The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lela 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-03-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lela Click to send private message to Lela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I don't get it people......TJ is probably the only honest, caring , sane one there. People don't get her because MOST people can't handle the TRUTH and TJ is a very open, honest person. I don't believe any of the things I hear people saying behind her back and angers me the way she is treaded. 6 women and TJ is the only REAL person in the house. Jill, Alice, Christian, Jessica,they gang up on the underdog. You did it to Lisa and you do it toward TJ. It was unfair how you treated Lisa when they treated her like a baby. It is wrong when you treat TJ like she did something wrong when her intentions are usually to try and HELP.
You would be better to listen and not b so touchy, over sensitive and downright bi----! TJ.....move that family to Tennessee and we'll be close friends. Believe in yourself TJ and your unique care for people. And NEVER stop being honest with people. Perhaps they should open their eyes and get out of their puddles of self pity and MOVE ON! Don't believe the way those people treat you TJ....believe in yourself and your family and to heck with them. BIG HUGS to you and much happiness in the future. Lisa.....you hang in there too. You are not to blame for parents who like to keep their children dependent. They do that for control.....and sometimes for the need to be needed. You have been blessed with a nice life.....don't let anyone steal the joy from being blessed. Take your blessings, multiple them with your own unique dreams and do something for the world! Believe in yourself. HUGS....I see a little TJ, and Lisa in myself but you won't find a more caring big hearted person. And does the world appreciate us......not always. Perhaps it is the other people and not us at all! What say you??? Smile!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... petmama 07-05-06 1
 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... neb2 07-06-06 2
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... slickeronstate 07-06-06 3
       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... EMTBGRL 07-06-06 4
           RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... techstyle 07-06-06 5
               RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... techstyle 07-06-06 6
               RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... EMTBGRL 07-06-06 7
                   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... techstyle 07-07-06 8
                       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... EMTBGRL 07-09-06 9
                   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... shaunanationwide 07-10-06 12
                       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... EMTBGRL 07-10-06 14
               RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... shaunanationwide 07-10-06 11
 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... shaunanationwide 07-10-06 10
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... EMTBGRL 07-10-06 13
       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... shaunanationwide 07-10-06 15
           RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... petmama 07-10-06 16
       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... buttercup2 07-20-06 28
       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... annythewitch 07-27-06 36
           RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... buttercup2 07-27-06 37
 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... deal 07-11-06 17
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... EMTBGRL 07-12-06 18
       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... staceeturner 07-14-06 19
           RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... sm2 07-14-06 20
               RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... techstyle 07-14-06 21
                   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... ltlfighter 07-16-06 22
 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... toyota73 07-17-06 23
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... ltlfighter 07-17-06 24
 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... Lela 07-18-06 25
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... no12u 07-18-06 26
       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... magnoliaz 07-19-06 27
           RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... buttercup2 07-20-06 30
           RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... carriem 07-20-06 34
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... buttercup2 07-20-06 29
 RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... buttercup2 07-20-06 31
   RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... Lela 07-20-06 32
       RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... buttercup2 07-20-06 33
           RE: TJ is probably the only sane on... MichaelB 07-21-06 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-05-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
TJ was the only one with guts, and honesty, enough to tell Lisa, at her BOR, that she ought to leave the SOH.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

neb2 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail neb2 Click to send private message to neb2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Good greef. I can't believe that anyone would want to put their stuff (to put it mildly) on national television and make a fool of themselves. I think that these women need to get off their A@#es and get on with their life. Yes I can understand Ali having breast cancer and all but get over it. They are ALL whiners and need to get over it.

K.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-06-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
TJ uses her disabilities to explain herself - like a crutch. This behaviour is not healthy. She says "kewl" so much that Allison has started to echo her (when she spoke to her "BOO BOO coach"). She is the most solid of the group. Her husband was cute. I still never understood why he was on crutches - was it a temporary or permanent condition? Anyone???

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-06-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
>TJ uses her disabilities to explain
>herself - like a crutch.
> This behaviour is not
>healthy.

Yes. But, common. We live in a society where we expect people to EXPLAIN their behavior. We want to put them in a box. TJ gets, literally, put into a box. She is also ASKED as an exercise to remember what her disabilities were like at their worst, so that she can learn to ask for help. Why did she have to wear dark glasses to learn to ask for help? Why? Because the LC's encourage victimization behavior in their exercises. Why does a HG have to be a VICTIM to learn how to make positive changes? That's the part that makes me CRINGE.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-06-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

TJ NEEDS to explain her behavior. Do you remember when Jessica and Christina are talking during one of the first shows and they call TJ disturbed? How nice!!! How about when everyone of the HG's give her the "uncomfortable" sign when they could have handed their sign to anyone....... TJ sat there with all the "uncomfortable" signs. I am sure the LC's knew what was going to happen being that none of the hg's understood her behavior or issues....... I totally agree with you EMTBGRL about the victimization behavior LC's encourage. TJ was my favorite HG. I would rather be TJ's friend than with some of the mean girl ( grown-up-mean-girl moms) cliques I meet in the school yard. At least she says what's on her mind. She also tries to understand the other hg's. That's just me, the overly charismatic type don't always agree with me.

07-06-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I just remembered when I was in college the professor made the whole class act as if they had a paticular disability. Some students were blind folded, others had to be pushed around in a chair on wheels etc.... we all left in pairs and went around campus for half an hour. This was to try to understand a person in that position...... OK, my point is maybe all the other hg's should have worn the dark glasses and ear plugs.

07-06-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
>TJ sat there with all
>the "uncomfortable" signs.

In that house? TJ would have been me. I grew up picked on in groups, too. Especially mean girls that think their hot $h*t and AREN'T.

I totally
>agree with you EMTBGRL about
>the victimization behavior LC's encourage.

Disgusting, ain't it?

> TJ was my favorite
>HG.

I've said this in other threads. I am more like TJ in real life than any other HG. We have some differences, but the outspokenness is similar. TJ is the ONLY HG that I've seen that would be successful in a male-dominated workplace like mine. She could hold her own. My experience is that A LOT of women are intimidated by STRONG women and OUTSPOKEN women, and call them "disturbed" and "psycho" because they find their strength threatening. The idea that someone ELSE from SO doing a REAL job? especially in a male dominated environment. Ummmm. *not*

I would
>rather be TJ's friend than
>with some of the mean
>girl ( grown-up-mean-girl moms) cliques
>I meet in the school
>yard.

Have you ever joined the PTA or PTO? Sheesh! What a CLIQUE! "We're here for our kids" riiiiiight. Then, why does everyone feel so awful when they leave? TJ would be the one to volunteer to bring the donuts and be told, "No, no, that's all right, that's nice of you but--" (*secret message: you're not in the "club.")

At least she
>says what's on her mind.

Yeah. I am not fond of passive-aggressive behavior. Nor am I fond of "Let's play mind-reader." Nor am I fond of "I can act this way, but YOU can't, because YOU are fatally flawed, and I'm not" (watch the gossip to see what I mean.) I RESPECT the fact that TJ Lays it out there. Not behind someone's back. "Look at me! I have something to say TO YOUR FACE" TJ says. The other women? Can't look. TJ is skery. Nope. They don't want the mirror held up. It's not a pretty sight.

> She also tries to
>understand the other hg's.
> That's just me, the
>overly charismatic type don't always
>agree with me.

I'm charismatic, too. I like to think so, anyway. I agree with you! ;) Don't be so garsh darned hard on yourself!

07-07-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"

>Have you ever joined the PTA
>or PTO? Sheesh! What a
>CLIQUE! "We're here for our
>kids" riiiiiight. Then, why does
>everyone feel so awful when
>they leave? TJ would be
>the one to volunteer to
>bring the donuts and be
>told, "No, no, that's all
>right, that's nice of you
>but--" (*secret message: you're not
>in the "club.")

YES,you said it so well. Here are some T-shirt ideas..." I was eaten alive by the PTA." or "I GET IT........YOU'RE IN THE CLIQUE" I was just turned down to do set design for a school play (myself and another artist who used to do set design for a LIVING ) we got pushed aside because they wanted two others who had no design experience. Actually they chose themselves. The set was SO CRAPTASTIC it was a great laugh for the two of us! (colored Saran wrap and glitter)

>Yeah. I am not fond of
>passive-aggressive behavior. Nor am I
>fond of "Let's play mind-reader."
>Nor am I fond of
>"I can act this way,
>but YOU can't, because YOU
>are fatally flawed, and I'm
>not" (watch the gossip to
>see what I mean.) I
>RESPECT the fact that TJ
>Lays it out there. Not
>behind someone's back. "Look at
>me! I have something to
>say TO YOUR FACE" TJ
>says. The other women? Can't
>look. TJ is skery. Nope.
>They don't want the mirror
>held up. It's not a
>pretty sight.
Again, well said. You should always write where ever you go. BTW the welfare thread was unforgetable.

>I'm charismatic, too. I like to
>think so, anyway. I agree
>with you! ;) Don't be
>so garsh darned hard on
>yourself!

GREAT ADVICE. I think I'll take it!

07-09-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
YES,you said it so well.
> Here are some T-shirt
>ideas..." I was eaten alive
>by the PTA." or "I
>GET IT........YOU'RE IN THE CLIQUE"
> I was just turned
>down to do set design
> for a school play
>(myself and another artist who
>used to do set design
>for a LIVING ) we
>got pushed aside because they
>wanted two others who had
>no design experience. Actually
>they chose themselves. The set
>was SO CRAPTASTIC it was
>a great laugh for the
>two of us! (colored
>Saran wrap and glitter)

I was asked to leave the PTA, my first year, when my daughter was in first grade, after trying to them a favor, and make sense out of their treasury report. It was a MESS to read, and made no sense. I took the Treasurer's Report to my father- who was the financial advisor for a major corporation at the time-, and said, "Can we make this make sense, and easy to read?" (My intention? They'll THANK me and they'll LIKE me!)

My father thought it was a great idea, really nice of me to be so thoughtful, "Let's do a bang up job of it" he said....and then we worked on the Treasury Report together. And, he said, "Um, there's a reason this was so hard to read. Somebody is stealing money." and showed me how he knew that. I was FLABBERGASTED! I didn't know--and now? I had to make a decision. I decided to bring my father's findings to the attention of the PTA and the elementary school principal. I thought that was the most ethical thing to do (I was 26 at the time, and the youngest parent)---so, that's what I did. I brought it to the next PTA meeting. Said it.

Quiet. Not a sound in the room. I think everyone already knew BUT me! Stupidly, I fumbled through showing the sheet and the numbers--and I was asked, "What do you do for a living?" which STUNNED me. "What does THAT matter?" I asked. Repeated question. I answered it. And, an "aaaahhh" of relief around the room. I didn't work in finances, I couldn't POSSIBLY *know* anything. But, I was talked to about "making such accusations when not having any idea what I was talking about" blah blah blah...I felt AWFUL and then I said, (and minimized my own intelligence in the process, I know that NOW) but you didn't ask me WHO did this form. My father did. And he's the financial advisor to XXXXXX Corp. So, no, it's correct. No matter what you think of me? Someone IS stealing money!

I was asked to LEAVE! I did.

Yeah. I'd sell shirts! What I SHOULD have done was gone to the paper. How many years do you think this went on? Who do you think profited? Not me! That's for sure!

Think I'd learn? No. When we moved to another state, I joined THEIR PTA/PTO and they were WORSE! They might as well have stood in a circle together and POINTED at the "Not in the Clique" people. Every few years I tried to join--and every few years I left---The free donuts were NOT worth it.

Hey! There's a free shirt! "PTO where the free donuts cost your pride and dignity."

OR, "PTO or "Who Let YOU in our club?"

>You should always write where
>ever you go. BTW the
>welfare thread was unforgetable.

Thank you! (to both)

Don't be
>>so garsh darned hard on
>>yourself!
>
>GREAT ADVICE. I think I'll take
>it!

GOOD! My work here is done!

shaunanationwide 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shaunanationwide Click to send private message to shaunanationwide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Wow, your PTA/PTO experiences are eye-opening. I don't have kids yet but it's interesting to hear that women like this are no better when they become mothers. I am so proud of you for not conforming to the moral bankruptcy around you! Kudos to a mom who will set a great example for her children (and you don't have to volunteer your time to a bunch of bitter hags to do it).

07-10-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
>Wow, your PTA/PTO experiences are eye-opening.
>I don't have kids yet
>but it's interesting to hear
>that women like this are
>no better when they become
>mothers.

Some improve. Seek them out. Usually they are the ones that come to one or two PTA/PTO meetings, get ignored, never come back, and everyone doesn't understand WHY they left. (Not always, but often.)

07-10-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shaunanationwide Click to send private message to shaunanationwide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
techstyle, this world needs more intelligent, honest, good-hearted women like you, TJ, Lena, and me! And those who don't agree are the ones with the problems! I think it's sad that TJ tried to get help and she got stuck in a house full of bitter, jealous, angry idiots with the head bitter as her life coach. If Allison had been the one to go talk to that couple and let them know they were making people uncomfortable, she would have been praised and applauded.

07-10-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Lela, thank you for your posting. You echo my thoughts. As of today, I can't even watch the show anymore because of the way these bitter, angry, jealous, unintelligent women (including the "life coach" Rhonda) are treating TJ.

07-10-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
>Lela, thank you for your posting.
>You echo my thoughts. As
>of today, I can't even
>watch the show anymore because
>of the way these bitter,
>angry, jealous, unintelligent women (including
>the "life coach" Rhonda) are
>treating TJ.

*Sigh* Hadn't watched in ---eons? and decided to click it on and see what was up with the women in the SOH.

AAAaaaahhhh!!!! OMG! They PLANTED a couple having a FIGHT to see if they would IGNORE DRAMA? Wasn't this supposed to be their nice, relaxing TREAT of a breakfast? Some treat! That's like giving out poison candy on Halloween and coming to the ER when she gets sick from the poisoned candy to ask you "Why didn't you X-ray it first? Didn't you KNOW about all the stories about poison Halloween candy?? Why did you just blindly eat it?"

Give me a BREAK!

And ALLISON started it, not TJ! "I can't believe they're having a fight right in the restaurant!" Allison said. "Where?" is asked. <look around> They WERE Making FUN of the couple at the table, and were discussing what they all WANT to do about the FIGHT. I didn't catch that the first time around!

Those other women did at that breakfast EXACTLY what they do in the house! They DISCUSS what they would LIKE to do about X situation, or how they FEEL about X person. They are too CHICKEN to actually DO anything other than talk smack about them! The "drama" was created because TJ coolly said, "I'll handle it." and explained to the couple that their dirty business was being aired within earshot of others.

TJ explained, "I felt uncomfortable that everyone was making fun of that couple in the restaurant and--"

and TJ's explanation seemed reasonable to me. BUT, TJ was DISMISSED, "We weren't making fun of them!" they say.

(They WERE)

Then it was ALLISON that kept trying to interrupt in group, to "teach" TJ!

It was televised, why didn't they go back and REWIND what happened BEFORE bashing TJ?

TJ imho was NOT the one that started it, escalated it, etc. She was the one that STOPPED the drama. The couple left. The drama was created because TJ was supposed to feel BAD that the couple left. Another HG (Christina) gets in the confessional and THREATENS VIOLENCE ("I wanted to smack TJ") and THAT is not addressed! TJ never threatend to HIT anyone!

and EVERY time TJ said in group EXACTLY what I was thinking about how she was being treated? Dismissed. Dismissive. Every time TJ said what she needed and wasn't getting? Dismissed, adn told she was getting it, she just couldn't see it.

That's like smacking someone across the face, and telling them that it was for his/her own good, but he or she couldn't understand that NOW.

If it hurts, it isn't love. It isn't helpful and it isn't good., Love doesn't hurt. I thought TJ's meltdown in group was NOT a sign SHE didn't get it! I thought she was being authentic about "I am in pain! I am lost! I need help!" and what happens?

Rhonda says, "TJ is continuing the drama in group."

No, Rhonda, you are ENABLING other people to BASH TJ!

Harumph! Rhonda is NOT an effective counselor or LC, after this episode? I convinced that Rhonda Britten is DANGEROUS to other women's mental health.

07-10-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
You're absolutely right. Rhonda is a very sad excuse for a life coach. Her own insecurity and personal strife shows in the way she interacts with the women in the house. What life coach belittles people? What life coach responds to a person obviously having an honest moment with a verbal stab like that? I was completely shocked. Whoever assigned Rhonda to the house has done those women a huge disservice. Showing compassion and trying to help others to evolve is TJ's forte', NOT Rhonda's. Rhonda should turn in her life coach credentials (if she has any) and become a debt collector. That way her badgering and victimization of her clients can go to good use.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Which is exactly why we called her "Wrong-da" on the original SOMB!

buttercup2 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-20-06, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup2 Click to send private message to buttercup2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
AMEN.

annythewitch 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annythewitch Click to send private message to annythewitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I agree with the comments about Rhonda. I don't know her educational background, but she operates from her own prejudices (just as we all do) while she BELIEVES she is actually helping. She doesn't accept feedback, and yet criticizes the housemates when they don't accept feedback. In my book, this is hypocracy and that is why I stopped watching months ago, until today.

Oh, well, I am over it again, and I am changing the channel.

Cheers,

Anny

07-27-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup2 Click to send private message to buttercup2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-06 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

I am so f*ing pissed off watching today's show. TJ is not a controller--it is ridiculous. They are doing the carwash and TJ is efficient. They are so mean and abusive...especially when they are laughing at "how fun this is going to be." I hope that TJ doesn't absorb any of this sh**.

She is very active and willing to try things. She's very cool and reasonable.

And, if I could be half as pretty I should be so lucky!

TJ, Gawd I hope you've recovered from that freak show. It just goes to show you that, yes, it is possible for everyone to be nuts but one person. It's hard not to be insecure. I would totally be able to handle your frankness, as long as I knew that if I can be honest back that I won't be insulted or put down..."Hello to the rest of the house!"

I have worked in a few environments like that and for the most part I barely trust working with other women. People like Ali tend to be overspending, overindulging, into their nails, hair, decedant desserts, holidays, Christmas, etc., and are easily disappointed by others. They inappropriately give expensive gifts to people they hardly know. They make you want to run really fast from them at work because they are usually either very chatty or trying to rope you into something.

Lisa: God help me that I should ever have a fake friend like her. I feel sorry for her though when she makes her flippant remarks and laughs and thinks everyone is going to laugh with her and then they don't and then she looks like she got smacked in the face. I do that to some extent--use laughter to say what I really want to say. It REALLY pissed me off today when the board asked, "What are the good things that TJ did?" When it comes to Lisa, she only said a bad thing...and then Hormonal Rhonda and Know it All Iyanla jump in on it too. I may have to turn off the TV.

deal 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deal Click to send private message to deal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I agree with what your saying completly!! tj is the one who is trying to help her house mates by not buying into their crappy exscuses but, i do think she is trying to focus on everyone elses problems and is tottaly ignoring her own issues to connect. she never really lisens to her house mates she just sitd there and is quite when they are talking to her and than she just answers back with what ever they said the first 2 sec into the convo, she doesnt her the rest of there convo b/c she is to busy coltavaing a defence in her head so she always looks they she is the one always right and always has the last word!

07-12-06, 01:37 AM (EST)
18. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I understand your points about TJ seeming to not want to "connect." Then again, I can't help but wonder---"If TJ were a man, would she be getting so much flap about 'not connecting' when she makes executive decisions about how to handle a situation, without asking her Housemate's permission?"

I think not.

For example, would the perception at the breakfast with the planted couple have been different, if the person that got up from the table had been sayyy---Donald Trump? Not only a man, but a wealthy man who makes regular, executive decisions. Who sees him asking people at the table permission to speak to the couple at the table?

I doubt he'd ask. He'd just take care of it.

I think the problem is that TJ acts more like an executive, and the other women act like practically on the street, bottom of the corporate food chain. TJ delegates, and they react.

I'd rather work with TJ than anyone else that was at that table. imho.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
There is alot of good post's, and I just want to add, at least T.J has a reason for her sometimes all over the map, she has a disability, what is the other Women's reason? I think T.J is the most honest one there, and the most willing to admit when she is wrong.

Sig by Sharnina

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I have no idea how TJ stood it in that house with the other HG. Christina wants nothing to do with her, all of a sudden, Christina is walking on water, so she thinks. Now, today is another example of a gang up on TJ and blame her for all the problems of the house. Not that Christina and Jessica gossip all the time about everyone. Poor Allison had her Birthday ruined. I have to say, I think I would have bolted from that house a long time ago. How she stayed to the end, took guts. IMHO.

07-14-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I always had the idea TJ said "Get me the Help out of here" because her graduation comes unexpectedly and puff, she is gone.

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-06 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

I would like to point out another occasion where I thought TJ was clearly set up... The one on one Jill had with I.V. on the day of Alliesham's birthday, Jill admits that she and TJ had "vented" with each other. When I.V. hears TJ's name come out of Jill's mouth, I knew I.V. was going to try use that as another way to discredit TJ. I was stunned with the grilling TJ took while I.V. took the horsesh!t the other h.m.'s spewed, as gospel! TJ was told to stop speaking in "psycho babble" but what was all that crap that came out of Alliewhiner's mouth?!! That day, I lost the litle bit of respect I had left for I.V.

toyota73 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-17-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toyota73 Click to send private message to toyota73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I love TJ, and long before I discovered this board I thought the other housemates were ganging up...probably because they were jealous...she is the most stable one of the bunch and actually has an identifiable dissability...a learning dissability...yet, she's made a decent life for herself. I'm sure as she's going through the show...she's probably thought to herself.."why did I sign up for this!" I'm just glad to know that she came through it great.

ltlfighter 173 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ltlfighter Click to send private message to ltlfighter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I love TJ as well, though I won't deny she has a tendancy to ramble at times but with adhd thats to be expected. I truly hope she is now able to make personal connections at a deeper level. I would gladly reach out in friendship to her. With TJ, what you see is what you get and in today's society, that is a refreshing change...

07-18-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lela Click to send private message to Lela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Hi Ladies.........Lela here. I just wanted to write you all and say, I loved your responses. From what I read somewhere.....TJ WAS the ONLY one out of the group that really GOT anything from that group. Hope she is doing well now.

It was nice to know there still are women out there like yourselves who AREN'T like the PTA B------'s and who DO appreciate honesty in people. I felt TJ was a very honest person and to me, that means more than anything....especially in a friend. When dishonesty is present.....what's the point? I would choose her over ANY of those ladies to be friends with! And I don't believe TJ even had a problem connecting with people.....I think PEOPLE have a problem connecting with HONESTY and TJ is honest. And so they make HER look like the one with the problem!

I turn 50 years old this year and I, like TJ....finally GET IT! I'm not the screwed up one......THEY ARE! And when you can't CONNECT with people like that.....it is just time to MOVE ON, MOVE FORWARD and BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE WITHOUT those people!~~~~ Thanks for listening ladies! Wish I knew you!

no12u 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail no12u Click to send private message to no12u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
TJ is also my favorite. I am amazed at her tenacity to stick with it. Christina continues to downgrade and belittle TJ. But TJ has never responded in kind. She always takes it as though she is the one at fault. She has a lot to be proud of.

magnoliaz 11 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magnoliaz Click to send private message to magnoliaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-06 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

I agree that TJ is my favorite also and inspire me to face my fear with my own learning disability. I shy away from others and doing things cause of the fear of not being accepted. TJ taught me how to stand in my own and accept whom I am even if others are attacking you. Learning disabilities are a hard disabilities to live with when others don't understand what comes so easy to them. IV is a great example of the judgment of someone who doesn't take the time to understand and just attacks. IV doesn't have a degree in psychology? I do believe that IV has a gift to help others no doubt but if she decides she doesn't personally like you as she did with TJ she takes it to a very unhealthy place. Maybe she could benefit in increasing her education in psychology and adult development. As hard as is to watch what the roommates and IV do to her I believe that they are helping TJ. Speaking from my own personal experience when others are hard on you and don't understand it increase motivation on working on yourself. Not sure that makes sense but I do believe they in the end help her. Today I was excited for TJ feeling good about the drama about Christina boyfriend and how she was not in the middle of it. See she stays original and in her own and the ones who are unhealthy destruct themselves. Christina is just simply immature and spoil brat. That is why TJ ignores her ignorance.

07-20-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
30. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
You are so right on. TJ would be one of my best friends and a hug from her would mean more to me than all of the rest of them combined (though Jessica seemed OK too).

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-20-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
TJ is an awesome person and the only one of the HGs on now with genuine honest intentions.Lisa's dumb little spoiled self saying she wanted to smack TJ was funny.All most of us on this board have wanted to do is smack Lisa.Instead of rudely interrupting,IY should of let TJ fully express how annoying Lisa really is.It might be theraputic for Lisa and I know I would have enjoyed it.TJ has shown remarkable restraint in the face of being put-down constantly.Why is she the only HG who has to be careful to never offend anyone?F#@% Lisa if she can't take a joke.

07-20-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
29. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
I could not agree with you more or have said it better.

07-20-06, 02:39 AM (EST)
31. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Maybe we should mail this entire thread to TJ. It would probably make her day.

07-20-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
32. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Buttercup.....do that! I don't know HOW or where to send. After I send a reply to the "MODERATOR DICTATOR" who reprimended <<<(spelling on that could be wrong) me for telling someone to CHILL OUT, I probably won't be allowed in here anymore. Oh well.....life goes on without this message board site! As I told the "MODERATOR".....I think this is still America and I am still entitled to say what I choose to say! Seems you can say whatever you want.....as long as THEY agree with you! Geez....touchy touchy touchy!

Have a great day! Ciao........Lela

07-20-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
33. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
Done. It's probably official now that I am some kind of loser for bothering to send fanmail to a reality show personality. :p

MichaelB 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-21-06, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MichaelB Click to send private message to MichaelB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: TJ is probably the only sane one there!"
She DOES have a job and seemed to be pretty successful. Everytime she would break down and try to explain her feelings they were so mean to her. Then they would encourage Christina to shoot for the stars!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •