The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rabbit 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-04-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabbit Click to send private message to Rabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian"
At the Stables of Hawaii:

Larissa rides with the Average Joe's on some Ponys:

The dorks, I mean average Joes go to a horse stable to ride some ponys.

David Daskall says he's never ridden on ponys before. On the planet he came from they don't have such things.

I feel sorry for the Pony that has to carry Fredo. Fredo looks twice as big as that Pony.

Meanwhile back at the Bat Cave:
We see Theo working on his masterpiece artwork that he wants to give to Larissa. It is an incredibly accurate depiction of the Average Joes. How ever the caricature of Larissa, looks more like Malena's bulging eye, grinning reaction to the hunks.

Back at the Stables:

Larissa comes to the stable looking Awesome.

After a short, pointless ride with the guys, Larissa has a five minute one on one therapy session with each of the guys to see how they are coping with the hunks.

Fredo: He's not intimidated by the hunks. In fact the hunks are intimidated by him.

Thomas: says he's small but he has an edge because he's a rapper who listens to Public Enemy and Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff. He's hip with the times.

Sean:Sean thinks Larissa will pick him simply because America identifies with him.

Brian G: Thinks he's sexy and is secure in himself. Sexy man you arh not.

David Daskall: Larissa compliments David for being a bizzare guy from the planet ork.

Micahel Spit: Compliments the hunks for being health concious in their nutritional and workout regimens.

Brian Worth: Tells Larissa that he doens't trust anyone. Not even Larissa. And that, that Michael Klien is a bleep, bleep, bleep. Larissa says nervously, "really", as Brian Worth doens't know about the Pinneapple spit.
Brian Worth continues that what Micahel Klien did is a swlap in his and his buddies faces. That the next time he sees Michael Klien, he'll say, "you talkin to me? you talkin to me! Well I dont' see anybody else heer so you must be talking to me" and will then proceed to take out a 45 and blow Micahel Klein's head off.

Tony: needs reassurance and is starting to sound pathetic and geeky. Looks like he didn't make it back out of the time warp from dodge ball.

Larissa chooses Brian for the private date. All the guys clap for Brian.
Larissa is impressed by the charisma Brian has with the guys. Brian is wicked excited.

Brian's Wicked Awesome Date

Brian and Larissa go out to the yacht on the hah-bor. Awesome. Brian brings a new haircut. Brain and Larrisa have a wicked good time drinking on the cruise. Then Brian reveals that he's never been in love. You get the sense that he's been in alot of relationships but has a box around his haaart. Brian says he's, "neva, eva, eva, said I love you to someone". That he has trouble saying those words. Larrisa wants to become the first person that Brian says those words to. She sees it as a challenge. To be continued . . .

Larissa steals a line from "Taxi Driver", where Cybil Sheparhd tells Robert DeNiro that "he's the most interesting and complicated person that she's ever met. An enigma, A prophet and a pusher." Brian takes offense until he realizes that it's a complement. They tell each other that they like each other. He says he likes her a-lot.
Brian uses his slick pinky move to move in on Larissa and they start to makeout.

Little Boy Todd's Flat Date

Larissa invites Little Boy Todd (hunk) to a date on the same yacht the next day. Todd babbles about going to the "Tom Cruise, I'm drunk" school of acting. He is semi delusional in thinking that he's going to be the next big Hollywood star. Larissa finds the date on the same yacht borring, definitely not awesome. She keeps thinking about Brian's date, and waits for the time to pass by quickly. Since they have nothing to talk about, Larissa decides that since Little Boy Todd is good looking, that they should make out. Larissa tries the Strawberry trick but it doens't work. Later they makeout. Unfortuantely even this is boring as the novelty has worn off. All Larissa can think of is how boring Todd is compared to Awesome Brian.

Brian Worth returns to the Bat Cave:
Micahel Klein (Dean Cain's evil twin) is confident that the connection he made with the Pinneapple spit is too strong for any other date. Brian Worth tells Klien that "foot in mouth" statements like that are exactly why he's an arrogant idiot.

Micahel C. calls out Theo for finking to Larissa about the poor homeless beavers. Micahel C.'s bad body posture and gesticulations makes him look like a marionette on strings. Micahel C. then finked to Fredo about the unflattering portraits that Theo had been working on for Larissa. Fredo then confronts Theo and says, "Do I look like a fat balding dude?". Theo, "Well, actually . . .

Fredo announces that he'll have the guys make his life miserable. Theo will be swimming with the fishes. He snaps his fingers. And the joes make his life miserable.

Theo then apologizes to the nerds, I mean average joes for the picture that he was actually making for Larissa.

Theo starts crying, "I used to be one of them holmes. Their like family. La Rasa. I dunno why i did what I did man."

Theo and David Daskal have some alone time. Theo apologizes. Theo hugs David. Theo thinks he made a pretty good connection. David concurs.

Theo is crying again. He sounds like a retard. "Hello, okay, okay, me Danny, buh bye".
I, I, I feel their pain." "The hunks they're fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, fake.

Homeland Security Secret Agent Brian Worth objectively analyzes the situation. "This is a code Ohhr-ange. That's Awesome. Theo doesn't get along with the hunks, and twust has been dwamaged with our guys"

The Elimination:
Larissa comes in in a yellow dress. She looks Awesome.
She asks Tony if he fixed her house yet, and washed her car and went shopping, picked up the laundry . . .

Wooden Puppet Michael C goes to apologizes to Larissa about the poor homeless beavers.
"A comment was made by me, I just said how hot you looked, what a POA you are, what a babe you are but in a slang term. It's a complement."

Theo then apologizes for the Picture that he was making for Larissa all along. He somehow thought that Larissa wanted Fireworks instead, so he tore up his picture.

Larissa elmininates: Jerry, Sean, Pete, Micahel Spit, Theo, David Daskall.

Larissa tells Pete that she doesn't want to stand in the ways of Pete's plans to rule the world.

Theo starts babbling about how the hero, will be a hero, but denied, the hero bleeds and thus leads the hero to become the hero. If, Let me. Larissa. Hero.

Brian W. chimes in "Theo, Romeo you arh not."

In the following weeks:

Larissa feels really bad about her self for sharing pinneapple spit with Dean Cain, after realizing his true colors.

The guys blow up the Island of Monokia, causing a massive volcano.

Larissa dresses up in a fat suit that looks like Sean. She pretends that Sean came back to pick up something he forgot, but all the while is observing the guys. Wooden Puppet Michael C. tells Sean that Larissa is a . . .

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian Leadoff 02-07-04 1
   RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian escapedude 02-09-04 2
       RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian tig_ger 02-09-04 3
 RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian crazyaaz 02-10-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian"
Don't know if this should go here, but what the hey!

Does anyone besides me recognize that Theo has been on a episode of "Blind Date?" He was necking with the pretty rocket scientist Elizabeth in the jacuzzi at the conclusion of their date. Kinda confirms my impression that there's a reality show "circuit" that many of these people are part of, and they just go from show to show seeking their 15 minutes of fame.

And, yes, I am disturbed that I remember this. Very disturbed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-09-04, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian"
Rabbit-
why are you doing a review of this episode..It was already done on another thread..

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-09-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian"
why are you doing a review of this episode..It was already done on another thread..

One of the great things about this community is that multiple reviews are quite welcome. There is one "official" summary writer, but humor and summaries are always encouraged.

Maybe you can consider this one the Funnier Cliff Notes Version.

A Kyngsladye Original

crazyaaz 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crazyaaz Click to send private message to crazyaaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Theo the Hero & Awesome Brian"
Rabbit - this post made me register. I laughed when I read it, then laughed again last night watching the show, and re-read your post first thing this morning. Thanks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •