The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina's Dream"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

c_ya_so 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-29-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c_ya_so Click to send private message to c_ya_so Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina's Dream"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-06 AT 07:11 PM (EST)

christina has a dream:

Hey you guys!
This is my first blog ever.
I am living in NC and working at my father's store part time and making clothes the rest of the time. My dream is to have my own clothing line one day.
As some of you may know I have been making clothing and accessories and selling them on ebay. I am also making custom orders for hats and purses. I am coming out with a few other styles of purses I am working on a hobo style purse with an antique flair to it. If you would like to put in an order just email me. They are affordable and super stylish! Nothing I make will ever be plain!
Love and Light!!
Christina

by the looks of her stuff, i don't think she will go very far.
here is her new hats, and that ugly purse she had on ebay, noone won the bid because nobody met her reserve price, haha. i think it came to $41. hahaha

I hand made this hat out of multi colored gray yarn, it is so soft and isn't a very thick hat so it will be breezy enough to wear in the summer. There is a cute pink button on the very top center of the hat to give it a very chic look

she has NO bids yet, i don't think she will be getting $171 this time around. i bet her reserve price on her purse was at least $100. better get a real job christina because i don't think your DREAM of a clothing line will work out for you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina's Dream fairgame 05-29-06 1
 RE: Christina's Dream geminirose 05-30-06 2
 RE: Christina's Dream lvlinda 05-30-06 3
   RE: Christina's Dream staceeturner 05-30-06 4
 RE: Christina's Dream bentherdunthat 05-30-06 5
   RE: Christina's Dream beckettrep 06-12-06 62
 ...and her home made LIP GLOSS! annie828 05-30-06 6
   RE: ...and her home made LIP GLOSS! 26mitogo 05-30-06 10
       RE: ...and her home made LIP GLOSS! annie828 05-30-06 11
       RE: ...and her home made LIP GLOSS! Seabisquit 06-03-06 38
 RE: Christina's Dream eire_heart74 05-30-06 7
   RE: Christina's Dream SeasonedRefinement 05-30-06 14
 RE: Christina's Dream GoodnightLittleBear 05-30-06 8
 RE: Christina's Dream Redbud 05-30-06 9
   RE: Christina's Dream 26mitogo 05-30-06 12
       RE: Christina's Dream lvlinda 05-30-06 13
 RE: Christina's Dream snowflake2 05-30-06 15
   RE: Christina's Dream Anne18 05-30-06 16
 RE: Christina's Dream chocolatetwin25 05-30-06 17
 RE: Christina's Dream SOfan0221 05-31-06 18
 RE: Christina's Dream Labyrinth 05-31-06 19
   RE: Christina's Dream phlinky 05-31-06 20
       RE: Christina's Dream petmama 05-31-06 22
   RE: Christina's Dream GoodnightLittleBear 05-31-06 21
       RE: Christina's Dream alaholly 05-31-06 23
           RE: Christina's Dream snowflake2 05-31-06 24
               RE: Christina's Dream jubeaners 05-31-06 25
                   RE: Christina's Dream Anne18 06-01-06 27
               RE: Christina's Dream 26mitogo 05-31-06 26
                   RE: Christina's Dream Seabisquit 06-01-06 32
           RE: Christina's Dream kawyar 06-01-06 29
 RE: Christina's Dream c_ya_so 06-01-06 28
   RE: Christina's Dream maryellennaco 06-01-06 30
   RE: Christina's Dream fairgame 06-01-06 31
       RE: Christina's Dream Seabisquit 06-01-06 33
           RE: Christina's Dream vickyjustme 06-01-06 34
           RE: Christina's Dream fairgame 06-01-06 35
               RE: Christina's Dream Cinnamongirl30 06-01-06 36
               RE: Christina's Dream creepyoldwoman 06-03-06 39
                   RE: Christina's Dream c_ya_so 06-03-06 40
                       RE: Christina's Dream creepyoldwoman 06-04-06 41
 RE: Christina's Dream snowflake2 06-03-06 37
   RE: Christina's Dream staceeturner 06-04-06 42
   RE: Christina's Dream 26mitogo 06-05-06 43
       RE: Christina's Dream 26mitogo 06-05-06 44
           RE: Christina's Dream Labyrinth 06-06-06 49
               RE: Christina's Dream techstyle 06-06-06 51
                   RE: Christina's Dream Labyrinth 06-06-06 53
                       RE: Christina's Dream techstyle 06-13-06 63
               RE: Christina's Dream techstyle 06-06-06 52
                   RE: Christina's Dream Labyrinth 06-06-06 54
                       RE: Christina's Dream techstyle 06-07-06 58
                           RE: Christina's Dream techstyle 06-07-06 59
                               RE: Christina's Dream Labyrinth 06-07-06 60
       RE: Christina's Dream BlingBlong 06-05-06 45
           RE: Christina's Dream staceeturner 06-05-06 46
               RE: Christina's Dream staceeturner 06-05-06 47
       RE: Christina's Dream sowhat 06-06-06 50
           RE: Christina's Dream Labyrinth 06-06-06 55
               RE: Christina's Dream chickadee 06-06-06 56
 RE: Christina's Dream patrickkurt 06-07-06 57
 christina's new items on ebay.. c_ya_so 06-07-06 61
   RE: christina's new items on ebay.. EMTBGRL 06-13-06 64
       RE: christina's new items on ebay.. techstyle 06-14-06 65

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-29-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina's Dream"
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-06 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

Oh, Lord! I just went to her site and saw this junk. Doesn't look like anyone is even interested in those ugly hats or her ugly purse!

That 1st hat, doesn't it look like she missed a spot with her yarn.. what's with the big gap in the hat? Is that part of her "summer style"?

That heart looks like it came out of a gumball machine.
Christine, I think your 15 minutes are ooooooooooover!
Get a real job, and not one dancing on a pole either! I truely believe that she will not do well with her "clothing line"

Oh, yeah....she says that she has been making clothes and accessories...okay a hat and purse are accessories, but what clothes has she made? I'm so confused with this girl!

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-06, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina's Dream"
wow.... i thought her purses were butt ugly, but these hats are just... i cant think of a phrase descriptive enough to express how horrible these hats are. i'm not understanding what age group she's trying to target. my grandmother (in her 70's) would be offended, my mom (in her 50's) would think i hated her, my sis (almost 30) would think i was punishing her, and my cousin (teenager) would look at me like i was crazy.

this girl obviously has no sense of style or fashion. the second hat is especially horrendous.

>I hand made this hat out
>of multi colored gray yarn,
>it is so soft and
>isn't a very thick hat
>so it will be breezy
>enough to wear in the
>summer. There is a
>cute pink button on the
>very top center of the
>hat to give it a
>very chic look
>

how is it chic to have a tiny plastic heart on the top center of one of the ugliest hats i have seen in my life where no one could possibly see it?

it's disgusting that this is the route certain SO folks are taking with ebay, but even more so for christina and christie because they are supposed to be responsible for children.

lvlinda 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lvlinda Click to send private message to lvlinda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I'm no hat expert, so I really don't have an opinion on the style. I've never made a hat, so I don't know how hard it would be to make one. I don't know if anyone would buy it whether it came from a Starting Over "celebrity" or not. People make some odd purchases on eBay. I do, however, question her marketing technique because her pictures look like those "now turn to the side" mug shots to me!

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina's Dream"
You know she is not even being original the hat Idea was, Lynelle's from season 2, so while I think that they are UGLY she is not even being creative on her own she stole someone's idea,maybe she needs to go back to what she was doing in the first place?

short&sassy

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-30-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Ugly is too generous a term to describe this. What a disaster-and as bad as they hats are, they look great compared to her purses. Horrible. Just horrible. People have GOT to stop lying to this girl -she really believes she has talent.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-12-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Christina's Dream"
>Ugly is too generous a term
>to describe this. What a
>disaster-and as bad as they
>hats are, they look great
>compared to her purses. Horrible.
>Just horrible. People have GOT
>to stop lying to this
>girl -she really believes
>she has talent.

It looks like someone puked on her head LOL

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-30-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "...and her home made LIP GLOSS!"
HAHAHAHAHA Yeah, I'm going to run out and buy this crap!

HEY YOU GUYS!!! Check this out! Home made lipgloss!
Current mood: creative
Category: Fashion, Style, Shopping

Hey you guys just wanted to share with everyone that I have some hats up on ebay for auction! Check em out. I am in the process of making some really awesome lip gloss. Just ask the other SO sisters about it Jill, Christy, Jodie and Jessica all tried my home made lip gloss in Ohio and they fell in love with it! Let me know if anyone wants any!
Here are the ebay ID numbers to my Hats!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-30-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ...and her home made LIP GLOSS!"
annie828 ~ the LIP GLOSS ... is this a joke or is Christina really planning to sell lip gloss? Please tell me this is a product of your great immagination and sense of humor and not for REAL!!

And wouldn't you have to have some kind of FDA approval for the safety of something you put on your lips as well as inspections for cleanliness and proper production???

P-L-E-A-S-E tell me it's a joke.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-30-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ...and her home made LIP GLOSS!"
Aaah, but we can only hope it is a joke ... but those words came directly from the horses mouth....those were her very words on her myspace.

Well, I say, not knowing where exactly those lips have been lately ... or we all know where they have been in the past. . . can we all expect a herpes outbreak from trampy Christina's fans!

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: ...and her home made LIP GLOSS!"
>annie828 ~ the LIP GLOSS ...
>is this a joke or
>is Christina really planning to
>sell lip gloss? Please
>tell me this is a
>product of your great immagination
>and sense of humor and
>not for REAL!!
>
>And wouldn't you have to have
>some kind of FDA approval
>for the safety of something
>you put on your lips
>as well as inspections for
>cleanliness and proper production???
>
>P-L-E-A-S-E tell me it's a
>joke.
>
>

Now we know what happened to that 75 lbs. of fat Rhonda had Sommer shovel out of the wheelbarrow?: Sommer took, saved it, and sold it to Christina to make LIPGLOSS. I so know this is what happened to it.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-30-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I don't really see folks around here wearing stuff like that. Maybe it's a NC thing?

I just don't see them being special enough to want to buy one. If someone made me one, maybe I would wear it while I was shoveling snow but not to be stylish. Lightweight for summer? We don't wear knit hats on the Jersey shore.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christina's Dream"
eire_heart74 wrote "Lightweight for summer? We don't wear knit hats on the Jersey shore.

Yeah...we don't either. The only fashion statement someone wearing a wool hat would make on a 95 degree day is, "I live in the park, drink out of a paper bag, haven't changed my socks since January, and I am the Supreme Arcon of the Planet Glix. My spaceship crashlanded and I'm waiting to be rescued. Two questions...do you have a phone I could use and do you like my hat?...hiccup..."

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Boy, I guess someone taught XXXtina how to crochet. Too bad she has no fashion sense. Crocheted purses and hats.

Next thing you know, she'll post a pic of her tossing her crocheted beret in the air ala Mary Tyler Moore.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-30-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I blame the LCs to a large degree for all this crap the HGs are putting on the internet. They filled the HGs head with BS about their skills, and told them to believe in themselves instead of being reasonable and understanding about their limitations as well. Rhonda's answer for everything was to make some piece of crap. Next thing you know South Beach Lisa will be hawking her cheap necklaces she made on the show....Have you seen Christie's necklaces...honestly they are laughable.

05-30-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Redbud says: "I blame the LCs to a large degree for all this crap the HGs are putting on the internet. They filled the HGs head with BS about their skills, and told them to believe in themselves instead of being reasonable and understanding about their limitations as well. Rhonda's answer for everything was to make some piece of crap."

I too put a lot of blame on the LCs. Those chosen for the show, especially this year, were not chosen because they were great, talented, or superior in any way. Just the opposite. They were chosen because of their serious problems, difficult personality, and contentious nature. All involved knew these DAWs were deperate enough for attention to agree to blindly follow and and do whatever they were told without the use of their own mind and common sense. They made perfect fools. That's not something I'd run around feeling superior about.

Something about this all sounds too familiar ..... Now I remember ... the old movie "Carrie" where the HS class decides to convince the most pitiful kid in the class that she'd been elected Prom Queen. Someone just forgot to tell Jessica, Christina, Sommer, Jill, Allison, Jodi, and the others that the joke was on them and it ended when they left the SO house.

Instead, the LCs led these disusional, desperate women down that dangerous DAW path with no basis for the belief in their own stardom. SO is more than likely gone and will soon be forgotten. The nature of TV will continue to change, even leaving behind the current reality show format. Then what happens to these women? Their beliefs are based on something that doesn't exist. They were never encouraged to get an education and work toward an actual career where they can make a living, pay taxes, and be a productive asset to society. Instead, they have been told they are something they are not. And when forced to face that reality, these women will find their lives are in an even bigger mess than when they came to SO with the added ralization that they actually made fools of themselves on national television.

lvlinda 7 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lvlinda Click to send private message to lvlinda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christina's Dream"
26mitogo:

Very well said!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Homemade lip gloss? OK, now I get it. These "SO Sisters" are having a competition amongst themselves to see who can come up with the worst piece of garbage to sell on eBay, right?

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-30-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christina's Dream"
LOL Snowflake, they must be talking amongst themselves because all this Ebay junk all at the same time is too coincidental! LOL
Maybe they are in a contest to see who .... see? I just repeated what you said! LOL They must be in a contest that is for sure. Maybe a prize of 100 dollars is involved.

chocolatetwin25 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chocolatetwin25 Click to send private message to chocolatetwin25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christina's Dream"
All I have to say to Miss Christina is GET A REAL JOB!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-31-06, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christina's Dream"
With all the former HG's running to e-bay hawking their wares, making sure the buyer knows they are from SO makes me wonder if E-Bay 101 is part of the 'education' they recieve while on SO. Lol. Sad, sad, sad

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I was never ever a fan of Christina. Did not like her from Day One. Have never liked. Will never like her.

However, the whole hat and ebay thing just makes me sad. It's just sad in the long run that she is grasping after a fantasy instead of trying to improve her life in realistic ways. At least she is working for her dad if we can believe her and let's hope she gets back to school to earn some sort of education.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I would rather purchase (and have in the past) crochet items from Lynell than this junk.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christina's Dream"
If I send her the yarn, will Lynell crochet me a poncho? I'd like to have one crocheted from "eyelash" type novelty yarn, but it's too hard for me to see the stitches.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I think the lure of quick money is still too strong for Christina. She was supposed to be going to back to school but according to her page, not much going on there.

I just hope she doesn't crochet herself a pole.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christina's Dream"
"I just hope she doesn't crochet herself a pole." lol

And we can be thankful that at least she's not crocheting lingerie...yet.

It just keeps getting worse and worse.

And I agree the LC's should not have gotten her started on the "I am an artist" thing by having her dupe some kindly people into buying her "art" at a flea market. If she really wanted to be an artist, the LC's should have talked to her about going to school to become one. Not the easy way out that she already had a problem with...make some junk with no talent or training and sell it as art.

05-31-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Yeah, no mention of those "real estate" classes in her blog, huh?

Maybe she was inspired to sell "home made lipgloss" by the story Farrah, the young millionaire, told about when he mixed together all of his mother's old lotions and went door-to-door selling them. Christina is probably mixing together her old lipglosses, vaseline, expired herpes medication, with some leftover personal lubricants from her hooker days. One important note Christina may have forgotten: when Farrah concocted his lotions for sale, he was a child.

Christina is still looking for suckers to fall for her cons.

jubeaners 29 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jubeaners Click to send private message to jubeaners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Christina, go get yourself a student loan and go to college. Start off at a community college and pick a major,will ya huh??? I'm afraid you are wasting your time selling crochted hats and purses as a full time gig. Get off your lazy butt and get an education. Think of your son and his future. Grow up already!!!

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Jubeaners,

This is what I just wrote under the thread "More Christie News" post 17... << Someone who does resumes helped Christie stretch the truth. The truth is, she needs to stop making excuses and leave the life she had before SO and get a job or go back to school. Simple and difficult at the same time but she has to do this. PS Jodi, do not give Christie any money. >>

This is along the same lines as your message Jubeaners, and I couldn't agree more with you!

05-31-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Christina's Dream"
OMG Snowflake again with the nightmares! The picture you painted of Christina's "Homemade Lip Gloss" was a little too real .. much too close to what may actually be fact.

06-01-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Christina's Dream"
No kidding. Like me, ugh NOWAY, or anybody else is going to buy that slimy, greasy, germ infested lip #$@%^&@ and actually apply to the lips. I don't think so. Where is the FDA, or whoever is supposed to monitor this sh!t. It should be illegal.

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christina's Dream"
>And I agree the LC's should
>not have gotten her started
>on the "I am an
>artist" thing by having her
>dupe some kindly people into
>buying her "art" at a
>flea market.
>

I think that whole scenario of "kindly people" buying her artwork at the flea market was pure sham! They paid some old people who didn't mind being filmed for a TV show to buy some of her artwork, so that it would look like Christina was a "successful" artist. Bah! It made me sick!!

06-01-06, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail c_ya_so Click to send private message to c_ya_so Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christina's Dream"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 02:03 AM (EST)

first of all, excuse the fact that i'm not very good with photoshop. hahaha. second, i hope you don't mind that i borrowed your guys photo's. i don't know where you find them. being that this took me along time to do, and it is still bad, i won't be doing another hahaha! i just wanted to get into the fun you guys are having.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christina's Dream"
OH!MY!GOD!!! That is hilarious!!!! I really liked the ingredients listing too!!! ROFLMAO

06-01-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Christina's Dream"
HAHAHA too funny! Is that a COLD SORE on her lips? HAHAHA

06-01-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Christina's Dream"
fairgame...I think it is more like HERPES!!!!!!

vickyjustme 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vickyjustme Click to send private message to vickyjustme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Christina's Dream"
LOL..to funny, what is this wonderchilds site's addy? I cant find it. Small wonder isnt it?
Thanks
Vicky

06-01-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Christina's Dream"
>fairgame...I think it is more like
>HERPES!!!!!!

HAHA muuuuuch better! I knew their was a better word for it!
that makes you want to run out and get some quick!

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Christina's on to something here, she might make millions(not)imagine her sales pitch. "Do you ever notice how when you suck d*ck for a living like me, how dry and chapped your lips can get? That's why it's so important to keep them well lubricated for comfort and health benefits. Try my all natural(ewww)homemade lip balm! It can also be spread on your hands to make those hand jobs alot more comfortable. 2 in 1! 10% discount for pimps " Christina you are a joke! homemade lip balm. Get a real job loser.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I am sorry for this. It's a rainy day here and I am photoshopping anger out.

06-03-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Christina's Dream"
lol. who's the lady in red? maybe you should fatten her up and make it christie or jill. haha!

is christina making a pass at the sailors, or was she just out hookin' and the sailors are just fighting over which one gets to do her! or maybe they both wanted her and than got up close and saw he big huge herpes on her face and they are fighting which one doesn't have to do her. hahaha!!!!

by the way, i will take your rain anyday over our blazing hot 100 degree weather!

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Christina's Dream"
lol. who's the lady in red? maybe you should fatten her up and make it christie or jill. haha!
is christina making a pass at the sailors, or was she just out hookin' and the sailors are just fighting over which one gets to do her! or maybe they both wanted her and than got up close and saw he big huge herpes on her face and they are fighting which one doesn't have to do her. hahaha!!!!

ROTFLMAO. Funny, Cyaso. I think one sailor is holding the other back who wants to go visit the ladies of the evening but you got me giggling about getting close to the herpes. I even kept the lipstick popping out of her mouth. lol. But she's so small, you can't really see it.

Not quite sure who the lady in red is. She's just a photoshop squatter. lol. I guess some bimbo from the 1940s. , "Loose lips sink ships, better make sure you don't use homemade lipgloss" should have been the caption. but I just thought of that now.

I can't believe she is making lipgloss and selling it. It just seems so weird to me. Lipgloss. homemade. yuck.

06-03-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I have to admit, I'm getting a laugh out of Christina's myspace profile pic, where she's posing with her briefcase, now that she's a "businesswoman". LOL, or is it an artist's portfolio?

06-04-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Christina's Dream"
yeah she almost looks like Lisa number 1?

short&sassy

06-05-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Yeah Snow I cracked up when I saw Christina's MySpace photo. I actually gave in & viewed some of the various MySpace pages this weekend -- sneaking on via my daughter's page. Most of them ... YUK!!! What is it with SO HGs and their self-promotion on MySpace anyway? Christina at her age I can see more than most of the others. Are there really that many adults who use MySpace ... OTHER than those connected to SO or wanting to connect with SO HGs? I guess I had the impression that it was mostly teens & those in their 20's. Now I see almost all the SO grads have pages and those who have contacted with them. Hmmmm .... Who began this SO trend?

But back to Christina ... I was wondering about the wall in her picture. Is she holding it up or is the wall necessary to hold her up??? Or maybe she had to have the wall to get that hand up high enough to make sure she could get even just a little of that belly peeking through. You can get the tart out of the SOH ... but you can't get the tart out of the SO grad!

Of all things to sell, who would ever think to MAKE their own lip gloss and sell enough to support themselves & a child??? And more ... why the heck would you want to buy some homemade lip gloss stirred up in someone's kitchen? Is there not enough acceptable lip gloss on the market ... you know, that stuff you find at Target, dept. stores, Avon, the drug store, online, etc., etc., etc., .....?

06-05-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Can't believe I just saw this online:

"Colorlab Cosmetics Make Your Own Lip-gloss, Flavors, Frosts & Funky Fun
As Featured In Ellegirl! Brew up a batch of luscious lip gloss in only two minutes! Invite friends over and create a pouty pucker no one else will have. Kits include all the stuff to make six of you own happening hues.

Make Your Own Lip-gloss, Flavors, Frosts & Funky Fun Smack It To 'em $22.95
Make Your Own Lip-gloss, Flavors, Frosts & Funky Fun Kiss 'n Make Up $22.95
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wonder which one Christina prefers?!!! Think she made up her own batches from her leftover "Attract The Rich Guys" mega-tubs she bought in bulk while in Las Vegas or did she get one of these kits from her last birthday party where the girls all played "Big Girl Dress Up" and learned the art of ho-ing from Christina?

Oh no, I just gave myself a horrible picture. I can see it now ... the lip gloss is just a lead in to Christina's next business adventure: hiring herself out for pre-teen & teen BDay parties. "Let this highly successful professional x-hooker and mega-star of the hit reality TV show Starting Over teach your daughter and all her closest friends how to 'DRESS AND ACT TO ATTRACT' on her special day!"

06-06-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I guess I'll butt in here. Handmade lotions, creams, soaps AND lip gloss/balm has been a trend for over 10 years. Go visit your local hobby store (i.e. here it is Michaels or Hobby Lobby) and you will see a selection of kits.

Having a "girl night's out party" where you do things like nail polish, makeup, perms, hair color, and soaps, lipgloss etc... is another trend that has been mainstreamed for more then 8 years.

Here's the problem with Christina's thinking --- first, that she could compete in that type of world. I have several friends who make homemade soaps and the competition is fierce for outlets to sell. It's just as competitive as making and selling jewelry (go look in the phone book and count up how many bead stores are in your area).

Next, there is government regulations on making this stuff. She would need to do more research which I'm sure, being the nicompoop she is, she has not.

Third, I wouldn't buy lipgloss from a former whore. That's just me though. I could see a whole market (seriously) where she could market her escort past to sell lip gloss. Look around at the teen market with their butts plastered with signage that says "slut." Being a whore is in and trendy.

And Lastly, lipgloss has a low market up and low sell point. You can't sell lipgloss for $50 a tube or jar. So she is making pennies off the product. Of course the price point would give a high level of profit since it's costs a few cents to make a cheap lip balm (high end lip balms are using emu oil here). It will cost her more money to mail this stuff then she will get on ebay for buying it.

Jodi has the best idea yet to make and sell jewelery. Even though their are lots of competitors the mark up will be high and the profit per item high.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Christina's Dream"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-06 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

There is much knowledge to be learned in colleges dedicated to fashion. It is very odd hearing someone say they want to own their own clothing line without first saying they would like to educate themselves in this area. Knowledge such as; technical limitations, marketing concerns, (tons of )information on fashion worldwide-especially Europe., familiarity with the correct language used in the field, TEXTILE properties, experience, and feedback from teachers who were or are still working, and on and on. ( by the way- new season of Project Runway coming !) This bothers me. My dream for C. would be -GET yourself into a classroom, even one class at a time could only help.

06-06-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I don't see anything wrong with making some homemade purses. Let the market teach her what works or does not. I certainly don't see where her stuff is any worse that that reality tv show that had the supposed "fashion designers" doing stuff on it (Gott in Himmel!)

I completely agree though that is she is serious (as opposed to a hobby) she needs to take textile and fashion classes.
The question to muse upon "is she serious?"

I don't think so - this is just another dip of a toe into the pond of life w/o full committing to anything (remember real estate school?)

06-13-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Christina's Dream"
>I don't see anything wrong with
>making some homemade purses. Let
>the market teach her what
>works or does not. I
>certainly don't see where her
>stuff is any worse that
>that reality tv show that
>had the supposed "fashion designers"
>doing stuff on it (Gott
>in Himmel!)
>
>I completely agree though that is
>she is serious (as opposed
>to a hobby) she needs
>to take textile and fashion
>classes.
>The question to muse upon "is
>she serious?"
>
>I don't think so - this
>is just another dip of
>a toe into the pond
>of life w/o full committing
>to anything (remember real estate
>school?)
>
>

The reality show with the fashion designer is Project Runway and it is VERY good. These people are working hard--the market for design, any design is NOT forgiving.( Any project,not just architecture). You get it right, do your homework, and most of all -you get it right( the first time)You have to start somewhere so why not in school!!! The worst advise I ever got was from my boss who said YOU don't need college, if I had listened she would still be my boss 20 yrs. later.

06-06-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Christina's Dream"
>I guess I'll butt in here.
>Handmade lotions, creams, soaps AND
>lip gloss/balm has been a
>trend for over 10 years.
>Go visit your local hobby
>store (i.e. here it is
>Michaels or Hobby Lobby) and
>you will see a selection
>of kits.
>
>Having a "girl night's out party"
>where you do things like
>nail polish, makeup, perms, hair
>color, and soaps, lipgloss etc...
>is another trend that has
>been mainstreamed for more then
>8 years.
>
>Here's the problem with Christina's thinking
>--- first, that she could
>compete in that type of
>world. I have several friends
>who make homemade soaps and
>the competition is fierce for
>outlets to sell. It's just
>as competitive as making and
>selling jewelry (go look in
>the phone book and count
>up how many bead stores
>are in your area).
>
>Next, there is government regulations on
>making this stuff. She would
>need to do more research
>which I'm sure, being the
>nicompoop she is, she has
>not.
>
>Third, I wouldn't buy lipgloss from
>a former whore. That's just
>me though. I could see
>a whole market (seriously) where
>she could market her escort
>past to sell lip gloss.
>Look around at the teen
>market with their butts plastered
>with signage that says "slut."
>Being a whore is in
>and trendy.
>
>And Lastly, lipgloss has a low
>market up and low sell
>point. You can't sell lipgloss
>for $50 a tube or
>jar. So she is making
>pennies off the product. Of
>course the price point would
>give a high level of
>profit since it's costs a
>few cents to make a
>cheap lip balm (high end
>lip balms are using emu
>oil here). It will cost
>her more money to mail
>this stuff then she will
>get on ebay for buying
>it.
>
>Jodi has the best idea yet
>to make and sell jewelery.
>Even though their are lots
>of competitors the mark up
>will be high and the
>profit per item high.
>
>

I just loved this post, so many good points!

06-06-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Thank you

A point to make here too is that this COULD have worked in a better fashion. The whole draw of these "girl night out" party could have been tied into the Starting Over Sisterhood -- make friends like we did at the Starting Over house blah blah blah.

Here ya go Christina all free for ya ---

Metal Paint can from Lowes or Home Depot (about $5)

Decorated on the front - you could print off a sticky label from a full color printer. Make sure you put some SO girlfriend photos and their sigs. You could do a theme for each different season.

A set of four very funky nail colors. Don't have to be an expensive brand.

4 Nail files - they come in funky patterns now (like smiley faces) bought at Wal-mart.

A jar of clay - I bought mine from a health store and decorated the top with my own decoupage to give out at Christmas.

And then some "Question Cards" based upon the SO television show to generate talk -- something along the line of Truth and Dare etc... "What part of your body do you like the most?" - (of course I could imagine all sorts of stupid questions Christina might come up with based upon her history but I'm being serious here folks).

Throw in some signed picture postcards of the SO girls.

Starting price around $25 and probably a price point of $35 to $45 would be more reasonable.

06-07-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Christina's Dream"
>Thank you
>
>A point to make here too
>is that this COULD have
>worked in a better fashion.
>The whole draw of these
>"girl night out" party could
>have been tied into the
>Starting Over Sisterhood -- make
>friends like we did at
>the Starting Over house blah
>blah blah.
>
>Here ya go Christina all free
>for ya ---
>
>Metal Paint can from Lowes or
>Home Depot (about $5)
>
>Decorated on the front - you
>could print off a sticky
>label from a full color
>printer. Make sure you put
>some SO girlfriend photos and
>their sigs. You could do
>a theme for each different
>season.
>
>A set of four very funky
>nail colors. Don't have to
>be an expensive brand.
>
>4 Nail files - they come
>in funky patterns now (like
>smiley faces) bought at Wal-mart.
>
>
>A jar of clay - I
>bought mine from a health
>store and decorated the top
>with my own decoupage to
>give out at Christmas.
>
>And then some "Question Cards" based
>upon the SO television show
>to generate talk -- something
>along the line of Truth
>and Dare etc... "What part
>of your body do you
>like the most?" - (of
>course I could imagine all
>sorts of stupid questions Christina
>might come up with based
>upon her history but I'm
>being serious here folks).
>
>Throw in some signed picture postcards
>of the SO girls.
>
>Starting price around $25 and probably
>a price point of $35
>to $45 would be more
>reasonable.
>
>

06-07-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Christina's Dream"
What happened here, I am really running late this morning. I wanted to say that the kit sounds like it would sell, and I do think it was offered up as good advice for Christina. ( Do you have a kit for Christie?).

06-07-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
60. "RE: Christina's Dream"
I'd have to think on that. The problem is that Christie doesn't have any talent. I don't like Christina (as people who read my posts when she was on the show definitely know) but it seems the kid does have some skills such as crocheting (I can't do it), sewing etc... The only problem is that her arrogance prevents her from channeling it correctly.

I'll have to give some thought on Christie...

BlingBlong 69 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlingBlong Click to send private message to BlingBlong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Christina's Dream"
Yukkk that is disgusting that she would make and sell her own stuff. Isn't there law against doing that?? Food and drug laws?

06-05-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Christina's Dream"

short&sassy

06-05-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Christina's Dream"
woops messed up on first one. any how I would never in a ca-trillion years buy any thing that xxxxtina made..

short&sassy

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowhat Click to send private message to sowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Christina's Dream"

I really like this one! The shape is cute, she could make them in different colors like browns, blues, etc. I'd pay 30 bucks for it.
It looks very 1920's with her short hairstyle. Cute!

06-06-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Christina's Dream"
1920's style is in - so is crocheting and knitting - it's very hip with the teen crowd now. The mistake Christina makes with this hat is the choice of color and the fuzziness of the wool. It's summer now and people would want something to wear to the beach - so a more open weave crochet look to match the beach coverups would be better.

The photo is also not flattering - clothes have to look hip, funky and fun to sell to the teen and youth crowd and that is the market that I'm assuming Christina is going for.

chickadee 41 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickadee Click to send private message to chickadee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Christina's Dream"
can anyone let me know how I can get on christina's web site to see her hand made hats and purses?

patrickkurt 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail patrickkurt Click to send private message to patrickkurt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Christina's Dream"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-29-06
>AT 07:11 PM (EST)

>
>christina has a dream:
>you will be awesome! no matter what you do christina i think you will succeed. i know how you feel,i have been there. sometimes it seems so overwhelming, that your dreams are so far away an unattainable, but you will get there just like i am going to get there. perserverence, determination, and believing in yourself, dont let anyone tell you different and give that little guy a hug for me.........keep in touch.....patrickkurt@yahoo.com............patrick
>Hey you guys!
> This is my first blog
>ever.
> I am living in NC
>and working at my father's
>store part time and making
>clothes the rest of the
>time. My dream is
>to have my own clothing
>line one day.
> As some of you may
>know I have been making
>clothing and accessories and selling
>them on ebay. I
>am also making custom orders
>for hats and purses.
>I am coming out with
>a few other styles of
>purses I am working on
>a hobo style purse with
>an antique flair to it.
> If you
>would like to put in
>an order just email me.
> They are affordable and
>super stylish! Nothing I
>make will ever be plain!
>
> Love and Light!!
> Christina
>
>by the looks of her stuff,
>i don't think she will
>go very far.
>here is her new hats, and
>that ugly purse she had
>on ebay, noone won the
>bid because nobody met her
>reserve price, haha. i think
>it came to $41. hahaha
>
>
>
>
>
>I hand made this hat out
>of multi colored gray yarn,
>it is so soft and
>isn't a very thick hat
>so it will be breezy
>enough to wear in the
>summer. There is a
>cute pink button on the
>very top center of the
>hat to give it a
>very chic look
>
>
>
>she has NO bids yet, i
>don't think she will be
>getting $171 this time around.
>i bet her reserve price
>on her purse was at
>least $100. better get a
>real job christina because i
>don't think your DREAM of
>a clothing line will work
>out for you.
>
>
>
>

06-07-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
61. "christina's new items on ebay.."
christina is now selling barbie dolls, haha. i wonder what happened to all those HATS she had for sale. she sold only the 1 for $127. and not sure what happend with that PURSE. it doesn't say their was a winner. she only has the 1 hat up and barbie dolls. i think things are slipping in her 15 minutes.

jodi also has some new jewlery up on ebay.
things aren't going well for jill according to her latest blog. how she described her "big meeting" she had, she thought she would come out with a "Mercedes" and instead walked out with a SCOOTER!

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-13-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: christina's new items on ebay.."
The hats looked familiar to me. I could not place where I had seen them before. I racked my brains and thought about it, Target? Wal-Mart? Some kid's fashion outlet somewhere? Mandie's? An arts and crafts sidewalk sale? It really bugged me. I went back and looked at the pictures of the hats again. Stared at them. Then, I remembered. It's really disturbing..(to me) I didn't see Christina's hats in a store. I saw the multi-colored hat that looks like it's unraveling in the middle of the hat, on the head of a homeless woman in a soup kitchen, eating alone and talking to herself. I saw the gray hat (minus the pink heart) on a different homeless lady last winter. (We let her sit in the ambulance to get warm.) So, yeah. I am not interested in Christina's "fashion." And, if Christina is not interested in a real job, she could take her clothing interest to college. They have to have the equivalent of RISD out West.

06-14-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
65. "RE: christina's new items on ebay.."
They sure do have design schools in N.C. and it's a great place to study. Anyway, I hope she makes herself a good life. I am a huge fan of practical knowledge and for a moment that's what I thought So was going to incorporate into the show.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •