The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison...Birthday"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison...Birthday"
Did anyone else catch Alli-about-me on the phone today with her Mother. If that was not enough to make you lose your cookies. Who's Birthday is it tomorrow, your baby girl. Oh, heaven help me. If she did not sound like a 2 year old. I just keep thinking,this is the second time she is in the house. First time sure did not do any good, and the second time, sure is not.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison...Birthday slickeronstate 07-13-06 1
   RE: Allison...Birthday slickeronstate 07-14-06 2
       RE: Allison...Birthday petmama 07-17-06 9
   RE: Allison...Birthday momof4inVA 07-20-06 20
 RE: Allison...Birthday maryellennaco 07-14-06 3
   RE: Allison...Birthday ltlfighter 07-16-06 4
       RE: Allison...Birthday slickeronstate 07-16-06 5
       RE: Allison...Birthday sm2 07-16-06 6
           RE: Allison...Birthday ltlfighter 07-16-06 7
       RE: Allison...Birthday petmama 07-17-06 8
           RE: Allison...Birthday ltlfighter 07-17-06 10
               RE: Allison...Birthday southern sam 07-18-06 11
                   RE: Allison...Birthday no12u 07-18-06 12
                       RE: Allison...Birthday slickeronstate 07-19-06 13
                           RE: Allison...Birthday petmama 07-19-06 14
                   RE: Allison...Birthday petmama 07-19-06 15
                       RE: Allison...Birthday sm2 07-19-06 16
                           RE: Allison...Birthday MichaelB 07-19-06 17
                               RE: Allison...Birthday carriem 07-20-06 18
                                   RE: Allison...Birthday MichaelB 07-20-06 19
                               RE: Allison...Birthday petmama 07-21-06 21
                                   RE: Allison...Birthday ltlfighter 07-21-06 22
                               RE: Allison...Birthday Telstar 08-04-06 32
 RE: Allison...Birthday JustBNMe 07-21-06 23
   RE: Allison...Birthday slickeronstate 07-22-06 24
       RE: Allison...Birthday ltlfighter 07-22-06 25
           RE: Allison...Birthday sm2 07-23-06 26
 RE: Allison...Birthday eire_heart74 08-01-06 27
   RE: Allison...Birthday ltlfighter 08-01-06 28
       RE: Allison...Birthday sm2 08-01-06 29
       RE: Allison...Birthday petmama 08-01-06 30
 RE: Allison...Birthday petmama 08-04-06 31
   RE: Allison...Birthday ltlfighter 08-04-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-13-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
My sentiments exactly - notice her reversion to baby tawk. Odd how she is doing several voice overs in advertisements today on television and has proper pronunciation (none of the cunnend, dayend).

She's a lush who is going to end up passed out just like her brother. The poor mom who has to take care of these loser kids.

She loves all the attention - the Iyanla faux fight yesterday and this joke of a funeral today. Oh lordie! Can't wait for her pity party without "Mummy's" cake tomorrow!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-14-06, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-06 AT 03:08 AM (EST)

Mummieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Jimmy may very well be about to die BUT did you bake your little (lol) girl a cakie wakie?????

OK go get Jimmy's hot potato from the oven - I just had a mock funeral and I am about to get sloshed and eat like a pig by sticking out my tongue when I lick my lips so i look sexy for "Boo Boo".

Yes, Mummieeeeeeeeee I am turning 45 but please let me suck my thumb and lithsp because I lost my womb and my boobies!!!!

Mummieeeeeeeeeeee I had cancer! I lost my womb. I have no Boo Boo but now I can't have my own baby Riley.

Mummieeeeeeee please make my birthday cake a Barbie birthday cake because I love barbies!!!! Please have my gay friend from last season come visit - we can talk about the Cancer Cafe that I accidentally ate ALL the treats for.....

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
If Allison had wanted her mommie-wommie to bake her a cakie-wakie, she should've delayed her returnie-wurnie to the SO housie-wousie until after her birthday-wirthday.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
I don't really care how many voice over she has. I think she is really cashing in on her 15 minutes. God bless her, I am so sickof the victim roll she plays.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Wasn't that ALL such a ridiculous display??? The funeral, the birthday..... all SUCH bull-dookey.... GGA!!!
I thought I was gonna blow chunks the FIRST time I had to see this, but the rerun of it is just...... VOMITIOUS!!!
So, I naturally TURNED off the TV and went outside. Then I started sweating like a P-I-G and had to come back inside. Left off the TV until the news came on.
I REFUSE to watch this stupid woman AGAIN with all her millionths of problemths. Bastha!!
Uh.oh... the lisp....

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
As other people have pointed out Alliesham's inconsistencies, this was a glaring one for me. She has spoken about the never ending cycle of alcholism combined with physical violence but yet her birthday was sacred day spent just on her. As a person who grew up in the same environment, with my 7 brothers and sisters and I, being woken up on a semi regular basis, at 3am to receive a whipping because of a book being left out or other minor transgressions we committed, I know, from that personal knowledge, that the cycle does not take a day off just because it's your birthday. I find it hard to believe that her alcholic father did not drink in excess just because it was her birthday. It really hurts when people like her claim that kind of history. I never heard her describe one time where she suffered physical abuse at the hands of her father. I heard one incident that happened with her brother, where he allegedly jumped out a window to get away from the father. Her childhood stories are really hard to believe... It's time to get over it!

07-16-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Sorry to hear of your legitimate pain. Just remember the final day of Christy's race when Allison rolled down that hill - twice her size looking awful. This woman is grotesque and fake.

07-16-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Itl, I am truly sorry for what you had to go through. I have to say that it confirms what I had thought. If her childhood was such he**, then you do not take that day off to be queen, on your birthday. I find that watching the re-funs off and on the many many inconsistencies that she has given.

07-16-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Thanks for the kinds words from the last two posters. I especially love Slickeronstate's remark about Allisham at Christy's race(lol!). Yeah, I could use my parents as an excuse for what is going wrong in my life, but frankly, it wouldn't be true.
I, as a free thinking adult, make my own decisions. I came to terms a long time ago about the "mistakes" that my parents made and realized they too, are human. During my late teens my Dad had open heart surgery and it changed him. The last years of his life, it seemed he tried to make it up to us thru wkly family gatherings. Both my parents are gone now & what I've realized since, is what my siblings & I experienced was no WORSE then what my parents upbringings was like. It's up to me to change the legacy for my own children...

07-17-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
You're so right about the glaring incosistancies in Allison's "recollections" of her childhood. One would never guess, all those claims of having had a horrendous childhood, that Allison's parents made such a big deal of her birthday? So, how could her HM's have known that she wanted them to make a big deal of it, too? Unless she told them. She's got only herself to blame for it.

07-17-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-06 AT 05:53 PM (EST)

Violent alcholics do not take a day off from their habits and I think its sick when people claim childhood abuse that at the very least, she has greatly embelished. That woman doesn't know what it feels like to get your body beat at least three times a wk. My 7 siblings & I standing in line according to our age, terrified, as we waited for our turn to get whipped, leaving large angry welts on our backs, bottoms, hips & legs. The community we lived in, including our church/school knew, but
felt helpless, do to their fear of my father. It is times like this, where the person's story doesn't sound genuine, that I am reminded of the horror show our lives were like & I wish someone smack her back into the REAL WORLD!

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-18-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
I'am so sorry you lived that HELL, as what it was for the you kids. My father drank like a fish and admited he was drunk for 20 years. He admitted not onec in all that time he was not drunk, not counting the other years. It was hell for my retarted brother and myself. People do not know what hell it can be but we dare not tell because we knew we get it worse and more. I wonder how Allison would handel it if she was in a really abusive house. She has no idea. I do not drink to this day. I will not put my children through that hell for nothing in the world. Allison then comes home on her b/day and what does she do HAVE A DRINK. Sick really sick, but I do not have any pity.

no12u 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail no12u Click to send private message to no12u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
I only started watching the show in February. So when the reruns started I was and continually am amazed at a former graduate acting so manipulative. She even stated that she has never gotten anything she wanted and yet she continually tried to get the kitchen clean that day.

And if she never got anything she wanted -- THEN how in the world did she have/has a special day "her birthday" each year?

She is such a sad person that she has to lie, gossip and manipulate to get recognition usually at someone else's expense.

07-19-06, 01:23 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
It is admirable to admit such pain and I want to commend both of you.

I think Allison lives in delusion where she is this "Steel Magnolia". Her mommy almost seems sane next to her - who would want to chit chat with that "Miss Hollywood" over burning a baked potato?

I still don't understand what happened to her bestest friend forever - the gay guy who started up her Cancer Cafe - she has not ever mentioned him since her return.

Again, think of Steel (balls) Magnolia rolling down that hill at Christy's 5k race!!!!! HA HA!!

07-19-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

At the very beginning of this past season, right before the couples arrived for their boot camp, they showed Bethany and Patrick with Allison at her house in Charlotte. He also had flowers deivered to the SOH for her birthday. That episode ended with her pulling a card out of a huge bouquet, reading it, and laying it on the table. The camera then zoomed in on his name.

07-19-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Let's not forget her "burying" that liguor bottle at the funeral home, going back to the SOH, and drinking at least TWO glasses of wine. Then, after their first day at the Habitat for Humanity house, going straight for the wine bottle. And, trying to tell TJ there's a difference between winos and alcoholics. There's a difference between grizzly and polar bears, too. But, they're both maneaters.

07-19-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

One could go on and on about the lie's that she has told, and let us not forget that everythink that happened to another house guest, has also happened to her. Lisa got molested, then so did she. 9/11 came around and of course she knew many people who were there and killed, and let's not forget talking to someone in the Holland tunnel and hearing the buildings coming down. She has her seat belt on when they showed her arriving at the SO hosue, but when TJ had to take her to the Dr. she had to sit in the back seat because a seat belt hurt her, and bla, bla, bla. It got to the point that I cringed when someone said something, becasue I knew a few days later, Alli-about-me would have had it done to her.

I have to say, I can't watch the show's now that they are in re-runs. I just catch them when a commercial is on another channel.

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-19-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
What is it with selfish people and their birthdays? I have a friend that's like that. A grown man who starts talking about his birthday a month ahead of time. Takes the day off and he's 50 years old. Tell him it's your birthday and he'll stare back at you like a moribund cow.

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Calling her mother was nothing.If they kept a phone book by the phone,she would have opened it,started with a and told each and every person that didn't have caller ID about her "special day".Later she would have cried to IY that most people hung-up on her and acted like they didn't consider her birthday special.IY would have advised her to write them all letters expressing how they had made her feel.

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
You got that right!

07-21-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Rush Limbaugh said his third wife didn't have a birthday. She had a birthweek. Quess Allison didn't know about that. Or, she'd be having one, too!

07-21-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Do you ladies think "all-about-Alliesham" couldn't hang on to a "boo boo" because she couldn't keep here facts straight?
The way she tells it, she has suffered the most tragic life.
It seems everyday she discloses a new tragedy she suffered thru. I'm just hoping I never have to see that poor excuse of a woman, ever again!

Telstar 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Telstar Click to send private message to Telstar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
I think it's typical of growing up in an alcoholic family – alcoholics are selfish. My father was like that, self-centered, me, me, me on his birthday. Just my two cents.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-21-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Allispson should have just been grateful to be alive to have a birthday period. Her expectaion of all kinds of recognition short of a ticker tape parade was bit much. She has such an inflated sense of herself that she probably wanted that episode dedicated to her as well.

07-22-06, 06:05 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
She is certifiably a "bubble girl".

That smile of hers with the wrinkled nose and the over accentuated lisp is indication that she is totally lying through her teeth.

TJ you rock.

How is a "wino" not an alcoholic. Allison's reality - "Boo Boo" would not mind if she drank wine...

That credit expert talking about debt relief - did crybaby Allison ever admit she lives "LARGE" and spends beyond her means? Even buying ensembles at K-Mart everyday adds up.

Unbelievable.

Sorry to slip this in - but why does Christina have such unobtainable aspirations for Jack? Race car driver? Doctor? Olympic athlete? Get this girl some Ritalin and and GED.

07-22-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Do you think if she were on tv today, that she would claim to have a "best" friend being apart of the current American evacuation process happening in Lebanon? As she tells it, there is not an event nor tragedy that hasn't happened to her.

I think she saw the positive empathetic reaction from us viewers during her first time around and thought, well, if I time my sob stories in SO 3, I can beat Josie for being the longest running HM and cash in on all the goodies I.V. will shower me with!

07-23-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Ltl, I'm sure she would as sure as I am typing this.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Ug! This bugged me the first time it aired and it still gets under my skin. There are a thousand other things that could happen on your birthday that could be worse. (my sister in law's birthday is Sept. 11. That's a legit reason to be upset on your birthday) What is she going on about!!!!

As for the voice over work, hey, she's working. Let's hope she's taking those paychecks and making a budget to live on.

08-01-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
I too, share the 9/11 birthday, what a horrible day for us all in this country...Afer the horror & devastation of that day, plus the many days and months that followed, my sweet husband surprised me on my next birthday by taking the day off and taking my 2 youngest children and I to the zoo. That evening, he had arranged for me to have dinner with my sister. That was a rare treat for me. He knew I would never have acknowledged my birthday when so many would be reliving the worst day of their lives.

When I became an adult, I realized that this wasn't just a special day for me but for my Mom as well. Every year on 9/11 before my Mom died in 1995, I would send my Mom a huge flower arrangement with the number of roses corresponding with my new age. Then at 9:45am I would call my Mom and thank her for giving me life and for being such a wonderful Mom. I miss being able to do that for her... Allison has no idea how lucky she is to still have her Mother.

What do you guys think Allisham's reaction would have been if her Birthday had actually fallen on 9/11? I shudder imagining what her "poor me" reaction might look like...

08-01-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
If 9/11 were her Birthday, that would have been enough for her to come to the SO house for yet another round of help (?), foot rubbing, quivering chin and another few months with her "hunk of burning love".

08-01-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Allison, like you, could've called and thanked her mother for giving her life. Instead of whining about not getting a cake. Probably for the first time in 39 years, mind you. But maybe she isn't grateful to her mother for giving her life. Maybe she thinks, no birthday cake this year, no makeover and shopping spree for her upcoming second graduation, no more footrubs, no life time support (external validation} system, life SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!

08-04-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
At least Allison's mother were celebrated her birthdays. But Kim, who grew up in a truly abusive household, with an absentee wmother, never had a birthday party.

08-04-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Allison...Birthday"
Petmama, I hear you on that one! Despite the abuse we went thru and my Mom's emotional withdrawal during those years, we still had a Mom present. Plus, I never had to talk my parent out of commiting suicide as a young child. I can't imagine the fear she edured as an only child living in that environment...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •