The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie Wasted?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-19-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie Wasted?"
Is Christie high in her latest myspace picture? She looks really out of it. Odd picture to post especially since it is the only addition in such a long time. Is she sending a message? A cry for help?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie Wasted? tvfun 05-19-06 1
   RE: Christie Wasted? Juliejo 05-19-06 2
       RE: Christie Wasted? Seabisquit 05-19-06 4
           RE: Christie Wasted? annie828 05-19-06 6
           RE: Christie Wasted? Ujena 05-19-06 8
               RE: Christie Wasted? petmama 05-19-06 12
               RE: Christie Wasted? beckettrep 06-13-06 45
   RE: Christie Wasted? annie828 05-19-06 3
       RE: Christie Wasted? Seabisquit 05-19-06 5
           RE: Christie Wasted? standinmytruth 05-19-06 29
               RE: Christie Wasted? Incognito 05-20-06 31
                   RE: Christie Wasted? maryellennaco 05-21-06 38
       RE: Christie Wasted? Rowan Bailey 05-23-06 42
           WARNING Bebo 05-23-06 43
               RE: WARNING Rowan Bailey 05-24-06 44
   RE: Christie Wasted? standinmytruth 05-19-06 7
       RE: Christie Wasted? Zoey 05-19-06 10
   RE: Christie Wasted? creepyoldwoman 05-19-06 9
       RE: Christie Wasted? Zoey 05-19-06 11
           RE: Christie Wasted? Seabisquit 05-19-06 14
       RE: Christie Wasted? petmama 05-19-06 15
   RE: Christie Wasted? petmama 05-19-06 13
       RE: Christie Wasted? Twinkles 05-19-06 16
   RE: Christie Wasted? fairgame 05-19-06 27
   RE: Christie Wasted? MizJazmine 05-20-06 30
   RE: Christie Wasted? smack1968 05-20-06 32
   RE: Christie Wasted? elgin 05-20-06 37
 RE: Christie Wasted? GoodnightLittleBear 05-19-06 17
 RE: Christie Wasted? eire_heart74 05-19-06 18
 RE: Christie Wasted? petmama 05-19-06 19
   RE: Christie Wasted? GoodnightLittleBear 05-19-06 20
       RE: Christie Wasted? allenjo 05-19-06 21
       RE: Christie Wasted? staceeturner 05-19-06 22
 RE: Christie Wasted? Cleverone 05-19-06 23
 RE: Christie Wasted? maryellennaco 05-19-06 24
 RE: Christie Wasted? maryellennaco 05-19-06 25
   RE: Christie Wasted? techstyle 05-19-06 26
   RE: Christie Wasted? standinmytruth 05-19-06 28
       RE: Christie Wasted? Seabisquit 05-20-06 33
           RE: Christie Wasted? annie828 05-20-06 34
               RE: Christie Wasted? Seabisquit 05-20-06 35
                   RE: Christie Wasted? standinmytruth 05-20-06 36
 RE: Christie Wasted? snowflake2 05-22-06 39
   RE: Christie Wasted? Niquiemo 05-22-06 40
   RE: Christie Wasted? Labyrinth 05-22-06 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I actually thought this was Christina, because, doesn't she have a picture like this....Or Christie thought she could just COPY her, because after all Christie DOES think she is beautiful AND sexy!

Christie...I hate to tell you....the SEXY thing..it ain't working for ya!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-19-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
She looks so drugged out and awful. But doesnt she always. Did you see her bawling and crying today after the BOR when Antonia was told she was graduating and not Chrisite? Too funny.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

Christie is an ADDICT!!! She looks high on vicodin and alcohol. It's so pathetic to me that she thinks she is some kind of beauty. You are NOT a beautiful model, with a gorgeous figure. If you lose anymore weight in your face and upper half of your body, well let's just say that is not a pretty sight. You have no lips. You a$s is as wide as the fast lane on the 101 freeway. Your thunder thighs...oh well, who needs to go into further detail..but they are enormous in a disfiguring kind of way. I think you are trailer trash material at best..you should move to Rancho Coucamonga and live with your SO girlfriend, Kelly. You never work out, in the real world, you sit on your behind 24-7 and complain and 'wine' and bit$ch and moan all day long. And you jealousy of any pretty girl more attractive than you is pitiful (of which all the SO girls look way more better than you...even Jodi is more in proportion to you. Why don't you stop by Kelly Girl, or some other temp agency and see if you can get yourself a real job. Or are you too lazy to do real work. You will never be successful as a full figured model nor any other type of model. YOU ARE NOT MODEL MATERIAL GIRLFRIEND. God Bless Cain cause he really needs a blessing. Rhonda must be pretty desperate to hook up with you to sell her new book...and I mean DESPERATE. Candle blessings to you as well...what a joke. Do you really believe people are going to tie that piece of carp around their necks, or hang it on a keychain, or carry it with them in a pocket. Is your IQ that LOW. OBVIOUSLY IT IS.

ETA to correct

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
>Christie is an ADDICT!!! She
>looks high on vicodin and
>alcohol. It's so pathetic
>to me that she thinks
>she is some kind of
>beauty. You are NOT
>a beautiful model, with a
>gorgeous figure. If you
>lose anymore weight in your
>face and upper half of
>yur body, well let's just
>say that is not a
>pretty sight. You have
>no lips. You #####
>if as wide as the
>fast lane on the 101
>freeway. Your thunder thights...oh
>well, who needs to go
>into further detail. I
>think you are trailer trash
>material at best..you should move
>to Rancho Caucamonga and live
>with your SO girlfriend, Kelly.
> You never work out,
>in the real world, you
>sit on your behind 24-7
>and complain and whine and
>#####. Why don't you
>stop by Kelly Girl, or
>some other temp agency and
>see if you can get
>yourself a real job.
>Or are you too lazy
>to do real work. You
>will never be successful as
>a full figured model nor
>any other type of model.
> YOU ARE NOT MODEL
>MATERIAL GIRLFRIEND. God Bless
>Cain cause he really needs
>a blessing. Rhonda must
>be pretty desperate to hook
>up with you to sell
>her new book...and I mean
>DESPERATE. Candle blessings to
>you as well...what a joke.
>

I guess your not a fan of Christie's...HAHAHAHA
I saw your post after I poste mine....anyway, I was just at the "thunder thigh" post....you got to go and check out her new picture.....and even double dose of !!!!!

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I am surprized by the photo and I have no idea why she even posts to myspace,that picture is clearly odd. From the beginning when the addiction issue was addressed I thought it was way too short and sweet. Usually it is a long and drawn out process. Why didn't they have her going to AA meetings or something close to it? I'm not saying she is drinking again but I wouldn't be surprized if she is because it is a life long battle. I do hope she is doing OK.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Dr Phil said recently that at least 65% of people who go thought rehab start using again. Two years ago, he sent a young man, who had been smoking pot and snorting coke, through one of the country's best rehab programs. Then, recently, this young man fell in with the wrong crown in college. And, "graduated" to black rock heroin. He's now doing time.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-13-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
>I am surprized by the photo
>and I have no idea
>why she even posts to
>myspace,that picture is clearly odd.
> From the beginning when
>the addiction issue was addressed
>I thought it was way
>too short and sweet.
>Usually it is a long
>and drawn out process.
>Why didn't they have her
>going to AA meetings or
>something close to it?
>I'm not saying she is
>drinking again but I wouldn't
>be surprized if she is
>because it is a life
>long battle. I do hope
>she is doing OK.

She may have posted that picture on her myspace page in order to attract a guy who's also a doper/alcoholic - and this was her was of doing so. Can't imagine she'd be able to attract a fine upstanding young man so I guess she figured she'd sink back into the swamp she came from and look for mr. swamp-dweller to join her.

05-19-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
She looks like she just "shot up"! and now she is tripping.
I guess she just wanted to see what she would look like all druged out.

Christie, I hate to tell you, but you ALWAYS look "drugged up"
You are such a freak!

05-19-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
AMEN Annie,,,you are right on the money. Christie is a big fat a$S FREAK.

05-19-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Maybe thgis is an old picture of her on vicodin. At least it looks like she's too stoned talk.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-06, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
standinmytruth offers:
>Maybe thgis is an old
>picture of her on vicodin.
>At least it looks like
>she's too stoned talk.

Nope. I'd bet all the $$$ I've saved up toward my new computer that I know who took this picture and when it was taken. He's smitten and she's trolling? For the life of me, I can't imagine why she'd put it up. It is not sexy. It IS pathetic.
Incognito

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-06, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
INCONITO, don't waste your computer savings! But do tell more!

Rowan Bailey 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rowan%20Bailey Click to send private message to Rowan%20Bailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
It really makes me not want to read these boards because of the witchy statements that are being made.

The success rate for people to recover from addicition is a constant life long process with many obstacles, why anyone would wish someone in that battle bad luck is beyond me, even on a message board.

My father died from drug addiction, two years ago from a heart attack drug related. He was one of the strongest men that you would have EVER met and this drug got ahold of him and killed his brain, his livlihood and took his life. I only wish that he had been able to have the strength and the courage to address his issues, he may be alive today.

So why don't you all keep your caddy mean remarks limited to your opinion of these women's thighs and cellulite, and of course demeaning whatever hopes and dreams they may have, as silly as they may be, WHO shouldn't dream? Try to have some humanity when it comes to the REAL issues that they are addressing...remember these are real people, that some of these women go on television revealing their demons for help and support, not to just jump start their acting careers.....

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "WARNING"
Our guidelines allow posters to make positive and negative comments about the show and its participants. If you cannot keep your behavior within our guidelines, then do not post here. You can either make that choice for yourself, or it can be made for you. But posts like this are completely unacceptable here. You will not be allowed to continue attacking other posters because you don't like what they have to say.

Rowan Bailey 10 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rowan%20Bailey Click to send private message to Rowan%20Bailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: WARNING"
If you consider what I said any worse than what's on this board, don't worry, I won't be here any longer.....I thought this was a place to share about the show, not bash it...good luck to you all

05-19-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
thanks for posting the picture tvfun. i tried and tried to but couldn't figure it out.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I just don't understand how someone with such low-self-esteem could even begin to imagine herself being a model.

I even understand supermodels who say they have low-self-esteem and you think "Yeah, right". But they are always told they are too fat, skinny, tall, short, playboy-ish, not sexy enough....blah, blah, blah. Who wouldn't feel that way?

Christie hasn't had this. She knows she has scars and she is majorly disproportionate. I agree that if she lost that much weight, her face would look aweful. She is definitely a candidate for lipo on her lower body (Not that I'm encouranging it) and could never (imo) be a model.

I also think that Christie has a lethargic appearance. Maybe it's because she cries a lot. Maybe she is depressed or on meds. Maybe it's even a nutritional imbalance. Hell, maybe it's just her outlook on life.

I just wonder how she can head a race that's about women improving themselves when she, herself, is not at that place yet.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I think she's trying to get a guy. But doesn't this look sort of photoshopped? Look at the lamp in the background, it's really sharp and clear yet Christie is a blur. I guess she figured she needed to go behind the vasoline lense in order to score some man.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
If that's photoshopped, then the person using it should be shot. It's a horrible picture, no matter what they do to it. No magic wand could save this travesty. I, too, am confused as to why she would post this picture.

05-19-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Zoey...she posted what we think is a horrible picture because Christie thinks she is HOT. Maybe in her mind she is hot. I don't know what she looked like before, but it's got to be a transformation in her mind that she thinks was not possible with excersize and proper diet. Christie is lazy to the bone. Very sad girl.

05-19-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I think her face is blurred because it's too close to the camera. Closer than the lens's minimum focussing distance. That would explain the sharpness of the lamp.

05-19-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Maybe ahe's copying Renee, with the hair over one eye deal.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I agree with all of the above: it's a modelling attempt, copying, bad photography, it's a hook-up attempt, back on some kinda substance, low intelligence, bad choices, poor Christie, what is she THINKING, cry for help, yup, yup, yup, everything except photoshopped photo because I don't think she'd have the energy, patience to figure it out or even money to buy the software.

Christie a picture can tell 1000 words or show how few brain cells you have remaining. Get thee to AA.

fairgame 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairgame Click to send private message to fairgame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Christie is a discusting whench! Does she actually think she looks sexy in this picture? What is wrong with this woman.

I tried to post my dislikes about Christie on another site...and I got my head bit off for it. Why do I even go their.

SO I assume this picture is in her "supermodel portfolio"
Ha Ha!! Good luck you dead beat, drugged out fat chick!

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-20-06, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
smh...

smack1968 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smack1968 Click to send private message to smack1968 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
i also know all too well what it's like to be on heroin and what one looks like..eyes and all. your pupils get tiny. i honestly cannot see her pupil too well here. talking about shooting up as a joke is just inappropriate though. i have lost friends and almost my own life to that. it's nothing to joke about. who knows if she's high here. i'm more concerned if she's high in the SOH. i think she is. also i am 23 and a hard-working model. i am very successful after years of busting my #####. after being in the business for this long (12 yrs) you tend to know who has "it" and who doesn't. christie has zero talent because she is not comfortable in front of the camera or with her body. (don't get me wrong..i am 5'8" and 100 pounds on the dot..i have worked for abercrombie and fitch, american eagle, anna sui, ralph lauren, gucci, dolce, etc. and i Still have body issues and get self-concious) but she didn't take direction well at all and was still, nnot fluid in her movements. and another thing..i don't know about the plus size modeling world but the high fashion modeling world is littered with drugs and alcohol. she never would have been able to remain sober if she doesn't allow anyone in the house to drink. i wonder if niambi is allowed to take her vicodin that she was prescribed for her foot/leg/whatever. or is that not "supportive" too?

lol notice niambi got a script for vicodin for her injuries..she was telling situation man about it and that she had never taken them before..guess who's gonna sneak them from her? christie. i'm sure she has it all planned out. and i am sure christie is still on drugs. i can tell by her eyes and voice. i know all about painkillers and if she was taking that many a day before SO and supposedly quit, then she would be visibly hurting with withdrawl. i have gone through it and it ain't fun. she is from southern c.a. so i'm sure she sneaks out to get drugs. either she was lying about how many vicodin she took a day or she lied about quitting.

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Boy, it's easy to fool people apparantly. If that is Christie I will eat my hat! Ha. Nope no way. Get over it. This girl doesn't look like her at all. Reason for hair in face? To fake the photo. Duh!!

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-06 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

Even with the camera flash, her pupil remained dialated. You can see the reflection of the flash in her pupil. Weird.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
It's hardly the type of picture I would want out there for all to see. It's certainly not flattering and it just makes her look completely out of it. Who knows? If this is her sober, I wouldn't want to see her on something.

05-19-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Maybe she went to Chili's, saw someone at the next table drinking a margarita, and just had to have one. Or two. Or three. Or...

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
If she had been drinking, her eyes would be red and her pupil would look normal. She looks like she's on opiates.

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
She's pathetic... What can I say more?

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I've stated it before and I know what it looks like to be high on herion and she looks wasted as hell. JMHO

short&sassy

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie Wasted?"

That's an awful picture...not sure she's totally off the drugs, she looks wasted to me...she's so sad.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

05-19-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Good Lord, have mercy!! WTF is with that picture??? She's obviously lost the one functioning brain cell she had left. That's a great shot for the folks at Child Protective Services, though - just in CASE she tries for custody of her brother.
Perhaps this is her feeble attempt at looking like Kate Moss after a bender?? Who the heck knows?? It's utterly AWFUL, but then hey! That's Rhonda's latest success story - really quite the end product of her ability as a "LIFE COACH", eh???

05-19-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Oh no, wait.. I've got it!! This is Piss-T AFTER she's made a BUNCH of candles with love and.... GLUE! She's hit the hot glue gun one too many times!!

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
The current photo is SO bad it looks like someone posted it as some kind of cruel joke on Christie. I feel badly. I hope she is not trying to raise Cain so she can use him as a crutch. This whole thing is sad to me. What on earth are we watching unfold?

05-19-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
It should be captioned:

"Just say no"

or

"This is your brain on drugs"

or

"The mind is a terrible thing to wasted"

05-20-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
This picture is on her Myspace..Pissed-T put it there. Obviously, she likes the pix. I really do believe she thinks it's a HT & SEXY photo. She is dillusional. And most of us know that is a FACT. There is not a legitimate modeling agency or affiliate that will persue Christi and her so-called beauty. Beauty fades and it fades fast. A lot faster than most people realize, and if your focus is all about you and your looks, man oh man are you in for the let down of a lifetime. I know a couple of acquaintances like this and they are not aging gracefully. I just heard the new term, tanorexia, which describes this chick I know to a tee. She doesn't tan as often, however, her skin is like cowhide. She got the super white veneers for her teeth, super white bleached out hair, very dark tan leathery skin and looks like a pitiful joke. Christi...go back to school, forget this candle blessing empire you are trying to build, then get yourself a good old JOB. And stay out of the public arena for a good long time. You cannot put two sentences together that make any sense, so FORGET PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR $$$. You think your are smart...YOU ARE NOT SMART. Maybe a SMART #####.

05-20-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
>This picture is on her Myspace..Pissed-T
>put it there. Obviously,
>she likes the pix.
>I really do believe she
>thinks it's a HT &
>SEXY photo. She is
>dillusional. And most of
>us know that is a
>FACT. There is not
>a legitimate modeling agency or
>affiliate that will persue Christi
>and her so-called beauty.
>Beauty fades and it fades
>fast. A lot faster
>than most people realize, and
>if your focus is all
>about you and your looks,
>man oh man are you
>in for the let down
>of a lifetime. I
>know a couple of acquaintances
>like this and they are
>not aging gracefully. I
>just heard the new term,
>tanorexia, which describes this chick
>I know to a tee.
> She doesn't tan as
>often, however, her skin is
>like cowhide. She got
>the super white veneers for
>her teeth, super white bleached
>out hair, very dark tan
>leathery skin and looks like
>a pitiful joke. Christi...go
>back to school, forget this
>candle blessing empire you are
>trying to build, then get
>yourself a good old JOB.
> And stay out of
>the public arena for a
>good long time. You
>cannot put two sentences together
>that make any sense, so
>FORGET PUBLIC SPEAKING FOR $$$.
> You think your are
>smart...YOU ARE NOT SMART.
>Maybe a SMART #####.

HAHAHAHAHA You crack me up, with all your post's about Christie. I', guessing you haven't bought 1 of her really cool and artistic candles on ebay to support her charity for her bro...oops, sorry, I mean her "surgery charity"

05-20-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Annie828...yes Pissed-T does get under the one last nerve I had reserved for her. It's a burning with pain. Oh that girl does tick me off. But you have a great day. I enjoy your posts.

05-20-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Just watched the episode where Christie has a meeting with Rhonda about the race schedule. OMG!!! Christie was definitely on something. Slurred speech. Incomplete thoughts. I think that is why the Toad has been with her every second.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
I wonder when/where this pic was taken? I notice she's got on that same necklace she wears in confessional all the time.

I think this pic is Christie's attempt at "sultry" or something. It fails. I'm sorry, but even putting aside the issue of Christie's body for a moment, I still don't understand Christie's modeling delusion. Her face is totally average, nothing special. I see tons of average women with prettier faces on the street everyday.

My theory is that Christie's perception of herself is seriously screwed up from the GBS. Somehow she thinks just because she no longer weighs 260 lbs, that means she has been transformed into a "beautiful person"??

Niquiemo 13 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Niquiemo Click to send private message to Niquiemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
Can someone give me a link to her myspace page.
thanks

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Christie Wasted?"
What I've beenw wondering is if Christie wants to be a model and was looking for SO to be her big break in.. then why does she look like CRAP all the time? Kim and even TJ put makeup on, washed and styled there hair!

Christie - newsflash - seeing you with your hair yanked back off your face with no makeup, dressed in your baggy clothes in no way INSPIRES me to think you are model material and I'm not even a talent agent!

I think her idea she could be a model was probably inspired by some sort of SMALL success... maybe doing hand cream commercials on cable or her little hair model show where she got to walk around on a runway with her haid done by her best friend (sarcasm here).

To find a link to her myspace or any other link go see the general discussion board and look for the links thread. Multiple posting of the links in various threads is discouraged.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •