The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Line of the night from Fredo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Line of the night from Fredo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-04 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

After watching Larissa & Jim on the island for a bit and getting a good dose of how unbelievably vapid Jim is, I burst out laughing when Fredo blurted out exactly what I was thinking: "He's no conversation piece that's for damn sure".

My second favorite line (from Jim): "I want to be more than just a good looking guy who's dumb".

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo ballerina_of_doom 02-24-04 1
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo newtopos 02-24-04 2
   RE: Line of the night from Fredo SurvivorBlows 02-24-04 3
       Jim's Roommate(s) lyrker 02-24-04 7
           RE: Jim's Roommate(s) LeftPinky 02-24-04 11
   RE: Line of the night from Fredo RealiTVJunky 02-24-04 6
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo Agman2 03-09-16 26
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo Leadoff 02-24-04 4
   RE: Line of the night from Fredo Wacko Jacko 02-24-04 5
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo lyrker 02-24-04 9
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo Howard Dean 02-28-04 23
   RE: Line of the night from Fredo lyrker 02-24-04 8
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo Chrissy gal 02-24-04 13
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo freakusmaximus 02-24-04 14
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo ladro 02-25-04 21
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo libgirl2 02-24-04 10
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo blueyes 02-24-04 15
   RE: Line of the night from Fredo schmoe 02-25-04 20
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo mmm_link 02-24-04 16
   RE: Line of the night from Fredo Chrissy gal 02-24-04 17
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo escapedude 02-24-04 18
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo Loree 02-25-04 19
 RE: Line of the night from Fredo AJ_for_life 02-25-04 22
   RE: Line of the night from Fredo newtopos 03-01-04 24
       RE: Line of the night from Fredo Reeflex7 03-02-04 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ballerina_of_doom 1462 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ballerina_of_doom Click to send private message to ballerina_of_doom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
ah...but in the immortal words of Zoolander, "There's got to more to life than being really really good looking!"

...not to be confused with the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "I drank WHAT?"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newtopos 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newtopos Click to send private message to newtopos Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I particularly liked the response re: reading books. I don't have the exact exchange, but it was something along the lines of:

"What's your favorie book?"
(pause)
"I really don't have one."
"Okay, what's the last book you read?"
"I really don't like to read books."

Classic.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-04, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I liked the one word answers after that...

Larissa: "So, do you have roommates?"

Reply: "Ya."

And on and on... what a dupe that guy was

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jim's Roommate(s)"
I wonder if the blow-up doll in the kitchen was one of 'em.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-24-04, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jim's Roommate(s)"
LMAO!

I'm glad the "bright guy" is gone. Larissa won't have to worry about being the smartest of the two.

created by the amazing JSlice!

RealiTVJunky 7 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealiTVJunky Click to send private message to RealiTVJunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
Don't forget when she said, "ok, what's the last book you've read then?"
Answer...."I really don't know"

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Agman2 2299 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-09-16, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
*Crickets*

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
Reality Show Line Of The Decade (from Fredo, re Jim): "The guy tells everybody he's a pilot and he works at Chili's!"

(In my best Comic Book Guy's voice): "Best line ever!"

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-24-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
Guess this is the Fredo trend.

I thought that the whole show was contrived. The producers wanted Fredo to quit so they made him do the sub thing. Otherwise they would of had Brian go with him - maybe even Gil too.

The producers wanted Brian in the finals.

I just think it was cruel how they treated Fredo. And of course he was going to quit. Any self-respecting man would.

I am done with this show because this show is out there to make Jack asses out of people who already feel bad about themselves. What are they trying to do here? Scare people for the rest of their lives.

02-24-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I did think, when they had the other folks on the show speak about their feelings on Fredo's leaving, that Brian would've said something different if he'd been in the sub instead of Fredo. I don't think Brian would've quit necessarily -- he doesn't seem the type to quit after coming that far. But I don't think he would've held it against Fredo as much that he left.

I also thought Fredo should have told her face to face why he was leaving -- maybe not in front of the other guys but then at least Larissa wouldn't have been able to take the cheap shot of 'Well, I was gonna get rid of him tonight anyway.'.

I personally think she would've let Gil go last night, not Fredo. But that's just supposition.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"

Exactly! I had the same feeling about them dynamiting poor Tony's boat!

>I thought that the whole show
>was contrived. The producers
>wanted Fredo to quit so
>they made him do the
>sub thing. Otherwise they
>would of had Brian go
>with him - maybe even
>Gil too.
>
>The producers wanted Brian in the
>finals.
>
>I just think it was cruel
>how they treated Fredo.
>And of course he was
>going to quit. Any
>self-respecting man would.
>
>I am done with this show
>because this show is out
>there to make Jack asses
>out of people who already
>feel bad about themselves.
>What are they trying to
>do here? Scare people
>for the rest of their
>lives.

02-24-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I am mortally embarrassed to know that Jim comes from my hometown. I can only pray he moved here from somewhere else.

..and that he's never my waiter when I go to Chili's. I prefer my food to be handled by people who read. Call me picky.

- Jeremy Schwartz

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
So many ditzy Reality TV participants are from Scottsdale, AZ!! Is there something wrong with the water there or does the heat just fry their brains?

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-24-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
does anyone notice how, when she asked Jim about where he flies, he said , oh everywhere! he is claiming to be a pilot?!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-25-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

I wonder how many women where you live are thinking "that a$$hole told me he was a Pilot".

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
>LAST EDITED ON 02-23-04
>AT 11:21 PM (EST)

>
>After watching Larissa & Jim on
>the island for a bit
>and getting a good dose
>of how unbelievably vapid Jim
>is, I burst out laughing
>when Fredo blurted out exactly
>what I was thinking:
>"He's no conversation piece that's
>for damn sure".
>
>My second favorite line (from Jim):
>"I want to be more
>than just a good looking
>guy who's dumb".

He got the dumb part right ;)! Wow the guy doesn't read, has no sheets and works at Chili's thats a real catch!

blueyes 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blueyes Click to send private message to blueyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-04 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

help i'm dying here, i missed the episode last night.
why did Fredo walk off, why did he get so upset? fill me in please

schmoe 69 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schmoe Click to send private message to schmoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
help i'm dying here, i missed the episode last night.
why did Fredo walk off, why did he get so upset? fill me in please

Larissa and Fredo went on a one-on-one date, which went ok. Lots of conversation, nothing remotely steamy. Fredo was still very much interested in Larissa.

Later, Larissa and Jim went on a one-on-one date at what they thought was a private beach. They were all over each other, making out in the water. She had this short sleave shirt and this fish net material over top - both were soaked. It was pretty hot.

Unbeknownst to Larrisa and Jim, the show sent Fredo out in a submarine 40 yards out from the beach. Fredo got to watch from the periscope. He was shocked, bitter, and disappointed. They interviewed him right as he was watching the action. He was raw and unfiltered.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-24-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I personally didn't see any reason for Fredo to come to the elimination. And for Brian to make that comment, let him watch the video and decide for himself if it was more dignified to walk off, or be humiliated and told to go home. I believe the producers really dropped the ball on that one.

I am trying to fathom any scenario where Brian will come out on top? The only one is Larissa doesn't care who wins because she will eventually dump the winner for her own career. So why not make herself look noble (for a few days) and pick Brian.

She can always include it as a charitable contribution on her taxes.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I am trying to fathom any scenario where Brian will come out on top? The only one is Larissa doesn't care who wins because she will eventually dump the winner for her own career. So why not make herself look noble (for a few days) and pick Brian.

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment mmm_. If Larissa picks Brian it will be because that is what she thinks she is supposed to do, not because she sees a lasting future with him.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
yeah chrissy i think you are right about this..I woulndt put it past the producers to be staging this whole thing..
Cmon is that guy Jim really that dumb? Was it an act??

I do believe she was going to cut Fredo anyway but they probably set him up for the fall..he did the right thing by leaving..

I think the will pick Brian and not Gill..Seems like Gil still has issues over his ex..This will be a triumph for the AJ series if he wins.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I wanted Fredo to tell her to her face that he was disgusted with her and he wanted out. It would have been so enjoyable to watch. Instead she makes the remark that she was going to boot him anyway. I'm not so sure that was true. But it was her way of saving face. And I didn't appreciate what Brian said about how Fredo left. Maybe if Brian had seen what Fredo did, he wouldn't be saying that. But I think Brian would have stayed even if he had seen it. He would have probably made some excuse for Larissa like Jim was attacking her.

Gil is so blah and boring. I wouldn't want either of her final 2. I think I would of walked off in the sunset with Jim's dog. He was the cutest one of the bunch. LOL!

AJ_for_life 190 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AJ_for_life Click to send private message to AJ_for_life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
I wish Freido would have told her off and said he cant handle his potential woman making out with other dudes. Soooo many missed moments

newtopos 5 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newtopos Click to send private message to newtopos Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
What Fredo would have said to Larissa at elimination (producers threatened to sue when he walked off):

"You're a pig. Eliminate me now."
http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/entertainment/8035122.htm

Awesome.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Line of the night from Fredo"
>What Fredo would have said to
>Larissa at elimination (producers threatened
>to sue when he walked
>off):
>
>"You're a pig. Eliminate me
>now."
>http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/entertainment/8035122.htm
>
>Awesome.

Wow. Now THAT'S entertainment!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •