The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
I am glad to see Kim coming on to replace Jessica.She shakes things up a little.I always had alot of compassion for her though I know she could be obnoxious at times.I hope she is doing well now.I don't hear too much about her life after the show.If anyone has any updates on her please post them.I would love to know if the show helped her any.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! slickeronstate 08-02-06 1
   RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! carriem 08-02-06 2
       RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! Incognito 08-02-06 3
       RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! techstyle 08-02-06 4
           RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! slickeronstate 08-02-06 5
               RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! carriem 08-02-06 6
           RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! slickeronstate 08-04-06 13
   RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! carriem 08-04-06 7
       RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! petmama 08-04-06 8
       RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! EMTBGRL 08-04-06 9
           RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! carriem 08-04-06 12
   RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! Dallas80 08-19-06 20
 RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! petmama 08-04-06 10
 RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! Telstar 08-04-06 11
   RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! petmama 08-05-06 14
 RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! car1172 08-07-06 15
   RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! carriem 08-07-06 16
       RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! carriem 08-09-06 17
           RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! toyota73 08-09-06 18
               RE:Kim VS. Kelly.This time it's per... carriem 08-13-06 19
           RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! Hooters 08-20-06 21
               RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! carriem 08-20-06 22
                   RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! Hooters 08-22-06 23
                       RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! slickeronstate 08-22-06 24
                           RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow! petmama 08-22-06 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
She was never seen without a water bottle in her hand! At least she isn't a 40 year old still using a straw - ahem Jill and Allison.

Can't wait for someone to screw up her laundry!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-02-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
I forgot about her hissy fit over her laundry!Oh well.I like Kim anyway.She was a highly entertaining nutcase and her heart was in the right place.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

08-02-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Last I heard was several months ago; she is back to work selling pharmaceuticals. And, that she and Kelly -- if not best of friends, are, at least MORE THAN civil toward one another. All in all, not bad... Incognito

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Diet coke in the morning, door slamming, Smoking, drinking, cup swapping, new red p.j.'s in the dryer!!! The best part about Kim for me was her first day( she was so pretty and I was so hopeful for her), and then her graduation day when Dr. Stan cries, she was so pretty and I was so hopeful for her again. All the rest I remember was painful. BTW, anyone know how common that, liquor- change- the- original- container (beer) or switch - the -cup-because I only had one or two drinks all night-now I'm drinking a non liquor drink ,is? I have seen this done in real life and it is pretty annoying because you have to pretend you really don't see what's happening. ---I Am really wondering. Hope Kim is well.

08-02-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
There are many parallels between Allison and Kim.

Deflecting the drinking - Kim onto her husband's drinking - Allison onto Jimmy and her "Daddy".

She even yelled at her own (head not screwed on tight enough) Mother for ruining some silly t-shirt. It was classic when her mom gave her some hot pink "brand new" t-shirt to replace the one she ruined. How disrespectful to belittle your mother over a laundry mishap. She should have grabbed a chair and watched her laundry like a hawk. (Remember student life - where if you were a minute late in the laundry room someone had hijacked the machine and tossed yours out?) Chris t she could hand wash her junk in that bathroom she had to use - good old Kelly - she was classic. War of the fried breakfast meats!

08-02-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Thanks to Incognito for the update!Kim was twisted in many ways but I always saw her as a damaged person with lousy social skills instead of just a raving b!#@$ [like so many other HG's}.Maybe I'm just a sucker for a sob story but I really wanted Kim to benefit from the coaching.It was just so obvious she had so much to heal from.She refused to take responsiblity for her drinking, she was totally rude to her mother and her "standing in my grace speech" at kelly's graduation was priceless.But I just kind of shook my head at this behavior.Kelly said it best "God love ya Kim".

08-04-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
I don't follow the cup swapping. I would think using the same glass would just make it appear you were on the same drink - no?

08-04-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
You're right!She had a water bottle in her hand in all the scenes they showed her in today.Funny I guess I never noticed that before.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-04-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
SO sponsor Nestle kept the house well stocked with their "Pure Life" bottled water. Any time the HG's drank any other brand, the name was pixelled out.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
>You're right!She had a water bottle
>in her hand in all
>the scenes they showed her
>in today.Funny I guess I
>never noticed that before.

Anyone wondering now if it's vodka?

"Starting Over, brought to you by Schmirnoffs"

I don't drink alcohol, but being FORCED to live with those women?? I think *I* might start carrying around a bottle of ::Ahem:: "Water," too.

08-04-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Very well could've been vodka with all we know about Kim.But you're right....this bunch of people could drive someone to drink.

Dallas80 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dallas80 Click to send private message to Dallas80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
>She was never seen without a
>water bottle in her hand!
> At least she isn't
>a 40 year old still
>using a straw - ahem
>Jill and Allison.
>
>Can't wait for someone to screw
>up her laundry!!!

Yep, that Jack Daniels guy makes a pretty fine "water", huh? I couldn't believe how naive the LC's were about alcoholic behavior, especially considering that Rhonda herself admitted to being in recovery.

Thank you for reminding us about the laundry. Kim leaves a note for the women telling them not to put "other people's clothes in the dryer". For cryin' out loud!! It only takes 30min to wash a load. She shouldn't walk away from her laundry anyway.

I have to admit I would have been "forced" to put her clothes in the dryer and turn the heat to high. But that's just me.

08-04-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
I;m glad to finally be getting to watch her entrance into SO "society". The first 30 minutes of the orginal episode were preempted by a presidential press conference. And, the February rerun was preempted by the Winter Olympics. All the beginning conflama between Jodi and Kelly was, too. I wonder if they'll get to those reruns before they run out of time.

Telstar 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Telstar Click to send private message to Telstar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
I've only begun watching this summer, and I'm a little sad the show's been cancelled!

Does anyone know if Lifetime or Oxygen is interested in continuing the series?

08-05-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
The series can't be continued without LC's. Iyanla was leaving after this season, anyway. And, Rhonda's moved to Vail, Colorado. I couldn't get in on those networks anyway. No cable or dish. Rerunning all three seasons would be nice, though. On a "regular" station. I missed the first one.

car1172 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail car1172 Click to send private message to car1172 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Does anyone know where kim lives? I just met a woman a few weeks ago who I think might be her. I'm not sure though. I only met her once. Another messed up soul if not the same person.

08-07-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Kim smiled pleasantly while Rhonda destroyed her doll-house representing her ideal childhood and I cringed.I too have a very hard time expressing emotions especially in a one on one situation.I was so proud of Kim that she was better able to do this when she graduated from SO house.I know she was rude and somewhat two-faced at times but I think it was mostly due to repressed anger and emotional immaturity.That doesn't excuse her behavior but does at least explain it a little bit IMHO.

08-09-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-06 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

Jill and Christina both needed to have the s@#T smacked out of them today!How can they be so hateful to Kim when it is obvious that she just wants to connect and she is getting a very cold reception.They were both behaving like 12 year-olds today.I think they really enjoyed watching Kim squirm while she tried to figure out how to gain any sort of respect from them.

toyota73 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toyota73 Click to send private message to toyota73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
I hope Kim is doing well. I had alot of empathy for her too on the show...IMHO she is definetely worthy of respect like TJ...for being real. I found her story heartbreaking and I think she handled herself really well on the show and I remember thinking if it were me...having been through total abandonment by my mother at such a young age...well...it would definetely be vodka in the Nestle water bottle here at my desk! Kim is not an alcoholic as far as I'm concerned...so what if she had a few too many during one of the episodes...I thought it was hillarious! I'm happy we're going to see the re-runs with her...I just hope we have time to see the re-runs of her and Kelly clashing!

08-13-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
19. "RE:Kim VS. Kelly.This time it's personal."
Kim and Kelly's fighting was hyserical.I am looking forward to seeing it again.They better not play more stupid graduations instead.One of the things I really enjoyed about their fights is when Kelly would be enraged,ranting and raving,just ready to do physical violence to Kim and Kim would smile pleasantly at her.Steam would practically come out of Kelly's ears!Too funny!

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Jill and Christina are 2 of the most evil Biotches in the house. Acted like they were better than Kim, when in reality, they weren't worthy of kissing her feet. They were both JEALOUS. Kim's petite, beautiful and well mannered. She is something neither one of those 2 cows will ever be.

08-20-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Jealousy was the main reason Kim did not fit in!I'm glad you brought that up.And all this pettiness and jealousy was coming from people getting in-touch with their feelings and supposedly growing as human beings.What a joke!

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
I read on one of these forums that Kim said she didn't feel safe enough in the house to expose her insecurities. And how could she with these women?? She & TJ both came into the house with the intentions of truly seeking help, the others, I strongly believe were there to get their "15" minutes of fame. Just check out their my space pages. Christie knew Rhonda before she ever came into the house. I really liked the show, but because of women like Kim & TJ who geniunely sought help, not for the likes of Lisa(both of them), Christie, Jill, Christina, Sommer and Cassie...Cassie, why did Rhonda constantly baby her....she was most annoying...what a joke the show turned out to be. No wonder "Y" didn't want to return for a 4th season...who could blame her?

08-22-06, 05:17 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
Was a daytime television show the best place for a person to deal with childhood trauma?

Kim always had a sour puss face or a fake smile and serious baggage under her eyes.

Why so anal all the time - especially with the laundry. As I said previously, you should have sat next the machine like a laundry nazi you are and guarded what went into the dryer.

You were hateful to your husband. He had the drinking problem? What about you?

08-22-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Kim is back starting tomorrow!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-06 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

The pot calling the kettle black, IMO. If Kim was so all fired concerned about Jeff's "drinking," why did she leave Jax in hs care while she was in the SOH? And, how safe was he in her care? Considering how drunk she got with Jodi and Lisa A? Keeping Christie awake half the night?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •