The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good Riddance Christie!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

chocolatetwin25 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chocolatetwin25 Click to send private message to chocolatetwin25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good Riddance Christie!!"
Is anyone else glad they won't have to see Christie's thunder thighs and hear her whiny a** voice? I say good riddance! She was the most annoying HG in Starting Over history!! She cried entirely too much and complained incessantly. I can recall one of the women in the house saying that if its not about Christie she wants nothing to do with it. Oh how true a statement that is.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good Riddance Christie!! Seabisquit 05-25-06 1
   RE: Good Riddance Christie!! slickeronstate 05-25-06 2
 RE: Good Riddance Christie!! maryellennaco 05-25-06 3
   RE: Good Riddance Christie!! SueNahMe 05-25-06 4
       RE: Good Riddance Christie!! annie828 05-25-06 5
           RE: Good Riddance Christie!! Juliejo 05-25-06 6
               RE: Good Riddance Christie!! lia rose 05-25-06 7
                   RE: Good Riddance Christie!! staceeturner 05-25-06 8
           RE: Good Riddance Christie!! 26mitogo 05-25-06 9
               RE: Good Riddance Christie!! bellyButton 05-25-06 10
                   WARNING - bellyButton mysticwolf 05-25-06 11
                   RE: Good Riddance Christie!! Cinnamongirl30 05-25-06 12
                       RE: Good Riddance Christie!! Seabisquit 05-25-06 13
                       RE: Good Riddance Christie!! annie828 05-25-06 14
                           RE: Good Riddance Christie!! Cinnamongirl30 05-25-06 15
                               RE: Good Riddance Christie!! Jadens Mommy 05-25-06 16
                                   RE: Good Riddance Christie!! turquiosedove 05-25-06 17
                                       RE: Good Riddance Christie!! BimBo 05-26-06 18
           RE: Good Riddance Christie!! petmama 05-26-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
Christie reminds me of a miserable old woman who has pi$Sed her life away. She is not a happy person. She doesn't know how to have fun. She is no fun to be around. That's what doing all the meth and drinking all that alcohol will do to a young woman...she'll turn out just like her mama. PATHETIC...like momma...like daughter.
FREAKS.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-25-06, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
Christie's mom lives out of a car with her son Caine. She lost all her teeth and has trouble finding a pair of shoes to go meet her daughter at a food fair at the shopping mall.

Christie's home is unknown. I did notice her sister was present for the race. Why is the sister not concerned about the brother? Do you really think after all that whining about how is she going to take care of number one, let alone her brother, Christie is now determined to take full responsibility for Caine?

Just as fast as Antonia resolved to mend fences with her father - Christie confirmed this noble goal simple for the camera.

I still want to know why she was barely able to crawl to the finish line - and yet it seems - Jill finished even before Christie?

I hope Jody's jewellery making/ebusiness is profitable - she has confirmed she will be financially responsible for Christie! She may want to start up a glossy magazine with Christy as the centrefold of "Whiners on Crack"....

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-25-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
Me! Me! (raises hand)
To Piss-T: Cya, wouldn't want to beya
Smell ya, shouldn't have to tell ya!

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-25-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
>Me! Me! (raises hand)
>To Piss-T: Cya, wouldn't want to
>beya
>
>
>Smell ya, shouldn't have to
>tell ya!

HILARIOUS! LOVE IT!!!

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
>>Me! Me! (raises hand)
>>To Piss-T: Cya, wouldn't want to
>>beya
>>
>>
>>Smell ya, shouldn't have to
>>tell ya!
>

Your right, something SMELLS funny out here in LA. I always thought she was a pathetic lazy snobby, angry fat lard a$$. But what took the cake for me....is when I went to her site and saw for myself, that some how she THINKS just because the show is over....that she is WORTH MOR MONEY...that somehow she thinks she is more FAMOUS.

SHe is taking those crap 99c candles and selling them for $20
SHe only got 6.99 for her other ones. WHat is she thinking?
I posted the pictures in another post.

Christie I have to say I am ASHAMED of you....you are a sick freak! I used to think Ally was the media whore....well you just beat her out by a long shot! You seem to think you are the next "american Idol"! GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU ...youu will never ever not now, not ever be a STAR!

Your a wrotten person on the inside out! How do you look at yourself? Really?

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
buh bye Piss-tee. Wont miss ya and cant' and never could stand ya.
I am not ashamed of you..... I am just sick to death of you and all that phoney Bull Crap you are mad eup of.
Bad luck to you, you deserve it. If its not about you, then your not interested.
Your still a fat woman who had GBS but who still walks, talks, thinks and feels like she is fat. You are jealous of all the HM's who were thinner and prettier than you, including and not limited to, Niambi and Kim.
Get a LIFE.

lia rose 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lia%20rose Click to send private message to lia%20rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
I like the fact that everyone is so lovey dovey all the time but they basically bashed her for that ridiculously long hair--I think Jill referred to her as Rapunzel--classic. She also later said that she gets a lot of compliments on her hair b/c it's so long. It is pretty--on a 9-year old. Long hair is fine on someone her age but that was just way to long. And I'm glad she's donating it to a good cause. Thank god we don't have to hear her whiny, scratchy, crackly voice anymore. Gahh, so annoying.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
I as well am glad that she is gone, I only wish her brother can have a safe home (not with her) and be able to grow up without the presents of drugs in his life is he 12? that is what I have heard but I'm not sure. anyway that's all I got to say just glad she is gone and good luck to her brother.

short&sassy

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
annie828 says: >> "Your right, something SMELLS funny out here in LA. I always thought she was a pathetic lazy snobby, angry fat lard a$$. But what took the cake for me....is when I went to her site and saw for myself, that some how she THINKS just because the show is over....that she is WORTH MOR MONEY...that somehow she thinks she is more FAMOUS.

SHe is taking those crap 99c candles and selling them for $20
SHe only got 6.99 for her other ones. WHat is she thinking?
I posted the pictures in another post.

Christie I have to say I am ASHAMED of you....you are a sick freak! I used to think Ally was the media whore....well you just beat her out by a long shot! You seem to think you are the next "american Idol"! GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU ...youu will never ever not now, not ever be a STAR!

Your a wrotten person on the inside out! How do you look at yourself? Really?" <<
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Too funny ... something in your post indicates that Christie is not you bff! Tell it like it is girl! And by the way, I TOTALLY agree with you!!

Actually, you'd think Christie would have learned from media-whore-Allisham that taking $$ pretending it's for a noble cause (when in actuality it is simply to continue whoring oneself after their SO time) isn't taken to kindly by those who get suckered into their farce.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
wow. i don't really think christie is a danger to society. she's trying to make a living just like so so many other ppl who worked their way into tv or radio under more negative ways..she's not out stripping or selling her body. don't like her jewelry or candles? don't buy them. i wish her well. i wish her brother well. i hope she learns there are ppl out here that care and that she does right by her brother. i give her room to be filled with flaws...at least until all of mine go away. i wish all of the ladies the best fat or thin, selling on ebay or on their own site. like i said..don't buy it. she's no different than the ppl i see on ebay. and there are alot of fat beautiful ppl..we don't know any of these girls. we only know what we see on the show. i hope she is not reading this stuff.sigh

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "WARNING - bellyButton"
With over 150 posts what part of our board guidelines are still unclear? Or, do you think they don't apply to you? If so, you would be wrong.

You may NOT bash other posters for the positive or negative opinions of the show and show participants. Period.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
Christie's laughing her way to the bank every day. I can't believe the crap people sell on e-bay. Get a real job people!! There's a sucker born every minute. I'm glad they're all gone. The end of s.o. was pathetic. With big fat Jill whining about having to eat jenny craig to Antonia the dirt. They started the season out not too bad but the ending was ridiculous.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
You got that right Cinnamongirl30...I totally agree.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
>They started the season out
>not too bad but the
>ending was ridiculous.

I actually have to disagree with this statement....It started out with "IT'S ALL ABOUT ALLISON" and it ended with the "IT'S ALL ABOUT CHRISTIE" TV show.

But I guess it was okay when Ally and Christie weren't on TV.
Because when those tow took over the camera....Their was an "i" in the word TEAM!

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
Yeah well I was talking about the start as a whole. Meaning the exercises the life coaches where giving, the wide spectrum of different houseguests. They weren't all there for weight and man issues that seemed to dominate towards the end. It was just more "entertaining" to watch. For me anyway. Allison took the cake by far over Christie imo.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
She did begin to annoy me towards the end with all that whining even when she was happy. But I still think Lisa1 was the most annoying HG ever in SO history!

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
Adios, candle con, and your toady husband. Lisa one was annoying but I liked her and she looked great at the race. I don't watch it anymore and pray it doesn't get renewed, sorry but its a 'pantload'(love that word) of lies, bad editing, and DAW's. I'd rather watch the new Rachel Ray show coming!!

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
I actually liked christy when she first entered the house. I thought Lisa1 was completely annoying, but atleast she went back to her private life where she came from. I've developed a respect for her for NOT trying to use the show to propell her into stardom. Christy on the other hand.....no elaboration needed here!!! Being the queen DAW that she is, she'll ride this out till the cows come home. Watch out christy, the cows think you're one of them, they'll be home soon!!!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Good Riddance Christie!!"
I wonder if Christie realizes that the IRS expects her to pay income tax on her EBAY proceeds. She'd better keep good records of all her sales and pay her taxes. Or, she could end up in deep doo doo.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •