The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-09-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
It appears she either got fired or quit half way thru last season.

Anyone know why?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... TheWanderer 01-09-04 1
   RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... leogirl_21 01-09-04 2
   RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... Howard Dean 01-09-04 4
 RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... NorthShoreJane 01-09-04 3
 RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... Blow by Blow 01-09-04 5
   RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... Howard Dean 01-12-04 8
 RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... Silvergirl1 01-09-04 6
 RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened t... ValleyGirl 01-10-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-09-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
Don't know what happended to her and don't care... she was about as useful and needed as the bimbo on Joe Millionaire, less effective than Monica on "Mr. Personality" and a step below the otheridiot on "Paradise Hotel"!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-09-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
Yeah I don't think that she did much for the show anyway!

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-09-04, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
>and a
>step below the otheridiot on
>"Paradise Hotel"!

Ooooooh that hostess on Paradise Hotel was soooooo disgusting! But then again, so was the whole show! lol

"Game on!" - Toni lol

NorthShoreJane 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-09-04, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthShoreJane Click to send private message to NorthShoreJane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
>It appears she either got fired
>or quit half way thru
>last season.
>
She seemed to be too strong of a personality for the show. I think they figured someone less caustic would be better, and then realized no one was needed as the "cardboard host/ess".

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-09-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blow%20by%20Blow Click to send private message to Blow%20by%20Blow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
The problem was that the producers thought they'd do a show poking lots of fun at the Joes. Then when they saw how seriously and emotionally they were taking things they had to get Kathy to back off with her caustic wit. The upshot being there was no point in her being on the show. I don't know if she quit, was fired, or simply had no role to play until the finale.
-P

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-12-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
>Then when they
>saw how seriously and emotionally
>they were taking things

What a surprise! The Joes were taking things seriously and emotionally!

And the producers thought we'd all just laugh at them but instead the viewing public started rooting for them.

Gee .... ya think?

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"

I think they filmed this one before the first one, I might be wrong. Maybe they hadn't thought about getting a has been sitcom star to be the host.

I love the Hawaiian setting.

~Silvergirl~

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kathy Griffin - What Happened to her???"
The producers probably thought she would keep all the guys for herself so they kept her off the show.
Valley Girl
"Okay Joe, now tell me I'm more beautiful than Larissa ....."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •