The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ah Geez Here we go again!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-07-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ah Geez Here we go again!"
Allison graduation episode on Tuesday. I don't know if I can watch it again! I barely got through it the last time.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! slickeronstate 08-07-06 1
   RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! EMTBGRL 08-07-06 2
       RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! petmama 08-07-06 3
       RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! suzannethemom 08-07-06 5
           RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! eire_heart74 08-08-06 8
 RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! maryellennaco 08-07-06 4
   RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! sm2 08-07-06 6
 RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! JustBNMe 08-08-06 7
   RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! NicNac 08-08-06 9
       RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! Jadens Mommy 08-08-06 10
           RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! slickeronstate 08-08-06 11
               RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! petmama 08-08-06 15
 RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! funfunfun 08-08-06 12
 RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! maryellennaco 08-08-06 13
   RE: Ah Geez Here we go again! petmama 08-08-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
It's like a car wreck you can't help but twist your neck to see! This is one of the best moments of daytime television. Come on - I have popcorn all set out - I cannot wait! I only wish they had one more phone call with "Mommy's" baked potato about to burn in the oven. I think her Mom should win a lifetime supply of Idaho spuds for her endorsement of their national vegetable.

Why was Lisa drinking her bottled water with a napkin all day today?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
Allison's graduation is worse than a car wreck. It's like the car that got wrecked about a month ago, and the cleanup crews haven't been by yet, It's all gnarled and orange ticketed on the side windows and got tiresome to look at a couple weeks ago, and now you're just wondering if your hard earned tax dollars are going to be pulling away that mess.

She's not even interesting anymore.

My name is Allison wahhhh wahhhhh I don't get a makeover! waaaaahhh wahhhhhhhh I don't know if I can liiiiiiive outside a mansion in Los Angeles where sponsors send us Omaha steaks waaaaaahhh waaaaahhhh

Get a dolly grip girl! seriously, I hope someone upped her antipsychotic meds when she left that second time around. She needed them!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-07-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
I'll bet our tax dollars'll be cleaning up her bankruptcy mess.

suzannethemom 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzannethemom Click to send private message to suzannethemom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
I was disappointed when the new outfit arrived at the front door for Allison. I didn't want her to get anything, especially after she pouted. Besides, she's bought plenty of new outfits since entering the house. It would have been a turning point if Allison had to "make something old look new" like Iyanla suggested.

At least the new outfit gave me a good laugh! Allison looks like a Las Vegas fortune teller. I bet Iyanla bought it cuz it looks like her style (and I use the word STYLE loosely).

Can't wait to see what outrageous earrings Allison picks to go with the outfit. I could go on and on about the ridiculous earrings I've seen on the show this summer. Their earlobes will be stretched to their shoulders by the time they all graduate! Good grief!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
It would
>have been a turning point
>if Allison had to "make
>something old look new" like
>Iyanla suggested.

I was highly disappointed that they gave into her diva like demands for a new outfit. When Iyanla said that whole thing about making something old look new, I thought wow, she's on to her and she's laying down the law. Then poof new outfit at the door.

For the rest of us on a budget, wouldn't it be nice to always have something new dropped off at the door. Must be nice!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
Eire, I'm with you on this one... Allisham is just SUCH a drama queen, this go 'round, and all that whining about wanting a new outfit, new hairdo (Like what, exactly: Twists like Jill has?), just the whole dadburn thing. I had to turn off the TV and go to Wal-mart and buy some bug spray. Yukkimoto.. She just makes me want to blow chunks and it's really not worth the effort. IMHO.... Just let it go. You'll feel better!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
I don't watch it all the time now, and I turned it on and saw what was happening and turned it off again. Another week of the great Alli-about-me graduating. Yucky, as my niece would say. I have no idea why I sat throught it the first time and watched it. Her fat face looking out the window to see what was happening. I bet all the time thinking about all the things she was going to miss and having to leave the house, and of course, her hunk of burning love. Or maybe she was thinking of a new way to try to swindle money out of someone.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
I can't and won't watch it. Allison gives me a medical condition-she makes me sick. She is one of the phoniest HG ever to set foot in any of the 3 SOH. My little cousin acts more mature than she does. She didn't deserve a 2nd graduation nor did she deserve any new clothes, a new hairdo etc. She had all that during her first extended stay during season 2. Stick a fork in me I am so done with Alispson.

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
I said it last time I saw this episode and again when watching it for the second time. Although Iyanla told Allison that she had come so far and did such an amazing job in the SOH, the truth is Allison learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING either time she was there. She came in as a selfish, back-stabbing, lisping, self-centered drunk and left as a selfish, back-stabbing, lisping self-centered drunk.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-08-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
You know I never noticed a lisp until you guys spoke of it. Then I began watching her mouth as she speaks and you guys were right.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-08-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
Ha ha! Her graduation gift was financial planning advice and 2.5k to pay towards her debt relief. An (unpaid) internship with the Magic Johnson foundation - did she ever go back to L.A. to volunteer?

This woman has this stunned look on her face at all times - she does not live in reality. When not looking stunned she has that artificial ugly grin where she thinks she is 6 years old. I hope she has to take a bus home from the airport. She is going to suffer major culture shock returning to her rental from the mansion.

Living large - does this explain why she gained 80 pounds between when she graduates and returns to Christy's 5km race and rolls down the hill?

How was Dr. Stan the only man she has trusted. What happened to her buddy Patrick that started up the Cancer Cafe? What about the Boo Boo who she loved who survived September 11th? I am sure Dr. Stan regrets giving her the photocopy of his hands - it probably creeps him out what she will do with it!

08-08-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 07:31 PM (EST)

You're right about the "stunned" look on Allison's face. Looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Whenever she isn't using her guiverlipped hang dog facial expressions to manipulate everyone into "supporting" her. That's how she scored the new graduation outfit.
And, what possessed them to give her that 2.5K for debt relief? After sitting her down with the attorney who recommended filing a bankruptcy that'd forgive her total debt? And, what happened to that 2.5K? What did she blow it on? The attorney said filing would only cost her about 1.275K, including court costs. But, an aunt had to pitch in $600.

funfunfun 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funfunfun Click to send private message to funfunfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
A speech impediment; blessed into a hell hole with maniacal,sadistic,manipulative, emotionally and physically abusive drunks and all the terror and trauma that entails, and having to learn f**ked up coping skills for survival's sake--damn right, I would try to "make nice" as well as what other phony, degrading crap I would have to do to "dodge the bullets" as much as possible so I wouldn't get my a** beat as I grew up with those nuts! And then losing your body parts to cancer, especially the ones, we've been, unfortunately, socialized to believe--and defined by, as giving us our worth and value as a woman by most of the men--and women--in this country. Allison, I have compassion for you and honestly can't say that if I had endured all you've been through and are still going through especially with the fallout of having gone on the "Starting Over" show, where would I be today and in what state of mind. You are a strong woman, courageous to keep putting one foot in front of the other and not giving up, continuously fighting for your life and your well being, because when it comes down to it that is really all that matters. Keep fighting the good fight!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
I just remembered that when Allisham graduated that second time the first go-round of this show (back in January or something) we all got excited and had an online party to celebrate her leaving. Then there was another thread of Allisham pictures standing at the North Carolina state line. Those were some of the funniest pictures ever!!! So who's coming in now?? That idiot Cassie again or are we about to revel in the wonders of Piss-T??? Or is it Toadie?? I can't remember. Whatever.

08-08-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ah Geez Here we go again!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-06 AT 07:23 PM (EST)

Lisa A arrives next. On Thursday's rerun, I think. At least I could stomach her better than Piss-T and Toadie. Who'll take TJ and Christina's places. Kelly will be the last. On September 8th if they continue consecutive reruns. We won't be "blessed" with Cassie again. They'll run out of time for those reruns.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •