The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's dayfest as "Baby Riley""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-27-06, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's dayfest as "Baby Riley""
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-06 AT 07:19 AM (EST)

Allison is pathetic. She talks in that baby voice and wants Iyanla to act like her "mommy". Her mom sounds sensible - a baked potato is much more appealing than that baked potato faced grown adult of a big huge crybaby of a daughter she has.

She knows she is loved? By whom? What happened to her BFF gay pal? Not only does her mommy love her but her daddy did also - in between assaulting poor baby Ally and downing the 100 proof. She lives in fantasy world. Oh yes, now her brother is also an alky - when will Ally take accountability for her own drunkeness?

She is no ones "Steel Magnolia". She actually giggled during the pseudo-earthquake today - thinking oh goodie the focus will be on ME ME ME......

Get out of remission and wake up to reality you big fat baby!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's dayfest as "Baby Rile... slickeronstate 06-27-06 1
 RE: Allison's dayfest as "Baby Rile... maryellennaco 06-27-06 2
 Locking - duplicate & WARNING: slic... mysticwolf 06-27-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-27-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison's dayfest as "Baby Riley""
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-06 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

"Uncool" (TJ's words) on my part - I neglected to mention Allison's alleged suicide attempt - attention ploy ad nauseum? Was she also sexually molested? Geez get a new script woman!

OMG!! This has to be the best SO so far - I neglected to mention the Allison version of the Lisa faux cry - with the quivering lip - geez get a grip woman. Her false sense of reality that her greatest fear is leaving the house?

Her mom stated she could be dead 5 days before anyone would find her body (drama is genetic in this family) - Allison filters this into - 5 friends would find her dead.... bla bla - she is delusional and immature.

My greatest joy in her angst was seeing her roll down Christy's 5k charity run's hill looking so pathetic!!!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-27-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison's dayfest as "Baby Riley""
I agree, that lip quivering was just about to make me blow chunks! And then, all that booray with her "boyfriend for a day" and I quote:"I have no woooooommmbbbb" Arrrrggghhh!!! I couldn't take it the first time around but this second time is almost funny!! She's definitely got the "drama mama" stuff down pat. Blech!!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-06, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate & WARNING: slickeronstate"
As per our community guidelines, duplicate messages are not permitted - and it's hard to argue that you weren't aware that this was a duplicate when you started the original thread and it's still on the first page, no less.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •