The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's Journals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-22-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's Journals"
she posted on her myspace about selling journals.. read the comments. People are getting sick of her.LOL
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's Journals maryellennaco 06-22-06 1
   RE: Christie's Journals c_ya_so 06-22-06 4
       RE: Christie's Journals creepyoldwoman 06-23-06 6
           No Bebo 06-23-06 11
       RE: Christie's Journals jubeaners 06-23-06 7
 RE: Christie's Journals maryellennaco 06-22-06 2
   RE: Christie's Journals Sweeti 06-22-06 3
       RE: Christie's Journals maryellennaco 06-22-06 5
 RE: Christie's Journals c_ya_so 06-23-06 8
   RE: Christie's Journals jubeaners 06-23-06 9
       RE: Christie's Journals staceeturner 06-23-06 10
           RE: Christie's Journals c_ya_so 06-23-06 12
       RE: Christie's Journals Seabisquit 06-24-06 16
           RE: Christie's Journals sharnina 06-24-06 17
 RE: Christie's Journals maryellennaco 06-23-06 13
 RE: Christie's Journals petmama 06-23-06 14
 RE: Christie's Journals c_ya_so 06-23-06 15
   RE: Christie's Journals staceeturner 06-25-06 18
       RE: Christie's Journals beckettrep 06-26-06 20
 RE: Christie's Journals c_ya_so 06-26-06 19
 RE: Christie's Journals kodak 07-02-06 21
   RE: Christie's Journals maryellennaco 07-02-06 22
       RE: Christie's Journals Labyrinth 07-03-06 23
           RE: Christie's Journals Toushay 07-03-06 24
           RE: Christie's Journals maryellennaco 07-03-06 25
               RE: Christie's Journals Labyrinth 07-10-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-22-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's Journals"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-06 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

I looked, but couldn't find what you were talking about,Sweeti. However, just to be on the safe side, I went ahead and wrote something like, "Join the real, REAL world, and get a REAL job like the rest of us" on her myspace. What an idiot, that chick is.
Think she's having a Watermelon martini with Jill right about now??

ETA:sentence structure

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

c_ya_so 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-22-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c_ya_so Click to send private message to c_ya_so Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's Journals"
hey, i read, and copied those messages from the "people" because i feared she would come on and delete them before I was able to read them all. pretty darn funny. i would post them here, but ... seems like all the fun has been taken away from us on these boards. so i guess if i posted them, they might get deleted from this board.
christie will ALWAYS delete any negative post on her site. "it is a HATE FREE ZONE!" remember, those were HER words she told me in a message. hahaha!

I wonder if Christie is making any money off of this "jill chat" thing tonight. glad she didn't get my $5 that will be a sad chat, because jill will always only have the very same people on every time. and i read that post on the other site about trying to rally up her fans to help her get that radio job in vegas. what a joke!

and oh yeah ... here is a snipit of a message from christies blog about her journals.

"You cannot expect your fans to support your endless days of unemployment under the facade of the "Raising Cain Fund". And dear, please do show some class -- you need to reply to those who have legitimate questions about your 'fund'.
Stop scamming - get a JOB."

hahaha !!

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's Journals"
I read some of them as well, boy people are not too happy with her. I wonder if we could post this stuff on the Off topic forum? Is that allowed? I don't mean her blog, more like having discussions about what the hgs are doing post SO.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "No"
This is the appropriate place to be discussing the houseguests - not the OT forum.

within the guidelines, of course...but that applies in either place.

jubeaners 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-23-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jubeaners Click to send private message to jubeaners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's Journals"
C_ya_so, your intuition was correct. Christie DID delete the negative comments. She is a hypocrite though, she left a negative comment herself, calling them "miserable" in her self proclaimed "hate free zone". Her audience is dwindling down to teenage girls who have to beg their moms to purchase her craptastic stuff.

06-22-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's Journals"
Oh yeah, one other thing. She calls those hideous pieces of dung, "JOURNEY JOURNALS" with the first page autographed by CHRISTIE!!! OF STARTING OVER FAME!!! (exclamation points, mine).
PULEEEZ..... $14 for this?? Hurry ya'll, we better get one AND fast, before she runs out! NOT!

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's Journals"
yeah someone posted in her blog about her journals ..you can get them at the dollar store. people are on to her.

06-22-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Christie's Journals"
Good detective work!!! Hopefully, the dumbbunnies who are supporting her financially will WAKE UP AND SMELL THE SCAM!!! Good job, Sweeti!!

06-23-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail c_ya_so Click to send private message to c_ya_so Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's Journals"
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-06 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

jubeaners wrote:
C_ya_so, your intuition was correct. Christie DID delete the negative comments. She is a hypocrite though, she left a negative comment herself, calling them "miserable" in her self proclaimed "hate free zone". Her audience is dwindling down to teenage girls who have to beg their moms to purchase her craptastic stuff.

thanks for the heads up ... haha! i just went to read her comment.
once again hahahha! here is a "snipit" from her comment.

"I do not subcribe to nonsence." check out her SPELLING.
christie don't you get the HINT by now .... USE SPELL CHECK!!!!
my god, can you actually be that stupid?

and then she ps'd that SHE WILL REPORT ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS!
a double haha. what does she THINK that will do? most people who make the "truth hurts" comments have fake accounts. and by the way christie, there is no "law" on that site that prohibits negative comments.

if you REALLY ARE okay with the negative comments, and how you USED to be "one of us" and how we live in FEAR, than you wouldn't need to stoop as low to make a "negative" comment to US about being a hate free zone and living in fear, and how you will pray for us. let it go christie, why stoop so low as to fight back with negativiity? do 2 wrongs make a right? you must THINK before you "write. and get SPELL CHECK!

jubeaners 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-23-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jubeaners Click to send private message to jubeaners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's Journals"
This is the clincher for me. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she is not practicing what she preaches. Her actions do not coincide with her behavior. She dares everyone to change with her, but doesn't even respond to legitimate questions from her "supportive" fans. People...she is spitting in your face!! If she has really changed for the better, she would accept ALL comments and respond to them individually. She isn't interested in helping people "Dare To Change"...she's interested in their wallets. PERIOD!!!

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie's Journals"
I went to her myspace site and seen what you are talking about her "supporters" say leave her alone and stop badgering her. hmmmm did she not put herself out there for this to be done? not everyone likes her, and who is she going to report the mean people to?
just like her we are entitled to have a opionion and mine is that I do not like her, I do not like her for many reasons one is being that she is using her brother to gain finacial support and symapthy, she took her role in SO, to be that she is a star, well not to everyone she is'nt and if you are going to advertise your life & drama on a web-site you should certainly not expect everyone to like you, so because I do not like her and have something negative to say about her she is going to tattle on me? to who?

06-23-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Christie's Journals"
i guess she can report us to TOM! hahahahahahahaha like he gives a flying crap. Tom, so & so called me a name! !!!

boohoo, christie. get over yourself. your not that likable!

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-24-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie's Journals"
You are right jubeaners...she is spitting in people's faces, and she turns around and says she is going to pray for these 'miserable' people. Give me a break Christie...who do you think you are fooling? NOBODY BUT YOURSELF!!!

sig by sharnina

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-24-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christie's Journals"
LAST EDITED ON 06-24-06 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

Here is what Christie actually said:

I do not subcribe to nonsence. I realize these people are just in FEAR and are miserable with themselves. I was them at one point in my life. I just pray they will find freedom!

This is a NO hate ZONE!!! I will report you for negative comments!

I was one of those miserable people. And Christie, it's "subscribe to nonsense" not "subcribe to nonsence."

Concerning those miserable people, Christie - Pot, meet kettle.

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

06-23-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Christie's Journals"
LAST EDITED ON 06-23-06 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

I saw her fabulous use of the english language, too. "Nonsence" to be exact!! So I added a "negative" comment: "GET A DICTIONARY!Maybe Judy can buy you one" or something like that. The devil made me do it!
And I am also wondering WHO exactly it is she's telling on us to. Fred Mertz?? Iguana?? Rhonda?? The myspace.com police??
I'm thinking that with all the other real, tangible problems that myspace.com is having right now, somebody saying "something negative" is probably fairly low on their totem pole!! And whoever came up with the word "craptastic" - DANG! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! I've been laughing all day over that one!!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-23-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie's Journals"
How on earth did you manage to read her blog through that stupid hot pink "dream" cloud? She needs to put it somewhere other than right over her blogs. But, if I sent her a message recommending this, she'd probably accuse me of being negative. Maybe I'm better off not being able to read her damn blogs.

06-23-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Christie's Journals"
CHRISTIE HAS UPDATED HER dot com site!!!! so much, but because we can't post anything here anylonger you will have to go and check it out ... she has new pictures of her "ugly" self. and all.

she is taking any thoughts, questions, requests, etc... but here IS a piece of something she said:

My only request is that comments be kept positive. If you have something more serious or critical to say, please email me directly or post your comments with a valid email address, so that others may respond.

she is a piece of work! and she has her BOOK CLUB up! ooooh!
and she is selling her cheap bon bons, and her JOURNALS!

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie's Journals"
In her blog about her book club, she makes a statement about her less-than friendly-fan's!! Do you think that she is talking about us? LOL. just a thought, I'm so disgusted with her and her way into so called "fame"!! yeah I think that I would qualify, for a less-than friendly-fan, wouldn't you think? LOL just having fun folks.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-26-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie's Journals"
>
>In her blog about her
>book club, she makes a
>statement about her less-than friendly-fan's!!
>Do you think that she
>is talking about us? LOL.
>just a thought, I'm so
>disgusted with her and her
>way into so called "fame"!!
>yeah I think that I
>would qualify, for a less-than
>friendly-fan, wouldn't you think? LOL
>just having fun folks.
>
>
We all might be 'less than friendly' but I think she has a lot of nerve to consider that we are FANS, less than friendly or not. She really needs to look up the definition of the word FAN in the context she uses it in - I doubt any of us 'smart' but less than friendly (LOL), PEOPLE would consider ourselves a FAN of Piss-T's. Hey Piss-T - get a clue - we are NOT your fans at all!!

06-26-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Christie's Journals"
"Just wanted to remind ya that the sale ends today! There are six journals left. Get yours before it's to late!"

thats the latest on her journals. journals no more after today!

also she is now selling a "Starting Over Dare to Change Shadow Box"

Limited Edition Dare to Change 5K Run/Walk Shadow Box. Box Includes: Original Registration Sign, Original Dare to Change Medal, Picture Of all Women from Starting Over who Participated in event, Dare to Change Bonbon Charm form Inspirations for Change Line.

their is one bid so far for $50. now i know that bid came from a "FRIEND" because WHO else would start a bid that high? especially from a guy name MIKE. might be her "new" boyfriend, being she has herself listed as "in a relationship" on her myspace now.

i think she saw how christina just scored $102 for her "ugly" painting, and is hoping to get big $$$$'s for it.

kodak 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-02-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kodak Click to send private message to kodak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christie's Journals"
I just looked again at Christie's ebay store, and the "shadow box" she is selling. It hasn't had any action for a while and it is almost ending, and doesn't this look very suspicious:

mike08031 ( 0 ) US $102.50 Jun-27-06 14:07:20 PDT
jmharderaz ( 1 ) US $100.00 Jun-27-06 14:01:35 PDT
jmharderaz ( 1 ) US $75.00 Jun-27-06 14:01:03 PDT
mike08031 ( 0 ) US $50.00 Jun-26-06 03:57:05 PDT

No doubt in my mind that these are her friends "trying" to jack up the price. Mike just joined on the day Christie put this up, and jmharderaz bought 1 thing in 2003. I don't think Christie has many fans left or they are just "now" seeing her for who she is as a fraud.

It looks like (if this is her friends trying to get people to bid higher... and it didn't work) looks like Mike is going to have to pay 102 for this. And Cain will make a whole $10.20

I think we won't be seeing anymore "ebay items" after this fiasco. I could be very wrong with this, but something looks ver fishy to me. None of her "original" fans are bidding on this item. ????????????

07-02-06, 06:56 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Christie's Journals"
Did you also notice that "jmharderaz" within 32 SECONDS outbid HIMSELF????? What a dumbo!!! Maybe that's what's happening to all her "FANS" - They have TINY LITTLE PEAS for brains???
Just a thought.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie's Journals"
This is like the millionith time this has to be explained. When you watch an ebay auction you can set a limit on what you would pay. For example if I said I would pay UP TO $75 and someone else bids $70 - my bid goes in and never shows the original bidder. It will look like you outbid yourself, but in reality there was another bidder - you just don't see it.

Toushay 50 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toushay Click to send private message to Toushay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie's Journals"
Applause, applause, applause!

07-03-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Christie's Journals"
Stands & Claps!
Thank you for explaining this to me, I appreciate it!!!
But.... couldn't the guy just be a dummy anyway??LOL!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie's Journals"
I just bid on something over the weekend on ebay. And it happened just like I thought. I put in that I would pay UP TO $75 on this item. Someone came along and tried to outbid me - first with $50 then $60 then $65 and when ebay countered with $66 (as I had set the top price of what I would pay) the other bidder gave up, now knowing that the top bid by me would have been $70 (this is hidden from everyone but me - the seller won't see it - but the seller does see that I have put an item on "watch").

On the bidding history it only showed my own ID for the last four bids, and the counter bid was never shown.

It could be someone bidding against itself but if that is so, ebay can easily track that and they will punish both the bidder and the supplier (if it can be shown a relationship exists between them). Trust me, ebay makes their money and they don't want their system being screwed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •