The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie Mizer strikes again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-07, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie Mizer strikes again"
I knew Cassie would find another sucker to glum on to and she wasted no time, either.
Some fan here in Washington (state) offered her a place to stay. Ends up Con Cassie used and abused her like she's done everyone else. This 'fan' turned to Rhonda for help but says she was ignored. No surprise.
I hope one day the skank runs out victims - wishful thinking, I know.

I don't know who disgusts me more, Cassie or her nasty enabler, Rhonda. I wonder who Rhonda is going to con next to find a place for her pet Cassie to squat.

*link to Cassie and Rhonda's fan who feels victimized is on General Discussion forum

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again maryellennaco 04-09-07 1
 RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again eire_heart74 04-10-07 2
 RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again YankeeDixieDoodle 04-12-07 3
 RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again WeShallSee 04-20-07 4
   RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again YankeeDixieDoodle 04-24-07 5
       RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again WeShallSee 04-24-07 6
           RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again YankeeDixieDoodle 05-08-07 7
               RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again WeShallSee 05-10-07 8
                   RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again AshLanie 05-15-07 9
 RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly on the Starting Over message board 05-19-07 10
       RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly on the Starting Over message board 05-19-07 12
           RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly on the Starting Over message board 05-20-07 13
               RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again WeShallSee 05-20-07 14
               RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again YankeeDixieDoodle 05-25-07 15
                   RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again NicoleStephanie2007f 05-26-07 16
 Locking with warnings Bebo 05-26-07 18
   RE: Locking with warnings NicoleStephanie2007f 05-26-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-09-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
I wonder if Cassie knows RHONDA"S address??? Why doesn't she just move in with her and Mr. Love-a-Lot?? Wouldn't that save her the trouble of finding other suckers?? JMHO....

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-07, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
This isn't the first time we have heard of very upset roommates of hers. Isn't it amazing what editing did for her on the show but what the internet can clearly reveal about her.

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
All her adult life, Cassie was a manipulator. She'd feign sickness for free hospital stays. And, use sex to for free room and board. Then, when that blew up in her face, via pregnancy, she conned Dustin's adoptive mother into giving her room and board. Did she trick Cassie into signing onto a closed adoption? Or, was Cassie just too stupid to read the papers before she signed. At any rate, if the AM did trick Cassie, can we really blame her. She did, after all, know Cassie, up close and personal, as a manipulator. Maybe she was just protecting Dustin. As for Rhonda, I'm afraid she really only "coached" Cassie into fine-tuning her manipulstive "skills".

WeShallSee 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WeShallSee Click to send private message to WeShallSee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
There are two sides to every story. I'm not saying that Cassie is an angel by any means. But I too was privy to this story from this other fan and I seriously don't think this individual is stable.

In her version to me, Rhonda didn't ignore her. In fact she told me they had some discussion about Cassie, which I seriously doubt because it is against Rhonda's policy to talk about any of her clients to others, especially those on SO. This girl became a bit stalkerish about Rhonda and started phoning her office to complain about CAssie and sent Rhonda a number of gifts.

In almost every chat conversation this person had with me she managed to work into the coversation some story of abuse she had suffered, her most common one being that she was gang raped by a bunch of men in a dark alleyway or something.

She just seemed to always want attention or to whine about her poor life. When living with a reality star didn't turn out to be what she wanted the relationship soured.

I actually tried to talk her out of inviting Cassie to live with her but she was having none of it claiming she "knew" her.

I have to believe alot of what she said was made up.

04-24-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
Was she the gal who, for a time,let Cassie have a "corner" of her website?

04-24-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WeShallSee Click to send private message to WeShallSee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
yeah that's the one!

05-08-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
On her website, she claimed to be orginally from Germany and to have been sexually abused throughout her childhood. Do you think some of these claims are bogus?

05-10-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
>On her website, she claimed to
>be orginally from Germany and
>to have been sexually abused
>throughout her childhood. Do you
>think some of these claims
>are bogus?

No I believe that. It's just that that was all she seemed to be about...a professional victim. It permeated every conversation that we had and if the conversation wasn't about her abuse she'd find a way to work it in.

She used to kiss the ground Rhonda Britten walked on, until Rhonda didn't take her side about the Cassie thing. She didn't get what she wanted and now she's using the internet to rip Rhonda a new one every chance she gets. I'm not a fan of Rhonda, but this woman sounds kind of like a bad stalker.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-15-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
Sounds like Cassie and this other female are two peas in a pod:

Both *professional* victims...or so they think.

That is probally why they didn't get along..each having to out do the other when talking about themselves.

Can you imagine being a bug on the wall ease dropping in on these two talking? Well, would be one way to ge rid of the bugs without it costing...they would commit suicide...the bugs not the ladies.

Hheehheeh Well. Rhonda weaped what she sowd in babying Cassie...looks like she ended up with two for the price of one.

livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly on the Starting Over message board 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-07, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly%20on%20the%20Starting%20Over%20message%20board Click to send private message to livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly%20on%20the%20Starting%20Over%20message%20board Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-07 AT 11:41 PM (EST)

post removed

livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly on the Starting Over message board 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-07, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly%20on%20the%20Starting%20Over%20message%20board Click to send private message to livingfearless01AKAlivingfearlessly%20on%20the%20Starting%20Over%20message%20board Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-07 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

post removed

05-20-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-07 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

post removed

05-20-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
>"I guess she is keeping an
>eye on this board because
>she has now locked up
>her Myspace page to "friend's
>only"."
>No, her page is open. I
>just checked.
>http://www.myspace.com/nicolestephaniesautereau
>
>
>Peace

I guess she can't decide, it was locked then on now it's locked again.

05-25-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-07 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

I just checked her page. Is there even a picture of her on there? All I saw were Marilyn Monroe and David Hasselhoff. She can't stalk her, but I'm wondering if she stalking him?

NicoleStephanie2007f 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-07, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NicoleStephanie2007f Click to send private message to NicoleStephanie2007f Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cassie Mizer strikes again"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-07 AT 01:29 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-27-07 AT 01:27 AM (EST)

Post removed

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Locking with warnings"
This message forum is NOT the place to air your issues from other sites/forums. It is completely inappropriate to copy blog entries or emails from these other sites. It's also inappropriate to come here and trash people that you've encountered at other sites or forums.

These forums are for discussing reality shows and their participants. But if you're looking for a place to trash people you've encountered at other sites or forums, then move along - those posts are not welcome here.

NicoleStephanie2007f 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NicoleStephanie2007f Click to send private message to NicoleStephanie2007f Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Locking with warnings"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-07 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

Post removed

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •