The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"this show is officially over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

eatquiznossubs 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eatquiznossubs Click to send private message to eatquiznossubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"this show is officially over"
thats right, OVER. because at this point it really doesnt matter who the hell larissa picks, we all know who the real winner is.

YEAH FREDO!!! although its really sad that he had to be put on a friggin submarine to figure it out "uh yeah dude, she is only in it for the looks" was there any question in our minds? no. but at least he got out of it with a smidge of his pride left over, not to mention a great line about jim the pilot who really just works at chilis. tee hee. fredo is a funny guy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: this show is officially over trishmacky 02-24-04 1
   RE: this show is officially over eatquiznossubs 02-24-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trishmacky 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trishmacky Click to send private message to trishmacky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: this show is officially over"
Didnt you love the reaction from Larissa..."Oh well, I was going to eliminate him anyway." Too Funny!!!

eatquiznossubs 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eatquiznossubs Click to send private message to eatquiznossubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: this show is officially over"
oh god definitally...normally when shes faced with the guy, shes all like "this is so hard, blah blah blah. you are so amazing..." i wish she would just act like trump or something and be like "you're fired" game over. oh that dumb dumb whore.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •