The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"interesting news on Gil"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"interesting news on Gil"
I just read in a gossip forum that our dear Gil is a stripper at a "men only" bar and that leads to the real reason he left. Also read a great article on Fredo and how he would not have been terribly pleasant if he had been eliminated face to face.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: interesting news on Gil Howard Dean 03-02-04 1
   RE: interesting news on Gil libgirl2 03-03-04 2
 RE: interesting news on Gil lyrker 03-04-04 3
 RE: interesting news on Gil ladro 03-04-04 4
   RE: interesting news on Gil Howard Dean 03-05-04 5
       RE: interesting news on Gil escapedude 03-05-04 6
   RE: interesting news on Gil libgirl2 03-08-04 8
 RE: interesting news on Gil missygirl3 03-08-04 7
   RE: interesting news on Gil Howard Dean 03-08-04 9
       RE: interesting news on Gil missygirl3 03-08-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
Could you give us some links on that?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-03-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
>Could you give us some links
>on that?

I'll see if I can find them again. Otherwise I found the information in Google groups rec.arts.tv. Its should still be in there somewhere.

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-04-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
That would tie in nicely with my theory that the reason he got so upset about Larissa dating Fabio was because she beat him to it.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-04-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
I suppose it is interesting if you believe everthing you read on the internet.

03-05-04, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: interesting news on Gil"

Very true. I was hoping it was the website of Entertainment Tonight, or something like that. Usenet newsgroups or Yahoo, Google etc newsgroups are obviously less reliable.

>I suppose it is interesting if
>you believe everthing you read
>on the internet.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-05-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
Hey lyrker

who is jeremy schvartz?

03-08-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
>I suppose it is interesting if
>you believe everthing you read
>on the internet.

I know you can't believe everything on the net. It is a rumor floating around and rumors can be wrong. However we are talking Gil here! Most of the hunks pinged my gaydar.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
Thats funny because I thought Gil was gay the first time I saw him and from the picture of him on the cover of this week's People Magazine.

03-08-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: interesting news on Gil"

He's on the cover of People Magazine? What???? Is there a writeup in there on Average Joe?

>Thats funny because I thought Gil
>was gay the first time
>I saw him and from
>the picture of him on
>the cover of this week's
>People Magazine.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: interesting news on Gil"
There is a small picture in the corner on this weeks issue where the headline is something about L and G still being together. I did not buy it because I dont care about Oscar fashion or parties.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •