The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison and Baby Riley"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-15-06, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison and Baby Riley"
Allison never sounded more "authentic" than when doing her baby talk bit with that single mom's (freakish looking) kid.

How does she go from one day asserting that her father loved her - and her mother loves her, to blaming alcohol on what it did to her family life?

Her Mary Poppins rose coloured glasses are not her being naive or her sunny disposition - she is clearly a pathological liar.

I never did understand why she insisted on wearing such revealing tops - if only to expose her scar.

She is pathetic and when she cries and wrinkles that nose she is really ugly to watch....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison and Baby Riley slickeronstate 06-15-06 1
 RE: Allison and Baby Riley eire_heart74 06-16-06 2
   RE: Allison and Baby Riley petmama 06-19-06 3
       RE: Allison and Baby Riley slickeronstate 06-20-06 4
           RE: Allison and Baby Riley petmama 06-21-06 5
 RE: Allison and Baby Riley slickeronstate 06-28-06 6
   WARNING Bebo 06-28-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-15-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison and Baby Riley"
Why does that drunken lush Allison have so many cheap clothes? Does she not understand the concept of taste and quality? All she wears are K-Mart poly blend tops and skirts - they look hideous. She should learn how to dress from TJ (granted they are not the same body type). But add on the cheapo costume jewellery to the tacky colour coordinated outfits and you have the ended outcome - tackiness!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-16-06, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison and Baby Riley"
My guess is the reason she has so many clothes and jewelry is because she is buying them from Kmart and Walmart. Let's face it. When you want to buy in bulk, that's the place to do it! If this is the first time you are watching her, you will soon see that she wearings nothing twice. Down to the shoes and the hair clips! I don't know how she packed it all.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-19-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison and Baby Riley"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-06 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-19-06 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

For the last 19 years, I've been buying many of my clothes from Wal-Mart. And, the only item Allison has ever worn, that I recognized as having come from there, was the blue blouse she wore about two weeks ago. I bought that top in the same, and three other, colors. Wal-Mart doesn't sell tacky clothes. Allison didn't get $40,000 in debt charging her clothes there. Or, at K-Mart. Some of the most expensive clothes are the tackiest. Remember Kimmie from last season?

06-20-06, 01:41 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Allison and Baby Riley"
Point well taken. Mine was simply that she saw more in quantity and not quality. I have to say I actually noticed one ensemble that was appealing - Some brown layered skirt - swoop neck top was flowered and a tad tacky but it was the only outfit of hers I could say was passable. Her debt could be from cosmetics alone - most without buy into the designer fetish by investing in a "chanel" lipstick to feel pretentious. 80% of department store sales are from cosmetics - not clothing.

I think Allison is a freak with kids. I recall her incident with Tess's kid - she felt she was so into the little boy - heck seeing a middle aged freakish woman with clown makeup and hair would freak me out - especially using that baby Riley voice.

She is so inconsistent about her family upbringing. Were they the Waltons? Was she loved? Was it a violent upbringing with abuse and alcohol? She is such a pathological liar (most of the housemates are as well) it is hard to keep track....

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-21-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison and Baby Riley"
Allison talked so much about having a miserable childhood that it really suprized me when she said what a big deal her family always made of her birthday.

06-28-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Allison and Baby Riley"
This thread is NOT the same as Allison AS Baby Rile (above) which was locked.

The only commonality is reference to the baby. In one, this one, Allison spent a day with a baby. In the most recent thread it was reference to Allison acting like a baby all day yesterday on the program....

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WARNING"
Our guidelines clearly state that arguing publicly about a moderator's decision is a violation.

And as stated in the FAQ posted on this forum, posters should join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. If there's a similar topic being discussed, join into that instead of starting a new one.

If you want to address an issue with a moderator, do it privately. But when a thread has been locked, do not debate it publicly.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •