The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-30-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
I just finished watching a repeat from the beginning of season II, and can't wait for the drama to unfold, again!! (TVONE, NYC Metro Area--8:00 am)

Do you remember when they had HGs give commentary during the summer re-runs? I wish they'd do that again. It would add some spice to the repeats.

What was your favorite Deborah moment? I had many, but I think the top of my list might have been the cotton candy ordeal...Or maybe telling Kim that she liked to sleep naked? Hah! The look on Kim's face!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! eire_heart74 05-30-06 1
   RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! dopeydwarf 05-30-06 2
 RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! 26mitogo 05-30-06 3
   RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! tmj212 06-01-06 4
 RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! Ijustsharted 06-01-06 5
   RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! tmj212 06-02-06 8
 RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! JustBNMe 06-01-06 6
   RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! tmj212 06-02-06 7
       RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! dopeydwarf 06-03-06 9
           RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! creepyoldwoman 06-06-06 10
               RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! alyse73 06-09-06 11
               RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! Nance61 06-13-06 12
 RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My! barbie7034 06-14-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-30-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
Yes I would love to see some commentary this summer. I wish they had last year too.

Deborah, she was Kim's personal nightmare. I don't think I would of been happy living in a room that small with a naked snoring roommate either.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"

this is my fist time seeing these two. this looks better thatn season 3. I think Kim's yukky. i don't know what to think about Deborah.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-30-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
tmj212 >> "What was your favorite Deborah moment? I had many, but I think the top of my list might have been the cotton candy ordeal...Or maybe telling Kim that she liked to sleep naked? Hah! The look on Kim's face!" <<

It sounds stranger than it really is but hubby still teases using a phrase Deborah said rather often ... "my 'ole de-ead husband"!!!

06-01-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
Oh my gosh!! That is too funny!! LOL! I used to love when my hubby would watch episodes with me (especially the meaningful ones that we could discuss together--alas, that is no longer the case). But if he ever quoted one of the HGs, that would be priceless.

Thanks for sharing

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-01-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"

Gawd that woman makes my skin crawl. How about the time she told Marcus the rainer..."I aint giving up my cheecken skin"

06-02-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
**snicker** LOL!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-01-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
De-Bores-Ya was very quirky but at least she was more interesting than some of the HG were. She was entertaining and you never knew what funny thing would fall out of her mouth. I it when she ate the eating cotton candy with a fork and when she said she was celibate for 6 years but thought she was pregnant. Plus she said it so close to microphones and right in front of the cameras LOL. Not the brighest bulb in the package was she?!

06-02-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
Just watched the episode when Deborah tried to leave the first time after IV calls her out in group for turning all discussions back to her and her issues. Such drama!!

I think I might start recording these shows for the hilarity value...

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-03-06 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

Oh yeah, I know! I am absolutely floored by her!!
(someone said that Allison was doing the Venus commercial voiceover)--has anyone noticed that the lady on the Honey Bunches of Oats commercial that they run during the show looks just like Deborah? Look close next time!!!!
Maybe SO got her that job.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
I must admit, I missed a lot of Debora in the beginning. I was too busy to watch, so I am seeing this feast for the first time.

WHOA. What a bundle of raw nerves and energy she is. I am wondering if she was a plant though. Start off the new season with a firecracker scandal.

What I also noticed was that IY is really so very different in season 2 then season 3. Besides her weight, (she was much thinner in SO2), she is actually calm. She is not overwhleming, lets the HG talk and answer questions instead of answering them for her and makes some sense. She really changed.

I am also wondering why IY didn't have Debora and Rhonda did? Debora would have been primo for IY, right?

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-09-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
I'm watching for the first time for SOII. I liked when she was there to lose weight but she kept eating cotton candy and said she would NOT give it up. She said other things she would not give up but I forgot them. Also, during a group when someone else was telling their story, she interuppted=loudly-and said"I gotta start sweatin'" And of course wearing her celibaty(MS) like a badge of honor yet thought she was pregnant.

Nance61 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-13-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nance61 Click to send private message to Nance61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
I had to work last week - missed the episode with Deborah. Tell me what happened please. Really didn't like her. Wanted to be center of attention. Thanks!!!

barbie7034 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-14-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbie7034 Click to send private message to barbie7034 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Deborah, Season II--Oh My!"
ok i know this thread is pretty old but i was just laughing as i read it. My sister Kristina and i used to crack up whenever we heard DEB-WHORE-AH say "the condom broke so this is THIS".......
lmao!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •