The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"
Girl, if you are reading these boards, I want you to know that I am inspired by your beauty and strength. If Starting Over is not back next season, I know that you will continue to move forward towards true happiness. I had parents similar to yours. When I hear my mom's super-critical voice, I try to remember to give myself a break. Call Iyanla when you have moments of doubt. You are NEVER alone! I hope you learn your value and that you deserve to be celebrated.

Best to you!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!! annie828 05-24-06 1
   RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!! Juliejo 05-24-06 2
       RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!! dopeydwarf 05-24-06 3
 RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!! Floraworld 05-24-06 4
   RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!! staceeturner 05-25-06 5
 RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!! 26mitogo 05-25-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"
I ditto that...and Niambi you had the most class of all the hg's
You were the ONLY one who saw right through Christie's inauthentic way of being.

Best of luck to you....you don't need the SOH, you're better than all of them.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"
I second that Niambi. You showed courage, grace and pride today when all was said and done and I admire you and respect you for it. Good luck to you and God has not forgotten about you he knows you girl and he is with you. You can now get the help you need from the right people for your depression. .... you dont' need the SOH, you have already started over.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"

Let me be added to the list of fans!!!! I was so proud of you in your meeting w/IV and Christie.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Floraworld 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Floraworld Click to send private message to Floraworld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"
Niambi, keep your head up girl. I too can relate having an hyperbole critical mother, but in my case add to it a favorite child which wasn't me.

You showed much class on the show and also on your website. You are a beautiful talented woman, let no one tell you less. I feel you deserved so much more from the show. I can say you are my favorite hg, I guess because I related to you moreso than the others. Continue to strive for more and get all the blessings and happiness you so deserve. God bless you.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"
She gets my vote for being brave and going on the show in the first place, good luck to her and her relationships in the future and I think that she is the only one I have not had anything negative to say.

short&sassy

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi: I believe in you!!!!"
Niambi, I hope you are reading this thread. I too am a HUGE fan of your courage & strength. I watched intently hoping those on SO could help you see yourself for who you really are, not what you are hearing inside your head ... the years & years of critiquing from parents & coaches who wanted impossible perfection. Chill out. Give yourself a break. You are exceptional but you are, afterall, human. You are someone special without a sport, a medal, or a trophy ... that isn't what made you special. When those mean, critical thoughts hound you, remind yourself to change them ALL. You are beautiful, more inside than out (& that's saying a lot because you are beautiful - but who cares!) You have a lot to offer the world and it has nothing to do with your exceptional athletic talent - go out there and give children the acceptance you didn't get - help them know they are great whether they win the competition or not ... it will help you see your own value.

I have a 22 year old daughter who grew up in a sport. I now see how the years & years of striving for perfection (she was a gymnast) has affected her. Her injuries pervented her from continuing in college & I am now thankful. I saw & heard from you many of the same mental patterns she has expressed. My daughter spent 15 yrs in gymnastics striving to become the perfection her coaches expected and demanded, just to have them turn their backs on her after devistating injuries ... caused by these same coaches pushing harder than the human body could sustain ... always placing the blame on the "weakness" of the child.

And thank goodness someone saw thru Christie's cr@p. I don't know how you kept from punching her in the face. Know that we all saw thru her also and yelled at her daily thru the TV. I hope you were able to reconnect with Kim, she suffered a lot of the same SO abuse you had to endure ... as did TJ. And the 3 of you will always be far far ahead of the abusive little DAW whinners that got to control this pitiful SO year.

And one last opinion: Mr.SM is a player, probably always has been, probably always will be. I don't know him, I just know the type. If he really cared about anyone's feelings but his own he would never have hurt 2 women & probably countless others. He knows what to say & how to pull you in. IMO ... it's part of his game. Don't play. You have too much to offer someone who loves you and couldn't stand the thought of hurting you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •