The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-17-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"

I don't know how many noticed it, but in the previews last night they showed a short clip from the finale, mixed in with footage from next week

In the clip from the finale, there was Larissa standing in the airplane hangar, where she will send one guy on the bus to go home and invite the winner to come on the jet with her.

She had a very sad face, which tells me that she is probably letting the Joe go home and chosing the himbo.

She usually is very sad when she sends the Joes home, but comparatively nonchallant when she sends the himbos home.

Not a good sign ....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... Howard Dean 02-17-04 1
   RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... jellobiafra 02-17-04 2
       RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... Howard Dean 02-17-04 3
   RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... mookiemeister 02-19-04 4
       RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... micci73 02-19-04 6
           RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... mookiemeister 02-19-04 8
 RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... trishmacky 02-19-04 5
   RE: A Preview From The Finale ... B... libgirl2 02-19-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-17-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
Did any of you notice this clip? What do you think?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jellobiafra 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-17-04, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jellobiafra Click to send private message to jellobiafra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
Didn't see it, but I for one would be shocked....SHOCKED...if she chose a good looking, ripped, male model over one of the Average Joes. ;)

Seriously, the show's good but the final selection drama has about as much "climax" as a square dance at my grandpa's nursing home. If the first girl (Melana?) picked a 28 year old loser still living with his frigging parents over a Wall Street millionaire with a great sense of humor and 10 times the personality ... you think this outcome is going to be any different with these two Schmoes remaining? Ha ha.

I have to say though, if that is what's in the clip then it is certainly the foreshadowing of an Average Joe getting sent home. She wouldn't be crying for one of the himbos.

02-17-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
3. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"

ROFL!!!! You have a fine sense of irony! he he

>Didn't see it, but I for
>one would be shocked....SHOCKED...if she
>chose a good looking, ripped,
>male model over one of
>the Average Joes. ;)

lol

>Seriously, the show's good but the
>final selection drama has about
>as much "climax" as a
>square dance at my grandpa's
>nursing home.

lol

>If the
>first girl (Melana?) picked a
>28 year old loser still
>living with his frigging parents
>over a Wall Street millionaire
>with a great sense of
>humor and 10 times the
>personality ... you think this
>outcome is going to be
>any different with these two
>Schmoes remaining? Ha ha.

Yep! A pity ... isn't it!

>I have to say though, if
>that is what's in the
>clip then it is certainly
>the foreshadowing of an Average
>Joe getting sent home.
>She wouldn't be crying for
>one of the himbos.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-04, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 06:16 AM (EST)

Before I thought Larissa might come through and pick a Joe at the end. But after last week when she sent Tony home, I think she will pick another jock like Melana. The final 2 will be Brian and Jim. And she will pick Jim over Brian.

Did anyone remember if in Average Joe 1, was Jason the person who met with Melana before she was introduced to all the Joes? Since she end up picking him over all the Joes, I'm wondering if Average Joe 2 will repeat itself. Will Larissa pick Jim because he was introduced to her before all the Joes?

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

micci73 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail micci73 Click to send private message to micci73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
No...it was Mike(Joe Millionaire on Crack) that Melana met first.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-04, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
Ah ok. Thanks for the correction. My bad memory.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

trishmacky 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trishmacky Click to send private message to trishmacky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

I caught a preview of the final show last night and they showed a clip I hadnt seen yet. Fredo sees Larissa and Jim making out on the beach and exclaims "It makes me sick to my friggin stomach" "What happens next, has never happened before." Cut to Larrisa with tears literally streaming down her face in what looks like the elimination room. I am hoping that before she can send anyone home Fredo steps up and says "Um...yeah...I'd like to be eliminated because you make me SICK TO MY FRIGGIN STOMACH!!" He's just the guy to do it 'cause he has never appeared to be "all caught up in it" as the rest of them do. I know that there has been speculation on this board about this already but after seeing that clip, I am convinced it will happen and am so looking forward to it!!! I used to like Larissa quit a bit until the obvious difference on the dates. It makes her so fake and shallow.

libgirl2 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-19-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail libgirl2 Click to send private message to libgirl2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Preview From The Finale ... Bad News?"
>LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04
>AT 09:33 AM (EST)

>
>I caught a preview of the
>final show last night and
>they showed a clip I
>hadnt seen yet. Fredo
>sees Larissa and Jim making
>out on the beach and
>exclaims "It makes me sick
>to my friggin stomach" "What
>happens next, has never happened
>before." Cut to Larrisa
>with tears literally streaming down
>her face in what looks
>like the elimination room.
> I am hoping that
>before she can send anyone
>home Fredo steps up and
>says "Um...yeah...I'd like to be
>eliminated because you make
>me SICK TO MY FRIGGIN
>STOMACH!!" He's just the guy
>to do it 'cause he
>has never appeared to be
>"all caught up in it"
>as the rest of them
>do.

Thats what I said Fredo should do. Tell her off before she tells him off! I really want one of the AJ's to do this!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •