hotter than Samantha. Maybe it's that nosejob she has that takes away something. She also looks 'Courtney Lovish'! Rachel is certainly more beautiful.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: NBC does it again"
>Where do you get off saying
>he picekd the female version
>of Jason!!! In my opinion
>Rachel was much prettier than
>Samantha, and that was without
>a lot of makeup! Rachel
>is naturally gorgeous and could
>look exotically beautiful with the
>right
>make-up. Others think that Rachel
>was hotter than Samatha?

Jeff, Beauty comes from within......and Sam had NO beauty coming from within or without. Rachel was not only pretty on the outside, but she had a MUCH better outlook and personality than Sam.

archon 178 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail archon Click to send private message to archon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: NBC does it again"
Jeff...

I was refering to the Style vs. Substance comparison. There is no way you can tell me that a woman who works in the Mens department of Barneys has the same substance as a woman who makes a pittance and teaches 2nd graders.

I didnt say Rachel wasnt attractive. To be honest, i would choose her looks over Sams every time.

But, Sam dripped sexuality... it flowed from her every pour. And thats what Adam hooked on to. Physical attraction.

The same went for Melanoma and Weatherboy. She obviously was hot in the loins for him -- and it wasnt for his stunning ability to hold a conversation!

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

angryjoe 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angryjoe Click to send private message to angryjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NBC does it again"
NBC and the Average Joe Series has completely ruined my life over the last 6 months. NBC has made me think that Melana, Larissa and now Adam would choose the person that was the nicest, most genuine, and really cared for them. Their creative editing has really pissed me off. What have we learned from this series?... The exact cynical message that NBC hoped we would learn. This showed that people are completely superficial and selfish. This show has given the "average" people out there no hope of attaining someone who is supposedly "above average"

FREDO_rulz 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-04, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FREDO_rulz Click to send private message to FREDO_rulz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NBC does it again"
Fredo never would have made such a stupid mistake.

It sucks for you average guys out there. Fortunately for me FREDO_rulz has never has trouble getting a date, mostly because of my Jason-Peebles-esque good looks and my Michael-Cardamone-esque charm. Don't worry though average guys...you can always have my sloppy seconds.

-FREDO_rulz

04-06-04, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff98765 Click to send private message to Jeff98765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: NBC does it again"
Wrong. Adam had that chance with Rachel. He just chose not to exercise that choice because, although Rachel was prettier, classier, and more sensual than Samantha, he was afraid of commitment.

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-04, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: NBC does it again"
04/07/04

I couldn't agree with you more! I did not see Melana's Average Joe show, but I saw Larissa's and Adam's shows and I am 100% convinced that for me to find a girl who is almost exactly like Larissa and is also beautiful on the inside is like finding a needle in a haystack! I'm so angry and disgusted with Adam and Larissa, that I wish I could have my own show! I'm definitely an average joe in the true sense! What would NBC and my potential candidates,i.e.the ladies from which I get to pick from, if I secretly don a latex face mask that makes me look exactly like my favorite actor, Chris Elliott who played the lead character
Chris Peterson in "Get a Life" and try to convince the ladies in my show that it is absolutely OK for a guy who's over 30, does
not drive, and still live at home with his folks, and that does not make me gay? I'm pretty sure that Chris Peterson or Chris
Elliott is not gay on the show and in real life! Now this is something for Larissa Meek to chew on!

Luis XIX

NBCSUCKS 3 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NBCSUCKS Click to send private message to NBCSUCKS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NBC does it again"
Never again. I didn't watch AJ2 because it was obvious from the start that the wench was shallow. I guess I expected more out of Adam. What a schmuck. And we're all schmucks for watching. It won't happen again, though. CBS, here I come!

robert_sterling26 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robert_sterling26 Click to send private message to robert_sterling26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NBC does it again"
No, Rachel wasn't trailer trash, that's what Samantha referred to Christine as. Amazing, when NBC edited this final episode, knowing that Adam chose Samantha, they still included Adam trashing the little muffy poodle Chloe, and Samantha comparing herself to Christine by saying "we're nothing alike, I'm sophisticated and she's trailer trash." Plus I bet Samantha did not enjoy watching the show tonight and hear what Adam's family's first impressions of her were, i.e., "we really, really, liked Rachel better." Samantha = high maintenance. Rachel = pretty, sweet, the real thing! Hey, is there anyone out here saying Samantha was the better choice, besides Adam?

So_Opinionated 177 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail So_Opinionated Click to send private message to So_Opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NBC does it again"
Sorry, but no one with an ounce on self esteem would pick Samantha. What it comes down to is, Adam is still looking for approval, still looking for acceptance amongst the popular kids. Samantha completed him in a sense that he now has the girl who was untouchable to him. Remember he was the Average Joe at first, so he's just trying to make it to the "big league." What he doesn't realize is, the popular kids will let you in, spend your money, get all they can and then dump you.

Note to Adam: Watch the Lifetime channel, there is a story about the average kid trying to hang with the popular kids every week. Sad part is the average kid always kills the popular kid when they realize that they really aren't accepted.

It would be great if Adam had a last minute twist and he was Joe Millionaire (broke).

Can anyone tell me what record Samantha would break speeding away from him?

04-06-04, 03:40 AM (EST)
16. "RE: NBC does it again"
I don't get you people! Why do you think that Samantha was more than Rachel??? Rachel is so sexy. And, remember, Adam did reject a homecoming queen. So, I don't buy your conclusions.

ImZACKtheAPE 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-04, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ImZACKtheAPE Click to send private message to ImZACKtheAPE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NBC does it again"
NBC does it again. Ive been saying it ever since reality tv came into our lives. NBC sucks! They should stick to doing sitcoms and leave reality shows upto the pros, like CBS.

On tonights show its obvious to any half-witted couch potato that the only important things in Sams life are herself, her fashion canine and money.

If I went on a date with any woman that brought her dog along (ON THE DATE!!), let alone dressed it and went shopping for it, I'd tell her to get stuffed! And Adam picked this chick. Was not the slipping on of the pink Gap sweatshirt for poochy a clear enough sign for Adam? He actually wants more of this type of behaviour in the future? Well Adam, she's all yours mate!

Perhaps after you've spent thousands of dollars on pink frocks for the two mutts it might be punishment enough.

analein 42 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail analein Click to send private message to analein Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: NBC does it again"
I have to say, everyone seems to be taking this whole thing way too personally and way too seriously.

Adam did exactly what Maleena and Larissa both did - he followed his instincts. It may turn out, as it did with Maleena and Larissa, that his instincts were wrong, but I cannot fault him for following them. Do you really think that he would have been happier if he picked Rachel when he did not feel the same level of passion as he did for Samantha? I think that would be settling on Adam's part and not true to what his instincts were telling him. It may very well be one big booty call on Adam's part, but then again, he seemed a little bit more articulate about his feelings for Samantha than just saying "she's hot" all the time (although that's what everyone remebers most).

Adam also acknowledged that both he and Samantha would have to mature a great deal before they would be ready to take the next step, so he is not going into the relationship with his eyes closed. He knows what he wants, what he is ready for and what he is not ready to handle (like when he said goodbye to Brittany). It is likely that Rachel is far more mature than Adam is and that he would feel like he was dating his mother if he picked her. Dating someone that reminds you of your mother (not in a physical sense of course) is not a bad thing if you're ready for it. If you're not, it can be really weird.

Don't get me wrong. I would have dinged Samantha the minute I saw how she treated her dog (I love my miniature dachshund very much, but I'm not dressing her in anything, even if she would consent to wear clothing) and kept Amy and Rachel for the final two. But Adam said it best at the end of the show: he's the one who ultimately has to live with his decision - not his parents, not his friends and certainly not us.

I also think that it was fairly obvious that NBC edited the show to portray Samantha as the flashy shallow one and Rachel as the safe choice so as to make it even more shocking when he selected the girl who apparently everyone in America thinks was the wrong choice. I suspect that there is more to Samantha than was shown on TV (I thought that the butterfly tatoo story was nice - if it was true) and that Rachel has some shortcomings that we were not allowed to see. Adam probably got to know them a lot better than we did.

This relationship may go the way of Maleena's and (I think) Larissa's, but I personally hope it works out. Adam deserves to follow his instincts (or his heart or his little head or whatever) and be happy just like everyone else. If it doesn't work out - well, as Tennyson said, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: NBC does it again"
This is my $.02....I wasn't wild about either of them, and I think that the reason Rachel is being put up on a pedestal is that we're comparing her to Sam, who would make anyone look good.

I agree with a lot of the criticism of Sam. She's very high maintenance and materialistic, and I think Adam's parents were right on target with their assessment of her. But I didn't think Rachel was "all that" either. She seemed a little possessive of Adam, and I think she had their future life all planned out already, which is a little frightening. To even be thinking about marriage and coaching Little League and all this after just meeting someone is getting a little ahead of yourself. I can understand this making Adam uneasy. I'm not saying there aren't good things about Rachel...I'm just saying she, like Sam, is young and not perfect still needs to mature a little bit.

Of the final five, I thought Amy & Christine had the best head on their shoulders. And I thought they were both better looking than Sam. I think it's revealing that Adam chose someone who was local. It definitely lends credence to the "booty call" theory of how he made his choice.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: NBC does it again"
I wonder why these romance shows think they have to *shock* us to make good television? That has really created a formula in itself. Whoever you think is the best choice = it will be the other one! There were really more clues in this show that Samantha would still be standing at the end than most of the others. He cheated on the stock trading to get the date with her. He wouldn't kiss her best friend (when he had no problems kissing on all the rest). And he got really touchy about his parents not falling all over her. But they threw me off with the sideline story about the dog. Seemed like that earned alot of points on the negative column. That really was just a doggy trick by NBC. They had to do something to make it look less like he would pick Samantha.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: NBC does it again"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-04 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

My personal opinion:

The producers edited the show after Adam kicked off the bikini babes as their way at getting back at him. Way to go Producers.

I, for one, am happy Adam didn't let any of us down (sarcasm). Now lets give Rachael and Boston Brian their day...

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: NBC does it again"
There was one thing that made me think we might have been victims of editing and that was when Sam's face was shown after Adam had kissed all the other women on tv. She looked like she was going to cry. Then I thought maybe her feelings are real. On the other hand, my husband is Jewish and from NY, and thinks he has the same taste as Adam, and he felt Sam was insincere although attractive. He picked Rachel out from the beginning. I felt that Sam was the one who came across as trailer trash and was shocked when she was talking about private schools and her sorority. She made for good tv and gave NBC a story line. How much of this reality show was real? Probably not much.

reedcom 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reedcom Click to send private message to reedcom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: NBC does it again"
The whole format of Average Joe is doomed for the Joe's from the start. How many 1 on 1 dates do they have before they choose the 1 person? 2 or 3? The "hotter" will always win over "average" with so little time to get to know each other.

The other problem the producers made was the "surprise" factor. Romance movies/books are ALWAYS predictable, so you can root for the two people to get together. All 3 shows were edited to disappoint. How utterly depressing, NBC!

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: NBC does it again"
>The whole format of Average Joe
>is doomed for the Joe's
>from the start. How
>many 1 on 1 dates
>do they have before they
>choose the 1 person?
>2 or 3? The
>"hotter" will always win over
>"average" with so little time
>to get to know each
>other.
>
>

Agreed. Brian W. had 3 dates, I believe, to win Larissa over. Gil had the same. Not a lot of time to learn about someone. With so little to go on, good looks are going to give you the edge every single time. Give them 10 or so dates and the average joes/janes with better personalities might have a shot, but that's just not possible for a TV show.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: NBC does it again"
Rachel annoyed me some. But so did Samantha. And so did his family. Come to think of it, Adam's pretty annoying himself. Why did I watch this exercise in annoyance, anyway????

Why didn't Adam didn't feel any "passion'? Becuase Rachel is a younger version of his mother!

Adam wants the glamorous, exciting Manhattan lifestyle with a pretty, albeit shallow, girl on his arm for a while. Why not? It's what he's dreamed about, people. Let the man finally enjoy.

No doubt Mom will have several Rachels lined up once the SamAdam deal is done.

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: NBC does it again"
04/07/04

I'm very disappointed that Adam picked neither Rachel nor Christine! I seriously wished that Adam picked Christine because she was the right one for him. I hope it is not too late for me to contact Eric Bischoff* via the Internet to see if there may be a special wrestling match between Larissa and any one of the following eliminated average Janes: Christine,Tracilee,or Rachel. If either one of them beats Larissa, then we can have Average Joe 4 in the summertime strring either Christine,Tracilee,or Rachel!If Larissa wins,then she gets to try again with 18 new Joes! Why wait till fall?
Give me a break! WWE Smackdown and Raw do not take summer vacations,why should Average Joe?

*Eric Bischoff, WWE Raw General Manager is the perfect guy to be the special guest referee!

Luis XIX

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •