The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
I can't feel anything but irritation with her.I just don't care about her phony little self and her boring problems.I never exactly got what she was supposed to really be working on.I noticed today she was standing over Lisa 1's shoulder and encouraging her to have hope for her relationship with Mr.Internet Man.Then in the next scene she was saying "e-mailing him is blocking her progress here and she needs to let him go".
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... NicNac 08-09-06 1
   RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... staceeturner 08-09-06 2
       RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... slickeronstate 08-09-06 3
           RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... petmama 08-10-06 10
               RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... slickeronstate 08-10-06 12
                   RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... JustBNMe 08-11-06 13
 RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... eire_heart74 08-09-06 4
 RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... momof4inVA 08-10-06 5
   Mystery Solved! carriem 08-10-06 8
 RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... JustBNMe 08-10-06 6
   RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... eire_heart74 08-10-06 7
       RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... slickeronstate 08-10-06 9
           RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... petmama 08-10-06 11
               RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... techstyle 08-11-06 14
                   RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am alre... slickeronstate 08-11-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
Ah....good old wishy washy Lisa is back. Yep, she always seemed to just agree with whoever was doing the talking. I don't think she has ever made a decision on anything in her life.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
When the show jumped from Allison's graduation to Kim and Lisa 2, being there I at first wondered if I missed something, realized it is cause of it ending soon. so when I heard Lisa's 2 passive irritating voice I knew that i'm glad that they are fast forwading everything thank goodness!!!!

Sig by Sharnina

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-09-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
True bummer if the show is skipping key episodes.

I loved the one after Allison left and they went grocery shopping and TJ confronted Jill with the why should I contribute to your wine purchases when I don't drink. You go girl!

That was the incident that caused that friction between the two.

Good point TJ!

Lisa 2 - no I cannot decipher what her issue was - I think her husband cheated on her? She ate TV dinners in her bedroom? Wanted to suffocate her kids? I can't recall.... She was dull indeed!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-06 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

>True bummer if the show is
>skipping key episodes.
>
>I loved the one after Allison
>left and they went grocery
>shopping and TJ confronted Jill
>with the why should I
>contribute to your wine purchases
>when I don't drink.
>You go girl!
>
Absolutely!
Jill continued her argument with TJ the next day, saying that if everyone uses it, it should be bought with the grocery money.
Her taking issue with TJ for objecting to the previous day's purchase of wine was a violent argument against her own logic. TJ didn't drink wine. And, other than Allison and Kim, her other HM's rarely drank it. Those three bottles of wine weren't for everyone's use. Kim bought them for her own use. And, Jill let her buy them with the grocery money. TJ's objections were well justified.

08-10-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
Interesting! Wasn't Jill's food covered by the Jenny Craig product endorsements? Why was she out grocery shopping? I imagine some things were for communal use. I think she used a significant part of her stipend on cigarettes. Or, did she have some obsession with being near food and accompanying everyone on grocery shopping trips.

The wine was selfish. TJ was correct - why should she contribute if she wasn't drinking it. It was a personal luxery.

I recall going with collegues to a fancy French restaurant - (we were all at a conference out of town). I was tight on cash so I only ordered a salad. Others had the full course menu and dessert as well - I was stunned when the bill came some higher level collegues suggested just splitting the bill evenly.

Sometimes if you let something pass - it is taken as a given. Perhaps Jill counted on the wine being paid for by all but enjoyed by only some (the more for us!). She was probably caught offguard and used faulty logic too late to say "we always shared the cost of wine". I hope they did change the policy because one lush - Allison is replaced with another lush - Kim. This starts to cost a lot more for wine than food. TJ probably thought - heck I want to eat. You go girl!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
Jill had to go to the store to talk to her friends the cupcakes. It's about the only relationship she was truly vested in.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-09-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
Yeah I didn't miss her either. That's why I know I am done with this show. The reruns aren't even interesting enough to watch again just for the fun factor. As soon as I saw she was back today I switched it off.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
Carriem,
I think that lisa 2 was just seeking attention. I realy hated that IV was her life coach. (IV had an affair with a married man for a long time). I just thought that she did the poor me thing too much. Lisa2 really neaded someone who would say you're right your husband really screwed up but what do you want to do about it and what do you think is important in your life. I think (at least from the first few episodes of Lisa2 that IV was trying to say it all your fault. She never once said your right wwhat he did was hurtful and damaging to the relationship.JMHO

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Mystery Solved!"
Thank you momof4inVA!Something about IV's attitude towards that affair never made sense to me.I know Lisa 2 can be a self-pitier but she was right to blame Tony for the affair.It was his decision after all.Yet IV wanted to blame Lisa 2 and also wanted to claim that affairs aren't that big of a deal.Now I realize that this is the opinion of someone's mistress!Of course she was going to view it that way.She should have insisted that Rhonda coach Lisa 2 because she would have been more objective.I guess that would have taken more integrity than IV has.

Carrie M.

P.S.Wouldn't it be funny if it was IV that was sleeping with Tony?Could be possible.We all know she likes married men.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-06, 05:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
I don't think Lisa2 had any goals so they just wandered around with her storyline trying to conjure something up. Having a goal would mean making a decision and we know Lisa2 can't do that. Lisa2 is as exciting as watching grass grow. She has a dull personality, a dull voice and is not interesting in any way.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-10-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
>I don't think Lisa2 had any
>goals so they just wandered
>around with her storyline trying
>to conjure something up. Having
>a goal would mean making
>a decision and we know
>Lisa2 can't do that. Lisa2
>is as exciting as watching
>grass grow. She has a
>dull personality, a dull voice
>and is not interesting in
>any way.

I think what bugs me is she was just suffering from a big case of "oh this isn't what I thought married life would be" I mean all newlyweds go through that. i know I did. Suck it up. You choose to stay with him after he cheated, after he could of fathered another child that you never did bother to find out for your kids if they had another sibling, you married him after he told you to get an abortion when you weren't marrried. You made all those choices and she's still going on about "My marriage shouldn't be like that" hell she helped to make it that way. Now deal with it.

08-10-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
I can't recall - but isn't Lisa2 the one who said she was always very popular in school with tons of friends - UNTIL she got married - no doubt, probably at 17. Seems she had a fantasy life prior to marriage and then had to deal with a hard dose of reality once married and having to adjust. Poor little Lisa.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-06, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
She became pregnant, by her husband, before they married. And, had an abortion shortly before the wedding. To save face? I can't remember. Then, he had "cold feet" about marrying her. But, went through with it to please his mother. Or, hers. I can't remember which. But, it was definitely one of them. Maybe both.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
I felt for this women being called a parasite ( or even calling herself a leech). It was amazing to me she had the guts to sign herself up for the show being that she was withdrawn and somewhat isolated. I hope she is dancing the Flamenco in flashy strappy sandals and a red dress! JMHO. (I know this is not the traditional dress) Keep up those lessons!

08-11-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Lisa 2 is back again .I am already bored."
Her story is bizarre. Because of what her family would say - she aborted her baby - even though she was already getting married. She was going to marry a man who already had a child. I don't know if he was a divorce or a widower. If she had such a traditional Catholic family wouldn't they prefer no abortion to marrying someone who was divorced and had a child?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •