The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josie the 2nd time around"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-05-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josie the 2nd time around"
I have a hard time watching Josie with Chloe, I get the feeling that there is alot that does not meet the eye here, she seems like she is all patience on the outside,however if you hear how she says to Rhonda I let her sleep with me so she does not think that I'm a #####, so she must lose her patience sometimes with her, just when Rhonda said "you have alot of patience" I just thought she was putting on a show for the "show"! I know how hard it is to be a single Mom & I did lose my patience now & then so when she say's she doesn't I just want to say Bull-
sh!t. how could you not? with a 2year old?

Sig by Sharnina

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josie the 2nd time around petmama 07-05-06 1
 RE: Josie the 2nd time around slickeronstate 07-06-06 2
 RE: Josie the 2nd time around SOfan0221 07-07-06 3
   RE: Josie the 2nd time around slickeronstate 07-08-06 4
 RE: Josie the 2nd time around JustBNMe 07-08-06 5
   RE: Josie the 2nd time around petmama 07-10-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-05-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Josie the 2nd time around"
I liked the way Josie told Chloe, "you threw yourself down on the floor, you can get yourself up," very calmly. But, of course, we've got no idea what goes on when the cameras aren't running. Especially back in Sullivan, IL! I get the impression Josie doesn't spend much time with Chloe since she's got two caretaker jobs. I think Chloe spends a lot of time in day care. And, about the only time Josie has with her is when they're sleeping.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-06-06, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Josie the 2nd time around"
Allison had yet another opportunity to play surrogate Baby Riley with Josee's kid!!!

Josee is pathetic. What happened to her becoming a vet overnight? No, did that entail high school graduation and egads - university education?

Allison and her "LOVE" from her folks? Yet now she has a bad childhood? I still think her mom is much more grounded than she is - even if she finds a potato (famine relived?) in the oven more interesting than talking to her "Hollywood" clown daughter on the phone.

Allison is as plastic as they come - her lisp is accentuated when she wants to revert to her "baby tawk" and is unnerving!

Still, I want to know why no mention of her bestest friend the gay guy who suggested the cancer cafe????

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-07-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Josie the 2nd time around"
I have often wondered the same. After all it is not as though Josie had a good role model for a mom, after all 'Dripping Water' or whatever her hippie name is has not grown up and can't take care of herself so how will she help Josie take care of a child.

Josie was such a b!tch when she was on the show and pregnant, had no paitence or tolerance for anyone that was outside of what she considered norm that how can she suddenly be this very patient mother who never loses it?

Got to agree when you add it up it seems strange.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-08-06, 03:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Josie the 2nd time around"
repeat: white trailer trash

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-08-06, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Josie the 2nd time around"
Josie is a loud mouthed, classless bore. She came across like that to me every season.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Josie the 2nd time around"
To you and me both!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •