The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina the gossip..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Teri 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina the gossip..."
I love how Christina confronts her housemates (I think it was Kim and someone else) and says she doesn't want them including her in their conversation if she's not around (i.e., "don't gossip about me..."), then after TJ's graduation, she's off in a corner gossiping to Jill about something Kim just said. And it wasn't even as though Kim said anything bad, she was just rambling about wanting to be included in the group. Christina is a mean girl!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina the gossip... JustBNMe 08-10-06 1
   RE: Christina the gossip... sm2 08-10-06 2
       RE: Christina the gossip... Teri 08-10-06 3
           RE: Christina the gossip... eire_heart74 08-10-06 4
 RE: Christina the gossip... petmama 08-10-06 5
   RE: Christina the gossip... eire_heart74 08-11-06 6
       RE: Gossip EMTBGRL 08-11-06 7
           RE: Gossip suzannethemom 08-19-06 8
               RE: Gossip playingitright 08-20-06 9
                   RE: Gossip Hooters 08-20-06 10
                       RE: Gossip MichaelB 08-20-06 11
                           RE: Gossip slickeronstate 08-21-06 12
                               RE: Gossip MichaelB 08-21-06 13
                                   RE: Gossip petmama 08-22-06 14
                                       RE: Gossip MichaelB 08-22-06 15
                                           RE: Gossip Hooters 08-24-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-06, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina the gossip..."
Christina just likes to hear herself talk. She acts like a little kid trying to play grown up. She loves to try to tell others what to do and what not to do and then she goes and does the very things she says not to do. She is a gossip and loves to tattle on everyone else. For example look how quickly and excitedly she raised her hand (yes literally) when Rhonda was peeved and confronting Lisa about the necklace exercise and had gathered all the HG together to talk about it. Christina could barely contain her neeed to tattle and add her 2 cetns to try to stir the pot. Then she sits there batting her eyelashes and doing her infamous eye blinking like she does when she is trying to con people.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina the gossip..."
Con is right. I believe all she was doing the whole time she was in SO, was conning. Then today, the part I did catch, was her kick out, excuse me, graduation ceremony. Sure didn't learn much except how to sell the most ugly (IMHO) stuff on E-Bay. She was still griping about how the lady told her at the job counceling that she was not dressed appropriatley. How could any one think that a tube top was appropriate?

Teri 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teri Click to send private message to Teri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina the gossip..."
That had to be a record for the fewest graduation words from Rhonda. Does anyone know if she and Rhonda ended on a bad note?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-10-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina the gossip..."
I don't think that it was indication that things ended badly, she could of been just edited down a bit to make way for the long winded speeches from everyone else.

Lets face it anytime TJ was up there, it was short and sweet. Love ya TJ but that gal can gab!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina the gossip..."
Christina is a damn hypocrite. Calling Kim out as a "gossip" then doing her the same way. And,I never saw anyone so quick and eager to gossip behind TJ's back. I'm glad Jessica quit involving herself in these sessions. But, that Allison! She was always eager to join in with Christina. What a matched set. Of hyprocrites.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-11-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christina the gossip..."
>Christina is a damn hypocrite. Calling
>Kim out as a "gossip"
>then doing her the same
>way. And,I never saw anyone
>so quick and eager to
>gossip behind TJ's back. I'm
>glad Jessica quit involving herself
>in these sessions. But, that
>Allison! She was always eager
>to join in with Christina.
>What a matched set. Of
>hyprocrites.

Women gossip, I'm not denying that. This season however did the female sex no favors. Not only were they shown as constant snipping gossiping hens, but mean nasty down right immature ones.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-11-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gossip"
imho this is another instance where the LC's and Dr. Stan COMPLETELY fell down on the job. Christina didn't get a definition of "gossip." (I could target others, but this thread is about Christina. So be it.)

Definition:
GOSSIP is when one or more people are discussing another individual who is not part of the conversation, whether or not the person or people discussed are in earshot.

Christina engages in this behavior regularly. Every time Christina is on-screen? She is GOSSIPING! or complaining. usually about someone else who isn't there---which is GOSSIP!

Therefore, Christina has a lot of nerve shouting about OTHER people talking about HER. If I were in the SOH with Christina? I would have talked about Christina constantly, and especially when I knew she could hear me. And when she said something? I would have called her out on this behavior.

Fun! Christina was vapid. I am glad she's gone.

suzannethemom 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzannethemom Click to send private message to suzannethemom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gossip"
IMO, Christina's make-over was the worst one yet. She went from a Jennifer Aniston look-alike to an Ashlee Simpson punk-girl goes to the White House. I guess now she'll discover how she does in the real world without her looks to fall back on. I seriously doubt Christina will ever make it as a realtor.

I wonder what ever happened to the job offer to become the ex-hookers writing assistant?

playingitright 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail playingitright Click to send private message to playingitright Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gossip"
-

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-20-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gossip"
Christina is a, hmmmmm, trying to think of a nice way to put it?!?!?!?!? She's like a few others on SO, trying to get their 15 minutes and go from there. Who sales used leg warmers. She doesn't want a job. I'm sure, if she hasn't already, she'll be back working the streets.

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gossip"
Did anyone get a load of that luau she threw for her son? Who throws a party for a child with beer and cigarettes?

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Gossip"
Christina had a lot of vices but I don't recall her ever drinking or smoking.

08-21-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Gossip"
Not her. Her friends. There's a time and place for everything but at a child's party? These pics were on her myspace a week or two ago.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-22-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Gossip"
Isn't a child's party supposed to be a gathering for him and his friends? Why is she surrounding herself with smokers and beer drinkers, anyway? Do you suppose they're the best she can do socially? Given her sordid past?

08-22-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Gossip"
It's gonna be hard to maintain her woman of honor status with that bunch, let me tell ya.

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-06, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Gossip"
She never will, now will she ever be a woman of honor....always has, always will be a woman of the night. Stupid.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •