The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica's voice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-01-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica's voice"
Why do you use that affected immature high pitched voice? You had an education. Your father is a doctor. You have no reason to use that baby voice. Go see a speech therapist already...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica's voice petmama 08-01-06 1
   RE: Jessica's voice slickeronstate 08-01-06 2
       RE: Jessica's voice petmama 08-01-06 3
 RE: Jessica's voice carriem 08-02-06 4
 RE: Jessica's voice eire_heart74 08-03-06 5
   RE: Jessica's voice maryellennaco 08-04-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica's voice"
Jessica's voice has never gotten on my nerves. Not like Lisa's WHIIIIIIIIIIIINE. But Jessica could lower her pitch by opening her vocal cords and speaking from her diapragm. That'd make her sound more confident and sure of herself.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-01-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jessica's voice"
Agreed.

Lisa is simply vile - now her revelation of her internet millionaire is pathetic. What would he want with her? Zilch.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica's voice"
He's, according to Christina and Lisa, not much of a prize himself. Christina's immediate reaction to his picture? She immediately commented on his hairy back. And, she didn't sound favorably impressed. Nor, did Jill. She didn't consider him much of a looker, either. The expression on her face, as she said this, was priceless. What he found in her? Sexual favors. In exchange for the good times he provided. But, he'd probably been getting plenty of them from the women of Monte Carlo since moving there. And, no longer had any use for Lisa's.

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica's voice"
Jessica either sounds like she needs to clear her throat or she does that baby voice that so many of the HG's do.I wish a speech therapist was assigned to work with most of the women when they move in.It is odd that she's a doctor's daughter who went to good schools because I always associate that speech pattern with someone very unsophisticated or under the age of 18.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-03-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessica's voice"
Her voice doesn't get me so much as the tattle tale behavior she showed throughout the show.

Again her story is compelling. I never really considered how hard it must of been for those families to mourn so publicly.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-04-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessica's voice"
Especially the ones that go on national television on a show like "Starting Over" to mourn. They are really annoying!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •