The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bobble head reunion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-17-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bobble head reunion"
Cassie is back today seeing her son and living in her dream world. It made me wonder how Justin's other mother must of felt watching it.

How about who the father is? Did they ever say? Did she even know?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bobble head reunion GoddessOfWisdom 08-17-06 1
   RE: Bobble head reunion petmama 08-17-06 2
       RE: Bobble head reunion slickeronstate 08-18-06 3
           RE: Bobble head reunion slickeronstate 08-19-06 4
               RE: Bobble head reunion MichaelB 08-19-06 5
                   RE: Bobble head reunion slickeronstate 08-20-06 6
                       RE: Bobble head reunion MichaelB 08-20-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GoddessOfWisdom 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoddessOfWisdom Click to send private message to GoddessOfWisdom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bobble head reunion"
I think the adoptive Mom is as nutty as Cassie. As for who the Dad is, I doubt highly that Cassie even knows. Not sure if she even mentioned who he was- probably a one night stand or a John.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bobble head reunion"
It wouldn't surprize me if Cassie didn't, in fact, know who impregnated her. Season 2, when Rhonda asked her how many sex partners she'd had, Cassie said "fifteen to eighteen." She could've been in a situation similar to Josie's. Not knowing who, out of two or three different men, was Dustin's father.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-18-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bobble head reunion"
Out of respect for the son, let's not state the obvious (re: the father).

Odd story Cassie's. First it seemed like she had never held the child now it is that she gave him up at age 3. Yet today she said this was the first time she ever hugged her son.

Does she ever keep her eyes focused? Her sucky baby voice is very immature. Errand Angel - she seems even lazier than Christy.

The two of them are very alike. While Christy can barely even keep her eyes open. In discussing Cassie today she had to revert the discussion to herself. Everything is always about Christy.

08-19-06, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bobble head reunion"
Cassie is pathetic. The incessant head movements make her seem retarded. She is frightening to even hear. That voice does not do her any favours. The son clearly decided not to continue contact - who could blame him? She whines and she really needs a serious makeover; yet the hissy fit she threw for her first one was silly. Will she ever obtain gainful employment - one can only hope. Errand angel - with an uncontrollable need to shake her head ya or nay - doubtful. Get SO to fix your teeth!!!

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bobble head reunion"
Is it just me or does her son sound like a moron. And what a getup he has on to meet his mother. It looks like what the morgue would put on a dead body to make it presentable for identification by a neighbor or family member.

08-20-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Bobble head reunion"
Again, the son shouldn't be denigrated because of his idiot mother. Further, we never even saw what he looked like. He is 19 - at least he didn't have on black nailpolish like Christy's brother. The girlfriend seemed pretty. I don't think he is fair fodder for mocking given he was not in the SO house and he didn't have to even meet airhead Cassie or have it filmed. Quite the opposite to camera whore Allison!

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bobble head reunion"
Objection overruled! Son's a moron.*

*Joke.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •