The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison - ummm"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-22-06, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison - ummm"
You are 45 years old. Haven't you mastered the english vocabulary to use a different word rather than the teenage vernacular of "umm" after every second word.

Why do you giggle when discussing your finances. Is it fun to rent at your age? Is it fun to buy groceries on credit. So much fun that you want to live so large and giggle.

Houston is going to be a joke you self serving salacious whore. Wait...just as you lost a "Boo Boo" on 9/11 did you lose one during Katrina? You drama queen.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison - ummm JustBNMe 07-22-06 1
   RE: Allison - ummm slickeronstate 07-22-06 2
       RE: Allison - ummm sm2 07-23-06 3
 RE: Allison - ummm eire_heart74 07-23-06 4
   RE: Allison - ummm JustBNMe 07-24-06 5
       RE: Allison - ummm buttercup2 07-24-06 7
   RE: Allison - ummm momof4inVA 07-25-06 10
 RE: Allison - ummm pojoja 07-24-06 6
   RE: Allison - ummm EMTBGRL 07-25-06 11
       RE: Allison - ummm slickeronstate 07-29-06 28
 RE: Allison - gracie1 07-24-06 8
   RE: Allison - JustBNMe 07-24-06 9
   RE: Allison - EMTBGRL 07-25-06 12
       RE: Allison - slickeronstate 07-26-06 13
           RE: Allison - sm2 07-27-06 14
               RE: Allison - slickeronstate 07-27-06 15
               RE: Allison - buttercup2 07-27-06 16
 RE: Allison - ummm alliamamabear 07-28-06 17
   WARNING - alliamamabear Bebo 07-28-06 19
 RE: Allison - ummm maryellennaco 07-28-06 18
   ALLISON- PLEASE GRADUATE- NOW! WATCH2MUCH 07-28-06 20
       RE: ALLISON- PLEASE GRADUATE- NOW! sm2 07-28-06 21
           Allisham...."sharing with the audie... ltlfighter 07-28-06 22
               RE: Allisham...."sharing with the a... carriem 07-28-06 23
               RE: Allisham...."sharing with the a... slickeronstate 07-28-06 26
               RE: Allisham...."sharing with the a... petmama 07-31-06 38
   RE: Allison - ummm Incognito 07-29-06 27
 RE: Allison - ummm petmama 07-28-06 24
   RE: Allison - ummm ltlfighter 07-28-06 25
       RE: Allison - ummm slickeronstate 07-29-06 29
           RE: Allison - ummm sm2 07-29-06 30
               RE: Allison - ummm techstyle 07-29-06 31
                   RE: Allison - ummm sm2 07-30-06 32
                       RE: Allison - ummm ltlfighter 07-30-06 33
                           RE: Allison - ummm maryellennaco 07-31-06 34
                               RE: Allison - ummm ltlfighter 07-31-06 35
                                   RE: Allison - ummm petmama 07-31-06 36
                                       RE: Allison - ummm ltlfighter 07-31-06 37
       RE: Allison - ummm EMTBGRL 07-31-06 39
           RE: Allison - ummm slickeronstate 07-31-06 40
               RE: Allison - ummm petmama 08-01-06 42
                   RE: Allison - ummm slickeronstate 08-01-06 43
                       RE: Allison - ummm petmama 08-01-06 44
           RE: Allison - ummm techstyle 08-01-06 41
 RE: Allison - ummm sm2 08-04-06 45
   RE: Allison - ummm slickeronstate 08-04-06 46
       RE: Allison - ummm petmama 08-04-06 47
           RE: Allison - ummm slickeronstate 08-05-06 48
               RE: Allison - ummm JustBNMe 08-06-06 49
                   RE: Allison - ummm staceeturner 08-07-06 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-22-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Alispson thinks her way of speaking is cute. I am surprised she didn't fake a breakdown claiming to have lost a boo boo in the fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan or even in the hurricaines she was supposidly going to help people recover from. She uses the filler words/sounds like ummm as she formulates the next lie she is going to tell-it buys her time.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-22-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison - ummm"
She is locked in time. Notice her use of "Mommy" and her reversion to baby talk when talking to her mother. While her mother sounds like just as much of a drama queen with her baked potatoes - Allison is mentally about 7 years old. She thinks it is appropriate to use such baby jargon in her speech. Now as Jessica gets closer to graduation I can actually sense her affluent upbringing and education - but how her Uncle's death should affect her father's moving on with his second wife baffles me. When she doesn't use that artificial high pitched voice she almost makes sense.

Allison leaches onto the younger houseguests. TJ had her ##### nailed with the drinking. What did Allison giggle in response? I am a 'wino' not an ' alcoholic'. Hope Jimmy is just a 'wino'.

She giggles out of insecurity. I find it odd she knew what actuals were on her budget report. It appeared she made about 40k a year - why the heck was she soliciting funding assistance from SO viewers?

Bottom line - she is a "cochon" who spends well beyond her means and when in a quarry tucks her one inch of hair behind of her ear and giggles...

Act your age - of 45 - not your shoe size Allison!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison - ummm"
The only thing Allison has mastered is how to con people and have a quivering chin, I'm so hurt by what you said that I am trying so hard not to cry chin.

She is supposed to be so involved in her church. I wonder how they feel about having a con artist amongst them?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-23-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison - ummm"
There was something about her this season that just irked everyone that watched. I really think she is stuck in a role and she sees it paying off by being on this show. So only more reinforcement that she should keep acting like that.

Nothing made me more angry at her than the her revelation of her spending. How dare she take money from viewers that felt sorry for her and her "medical debt"!!!! What an outrage! I think I would of had more respect for her if she had said from the get go. "Yeah I am a spendthrift and when I got cancer, then I double screwed myself with debt" If she was honest about it, maybe I wouldn't be so bothered by it.

Funny how Antonia later in the season was made to see the error of her spending ways but Allison was never given such a lesson.

07-24-06, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I don't see where Alispson was given any lesson this last season or even during season 2. Seems to me all she did was play for the cameras and she was also encouraged by Iguana to play victim to get what she wanted. Iguana tried to make it look one way and like there was a noble goal but there was no follow through which is why Alispson left in the same if not worse condition emotionally than when shge initially entered. She is still the perpetual victim in life, hasn't dealt with her alcoholism, hasn't changed her manmipulative ways, hasn't faced her spending habits enough to change them, hasn't grown up and hasn't taken responsibility for herself. She was coddled and still expects the world to treat her with kid gloves.

buttercup2 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup2 Click to send private message to buttercup2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Well summarized in my opinion.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Allison - ummm"
eire,
Allison was Iv's personal favorite and never once called on her actions.

pojoja 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-24-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pojoja Click to send private message to pojoja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I thougth that Allison was between 39 or 40 not 45?

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-25-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison - ummm"
>I thougth that Allison was between
>39 or 40 not 45?
>
There is NO way in h-e-l-l that woman is 2 or 3 years older than I am! Either that, or Allison REALLY needs a mirror and a life overhaul! then again, I don't drink myself into silly wino stupors and overeat myself into mumu dresses, with matching 'elf shoes' and type 2 diabetes.

Actually, I thought 45 years old was too young for Allison. I'd even believe 51, 52...There was so much LYING about their ages on that show? It would be hard to know, though.

Allison was so defensive with TJ, "I know about alcoholisthm." and then went on to babble complete nonsense about "What is an alcoholic" while pouring and slurping down more red wine. Girl, it's called a SIP! Nobody taught Allison about SIPPING her drink. Nah-uh! Allison's got to SLUG that puppy down before someone grabs her fragile stemware from her grubby mitts.

"Uh, so do I" says TJ (the only person that got the definition RIGHT) and then makes total SENSE "An alcoholic is someone who is controlled by their drinking"--only to be resented later.

Figures.

Uh, helloo? Allie? --If you have to drink wine in order to relax enough to participate in Habitat For Humanity's build a house for the Rodriguez family (*all day?) you are an alcoholic. I have never seen anyone drink wine on a construction site DURING the work! After the work is done? A celebratory "Good job" beer maybe. A box of wine and a straw? No. Stem ware and wine? No.

Good gravy girlfriend! Get thee some real HELP!!

*sorry for the rant, had to be done.

07-29-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I agree. I just remembered when she arrived at the home and yesterday her dramatic call to "Mommy" to ask about setting up a time for the super huge call.

She is significantly older chronologically than 38.

You go Allison! Hit on men half your age and discuss sports with Whoopie Goldberg/Iyanla protecting you.

Why does she need Bethany to help her? How is it Bethy became A's bestest friend forever? What happened to the gay guy who came to her "last" grad? The guy who ran the Allison cancer cafe?

gracie1 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gracie1 Click to send private message to gracie1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison - "
Why is Allison a victom because she had breast cancer? I, too, had breast cancer, with all that comes with it. I never once thought I was a victom. I had an illness, yes, and one just deals with it and moves on. She is not that special.

07-24-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Allison - "
Alispson was not a victim because she had breast cancer-she was a victim becuaue she playes it all up to the hilt and wanted to make herself look like one in many ways to gain sympathy and attention and to relieve herself of the responsibility of her poor choices and poor behavior. She claims she was a victim of a bad childhood, she was a victim because she lost a boo boo in 9/11, she was a victim because of her family's battle with alcoholism, she was a victim because of how her father was, she was a victim because of how her mother behaves, she was a victim because she had breast cancer, she was a victim becuase she claims she puts everyone else before herself, she is a victim becuase she is fat and disfigured (as she puts it) and so no one loves her yada yada yada. She is the perpetual victim in life. She is not a survivor in my eyes she is an attention seeker who plays every little thing to the fullest and tries to out do everyone when it come to problems. She is not special but she feels she is when she makes up fake sob stories like she does. Then she acts like the victim when people who realy know her call her on it such as when her mom said she was too busy playing Miss Hollywood while doing SO. Like I said before she learned nothing and got nothing of any lasting value out of the eternal stay she had in the house.

07-25-06, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Allison - "
>Why is Allison a victom because
>she had breast cancer?
>I, too, had breast cancer,
>with all that comes with
>it. I never once
>thought I was a victom.
> I had an illness,
>yes, and one just deals
>with it and moves on.
>She is not that special.

Allison's not special. She's a whiny wino with a fake affect and a lisp that got to display her psychobabble and bordering on sociopathic behaviors on national TV. Drama. Good for ratings (not the second time around, though. The viewers had enough of Allie.)

You are special, though! A role model.

Allison WANTS to be a victim. That sounds like a huge difference between the two of you. Where Allison is a "victim" by choice, you are a "survivor" by choice. Being a survivor is a lot more powerful in life. Good for you!

I hope you are better, and beat the Cancer. Terrible disease.

>

07-26-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Allison - "
Didn't Allison accomplish so much in Houston? She was there to listen to hurricane victims and survivors and she wore some Cleopatra style cheapo necklace? Is she stunned?

No big welcome when she returned to the SO house? No cake? Life is so unfair Allison. You return to an L.A. mansion and these people are trying to locate relatives and just survive in a football dome turned homeless shelter?

Toss those slogans into the ocean - you go girl! Why do you keep talking about being so nice - and you call one of your housemates a "#####". Why did you release the pain of your life coping with abuse and alcoholism when you are the one who is the self-annoted "wino" ? Enough already with the "I'm so fat" - quit imbibing and eat moderately. The exercise equipment and swimming pool are not for decoration my Steel Magnolia!

07-27-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Allison - "
You know, that woman can get me going, even in rerun land. Today, because someone said something about her being the most powerful in the house, quiver chin, big tears. What I liked is that the group was with Dr. Stan and he didn't baby her. And let us not forget the fake hyperventalating. OMG, all because she thought she was the next in like to graduate. Give me a break, alli-about-me. Guess what????? YOU do NOT get to graduate first. Geeze and I don't even watch the whole show.

07-27-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Allison - "
Sniffle, sniffle - she didn't get to see her grade - nor did she LAST graduation.

This woman is pathetic. Does she even have a neck.

How long can she milk how much she accomplished in Texas - even hurricane relief is still reconfigured to be about her!

No wonder after waddling down the hill during Christy's 5km run - at the final graduation she looked so awkward.

....coming up - her tribute to Dr. Stan's hands - PSYCHO drunk.

Even last night when catalyzing the kitchen battle - she was acting like her Steel Magnolia self - refilling her wine glass. Ughhh, how many pieces of bacon did she eat? Slather on that jam girlfriend! "Wha wha...........I am soooooo FAT!"

buttercup2 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup2 Click to send private message to buttercup2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Allison - "
She is just disgusting...and to act so high and mighty about TJ in the next breath. She and Lisa both want it both ways...they want to act like total and complete helpless, immature, whimpering babies and then get all indignant when they aren't treated with R E S P E C T (Aretha Franklin).

alliamamabear 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alliamamabear Click to send private message to alliamamabear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Allison - ummm"
ok, I think your being a little harsh. Why is she in the starting over house in the first place. Take it easy. Do you have nothing better to do than to rag on someone who is trying to fix their problems?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "WARNING - alliamamabear "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines and the FAQ thread on this forum. While we permit posters to make positive and negative comments about the show and the houseguests, we do not allow other posters to criticize posters for expressing their opinions. Bashing or criticizing other posters is not permitted here.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Yes, it WAS amazing how much caring & sharing she passed along to the Katrina victims... NOT!
I thought the first time I saw this, I'd throw up. Seemed to me like all she did was tell people about her breast cancer. Seeing all the histrionics that this chick can muster, you'd think the powers that be would have booted her out long before this. Only when she seemed totally helpless, did they understand what a DAW they had created.
Don't worry peeps, she's gone before long and we can focus on the NEXT DAW they'll be bringing into the house.

WATCH2MUCH 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WATCH2MUCH Click to send private message to WATCH2MUCH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "ALLISON- PLEASE GRADUATE- NOW!"
I really can't take any more of Allison. The aforementioned chin quivering, the baby talk, the "I am so nice and that's why everyone mistreats me" attitude-- it is all way too much.

It seems like the life coaches and Dr. Stan have done her a huge disservice. Why did they refuse to call her out on and make her face her most glaring issues? (Glug, glug, glug: need I say more?) It makes me sick the way Iyanla always panders to her. She would have been so much better off if Iyanla had looked her in the face and told her how pathetic she acts. She should have told her that she doesn't have self-respect because she hasn't earned it from herself. She treats her body like crap!

Also, it is so obvious that she is desperate for attention. Why should everyone throw her a party just b/c she got back from Dallas? Wake up, Allison! If there is one thing you should have learned from not one but TWO stints in the SO House, it is that you have to plant your own rose garden and not look to others for validation or happiness.

My guess is that Allison is miserable right now. The lack of attention is probably destroying her.

07-28-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: ALLISON- PLEASE GRADUATE- NOW!"
If I hear her one more time talking about being on Graduation watch and it's her time, I'm going to throw chunks. Goodness, get over your self...but I guess she don't. YUCKY, as my little cousin would say.

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Allisham...."sharing with the audience""
To me the above mentioned phrase pretty much sums up her true goal in returning for S.O. 3. This came up the morning after her return from "helping" the displaced people in Houston. You see her whining, AGAIN, how people didn't drop what they were doing to fawn over her every word as she shared her experience.
She's telling this to Jessica and goes on to say how hurt she felt that she couldn't share this with the "audience." The "AUDIENCE"?!?!?!?! You've got to be kidding me. I couldn't believe that word came out of her mouth. What did she think we'd get from her visit that we already hadn't seen and processed weeks prior to those episodes airing? Personally, I wish they had never shown those episodes of her and I.V. in Houston because it diminished the true plight of the people the hurricane had affected. I hope that's the last time she makes a visit to Texas where I happen to live...

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Allisham...."sharing with the audience""
I caught that odd choice of words too.It was a major freudian slip.If there was ever any doubt about Allison's true intentions she made it very clear with that phrase that she is in SO house for attention from "the audience"

07-28-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Allisham...."sharing with the audience""
Excellent observation ltl! Her audience didn't get to hear about her trip, let alone her housemates.

Her mother today was classic. Such enthusiasm! I think she must have been calling her little girl all day to discuss the status of Jimmy's potato in the oven.

I just remembered the Psycho-mom-like image of Allison in the upstairs' bedroom window watching the graduation (her own) and refusing to come down. This is up there with her waddling down the hill like a round ball with no neck during Christy's 5km race.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Allisham...."sharing with the audience""
Allison should've taken far more offense with Lisa's greeting as she returned from Houston. The first person Allison encounters is Lisa. And, Lisa's first comments are nothing of the "tell me all about your experience in Houston" category. But, rather a complaint about having no one to make her bed and clean her filthy bathtub. But, does Allison take offense at this? Of course not. She loooooooooooooooooves being everyone's cleanup gal. Especially Lisa's. How dirty can a bathtub get in two days, anyway? What was Lisa doing. Taking mudbaths in it?

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-29-06, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Allison - ummm"
maryellennaco
>Don't worry peeps, she's gone
>before long and we can
>focus on the NEXT DAW
>they'll be bringing into the
>house.

Yeehah! That would be Piss-T. The one who's so Piss-D, that it was a pleasure when the season/series ended. So she could go on to bigger and better things, yanno? Golly.
Incognito

07-28-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Allison didn't lose her "BOO Boo" on 9/11. He was already her ex "Boo Boo" on 9/11. Probably by about five years by that time. She left NYC in 1996 to spend three years in New Orleans. And, her ex "Boo Boo" survived the attack. Two of her "best freinds" didn't.

07-28-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I stand by my previous comments the first time the "9/11" episode aired. I find her experience of having to have been on the phone with a close friend who happened to be in the Holland tunnel to be highly suspect. Also, something I heard over and over as people discussed their experience or someone close to them, they always stated my husband, sister, friend, etc was on the 50 79th or 81st floor when relating that experience. I found it very odd that she did not state the floor of her 2 "friends" who lost their lives in the towers. Maybe I'm seeing more into than what's truly there but I still find it very odd.

07-29-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Our Steel Magnolia lives a life of fiction.

These (dead or alive) WTC survivors were her bestest friends forever?

Howcome during this tenure in the SOH, Allison never once mentioned her gay pal - who suggested the cancer cafe. His name never once came up. I wonder if he is on "Mommy"'s potato list.

Why was her Daddy an alcoholic? Because he couldn't get into medical school? How was she abused? Mommy made her potato after Jimmy's? Why is she such a "wino" ?

Christina, TJ, Jill - did not complete high school (no judgement)

Lisa has some diploma in Asian/International Studiesi?

Jessica seems the most demonstrative of an education - not that it prevents her from speaking like a child in a voice not human and wiping snot with her hand.

Did Whoopie oops I mean Iyanla finish high school? Other than her online credits - does she actually know how to write a term paper without bible scriptures?

Christina go giggle your life away.

TJ you don't need a piece of paper; you seem to be doing fine.

Ditto for you Jill but less time on stairwell and more time in study hall.

Allison you are too fat and had cancer - no one will ever love you - go eat 8 strips of bacon you pig.

07-29-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Going back to the WTC and the Holland tunnel. Would someone from NY if they read this answer. I was in NY quite a few times and isn't the Holland tunnel the one that goes under the river? I would doubt very much where you could talk on a phone there. Not that you could not talk, but that there would be no reception to do it with. Where I live, right close to an airport, there is a tunnel where 2 runways go over the street. You can't talk on the phone there and it is not as long or under water, if I am thinking of the right tunnel. IMHO, another bag of crap from good old Alli-about-me. And also, if she is in her 30's I am a natural blond. When she was fake hyperventilating with Dr. Stan, she looked all jowl's. That is not a 30 year old.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Allison - ummm"
>Going back to the WTC and
>the Holland tunnel. Would
>someone from NY if they
>read this answer. I
>was in NY quite a
>few times and isn't the
>Holland tunnel the one that
>goes under the river?
>I would doubt very much
>where you could talk on
>a phone there. Not
>that you could not
>talk, but that there would
>be no reception to do
>it with. Where I
>live, right close to an
>airport, there is a tunnel
>where 2 runways go over
>the street. You can't
>talk on the phone there
>and it is not as
>long or under water, if
>I am thinking of the
>right tunnel. IMHO, another
>bag of crap from good
>old Alli-about-me. And also,
>if she is in her
>30's I am a natural
>blond. When she was
>fake hyperventilating with Dr. Stan,
>she looked all jowl's.
>That is not a 30
>year old.

I drive through the New York tunnels regularly and there is cell phone coverage within them, and this was the case before 9-11. In fact, right after 9-11, they shut down the anttenas within the tunnels as a security measure. They have since restored transmission. Now I don't take the Holland Tunnel very often, but I take the Midtown which, like the Holland Tunnel goes not just under the river but under bedrock beneath the river, and it gets perfect transmission. I don't recall going through the Holland Tunnel and not getting service, that's for sure.

07-30-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Thank you for setting me straight on that. I was not sure, if I had the right tunnel or not.

07-30-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Whether there was reception or not, I do NOT find her experience of being on the phone at 8am in the morning of a workday to be credible. Maybe it's all the bosses I've had, but they really frowned on us making personal calls let alone long distance ones at that, while I was working at the bank. She is usually one who likes to tell stories with lot's of details, now I realize editing takes place but the fact that she didn't state the floors that her friends were on when they died, just didn't have a ring of truth for me. That was one detail repeated over and over as people related their experience with 9/11...

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Allison - ummm"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

So true, it's hard to believe anything that comes out of Allisham's mouth. It's like whatever anyone else's problem is, she's got it and it's worse! Just remember what she told Jill when Jill revealed her "tumor" problem. Allisham said, "Don't steal my thunder"..... So, what else is new in her fictional world??
She also said something like "Charlotte is a #1 banking center in the U.S." and that "they were afraid they'd get bombed on 9/11." HUH???? CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA?????? WTF???
The woman is a nutjob and they didn't do anything to help Allisham along the path back to reality.

eta:spelling

07-31-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I too was confused regarding her statement about Charlotte's #2 status in financial districts. I would be very interested in hearing from the other posters about the accuracy of her statement.

Regarding her "don't steal my thunder" over Jill's health crisis I still can't believe she hangs on to her victim status so tightly, that instead of offering empathy and compassion, her 1st thought, as usual, is "don't forget about me, feel sorry for me!"

Another favorite Allism is when she whines to Jessica about not being able to share her experience in Houston with the "audience." That single word, summed up the whole of her shallow personality for me.

07-31-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Allison - ummm"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

>>Another favorite Allism is when she
>whines to Jessica about not
>being able to share her
>experience in Houston with the
>"audience." That single word,
>summed up the whole of
>her shallow personality for me.
>

That's her in a nutshell! As her mother said, in one of their phone conversations, she's gone too "Hollywood" for everyone back in Charlotte. And, probably her biggest reason for wanting to leave. Is Charlotte the world's #2 financial center? I don't know. But, if it is, and Allison wanted to continue her banking career, there ought to be plenty of jobs there. The jobs, she tells her mother, that are in New York, Washington, and California, are probably of a highly public nature. Something a DAW like Allison craves.
I have no problem with your reply to my original post on this thread, BTW. You make a lot of sense. If the Allison even knew anyone who perished on 9/11, and they among her "best" friends, why wouldn't she mention their floors? Like any who'd actually lost family or close friends on 9/11? Sounds like she not only didn't really know anyone who actually worked there, but wasn't familiar enough with the event to know which floor to say her "friends" worked on.
Stick to your guns. I think you're "shooting" pretty straight. Even Allison's mother says, per the conference call Iyanla set up today, that she's inauthentic. Why not tell the truth, that her mother's already known for some time, that she wants to leave Charlotte. Instead of saying the jobs aren't there , why not just be honest and say those providing the celebrity status she craves, aren't there.

07-31-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Petmama, Thanks for your comments! Unfortunately, they don't air S.O. 3 episodes until pm where I live. I think your absolutely right about her desire to work in a "public" forum and from what I've heard, thats exactly what she's doing...

07-31-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I find her experience of having to
>have been on the phone
>with a close friend who
>happened to be in the
>Holland tunnel to be highly
>suspect.

So do I. Cell phones don't work in the Holland Tunnel.

07-31-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Allison - ummm"
She is over 40 and thinks she is 6 years old????? Egads she is immature.

She's been looking pretty raunchy lately - maybe she thought she would de-glam for graduation watch.

....still to come, Allison's Mrs. Bates impersonation as she sits staring out of the top floor window rocking catatonically while her graduation starts. Classic!

I still don't know why there was no mention of her gay bestest friend who came to her graduation last year - not a peep from Allison.

08-01-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I don't recall Allison making any phone calls to, or receiving any from, Patrick the whole past season. He and Bethany were shown with Allison, in her $800 a month Charlotte home, at the very beginning of the past season, just before the couples arrived for their bootcamp. And, I think it was rerun sometime in March. He also sent flowers for her birthday. A fact easy to miss, though. Because she says something about receiving flowers from her mom. Then, they show her removing a card from some flowers, reading it, and laying it, face up, on the table. And, the camera comes in close. On Patrick's signature. Since this episode was taped last September, maybe, since then, Patrick has had a falling out with her. Maybe over the Cemo Cafe. Or, her online solicitations for bogus medical expenses. And, maybe he just got tire of being used. Manipulated. And, drained of energy by her emotional neediness. I wouldn't suprize me if Bethany were the next to bail on her.

08-01-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Thanks! I missed that show. Yet last graduation she was on the phone with "Patrick" several times - odd now that she only speaks to the potato chef Mommy.

While I truly disdain Allison, I think her mother is guilt master and can see where some of Allison's neurosis originates.

Ironic that Allison never did leave Charlotte - and was so pathetic wobbling down the hill at Christy's 5km race.

08-01-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Allison - ummm"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

She was still in Charlotte when Christie's 5K race was taped, right? And, hadn't found "Boo Boo" yet? Is that the only question Iyanla knows how to ask a returning SOH alumnus? Rhonda, too. "Are you dating anyone yet?" Sheeeeeeeeeeesh! Since it's been some five months since this taping, do you think Allison's still in Charlotte? I guess we'll never know. Since it's unlikely she'll tevive her "Adventures in Wonderland" website. Even though the remaining home home page says she will. Once she's completed her Starting Over experience. Hey, Allison. The show's been cancelled. You've had your last SO experince. So, show me the website!

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Allison - ummm"

>
Cell phones don't
>work in the Holland Tunnel.
>

We do not agree about this. Not that it matters that much anyway, it's the whole package of Allison that makes people wonder if that phone call was true. It doesn't matter too much to me, I still have the same feeling about her, nothing more,= cancer sucks!!! What was Allison's point anyway?...... Exactly!!! I don't even care if the cell phone was turned on.

08-04-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Kim is there now. And of course, now good old Alli-about-me has been abused also. I'm glad she leaves. Heaven knows she would have something that all the other ones had that came after Kim.

08-04-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I am confused. "Daddy" and "Mommy" loved their little Allison and made a big deal out of her birthday. But now she was abused by her father - so much that she had to attempt to override Kim's years of childhood abuse? Allison quit trying to hog the spotlight - you are a pathological liar with gas station wine tastes thinking you are living a champagne life. Yes - you go girl - live large! You are pathetic.

08-04-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Allison - ummm"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-06 AT 05:31 PM (EST)

Actually she was trying to live a "champagne" life on a "beer" budget and eight maxxed out credit cards. On yesterday's rerun, the bankruptcy lawyer told her she could, by filing Chapter Seven, have all her debts forgiven. Which she could file "once every eight years". Would be "stay on" her "credit report for ten years, the fact that" she "filed a bankrupcty." And, she'd "be paying a higher interest rate because they can charge" her "a little nore". Meaning she could file Chapter Seven, which she did last October 8th, and still use credit cards? I wonder if she's learned a thing from her last SO experience taught her anything. Or, if she's still trying to live that "champagne" life? Repeating the same spending patterns that got her into so much debt?
As for Allison's "big deal" birthdays, at least hers were celebrated. Kim's never were. Her mother abandoned her. Left her with an abusive father. And, no one ever gave her a bithday party.

08-05-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Strange to be able to still use plastic if you have filed bankruptcy.

Allison looked awful yesterday while listening to very attractive Kim tell her story. Allison has jowls and a really fat double chin - she lacks any neck at all.

When she greeted Kim, it was as if she was the hostess at her own mansion saying welcome to MY house. Poor dear, is going to have to return to her rental in North Carolina shortly.

08-06-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Allison - ummm"
Allison looks awful most the time. I have to laugh at how Allison acts as if she rules the roost in the SOH. God knows she's ben there long enough she is probably confused as to where she really lives. I am so sick of hearing her lisp her way thorough the lies she tells. Her woes have to meet or exceed everyone else. If she truly had all the experiences she said she has she'd be in a loony bin and more messed up emotionally than she is.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Allison - ummm"
I'm just so disgusted at her at this time!! she has alot of nerve to get upset at the fact she does not get a makeover and a new hair-do, what a selfish way to act, I've had symapthy for Alli in the past (only cause my Mom passed from cancer) but now I've just had it with her...get over it Allison and be grateful you, number 1, are alive number 2, you aren't a Katrina victim....

Sig by Sharnina

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •