The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"average high school"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

paradigm 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail paradigm Click to send private message to paradigm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"average high school"
Actually I turned it off early, it was as absurd as arranged marriages, you almost expect them all to break out into some musical routine from a bollywood flick. Wee-ah-dodge-bally-he-man-uber-ally, can you hear the high pitch squeeling? I'm-so-cute-u-r-homely...

Collectively the Ubermenschen are a bunch of clowns shot out of a time machine from high school. Guy's acting like a bunch of hens, bawk, bawk, bawk, what a bunch of nancies; lets go to the mall girls, I'll buy you all a nice dress. Sometimes you just have to look away, you're actually embarrassed for them.

She is a nice girl, I think she's quite genuine, though her values like most young women in America have artifically crystallized in that HS environment, obviously without a great deal of adult input. What's authentic in a teenager's world can't be neccessarily so in adulthood. She's likely to continue through life using that experience as her measuring line, with all of the attendant tragedy many have already experienced from that failure in judgement.

You know, all the average guys are ok, you can excuse some of their outbursts with the Ubermen, at least they were reacting with an identifiable human emotion. But those other guys, absolutely nutso. I hope its all an act, otherwise it gives a clear object lesson in the level of psychopathology induced in people when they surrender their sense of self to the judgements of others.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I am upset with NBC KScott 01-27-04 1
   RE: I am upset with NBC Leadoff 01-27-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I am upset with NBC"
Lets go back to high school and relive being a "geek" all over again.

How fixed was this? Did the AJ's even have a chance at any of the physical events? He!! no. Let's just make them look and feel like AJ's shall we!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Leadoff 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-27-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leadoff Click to send private message to Leadoff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I am upset with NBC"
All this being said, I really enjoyed the "Platoon"-like editing of the dodgeball game, with the slo-mo b&w photography and the slowed-down audio of "Nooooooooooooo" with the dramatic music being played underneath. Very funny!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •