The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison the freshman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison the freshman"
What a joke Allison was and still is - she looked awful. Talking about being back at (SO financed) "school" to get her mentor's credentials (oh not accredited anywhere but at the U of SO). I imagine she is going to go into a severe depression to know that Maureen got more camera time than she did today!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison the freshman m4gb 05-24-06 1
   RE: Allison the freshman SeasonedRefinement 05-24-06 3
       RE: Allison the freshman Labyrinth 05-25-06 12
           RE: Allison the freshman maryellennaco 05-26-06 19
   RE: Allison the freshman mrspicklepants44 05-25-06 9
 RE: Allison the freshman snowflake2 05-24-06 2
   RE: Allison the freshman SeasonedRefinement 05-24-06 4
       RE: Allison the freshman southern sam 05-24-06 5
           RE: Allison the freshman Seabisquit 05-25-06 6
               RE: Allison the freshman slickeronstate 05-25-06 7
                   RE: Allison the freshman staceeturner 05-25-06 8
                       RE: Allison the freshman JulieRuin 05-25-06 15
       RE: Allison the freshman 26mitogo 05-25-06 11
           RE: Allison the freshman slickeronstate 05-25-06 13
 telletubbies mrspicklepants44 05-25-06 10
   RE: telletubbies SeasonedRefinement 05-25-06 14
       RE: telletubbies GoodnightLittleBear 05-25-06 17
           RE: telletubbies petmama 06-02-06 44
       RE: telletubbies petmama 06-02-06 45
   RE: telletubbies smokeysmom 05-25-06 16
       RE: telletubbies petmama 06-02-06 43
 RE: Allison - the one who won't le... Redbud 05-26-06 18
 RE: Allison's car accident snowflake2 05-27-06 20
   RE: Allison's car accident toyota73 05-29-06 22
 RE: Allison the freshman Dontom 05-28-06 21
 RE: Allison the freshman msbehavin 05-31-06 23
   RE: Allison the freshman snowflake2 05-31-06 24
       RE: Allison the freshman slickeronstate 05-31-06 25
           RE: Allison the freshman Seabisquit 05-31-06 26
               RE: Allison the freshman 26mitogo 05-31-06 27
                   RE: Allison the freshman Seabisquit 06-01-06 32
       RE: Allison the freshman msbehavin 06-01-06 28
           RE: Allison the freshman Seabisquit 06-01-06 33
       RE: Allison the freshman kawyar 06-01-06 29
           RE: Allison the freshman 26mitogo 06-01-06 35
               RE: Allison the freshman kawyar 06-02-06 42
           RE: Allison the freshman Seabisquit 06-01-06 36
       RE: Allison the freshman BlingBlong 06-01-06 30
           RE: Allison the freshman Labyrinth 06-01-06 31
               RE: Allison the freshman Cinnamongirl30 06-01-06 34
                   RE: Allison the freshman SeasonedRefinement 06-01-06 37
                       RE: Allison the freshman Labyrinth 06-01-06 38
                           RE: Allison the freshman c_ya_so 06-01-06 39
                               RE: Allison the freshman EMTBGRL 06-12-06 55
                                   RE: Allison the freshman lexi06 06-12-06 58
                                       RE: Allison the freshman EMTBGRL 06-13-06 61
                           RE: Allison the freshman SeasonedRefinement 06-01-06 40
                               RE: Allison the freshman Labyrinth 06-01-06 41
                                   RE: Allison the freshman petmama 06-02-06 46
                                   RE: Allison the freshman petmama 06-02-06 47
                           RE: Allison the freshman momof4inVA 06-08-06 53
                               RE: Allison the freshman Labyrinth 06-09-06 54
 RE: Allison the freshman 26mitogo 06-06-06 48
   RE: Allison the freshman Seabisquit 06-06-06 49
       RE: Allison the freshman c_ya_so 06-06-06 50
           RE: Allison the freshman Labyrinth 06-07-06 51
               RE: Allison the freshman maryellennaco 06-07-06 52
           RE: Allison the freshman creepyoldwoman 06-12-06 56
               RE: Allison the freshman 26mitogo 06-12-06 57
                   RE: Allison the freshman creepyoldwoman 06-12-06 59
           RE: Allison the freshman hannahbanana 06-12-06 60

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

m4gb 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail m4gb Click to send private message to m4gb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I noticed that Jessica (hated her voice) and Allison didn't get much camera time. Perhaps the moderators on this site relayed information to the editing people that we didn't like Jessica and Ally. I was surprised to see how much weight Allison had gained (when she was coming down the hill).. Did anyone notice Maureen had a pack of cigs in her hand when she was coming down the hill?? God Bless her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I agree, m4gb. Allison has gained a noticeable amount of weight, and her face looked so bloated. I prefer the softer haircolor though.

When I saw her speaking in the confessional today, wrinkling her nose and lisping away, it all came back like a flood! The memories of the stunts she pulled for attention, the way she always played to the camera, her attitude over her spoiled birthday, her special bond with Jessica -- especially the 9/11 episode -- her mission of mercy to the hurricane victims, the pride she took in Magic Johnson's scripted sentiment telling her that she had "passion", etc. I can't believe I watched her do her thing on television for so many weeks without turning the channel. As I watched her today, I thought, "Here's one of the reasons this show is history".

Apparently, she's having trouble finalizing her move to LA - although she says that it WILL happen. I think the complication has something to do with one small detail that doesn't seem to bother any of the other SO transplants -- a JOB!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Allison the freshman"
> I can't believe I
>watched her do her thing
>on television for so many
>weeks without turning the channel.
>As I watched her today,
>I thought, "Here's one of
>the reasons this show is
>history".

I'll go so far as to say it is the number one reason that this show failed. Allisham was a disaster for Starting Over and sunk it as sure as an iceberg took down the Titantic.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Allison the freshman"
With ya'll there!! I happened to catch that first of the reruns (then I went outside to plant some sunflowers!) and Allisham's whole whiney, nasal, lispy, yukky self came into view and I thought: "If I watch this again, I'm going to the nuthouse and checking in"...
She is SUCH a DRAMA-MAMA, I really thought I might blow beads...
The whole cancer story (as it plays out over the season) just took me from sincere sympathy, to utter and abject disgust. Talk about a PHONEY!! And the fact that B-M productions thought this would be a memorial to poor Mary E. Bunim, just really, really SUCKED!!! That poor lady. She REALLY wanted this show to help women and the fact that they stooped THIS LOW, for that whiney Allisham to carry the breast cancer ball for them, was and still is, something they should be ashamed of.JMHO

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I thought I saw a pack of cigs!!! That is just sad, She sounds like she has emphasyma too, she could barely walk..

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Allison is huger than ever. She looks like she's packed on about 45 lbs since the last time we saw her, when she had to be removed from the SOH with a crowbar and crane.

One of the most humorous moments of today's episode was when they showed Jill and Allison "hugging" and they could barely reach each other over their bellies.

05-24-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Snowflake wrote: "One of the most humorous moments of today's episode was when they showed Jill and Allison "hugging" and they could barely reach each other over their bellies."

LOL! I cannot believe you mentioned that! I was going to say the same thing, but it was such a brief shot that I wasn't sure if many people noticed it. They looked like a pair of bookless bookends facing the wrong way and pushed together.

And the weight gain, it's so hard to tell -- but my first impression was about 40 pounds.

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Allison 40 pounds, you are being to nice, close to 60+ pounds. Thunder thighs.....I guess she ate all her profits at the cancer center cafe she established. Wonder how her quest for funds for her cancer surgery e mail cite is doing? She is unreal. Heard she was working at Bank of America in N.C. makes me want to move my money if they trust her can we trust them??? POOR ALLISON NO MORE SO....

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Allison probably downs at least a bottle of wine a night which could account for a lot of her weight gain and perhaps that bloated face. I missed the part where she said she wants to relocate to California. I heard her say her job was the hold up but I didn't know what she was referring to. If she does work for Bank of America, I'm sure she'll be able to transfer or find a job at another bank. Dang, pretty soon I'm not going to want to leave my house for fear I'll run into one of these SO freak graduates.

05-25-06, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison the freshman"
She's a college girl now - why work? How nice of Iyanla to inquire how the "Boo" search was coming along!

I think the comments made on this board had a significant impact upon the editing of who made the final cut in the reunion show - ie: less Allison whining about herself - more about Christie until they realize she has replaced her.

The last two days - Jill may have outcried, out snotted both Jessica and Jody.

Kelly actually seemed to look normal today.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I'm still wondering where some of them was ie, Jennifer she was just on the other week for Antonia, Josie, first Kim (Gucci bags),Towanda, Layne these women did graduate, so I'm just curious where they was Denise, instead they bring allison,Cassie,and all of or most of cast one. oh well just seemed odd to me that's all?

short&sassy

JulieRuin 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieRuin Click to send private message to JulieRuin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I think the race took place on a Monday (January 9, right?), so maybe some of old housemates couldn't get out of work? Then again, a lot of them didn't seem to have real jobs, so maybe they just didn't want to come. I was surprised not to see Amy (season 2). I thought she lived in L.A. Or even P.J. Wasn't she from San Diego?

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Heehee ... I noticed the "pair of bookless bookends facing the wrong way and pushed together also (per Seasoned).

My 1st thougth was at least a 50 lbs weight gain. And oh how I tried to work up some sympathy for poor poor Allison's wrist injuries. But alas ... I could not find an ounce of sympathy in me for the Former-Queen-DAW-That-Lost-Her-Throne-To-Christie. Sadly, she cried wolf so often that my 1st thought was "I wonder which doctor she suckered into believing her woe-is-me story of excessive pain and put her in a cast & brace so her vast TV fan base could once again take pitty on this eternal victim."

Bye bye to the freak show!

05-25-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Allison the freshman"
...tendonitous from having to handle cash?

I am unsure about which one is the biggest whiner - Josie (let's call 911 because my kid <I wanted to get rid of before she was born> has the sniffles) - Allison <I want a new car>, or............ (drum roll) Christy - I will "raise Caine".

Sure toss in Cassie for balance - but I can imagine Caine and Dustin would rather that their lives not be prostituted on national television for the sake of their loser mom/caregiver-to-be's egos!

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "telletubbies"
they looked like the teletubbies bouncing over that wall..

05-25-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: telletubbies"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-06 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

Yes, I noticed Allison's "injuries" too. At first I thought it was a mild case of carpal tunnel syndrome that Allison was taking full advantage of ("I MUST wear my splints to run the 5K as it is so taxing on my wrists..."), but someone mentioned that Allison was in an auto accident a few days prior to the 5K. I hope she didn't sue anyone for her accident-related pain and suffering -- although my guess is that if she could, she did. I'm sure that seeing her huff and puff her way through a 5K race on television didn't do much to bolster her claims of chronic intractable pain, lol.

Anyway, I was more than a little surprised with the amount of air-time Allison was given after they finished the final edit. It was close to nothing. It appears as though Allison was seeing the handwriting on the wall when she made the "stealing my thunder" comment in reference to Jill. I don't know about her thunder, but Jill definitely stole Allison's spotlight AND "most favored HG status" according to Iyanla. Too bad they didn't use the same editorial restraint while Allison was actually in the house; people may have had a higher opinion of her.

BTW, I was out yesterday and had to TiVo the final episode. I just finished watching the second half today, and you guys are right -- Allison's body looks like a balloon. There was one shot of her during that outdoor evening ceremony, and wow, the weight gain in her chin and neck is significant. The jaw line is all but gone.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: telletubbies"
<<("I MUST wear my splints to run the 5K as it is so taxing on my wrists...")>>

I bet it is, especially when one runs with their knuckles dragging on the ground.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: telletubbies"
><<("I MUST wear my splints to run the 5K as it is so taxing on my wrists...")>>
>
>I bet it is, especially when one runs with their knuckles dragging on the ground.

Ook ook! Eek eek! I wanna BANANA!

06-02-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: telletubbies"
Today, the reran the seventh episode with the first six HG's. Where Allison is making Lisa's bed. Her butt and thighs were enormous!

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: telletubbies"
LOL! I just spit coffee out my nose on that one... mental picture... Does that make Jodie the Gay lavender Teletubbie? Thanks for the great, cleansing laugh!

06-02-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
43. "RE: telletubbies"
Gay Lavender telletubbie? I looooooooove it!

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-26-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Allison - the one who won't leave"
During the wee hours of the morning, Season 2 of SOH is in reruns. The show last night was the season finale when everyone went home. I had not watched it last season so I was interested in watching this particular episode. Well I watched Iyanla invite Allison back for Season 3 due to expected challenges she thought Allison would face in the coming year. But I LAUGHED OUT LOUD when at the end of the show you see Allison standing out on the porch looking out into the night and Rhonda calls "COME ON ALLISON, IT'S TIME TO GO!!" Seems they couldn't get Allison to leave the house, and she continued to stay after all the other guests had left and poor Rhonda had to throw her out!!!!!!!!!!! Just like Season 2, Allison cried like a baby when told she was going to graduate.

05-27-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Allison's car accident"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-06 AT 08:36 AM (EST)

During Allison's famous "I want to LIIIIVE!" speech, she also added "I want a neee-yoo car!" Well, Iyanla was always telling her to release her intentions into the "Universe", so maybe the "Universe" responded by having her crash her "old" car. LOL .

Sadly enough, because of Allison's past actions, I find myself wondering if this car accident is simply another one of Allison's scams. I can picture her letting her car get "tapped", then emerging from the driver's seat with a fully rehearsed tale of pain and suffering. I can visualize her facial expressions as she fastens her wrist braces.

I can also see her pitching an idea to Iyanla: "If you think it might help Thtarting Over get picked up for a 4th theason, I'd be willing to come back and let you chronicle my road to recovery. The pain, the dethpair, the inthuranth claimth, the phythical therapy...I'd be willing to thare my exthperienth with the viewerth so I could be an INTHPIRATHION to all the women out there!"

BTW, I'm surprised Allison hasn't joined the rest of the HG's on eBay, selling her breast cancer purse and the extensive wardrobe she "modeled" on season 3. All those clothes can't be of any use to Allison now that she's gotten even fatter.

ETA: Wonder if they sought to embarrass Allison with Iyanla's really bad comedy act..."Is that a Boo-boo over there? (grabs Allison) Let's go!"

toyota73 28 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toyota73 Click to send private message to toyota73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Allison's car accident"
Too funny!

Dontom 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-28-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dontom Click to send private message to Dontom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Oh my goodness! Today I watched the "season finale" of S.O., and when they introduced Allison as she came running over the hill, all I could think of is that she looked and ran just like a teletubbie! Too funny!

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-31-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Allison the freshman"
If anyone gets a minute, would it be possible to post a picture of Alliham at the 5k? I missed the episode and I just gotta say that you girls are painting one god-awful mental picture for me. I never thought I would see the day when I'd actually be ASKING to look at that DAW.....

Thank you in advance!

05-31-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Sure, msbehavin!

and here's one from the "ceremony" later that night, which illustrates SeasonedRefinement's comments about her neck/chin area:

05-31-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Classic!

The first photo is the first shot they showed of her - why does it somehow make me think of her "steel magnolia" persona?

05-31-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Holy Cow!!! For some reason when I saw Allison at the race I didn't think she looked all that much different. I know it's been said on the board that she'd gained 40 - 60 lbs, and I just hadn't noticed that much of a weight gain. I'd say she has gained at least 50 lbs, which has aged her 10+ years. I think it must be the alcohol she's consuming on a daily basis. It'll only get worse unless she puts the bottle down. I think she has a hard time dealing with her life. Doesn't strike me as a very happy person on the inside. Hides a lot behind her fake smiles. Very sad.

05-31-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Allison the freshman"
For Allison ... no cameras -- no fun.

Allison has had enough time away from SO for reality to set in ... the reality that she never did reach *star* status ... and never would.

Christie take note ... this too is your future.

06-01-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Therefore, uncork another bottle of Merlot Ali!!! Your 15 minutes are OVER. It's all downhill from here on out. You still have a choice Ali, piss your life away or get on with a life. If not, sell your used corks on e-bay. Some pitiful soul will surely snatch them up. You betcha!!!!

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Niiiiiiiice. I like how she tucked and bloused the t-shirt in an effort to hide her stomach roll. And the rolled-up sleeves are tres chic, no?

The chin shot is amazing.

Snowflake, thanks a million.

06-01-06, 02:05 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Allison the freshman"
msbehavin...I thought the same thing about how she bloused the t-shirt in an effort to hide her stomach blubber...however, looking closer I think she has an additional 5K race t-shirt to add to her mother's wardrobe, or perhaps to sell on e-bay. Desperate DAW's...the whole lot they are!!!!

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Allison the freshman"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

I've always thought this, and I'll say it out loud... Allison sure does a GREAT impression of a drag queen. All that drama, all that head tossing, the whispering/lisping, etc.

Please, no offense meant to any legitimate drag queens out there. I'm sure that an emphatic disclaimer from the official association of drag queens of America will follow forthwith...

Edited to add:... the, ahem, rather vibrant makeup, the prostetic breast (why only one?), the multiple costume changes... I could go on.

06-01-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Allison the freshman"
kawyar ~ I never noticed the lone prosthetic breast until you mentioned it. Hmmmm ...... why WOULD she only have one? I thought she said had TWO harry beyoobies. Given Allisham's love of the victim role - her "look at poor me ... I'm pitiful ... feel thorry for me ... give me attenthion ... take pity on helpleth wittle me" status, it makes me wonder if it's just another ploy to get Iyanla and others to take pity on her. Maybe she hadn't heard yet that there probably won't be another season of SO and was hoping she'd be asked right then and there to return to the house next year so everyone could follow "The Rest of the Allison Healing Story". It could include a new beyoobie and long-term PT on those critically injured wrists. She probably couldn't stand the attention Piss-T was getting & realized Piss-T had surpassed even her as most annoying HG ever. She could re-claim her title by yet another SOH stay ... one that would surely involve spending the entire season in the house due to her extensive needs!

kawyar 58 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kawyar Click to send private message to kawyar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Allison the freshman"
26, not for one second do I believe that Allison is finished with her DAW craving!! I'm sure she scans as many "positive" boards as she can and comes by here only when her curiosity gets the better of her.

I remember in Season 2, when she first appeared, and was reluctantly persuaded to remove her cap to reveal her thinning hair ("oh Allison, why, you're so pretty!", etc. ad nauseum), well during that time, one day when Dr. Stan was officiating in group, a prosthetic breast when flying across the screen in front of him. Most startling, and quite funny actually. Allison had heaved it across the room at someone else because it had been causing her some discomfort in her brassiere.

I deeply suspect (well, only half-heartedly actually) that the other breast is also missing, but having only one prosthesis would support the story of breast cancer.

Present-time Allison may very well be peddling her overweight self to some other reality-type program for all I know. What a great way to get some more celebrity-hood! Pish.

06-01-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Allison the freshman"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 07:55 PM (EST)

the prostetic breast (why only one?),...because I think she only had one breast removed.

ETA: SR, I do believe you are correct..Ali did have both her breasts removed.

BlingBlong 69 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlingBlong Click to send private message to BlingBlong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Allison the freshman"
These photos just make me feel deeply sad....sad for Allison and sad for all of us who carry extra weight/baggage. It may be from her medications; or wine/food, no one knows for sure except Allison. At least she made an appearance, and ran the race.

06-01-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I agree - sad. It shows more then ever that SO does nothing for these women.

I posted it at the time but Allisham should have been on Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig with Jill the entire time she was in the house. She complained numerous times about her weight. The pictures Snowflake posted (thanks Snow!) show how she has drowned her sorrow in fat.

Allison get control of your weight if you want to "save your life." There are no more SO shows you can come onto with a new problem!

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Allison the freshman"
It's not like she is just a regular fatty who needs to lose weight to look better. She has been told by numerous doctors that weight gain and an unhealthy lifestyle could cause her cancer to reappear because she has the "cancer" gene. Wake up!! It's only your life that's at stake. How could anybody have that little self control? It was obvious at the race how bloated she looked and my guess is 40 pounds easy. You'd think what she's been through already would have been enough of a scare.

06-01-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Wow. Those photos are dreadful.

I'm wondering if Allison isn't sick. I think she has the look of someone on Prednisone. It is prescribed for certain kinds of lymphomas, and a few other non-life-threatening conditions as well. It isn't just her moon-face, it's the way her body looks in general. In long term use, prednisone causes weight gain, but the distribution of the weight can be strange. The trunk of the body tends to blow up, as does the back of the neck. Look at her neck in that photo -- it's frightening.

As far as the breast is concerned, didn't Allison say that she had the second breast removed, and then she underwent a Tram Flap Reconstruction using tissue from her abdomen? (she also had a tummy tuck as a result) She should have been left with two relatively normal looking breasts. I'm wondering why those photos make her look so lopsided.

In spite of all of her antics and foolishness, I certainly hope she hasn't had another health crisis. For such a vain woman, her appearance must be killing her.

06-01-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I think the lopside look is due to poor bra choice.

I sincerely think this looks like about a 40# gain so figure that this happened probably over a 3 month period after she left SO she has been seriously stressed and using food as comfort.

I have just lost 40# and have 40# to go. I know how hard it is to lose weight and how easy it is to gain it especially considering the things Allisham has faced: cancer, dysfunctional family, bankruptcy, television reality show... Allisham will need to quit fooling herself about a lot of things if she is ever to lose the weight.

Hate to sound like a broken record but why weren't these women put on Weight Watchers (as opposed to JC which is about pre-packaged food)? What about a regular and easy exercise program instead of having the gym-beefcake for the day???

All the times Allisham was sanctimonious about Jill has come back and bit her on the butt hasn't it?

c_ya_so 53 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c_ya_so Click to send private message to c_ya_so Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Allison the freshman"
remember when they gave out GOOD gifts? didn't ally get a really fancy treadmill when she graduated the first time? and i could be wrong, but i don't remember ally ever stepping foot on the treadmill in the house.

i know eating healthy is only the first step to losing weight, but you HAVE to add at least 30 minutes of cardio a day. so if ally isn't doing that, she will NEVER LOSE THAT WEIGHT.

i've never had a weight problem,so i can't speak for her but i have worked out with many trainers and i have a couple of friends who are trainers, and that is what they say. you can do 1000 situps a day, but will never see a flat stomach if you don't lose the body fat, and you can only do that with cardio.

same with jill, but did we ever see her on the treadmill? like i say i could be wrong, but i don't remember ally exercising.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-12-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Allison the freshman"
you can do 1000 situps a
>day, but will never see
>a flat stomach if you
>don't lose the body fat,
>and you can only do
>that with cardio.

That's both right and wrong. Someone will never see a flat stomach, even if they have 6 pack abs under a layer of fat, until they lose the excess body fat in their core. That's accomplished by healthy eating. Cardio helps tone the muscles UNDER the layer of fat. Healthy eating is the only thing that will shrink the outside.

Allison's problem was that she not only did not eat correctly (possibly the fault of sponsor choices and lack of education about healthful eating) I do not remember seeing ANY of these women, Allison included, doing ANY exercises (cardio included) that would have mattered one iota. Sure, it's possible that they just never filmed it---but, knowing the weight issues of Allison (&others) and her goals? I would find it -- odd? this was deliberately edited out--all the time?

I was also puzzled by Allison because my experience with people that go through "health scares" like hers? They want to live as long as possible, and make some immediate changes. Ally? I don't know what she was like before---but, I don't remember anything that made me want to liiiiiive the way she did! (The opposite, really)
>
>

lexi06 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lexi06 Click to send private message to lexi06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Allison the freshman"
>you can do 1000 situps a
>
>>day, but will never see
>>a flat stomach if you
>>don't lose the body fat,
>>and you can only do
>>that with cardio.
>
>That's both right and wrong. Someone
>will never see a flat
>stomach, even if they have
>6 pack abs under a
>layer of fat, until they
>lose the excess body fat
>in their core. That's accomplished
>by healthy eating. Cardio helps
>tone the muscles UNDER the
>layer of fat. Healthy eating
>is the only thing that
>will shrink the outside.

Hi, I don't do alot of posting, but this is 1 subject I do know alot about. I am a personal fitness trainer.

Someone
>will never see a flat
>stomach, even if they have
>6 pack abs under a
>layer of fat, until they
>lose the excess body fat
>in their core.

That is true.

Cardio helps
>tone the muscles UNDER the
>layer of fat. Healthy eating
>is the only thing that
>will shrink the outside.

This is not true. Yes eating healthy will help maintain a healthy weight, but in order to lose the fat, you need to burn it off with a cardio workout of at least 25-30 minutes 3-4 days a week. Cardio can help tone your body, But in order to have toned muscles you need to include weight training into your work out.

Yes c_ya_so is right, you will "never" see any toned muscles under the fat layer if you don't first burn it off.

emt, eating healthy is a way to maintain a healthy weight. But someone with all the weight as Allison, eating healthy is "not" enouph. She may lose some weight, but she needs to have a full "regimen" wich includes all the parts. eating healthy, doing 3-4 days of any kind of cardio, and weights for building OR toning your muscles. You can also tone up with yoga and pilates.

If she is really serious about losing the weight, she would be doing all of the above. Cardio is the key to burning off the fat.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

06-13-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Allison the freshman"
>Hi, I don't do alot of
>posting, but this is 1
>subject I do know alot
>about. I am a personal
>fitness trainer.

I am also a personal fitness trainer, so this is interesting to me, too. (We also both know there are different systems and this is a science, although not an "exact" science.)
>
>Someone
>>will never see a flat
>>stomach, even if they have
>>6 pack abs under a
>>layer of fat, until they
>>lose the excess body fat
>>in their core.
>
>That is true.
>
Yes eating healthy will help maintain a
>healthy weight, but in order
>to lose the fat, you
>need to burn it off
>with a cardio workout of
>at least 25-30 minutes 3-4
>days a week.

As you know, muscles and fat are not the same. Cardio will help cardiovascular circulation, and resistance will help with strength and toning, but the biggest change that needs to happen is a healthy diet for weight loss. 3,500 calories = 1 lb. (both directions) So, exercising will help burn off calories, but will not assist someone in weight loss nearly as much (or as quickly) as eating correctly. Allison doesn't do either one correctly, so this is sort of moot in her world. LOL! But, if you have to walk across a football field to burn off a peanut M&M, isn't it better to not eat the peanut M&M, and eat better and still go for that walk?

Cardio can
>help tone your body, But
>in order to have toned
>muscles you need to include
>weight training into your work
>out.

I completely agree with this.

>Yes c_ya_so is right, you will
>"never" see any toned muscles
>under the fat layer if
>you don't first burn it
>off.

or tone and strengthen them. I think we are all in agreement on that one. I didn't mean Allison should just concentrate on healthy eating. Working out is definitely important, even if someone just starts with moving around 30 minutes a day, that's better than nothing.
>
>emt, eating healthy is a way
>to maintain a healthy weight.

and to lose weight. I've lost more weight myself by eating correctly than I ever did by being an exercise fanatic. I learned the hard way. I also learned this as a personal trainer. They are both necessary for weight loss.

>But someone with all the
>weight as Allison, eating healthy
>is "not" enouph.

True. She's not really interested in changing, though. But, we definitely agree on that point!

You can also tone up with
>yoga and pilates.

I love both! Pilates is particularly good for people who want to strengthen their core without being familiar with working out, and are a larger size. Yoga is great for flexibility and meditation.
>
>If she is really serious about
>losing the weight, she would
>be doing all of the
>above.

That's true.

Cardio is the key
>to burning off the fat.

Cardio is the key to building a stronger cardiovascular system, which will help boost people's metabolism, and help them breathe better, and be heart healthier. Cardio helps muscles, not fat. I still stand by the fact that eating correctly helps "melt fat" faster and more effectively than cardio. (Both are equally necessary.)

I think both of us can agree that Allison Stanley, although would benefit from EITHER program we would introduce her to, would make us crazy in her resistance to doing what is necessary to drop the weight and live a healthier life.

Honestly? I wouldn't want her as a client. Would you? (I like to believe my clients are there because they truly WANT to change their lifestyle and feel better. I don't get that feeling from Allison.)

Hey! We could work out together! (and probably share some recipes!)

Thanks for the talk, I love this stuff!! I don't think we are so far apart on this. I wish Allison could chime in about how many reps she should do -- and how to make summer vegetables on the grill---(yeah, right...could happen.)
>

06-01-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Lab wrote: "I have just lost 40# and have 40# to go."

Now that is noteworthy! Congratulations - that was no piece of cake (no pun intended...really). How good does it feel?

It sounds like you follow Weight Watchers, which, IMHO, is one of the best. You can buy their prepared foods or just regular groceries and do it yourself. It's just sound, healthy eating. You can learn the principles and never pay the organization another dime - and maintain your goal weight for years. My mom gained some weight in the mid-80's. She's 5'8" and got up to about 160. She joined WW twenty years ago, and she still maintains her 132 lb. weight. When she crawls up past 137, she works at taking it off. But it's been 20 years now, and she isn't on a diet - just a lifestyle. That lifestyle includes lots of time on the treadmill and vegetables.

Exercise is critical too, but as far as food programs, I think Weight Watchers stands on its reputation of success.

06-01-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Actually I don't do WW but if someone is going that route I prefer them over JC. Why? Because if you don't learn how to eat REAL food and make better choices in selection and portions the weight will come back on. My mom did Nutri-Systems and it was the same malarkey - pre-packaged food that is high in salt and preservatives that cost an arm and a leg.

What is interesting is that I'm using a website to help me (http://www.sparkpeople.com) and many of the WW have also gained weight back and are on there trying to lose - again. BTW folks can find me there under this same moniker - Labyrinth.

My "plan" is to exercise cardio 45 minutes plus a day and to restrict my calorie intake 1500 each day. Losing weight is no mystery but it takes willpower, dedication, and getting back on track after you fall off the wagon. I've made mistakes and probably will again. I am sympathetic to those large gals who have to lose major weight... but I also don't believe in coddling people.

I agree that exercise plus calories is the key. However Jill was told by the doctor NOT to exercise. Allisham entered the house soon after surgery (how soon is unclear) and may not have been able to exercise.

Losing 40# took me 6 months. It's work and it takes a lot of looking into dark places of your soul to discover what you get from being fat. Allisham and Jill both get major benefits from being fat - and to lose that weight you better lose ALL the baggage - physical AND mental.

06-02-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Which is exactly why Dr Phil wants people to discover WHY they overeat in the first place. In his Weight Loss Challenge two season's ago, several of the female participants had gotten fat to become sexually unattractive. Because of past sexual abuse.

06-02-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Allison the freshman"
I don't believe in any weight loss program that requires people to buy their food. Or, follow such a restrictive diet that they can't leave the house.

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Allison the freshman"

Labyrinth,
I really hate the old saying "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink" but you can lead
Allison to JC or WW you can't make her participate.

06-09-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Allison the freshman"
LOL! See I'm old fashioned... I believe in sticks and carrots.

"Allisham, stick to WW and do your food diary or you don't get to stay on camera and will be sent home with a boot in your backside."

It's amazing once you figure out people's motivation what can be done.

06-06-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Snowflake ~ Are you still hanging around here some?? I have to tell you ... I'm suppose to be taking it easy today so out of boredom & in need of something fun & entertaining I went back to view the ancient threads with all the pictures of Allison (Thread: Allison Photo Gallery 1, 2, & 3 beginning Dec. 19). Oh my gosh ... I'm sitting here ROTFLMAO!!!! I may not be getting a very good rest but I'm sure having fun!!!

Those threads were PRICELESS!!! I saw in the General Discussion that someone was selling their SO scrapbook with pix, articles, etc. of all 3 seasons. Maybe you need to sell a scrapbook of all the pictures you have posted here and include all the hilarious comments and captions by you & the other crazy & creative folks that joined in!!!

I for one salute your creativity and sense of humor ... and THANK YOU for all the fun and laughs you have provided for us all!!! You helped us turn our frustration and anger at the direction the show had taken into laughter and entertainment. I don't know how to thank you enough!

06-06-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Allison the freshman"
First of all...who really is going to pay that kind of money for a SO scrapbook full of newspaper articles, internet bullsh#t, etc. But you made a good point, 26, about Snow's pix and hilarious comments and captions as well as other people's...I bet they are included in this scrapbook. Oh, and yes, this person is moving and doesn't have room for her so-called scrapbook. Try again.

c_ya_so 53 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c_ya_so Click to send private message to c_ya_so Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Allison the freshman"
...and a $150 i might add. who in their RIGHT mind would spend that $$$$ amount on a book of crap. a book that anyone of US could of made. and if she copied any of the "photoshop" stuff from this site, than that woman is as big a FRAUD as christie-christina-jill. did i miss anyone? her ebay name is calimom ... now, i know i saw that screen name on one of these boards. and your right seabisquit, i saw a picture of that "crappy book" it don't look like it even has much in it, let alone too big to PACK!!!! give me a break, CALIMOM! who you foolin'? get a life!

06-07-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Allison the freshman"
What blows my mind is that there is no interior photo shots of this scrapbook - only the cover! You have no idea WTF she has inside! Why would I pay anything basically for a box wrapped in brown paper with no knowledge of what is inside of it??

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Ah, just a guess, here??? The same reason doofuses have paid $$ to talk to Jill on the phone, paid $20 for Christie's crappy candle, paid that much for a USED necklace of Jodi's....
People are CRRAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYY!!!!! They should not be allowed outside without a keeper!JMHO

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Posted by c_ya_so on 06-06-06 at 08:06 PM
...and a $150 i might add. who in their RIGHT mind would spend that $$$$ amount on a book of crap. a book that anyone of US could of made. and if she copied any of the "photoshop" stuff from this site, than that woman is as big a FRAUD as christie-christina-jill. did i miss anyone? her ebay name is calimom ... now, i know i saw that screen name on one of these boards. and your right seabisquit, i saw a picture of that "crappy book" it don't look like it even has much in it, let alone too big to PACK!!!! give me a break, CALIMOM! who you foolin'? get a life!

CYA, I did a search on the "individual" forum here. There has been a Calimom posting. She posted about 30 posts with a few new threads. I don't know if this is the same person selling the scrapbook though, just the same name.

06-12-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Hmmmmm ... creepyoldwoman and seabisquit ... good catch on the name of the seller. I too was wondering why she didn't put pictures from the inside of her "scrapbook" on eBay. Has the it sold yet? If so, how much did she get?

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Allison the freshman"
Hasn't sold yet but it only has 3 hrs left. It's up to $22.84.

She added at the bottom that she just added the Antonia article from the Boston Globe.

Drat. We could have easily done this, eh?

hannahbanana 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hannahbanana Click to send private message to hannahbanana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Allison the freshman"
>...and a $150 i might add. who in their RIGHT mind would spend that $$$$ amount on a book of crap. a book that anyone of US could of made. and if she copied any of the "photoshop" stuff from this site, than that woman is as big a FRAUD as christie-christina-jill. did i miss anyone? her ebay name is calimom ... now, i know i saw that screen name on one of these boards. and your right seabisquit, i saw a picture of that "crappy book" it don't look like it even has much in it, let alone too big to PACK!!!! give me a break, CALIMOM! who you foolin'? get a life!

Just MHO but her ebay auction sounds like she was a fan of Starting Over not a basher. So why would you think she would include mean pictures of the SO girls in her fan book?

I think it sounds nice(though I am not gonna buy it) I do allot of scrapbooks and they are fun for me....

Again JMHO.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •