The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
I see many of you post remarks made by SO graduates on their MySpace sites. Could you please post the directions on how to get to them?

Thanks!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... mom2bre 05-25-06 1
   RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... cynicalgirl 05-25-06 2
       RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... cynicalgirl 05-25-06 3
       RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... mom2bre 05-25-06 4
           RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... mom2bre 05-25-06 5
           RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... mom2bre 05-25-06 7
 RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... sharnina 05-25-06 6
   RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... mom2bre 05-25-06 8
       RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... cronemoon 05-25-06 9
           RE: MySpace addresses for SO gradua... C_Mar 05-25-06 10
 Lockingty\]] mysticwolf 05-25-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mom2bre 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bre Click to send private message to mom2bre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 02:39 AM (EST)

I have some of the HG's as my friends and others never accepted but this is what I've got.

Jill: www.myspace.com/jilltracey

Niambi: www.myspace.com/niambicam

Sommer: www.myspace.com/sommersmiles

Now this is where it frustrates me. Some of the ladies pages do not have their url addresses so I have to go thru another HG's page, such as:

Jodi: www.myspace.com/l_jodi On her top 8 you can go to Antonia's, Jessica's and Lisa2's MySpace page by clicking on their picture.

Christie: www.myspace.com/christieduran On her top 8 you can go to Christina's MySpace page by clicking on her picture.

Have fun reading thru all of their pages. I especially like Christie's and Jessica's layouts.

And this may be wrong to do but in order for us posters to keep in touch if SO is canceled, my MySpace url is www.myspace.com/helenalh. So I will know to accept or not just send a message letting me know you are from this message board. SO is such a part of a lot of our lives and I have gained so much wisdom from the show. Antonia's and Christie's graduations were really nice to see because I've really seen transformation in them, especially Christie. I've watched every episode this season but one and I can't wait to watch them all over again!!!

05-25-06, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
Thank you for the info, my friend in SO!

05-25-06, 02:54 AM (EST)
3. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
Ah, but you neglected to tell me about the stupid-A@@ music they play on their sites!

Yikes!

05-25-06, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bre Click to send private message to mom2bre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
You are very welcome!!! When I have more time I'm going to try and find everyone else's if they are on there (like from past seasons).

05-25-06, 03:00 AM (EST)
5. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
SORRY!! I know, it's annoying. My husband tried to do my page all rocker chick-like. I messed up on Jodi's url because it was hard to see if it was an l or an i. Her correct url is: www.myspace.com/i_jodi. Sorry, again!

05-25-06, 03:25 AM (EST)
7. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
Ah, I went looking for more and found:

Renee: www.myspace.com/naynayaz76

Bethany (Season 2): www.myspace.com/nctexan

Megg: www.myspace.com/meggberry Vanessa is on Megg's top 8 but no url.

And that's it for now!!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-06, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
Try this link. It is in the General discussion board. If you stroll around the various boards you find all kinds of interesting things.

Starting Over General Discussion
Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/27.shtml

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-25-06, 03:30 AM (EST)
8. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
I found a lot of good info there, thanks. I do think the url address' are easier though--if only each page had them posted for us!!!

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
Thank you all for the GREAT LINKS...

doing happy dance.. whoooooo hooooooooo

ok..so now i will go visit the websites..

lets all keep fingers crossed..
something NEW pops up in the fall..

thanks again very kind of you all to post info..

kaboing............ =
going through withdrawl..no new episodes to watch
IEEIEieieieiei

lunch break is soooooooooooo boring now..

blessings..

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: MySpace addresses for SO graduates"
Most of the ladies on MySpace never never get back to their fans, which is quite rude. The only three people that I have ever seen contact others are Lynnell, Niambi and Sommer. Cheers to them for taking the time to reach out!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Lockingty\]]"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Edit: For being a duplicate and in the wrong forum.

There is a whole thread devoted to various SO related links in the General Discussion Forum. That is where links belong, and that is where you will find, and are welcome to add - if they are not already there, links to various HG Myspace account.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary
Sorry about the title & need for edit. One of the cats decided I should post early.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •