The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
Just announced today...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2156

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... weltek 01-14-04 1
 RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... tk72 01-14-04 2
 average ho in the works? heracane 01-14-04 3
   just another bachelor remake jes_dc 01-14-04 4
 RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... ValleyGirl 01-14-04 5
 RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... tk72 01-14-04 6
   RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... Wacko Jacko 01-15-04 7
 RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... ladro 01-15-04 8
   RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... leogirl_21 01-15-04 9
 RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... HyperTyper 01-16-04 10
   RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... ladro 01-17-04 11
 RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh ... LeftPinky 01-19-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
I'm sickened by the shades of Bachelor Bob, but I've gotta see how they do it with the women being Average this time. Know what would make for the worst television ever? If they were attractive women that were all deaf or blind. Sorry, but it was just a funny picture in my head.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
Wow, I just read the article. AJ taking a page from the Bachelor series, I wonder if this will have a better turn out.
what do y'all think.

TK72
"I've learned that kindness is more important than perfection."

heracane 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-14-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heracane Click to send private message to heracane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "average ho in the works?"
I wonder if Adam will have Plain Janes to choose from or Hotties? I hope it is really the women who wrote in, and it is based on personality and not looks. I don't think Adam will be as annoying as DAWBob

NBC had to do something, I mean how many times can you do average joe? Only twice perhaps..

jes_dc 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jes_dc Click to send private message to jes_dc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "just another bachelor remake"
Article says they're choosing the bachelorettes from the women who've been calling and emailing for Adam since Melana failed to choose him....which sounds like the exact recipe for Bob's bachelor season.

Only 'Average' spin I can see is bringing on average respondents first....then adding the hottest girls to audition mid-season.

Let's just hoipe that Adam doesn't become a grope-monster a la Bob once he's surrounded by women who come into the show half in love with him from the start.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
Sounds like another "For Love or Money" type show with Adam having to try and decide if these women(average or not)are really interested in him or his money.
Valley Girl
"I'll never kiss and tell....."

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
Yeah, this could be another "FLOM", especially as we all know, Adam is pretty well off to say the least.

According to the Network, in a Zap2it article, ladies vying for Adam will be both "gorgeous" and "not gorgous." Jeff Zucker also says that a gender reversed "Plain Jane," could work.??

"I've learned that kindness is more important than perfection."

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-15-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
You can bet there will be a lot of twists.

How about this for one? Instead of the Fat Suit, they make Adam look hot and see if the women still want him.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-15-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
I like Jacko's idea, too bad it couldn't be done without an extreme makeover.

I find it amusing that some people are still convinced Adam is loaded.

I don't think there will be Average Janes or an Average Jane twist on the show.

I think the primary reason for making the new show annocement now is to stimulate the lame ratings of AverageJoe2. I wouldn't be surprised if this 'show' never gets filmed.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
They mentioned that it is a 4 part series, does that mean it will run for 4 weeks...or what? Because 4 weeks is a very short time.

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

HyperTyper 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-16-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HyperTyper Click to send private message to HyperTyper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-04 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

I hope this doesn't go to Adam's head. This could get ugly.

I wonder if they could cast a bald woman with a slight gut and a soul patch? That would be fun.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-17-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
That would be a hoot. Just a big joke on Adam. Cast a dozen pieces of trailer park trash to compete for his affections. You would have to include a pregnant one, and one without teeth. The twist would be that there is no 'hot chick' twist. A couple times a show the producers could anounce that they have a big surprise for Adam. The cameras would then zoom in on Adam's grinning stubble face, to catch his disappointment, when it is revealed that the surprise is something lame like a violin player to play love songs at his romantic diner, or a personal apearance by Andrew Dice Clay.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-19-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NBC gives AJ1 reject Adam Mesh his own show"
I didn't think Adam was that big of a DAW... Guess I was wrong.

created by the amazing JSlice!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •