The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-05-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
I know that her father was an alcoholic, but is he still alive? I always see her calling her mom but the only time she mentioned the dad was when she claimed he was an alcoholic and she was raised in an abusive home. Did she ever mention if her dad was alive or not?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Allison have a father that... talker67 07-05-06 1
   RE: Does Allison have a father that... petmama 07-05-06 2
       RE: Does Allison have a father that... StubbornPansy 07-12-06 4
 RE: Does Allison have a father that... slickeronstate 07-11-06 3
   RE: Does Allison have a father that... no12u 07-18-06 5
       RE: Does Allison have a father that... slickeronstate 07-19-06 6
 RE: Does Allison have a father that... hope730 07-22-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

talker67 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-05-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail talker67 Click to send private message to talker67 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
I'm pretty sure he died, but I could be wrong.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-05-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
I think he's dead. Which is why Iyanla had some man play Allison's father for a day.

StubbornPansy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StubbornPansy Click to send private message to StubbornPansy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
Her father was mentioned as being alive but they chose not to address the issue with her. At last I had heard she had not spoken to him on the issues between them.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
Allison is truly the diva! She conned everyone into pitying her but she was all about her "Hollywood" pursuits. Not only does she do that lady razor ad but she does some cat food and I am sure I have heard that saccarine ladden voice on another commercial. She comes to life living artificially. The show was too much for her - she could not even get her stories straight (abuse, love, alcoholism, bla bla) (have to say Lisa was not better - how neat her one time only mentioned or discussed "rape")....

no12u 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail no12u Click to send private message to no12u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
Well, I know that I would never buy anthing that Allison endorses or sells. She lies too much. Her real calling would be to advertise for a wine company. Or should I say WHINE?

I grew up in an acoholic household with both parents as drinkers. And they still are. Her first issue should be no alcohol unless she wants to continue the pattern that was demonstrated in her household growing up. Her end of the day coping is always drinking.

Since Allison wants to emmulate the alcoholics in her family you would think she would have contact with her father and they could have a drink or two or three together.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-19-06, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
Please do not forget how "Daddy" sacrificed medical school (did he ever even get accepted) to run the pharmacy.....

hope730 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hope730 Click to send private message to hope730 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does Allison have a father that is still living?"
no. her father has passed. they have said that in episodes

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •