The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-18-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
alli is such a name dropper - do you think for one second she matters - with that wrinkly nose to him? No. She has decided she wants to work with celebrities - in those god awful K-Mart ensembles of hers?

Recall - Christy 5km race and Ali rolling down the hill LOL!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek ltlfighter 07-18-06 1
   RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek slickeronstate 07-18-06 2
       RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek southern sam 07-18-06 3
           RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek no12u 07-18-06 4
 RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek JustBNMe 07-19-06 5
   RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek slickeronstate 07-19-06 6
       RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek petmama 07-19-06 7
 RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek buttercup2 07-20-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
Oh why did you have to bring that episode back to the forefront of my brain! Especially her one on one with I.V. where she boasts about having the same energy, confidence and knowledge as the foundation's assistant. What a load of crap!

Oops sorry! gotta run, I feel a Lisa attack coming on...

Ok, let me take a minute to wipe the spittle, I mean vomit off my chin, that that episode induced in me. I have wondered, as she now watches these episodes, If she still thinks & acts the same way or was this enough to finally give her a reality check?
Probably not...

To me she's a con artist just like xxxtina, just packaged in a "Steel Magnolia" persona...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-18-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
Oh dear friend, she has recovered oh so well. She is doing voice overs on several commercials. Neat how she lost her lisp. If only people buying the product could see her big crinkly nose and her self-aggrandizing tantrums....

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-18-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
I wonder, if the products she trying to sell is a big turn off to us the public when we hear that voice. I mute my tv when the voice come on. She selling me nothing.... peroid

no12u 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail no12u Click to send private message to no12u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
Ok, if she was out to impress someone why did she dress so frumpy? And then stating she now totally understands foundations. Obviously it is all about Allison and not the recipients.

She continues to amaze me, as she drinks daily and gossips and puts down others. Why was that behavior acceptable? She above all should have been the most accountable.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-19-06, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
Alisham is all about wanting desperately to be hanging around famous people hoping their fame will rub off on her and someone will notice her. Of course Magic would play for the cameras in his face with Allisham there. He knew he couldn't say to her Gee you are a loser and I don't like your personality and don't want you associated with my Foundation at all.

Ali tumbling down the hill trying to jog at Christie's race was like watching Teletubbies waddle around in Telletubbieland. It was painful at best.

07-19-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
Egads! Now I have heard it ALL! Allison lost two bestest pals in the WTC bombing AND and ex-Boo Boo. I don't believe a word she said!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-19-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
But, how else could she have made Jessica's experience all about her? Ex-booboo survived the attack, BTW. I think she found out from him that her two friends didn't.

buttercup2 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup2 Click to send private message to buttercup2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mageeeeeeeeeeeek"
LORDY! Allison has a "schtick" of using token gestures and props to attempt to show that she is mature (a calm, contemplative voice during her private interviews), sophisticated (the wine-e-tude), nurturing (embraces that would make me shout "time out!"), philanthropic (shows up to key events), cute (a more pronounced lisp, giggle, and wrinkled nose--a la Cindy Brady) and "real" (shouting and getting raw, baby!!)

I think she is also attempting to pull a mental trip on TJ (i.e., trying to undermine TJ's confidence). She uses dismissive words and actions as well as bored looks to exploit TJ's natural hyperness (as opposed to her own sloth-like nature) to attempt to subtly persuade TJ that she is somehow beneath her (luckily it doesn't seem to be working--TJ is strong).

Overall, I think A displays fake modesty and would be the kind of person at work who would be stashing Ho-Hos in her bottom drawer and looking for ways to make herself look good at another person's expense.

She seems to have two faces: one for the LCs (good little girl) and one for her fellow housemates (Nellie Olson).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •