The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sommer's Myspace"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-03-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sommer's Myspace"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 03:36 PM (EST)

Is Sommer not the most vain SOH EVER?!!! I don't do drugs...never have...but I am aware of the drug ACID from the 60's and ECSTASY more current, which I believe are HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS. I swear I feel like I am on both when I attempt to take a look at Sommer's myspace. And there is a funny picture of Jodi, from Antonia's Poetry Slam, where Jodi's finger's look just like SAUSAGES. Someone in another thread posted something about Jodi's leftover sausages. May you standed corrected, Jodi doesn't EVER have LEFTOVER SAUSAGES. But back to Sommer, she is SOOOOOOO in love with the new and improved Sommer. It's nauseating IMO.

Edited mistake x2

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sommer's Myspace SeasonedRefinement 06-03-06 1
 RE: Sommer's Myspace c_ya_so 06-03-06 2
   RE: Sommer's Myspace SeasonedRefinement 06-03-06 3
       RE: Sommer's Myspace Seabisquit 06-03-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sommer's Myspace"
LOL. Seabisquit, I didn't understand your reference to hallucinogenics until I checked her My Space page. That feature must be a new addition to her page. Wow - the way those pics just keep coming at you from all directions....getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER.....AHHHHHHH!

If she were a friend of mine, I'd drop her a line and tell her to remove it, ASAP. It is incredibly annoying, overwhelming, and it makes the site difficult, if not impossible, to read.

Too much Sommer is NOT a good thing -- and too much Sommer coming from all directions is even worse, lol.

c_ya_so 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-03-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c_ya_so Click to send private message to c_ya_so Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sommer's Myspace"
speaking of sommer, she will be "chatting" online.

If you haven't stopped by women comfort women in awhile check out whats going on!

June 5th 2006 Sommer will be hosting a chat at 9:00pm EST

Also, on June 12th Kelly will be hosting a chat at 9:00 EST

oooh, can't wait! (((((gag))))))

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sommer's Myspace"
What on earth could you possibly say to these women?

Normally, chatting with a "personality" wouldn't be that tough since you can always refer to their past or current accomplishments. But reality show participants....hmmm....there could be some awkward lapses in the conversation.

Well, I guess we'll have to get creative. How about some of these -- call them "SO HG 20 Questions":

1. Did you ever get your head together or are you still a wreck?
2. Have you lost any weight? Really?
3. Did your mom forgive you for saying those things about her on TV?
4. Are you back on drugs?
5. Do you still have that vicious streak?
6. Do you still have that awful gossip problem?
7. Has Magic Johnson ever called you again to talk about "your passion"?
8. Does your biological son have a restraining order against you yet?
9. Are you selling junk on E-Bay because the welfare check doesn't cover all of your "LA expenses"?
10. Has anyone rented you out to add "sparkle and panache" to their next event?
11. Is it difficult to dodge the paparazzi?
12. When can we expect to see your "golden statuette" for sale on E-Bay?
13. How easy is it to get credit -- now that you're post-bankrupt?
14. You don't seriously believe that anyone will pay you $1000-$7500 + accomodations (including gratuities) for a speech, do you?
15. Is good help really that hard to find in Hollywood?
16. Are designers sending you their creations to wear at public events? (Jill doesn't count)
17. Do you get along with your bodyguard?
18. Do your kids have any friends left?
19. Do you believe your own hype?
20. Has even one legitimate, full-time, gainfully employed in- the-industry agent, producer, writer, photographer, manager, or director approached you requesting your professional services?

This is a general list. You'll have to pick out the ones that apply to Sommer specifically.

Well, that should about cover it, lol....

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-03-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sommer's Myspace"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

SR...you never cease to amaze me. You know they say the brain is the least known about organ in the body. Your brain is just golden, completely fasinating. Don't trip and fall or let anything hit you in the head. You and Snow...well you're both the best...I'd like to see you both collaborate and write yourselves a best seller. Believe me you both could at the drop of a hat. Thanks for making this board so fun and interesting with all your posts.

Edited...because I always have to edit out typo's
" " " " " " " " "

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •