The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-23-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 07:22 PM (EST)

This is not a spoiler

Christie is out promoting her new book.......

NOW, THIS IS THE REAL CHRISTIE

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... fairgame 05-23-06 1
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... maryellennaco 05-23-06 2
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... tvfun 05-23-06 3
   RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... codysmom 05-23-06 4
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... annie828 05-23-06 5
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... Pooj 05-24-06 6
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... BimBo 05-24-06 7
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... tozier 05-24-06 8
 RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK.... Redbud 05-24-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
You got that right!

And look, she is promoting her "NEW CHARMS" That is what her charms should say! lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
ROFLMAO!!! And that skirt is sooo tres chic!! Makes her look like a hippo!!!The picture is hilarious!!!

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is funny. The look on that guys face is priceless! That skirt does make her look huge. HAHAHAHA

codysmom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail codysmom Click to send private message to codysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
You guys are way too funny with the pictures. LOL
Yes Christie is the biggest fraud of all seasons. I used to hate Allison, now Christie is the one I hate. I can see why she is the most joked about.

Looks like she likes a geek, ha ha!

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-23-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Okay I got asked If Christie is really that fat HAHA

SHHHHHHHHHH! Don't tell Christie, but I altered her skirt to make her look fatter...I don't like Christie, so "why not" I ask? Just having a little fun with the worlds laziest woman is all!

Pooj 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pooj Click to send private message to Pooj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
Can't wait to read the book! Is that the outfit Ilyanla loaned her for her book tour? You guys are great and I'm going to miss ya'll.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
Who's the dude???? He needs a charm around his neck that says...."unsuspecting virgin about to be chewed-up and spit out".
Note to Unsuspecting virgin-.......RUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

tozier 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tozier Click to send private message to tozier Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
You are soo wrong for that! That being said, kudos to you!

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CHRISTIES NEW BOOK...."
Oh my gosh! How funny is that!! Have you seen her jewelry on the website???? I made better stuff than that back in summer camp when I was 12!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •