The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
Those darn producers are sooo tricky! Today when Niambi was sitting at the computer reading a rather long e-mail, her voice-over was a commentary on Situatsion Man's response. SO strongly inferred that she was reading the e-mail response. Instead, it was an e-mail from the studio/record label praising her on her affirmation CD and requesting a meeting so that they could discuss the CD and other affirmation projects!! It was a business opportunity, not the e-mail from situation man.

I wonder if the phone call today was with Situation Man or the person that she used to be involved with that is now only a friend. I hate the fact that we have to question the 'reality' of these 'real' lives portrayed on this show. Are the producers/editors protecting the sacred environment of the starting over house and it's authenticity?

Thank goodness for DVRs and pause buttons, so that we the viewers can really see what is going on!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording ... Woo 05-15-06 1
   RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording ... SeasonedRefinement 05-15-06 3
       RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording ... tmj212 05-15-06 4
           RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording ... SeasonedRefinement 05-15-06 5
 RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording ... sclark1930 05-15-06 2
   RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording ... Juliejo 05-16-06 6
       RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording ... tac_2 05-16-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Woo 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
I'm not surprised.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
LOL, tmj212...it does seem like a lot of smoke and mirrors, doesn't it?
I missed the Niambi Sings episode, so I have no idea whether this lady has the talent to sell recordings. But, assuming that this is legit, and this interest letter is from a viable label, all I can say is "Who cares about Situation Man"? How could Niambi's futile participation in a love triangle be more productive than exploring this possibility?

Anyway, for those of you who don't have recording devices with pause buttons on your televisions...here you go:

Hi honey,

I am running out right now but I just wanted to say I am SO PROUD of you! I was so excited when I heard you start to sing, and the quality, the feeling in your voice was so amazing, it was just a dream come true.

You definitely have a gift and their is so much beauty and feeling in your voice that I think you should definitely pursue it.

____________ and myself would be happy to work with you, We can collaborate on something really special together and we have a label so we can figure out how to release it. I think the best thing is, whenever you are ready, you can come in and we can set up a plan. The idea of the affirmations with the music and your singing is amazing and many people would be interested in that. I think we could make that happen and also see what kind of songs you want to work on as well.

We would be happy to get you a CD of the song you did, you can stop by and pick it up or, since I know you are really busy, If you have an address I can mail it to you, I want you to have the best quality.

Again, you have a gift, you should be so proud of yoursefl for letting your gift shine, it was the bravest moment. And the fact that you sing like a Diva as well, that's just an added benefit.

Note: The spelling and punctuation is exactly as it was on television - so don't blame me for this messy letter. Also, the last sentence ("you sing like a Diva...") might be slightly off as only the tops of the letters were showing.

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
Thanks for the transcript! I deleted the show by accident and couldn't reproduce it before my post. Do you think that she explored this opportunity?
You are so right about the smoke and mirrors and it is just frustrating. I know that this is supposed to be entertainment but I think that it simply undermines the integrity of the show. It's one thing for a HG to lie (they all got issues) but IMO it is totally another issue for the producers/editors to totally misrepresent what is happening.

Seasoned Refinement, if you have the actual reponse from SMs e-mail, please post it. I'd love to see it!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
Sure, tmj212. Here it is. Remember, this is what Iyanla was reading. I couldn't make out a thing on the paper, so it's probably edited.

From Niambi to Lucius (SM):

"The truth of the matter is I want to love you out loud, and I've been too afraid to admit that to myself. Please forgive me. I'm getting better, and would love to explore unlimited possibilities that are now ahead of us both."

From Lucius (SM) to Naimbi, Re.: "Loving Him Out Loud"

"I really like the sound of that. Thank you for your honesty. It means alot to me. I've tried to avoid your love to no avail. Now I'm open to enjoying the fruits of your love. I hope to hear from you soon."

Oh Niambi...I had higher hopes for you than this.

sclark1930 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sclark1930 Click to send private message to sclark1930 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
I agree with what you said but you also cannot believe everything the HG say either. In an interview Niambi said it was all edited and she never contacted situation man while in the house. Yet if you visit her myspace blog, she says that she did call him and email him. She not the first, many of them change their stories. Summer (I never did anything wrong) and many of them trash someone in their family and then say they didn't.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
Thank goodness for DVRs
and pause buttons,
so that we the viewers
can really see what
is going on!

Kind of changes things doesnt' it? Thanks for the info
PEACE

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Niambi's E-mail from Recording Studio--NOT SM!"
Shows the quality of camera people and editors SOH, doesn't it?
They're about as lazy-minded and careless as the houseguests.
Who are these people, anyway, rejects from other reality shows?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •