The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-27-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
There is not word "ta" - the word is to - pronounced as in the number 2 - how clueless are you?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... StubbornPansy 06-28-06 1
   WARNING - StubbornPansy Bebo 06-28-06 2
 RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 06-28-06 3
   RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... staceeturner 06-29-06 4
   RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... petmama 06-30-06 6
 RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... newgirl1 06-30-06 5
   RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... Zoey 07-01-06 7
       RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... slickeronstate 07-02-06 9
 RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... maryellennaco 07-01-06 8
   RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... mapleleaf 07-03-06 10
       RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... slickeronstate 07-05-06 12
   RE: Jessica you sound like an airhe... DedeV 07-04-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StubbornPansy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StubbornPansy Click to send private message to StubbornPansy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
You are the clueless one. Her accent has nothing to do with her personality or the pain she is working through. Jessica has a personal problem that will NEVER go away and she will always have a yearly reminder of it and the only thing you want to gripe about is way she pronounces a word! Why don't you get a grip? Try walking in her shoes and mispronouncing a word would be the least of your worries.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "WARNING - StubbornPansy "
Speaking of clueless, we have guidelines on this forum. Posting positive and negative comments about contestants is permitted, but bashing other posters is not. Please read our community guidelines, and the FAQ posts on this forum. Your posting privileges will be revoked if you cannot follow the rules.

SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-28-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to send private message to SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-06 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Her way of speaking doesn't bother me but the reason for being there is somewhat suspect to me. You don't look for privacy on a reality show, in fact you basically give it all away so you can be material for entertainment. That being said, I think the coach has missed the big issue. Jessica has control issues mixed in with her grief. Just about anyone losing a parent will mourn for a long time, and the circumstances of her loss make it even harder for a person. A good grief counselor would help. But her frustration over not being able to get the response from people including her father, that she wants when she wants it, is about control. The tragedy points out to everyone that we have a great deal less control over life than we imagine day to day, and for a person who has an excessive need for it this can be traumatic. But the crap they feed her, and the fact that they focus on the wrong things, sometimes seems abusive and down right iresponsible. All the houseguests are manipulated to a degree to make them entertaining and that Ilyana is just laughable and clownish in her approach. Her ego gets in the way of contributing anything substantial to anyone. She really is comical to me, and should be climbing out of a tiny car at the beginning of every show to complete the circus atmosphere she creates.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-29-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
I as well have some mixed emotions about Jessica, I will first say I have alot of symapthy and my heart goes out to her, while I did not lose my Mom in a horrific tradegy I did lose her to cancer, so as I said in that aspect I can really feel for her, on the other hand, The point of her being on the show is to heal from public tragedy, she is making it more public by going on a national television show, really a oxy-moron to me anyway.
JMHO

Sig by Sharnina

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-30-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
You're right about Jessica trying to control her father. You'd think, from the way she went on about it, that her father remarried the Thanksgiving immediately after 9/11. When it was, in fact, three years afterward. A man's got a right to get on with his life. Especially after that much time.

newgirl1 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newgirl1 Click to send private message to newgirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
Thank You. I can't stand the way she speaks. It drives me crazy.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-01-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
As petty as it is, it is extremely annoying.

And she usually says it twice. Example:

"I wanted ta, (long pause) ta go to the store.

It's really grating.

07-02-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
On top of the ad infinitum use of the slang "ta" is the voice in general....she speaks as if she needs to clear her throat but hasn't - and always ends every declaratory sentence in an interrogative intonation????? She went to some very elite schools if she is "authentic" in her comments made - tisch? for photography? yet we should cut her some slack because she can't deal with her father remarrying? Sorry you lost your mother - go to grief counselling or something - but quit manipulating a tv program for sympathy.

Quite frankly the fake tears are not just from Lisa - only thing is other than Christina dry tears - Jill and Jessica can get nasal blockage when having an "emotional episode"....

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-01-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
Could that just be some regional speak?? The thing that really annoys me is her whole " I hate the public displays" while she is on NATIONAL TELEVISION snotting it up. You'd think that the girl would have run screaming in the other direction from the SOH if she were really interested in being a private person. Another in the long line of DAW's of this rancid Season 3, IMHO.

mapleleaf 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-03-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mapleleaf Click to send private message to mapleleaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
I cannot stand the way she says "ta", speaks with multiple pauses per sentence, and has a cracking voice. But I really can't stand that plastered on smile in EVERY confessional, whether she is talking about something sad, or giving her opinion about someone else's issue, she cannot just speak with a straight face or an expression that is appropriate to what she is saying. Just a constant smile.

07-05-06, 05:34 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
Yes! Well stated.

She just doesn't know how to breathe or what part of her vocal chords to use when speaking. She always sounds like she is strained when having to say more than "ta" - I guess a lot of them are not trained public speakers and tend to say "you know what "I'm say'en" far too much. Christina has that obnoxious uncontrollable blinking. Allison goes into baby talk mode when she "thinks" she is sounding cute - but just sounds as pathetic as the site of her rolling down the hill during Christy's 5km run. Christy was the worst - she couldn't keep her eyes open to say two words....

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-04-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jessica you sound like an airhead!"
Jess's voice issss annoying, I agree. I have noticed that I say ta in some places and not in others. For expample as above: I want ta go TO the store. I think it might have something to do with the word before it ending with a "t"? I live in the south so it is a completely different region. Anyone else notice that you do the same thing?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •