The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's graduation gift"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

candyprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candyprincess Click to send private message to candyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's graduation gift"
What did you all think about her gift? I didn't think she looked to happy about going on a ski trip. And how is she suppose to move and buy furniture for 1500.00?

I think they have some of the dumbest gifts.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's graduation gift soccergrl 05-23-06 1
   RE: Christie's graduation gift madwoman 05-23-06 2
       RE: Christie's graduation gift Katie1985 05-23-06 3
           RE: Christie's graduation gift SOWayz 05-23-06 4
               RE: Christie's graduation gift Seabisquit 05-23-06 5
                   RE: Christie's graduation gift bellyButton 05-24-06 6
                       RE: Christie's graduation gift bellyButton 05-24-06 7
           RE: Christie's graduation gift Redbud 05-24-06 9
 RE: Christie's graduation gift Redbud 05-24-06 8
 RE: Christie's graduation gift maryellennaco 05-24-06 10
   RE: Christie's graduation gift SeasonedRefinement 05-24-06 11
       RE: Christie's graduation gift cynicalgirl 05-25-06 12
           RE: Christie's graduation gift Juliejo 05-25-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

soccergrl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soccergrl Click to send private message to soccergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
I think she should have thanked her lucky stars...my goodness...a trip and $1500 worth of stuff??

PLUS, I wonder if she isn't getting some "help" on her trips to the various "charity" events for reality shows...saw a pic of she, Jodi, Jessica, and someone else in Cincinnati - attended a Diabetis fundraiser as SO reality peeps.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

madwoman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madwoman Click to send private message to madwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
Oh my good Jesus!!!! She'll actually have to move if she goes skiing with her little brother. Christie!!!! Get off the couch. Get up and start moving. You look like an 80 year old slug!

Katie1985 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katie1985 Click to send private message to Katie1985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
Ouch! That's so harsh. We only see what production wants us to see. I didn't see any of the housemates doing much along the lines of physical activity. All the shots of the tredmill were always empty! That's how mines stays too though.

No, Christie didn't look thrilled about the ski trip. I wonder why. Good for her for stepping up to the plate and taking her brother in. I commend her for that.

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
Doesn't she live in her car? $1500 will certainly get another sleeping bag for her brother. The ski trip is ridiculous...what about all of the cold weather clothes they will need for THREE days. There are much better uses for the money. I can't believe that she was so possesive about her hair, or maybe I can. Locks of Love is a wonderful organization, Christie doesn't need to look seven years old.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
I was thrilled when they announced a ski trip to BIG BEAR...and I cracked up when I saw Christie's reaction. PRICELESS..yes, because the ski resort is like a hop, skip and a jump from where Christie lives. Now can we all scream A V A L A N C H E when slim hits the slopes. Money wise...she didn't hit the lottery on this one. Sorry Christie...too bad, so sad...NOT!!!

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
i agree! with the moving n buying furniture with fifteen hundred bucks when they had one bedroom decorated from ethan allen for the SOH for ten g's.? i could do a nice little house for ten g's. and still have good quality. i guess she'll have to hit the bargin post. i'd sell my trip. you can spend fifteen hundred on an average sofa. bad bad bad SOH

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
btw...i feel no harsh feelings for any of the women. even christie. we see such a small part of the show. i would never have the guts to go on it and face the public. i as a woman want to do my best to support other women who are not perfect in some man's eyes. (or women who've been told by some man what perfection is)our bodies have become our enemies when we compare ourselves to a gay male driven style and body choice for fashion models which all girls try to copy. i mean when a g guy has to teach models how to walk? i don't walk like that. so christie i wonder if i'm gonna get blasted but here's one woman who thinks you're beautiful and your cracks and flaws are no bigger than mine..inside and out.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"

>No, Christie didn't look thrilled about
>the ski trip. I wonder
>why...

Permit me to venture a guess here...
1) because Christie doesn't strike me as a skier.
2) because it wasn't a gift she can spend
3) because it wasn't all about her
4) because she'll have to share it with someone
5) because it doesn't advance her career as a celebrity

Christie is now addicted to the limelight and a free ride....

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
How Christie buys furniture is HER problem. She should be very grateful for the $1,500 she got! This isn't Let's Make a Deal... Even though the parting gifts can be cheesy or weird, the HGs aren't supposed to be there for the gift. They got free room and board and therapy for months on end. That's worth more than any ski trip.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
With you there on both posts, Redbud. Either you're channeling my brain or I'm just agreeable today. Either is fine.
I'm still not convinced the witch didn't think she should be getting some more plastic surgery and this "bonding trip" just about scared the bejesus out of her. No mention of why SO thought that a kid living in a car (I wonder... truth or fiction) would all of a sudden need a trip to BigBear to ski with big sis???
Doncha think he'd want a roof over his head, a full belly and some warmth?? Naaaa.....
Let's go to BIG BEAR!!!! And yes, I think it's hilarious that they would pick BigBear which is like an hour from LA...
No Aspen for you, Piss-T!!!HAAAAAA!!!!!!
And no cashing it in for cash, either, you big old awesome compassionate mess of a model (OK, I'm starting to get the heaves now)

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-24-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
There is no doubt in my mind that Christie did not appreciate her graduation gifts. Why? It probably has something to do with the fact that she has to take her little brother with her, as opposed to choosing her own guest.

Well, she'll either have to actually ski (which is unlikely since it requires movement), or she'll have to endure the temptation of sitting in the ski lodge all day watching the snow bunnies and snow-tanned guys enjoying themselves. And you know what they'll be doing, right? Drinking! No support for Christie -- and we all know that the absence of support causes her to become unglued! No hot toddies by the fire for Christie!

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
Wow! I liked Christie well enough. I certainly didn't dislike her as much as the people who posted on this thread! Yikes!

Sure, she is a bit whiney, but she has a lot to deal with, with her addictions and the crappy life she was dealt.

I think she is doing the best she can to overcome her addictions AND step up and take care of her brother. She's not perfect, to be sure.

And I can be one vindictive ##### when I don't think someone is trying or being real. I go after Andy Paige in an instant. I just don't get that feeling for Christie. I think she is doing the best with the tools she has now. And her tools are limited. But she's adding more every day.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie's graduation gift"
Well, IMO she is using her tools allright. To back stab, downgrade and goassip about all the other girls in the SO house who she thought were prettier, thinner or smarter than she is. Which makes just about all of them. She was a lazy, liar who took advantage of being Rhonda's pet to an extreme. She Pi##ed and Moaned everyday or cried or slept.
I thought she looked and acted just like Granny Clampett. I would be willing to bet that after a week or two in the real world she'll be back on the drugs and booze to lighten her load. She is the most unqualified person in the world to have custody of her brother. She and her mom are two peas in a pod. you see her mom and you see her. Drug addicts. Where has her concern been about her brother for the past 12 years?
She is lucky she got the gifts she got from SO because she didnt even deserve to graduate as far as I am concered. I certainly do not feel like she is doign the best she can do. Her brother would be better off in a Foster Home than he will be with her. She has no job, no home and no money. But I guess her brother is use to that isnt he?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •