The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-12-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

Today Christie said that to Niambi, she represents the typical white woman that oppressed Niambi. I am a Black woman that, I'm sure like Niambi, know endless white women who I love, like, and admire. Christie, you are no white woman senator. How dare you try to take down all white woman and their loving friendships with Black woman? You are a pathetic excuse maker. Niambi doesn't dislike you because you are white. It's all about you. Christie, you are not trust worthy. You are selfish. You are insincere. You are a pathological liar. You ain't that bright but think you are a genius. Oh Christie, there are so many reasons not to like you for you.

Don't play the race card.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... origsofan 05-12-06 1
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-12-06 5
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Ujena 05-19-06 53
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... ybarks 05-23-06 58
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... petmama 05-12-06 2
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... SeasonedRefinement 05-12-06 8
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... petmama 05-12-06 14
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... bentherdunthat 05-12-06 3
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... maryellennaco 05-12-06 4
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-12-06 7
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... GoodnightLittleBear 05-12-06 9
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Cleverone 05-12-06 23
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Ujena 05-19-06 54
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... beckettrep 05-22-06 56
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... geminirose 05-12-06 6
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Bellachic 05-12-06 10
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Omniscia 05-12-06 11
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... redheaded1 05-12-06 12
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-12-06 13
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... SeasonedRefinement 05-12-06 15
               RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-12-06 17
                   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Ujena 05-19-06 55
               RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Cleverone 05-12-06 26
                   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... MizJazmine 05-15-06 51
               RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... beckettrep 05-22-06 57
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... azlynn 05-12-06 22
               RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Shazbot 05-13-06 30
               RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... beckettrep 05-13-06 32
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... beckettrep 05-13-06 31
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Redbud 05-12-06 16
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Anne18 05-12-06 19
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... DeltaDarkStar 05-13-06 37
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-12-06 21
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... annie828 05-13-06 34
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... sillybear 05-12-06 18
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... mrspicklepants44 05-12-06 20
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... geminirose 05-12-06 24
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-12-06 25
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Cleverone 05-12-06 27
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... geminirose 05-13-06 38
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Cleverone 05-19-06 52
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... daylily 05-13-06 28
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Shazbot 05-13-06 29
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... eire_heart74 05-13-06 33
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... EMTBGRL 05-13-06 36
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... sowhat 05-13-06 35
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Juliejo 05-13-06 39
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Boots12565 05-13-06 40
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Woo 05-15-06 45
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... tac_2 05-14-06 41
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-14-06 42
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... KingJames 05-14-06 43
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Shazbot 05-15-06 44
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... carolynl 05-15-06 46
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... GoodnightLittleBear 05-15-06 47
           RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Woo 05-15-06 48
               RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... GoodnightLittleBear 05-15-06 49
                   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Woo 05-15-06 50
 RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... standinmytruth 05-23-06 59
   RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... MizJazmine 05-23-06 60
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... soccergrl 05-23-06 61
       RE: Christie the "Typical White Wom... Shazbot 05-23-06 62

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
For all we know, Niambi may dislike Christie because she's white. We're not inside her head, how do we know. Niambi played the race card first when she said she might be perceived as an "Angry black woman".
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-12-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Of all the reasons Christie is in the house and all of the alleged self-realization she has gained, it is interesting that Christie blames her rift with Niambi on the one thing Christie can't change, being white.

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
standinginmytruth!!! I am so glad you brought this subject up and what happened in the house. I for one was shocked that Christie even went there, I in no way, shape or form see Niambe as one who doesn't like someone because of the color or their skin. I'm white and I was offended that she said it!!!

I wish the house could address this issue in the right forum, it could help deminish rumors and wrong thinking on all sides!

ybarks 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ybarks Click to send private message to ybarks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Well she hasn't played the race card because she has gotten along with Summer and Jodi don't try to take up for simple Christie shes playing the race card she hasn't grown at all the spoiled,selfish,whiny brat.Niambi has seen through the cry talk

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
From what she's said to Iyanla, I suspect that Niambi feels more oppressed by her own mother than she does by most white people.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-12-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I never heard Niambi say anything about feeling oppressed by white women. I never heard Niambi say that white women trigger her.

Christie made an incredibly ignorant, inflammatory statement based on a judgment she has about a woman she barely knows (a woman far more accomplished than Christie will ever be). Then she declares her opinion as fact on national television??? And this woman wants to live her life in the spotlight?

Silly, silly Christie. Here's some good advice for you: Go back to playing with mirrors and make-up, dear. If you make a mess of that and end up looking ridiculous, a little soap and water will do the trick. But stay away from microphones - that mess isn't so easy to clean up.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Niambi is far more toned than Christie, that's for sure!

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-12-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Yep. As soon as she said that I said out loud "Christie what are you thinking?"

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Christie is the typical PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE PERSON. Color & sex don't play into the thing at all. She's just trying to justify her actions and not really doing it very well, either. She's just a SICK person who needs Dr. Stan on a weekly basis for about 10 years. JMHO

05-12-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>Christie is the typical PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE PERSON.
>Color & sex don't play
>into the thing at all.
>She's just trying to justify
>her actions and not really
>doing it very well, either.
>She's just a SICK person
>who needs Dr. Stan on
>a weekly basis for about
>10 years. JMHO

It is interesting how she passive-aggressively says so much about the black/white thing in confessional but not to Niambi's face.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
"It is interesting how she passive-aggressively says so much about the black/white thing in confessional but not to Niambi's face."

That's what passive-aggressives do. They don't confront, they undermine.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>"It is interesting how she passive-aggressively
>says so much about the
>black/white thing in confessional but
>not to Niambi's face."
>
>That's what passive-aggressives do. They don't
>confront, they undermine.

Well Said, Goodnightlittlebear....that's exactly what they do!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

05-19-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"

>
>It is interesting how she passive-aggressively
>says so much about the
>not to Niambi's face.

YEP, I couldn't help but think the fur might fly once Iyanla heard it,I wish the fur had flown. I am personally sick of the assumptions races make of other races. I have heard some hum-dinger and worry that people actually walk around minute by minute, hour after hour, day after day, year after year having these untrue thoughts sitting in their minds.

One must always remember that there is no such thing as ALL do this or ALL think that.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-06 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

>>Christie is the typical PASSIVE-AGRESSIVE PERSON.
>>Color & sex don't play
>>into the thing at all.
>>She's just trying to justify
>>her actions and not really
>>doing it very well, either.
>>She's just a SICK person
>>who needs Dr. Stan on
>>a weekly basis for about
>>10 years. JMHO
>
>It is interesting how she passive-aggressively
>says so much about the
>not to Niambi's face.

I'm not a Pissed-T fan but I have to say that what she says and how she reacts in the confessional is really no different than the way any other woman in house, incl. Niambi, has spoken behind closed doors. They ALL shoot their mouths off in confessional - they are ALL two-faced beoytch's...There hasn't been an honest person since at least season 2 (can't speak for season 1 cuz I didn't see it). Every single one of them talks a big game behind closed doors and every single one of them cow-tows face2face. As for any distinction based on race I'd say Niambi herself started the whole thing when she singled herself to be perceived as angry black woman as opposed to just being an angry woman period. She, for whatever reason, obviously felt the need to interject the color card, perhaps because she wasn't responsible enough to own her anger and thus was looking for a way to make excuses (like, 'they're gonna think I'm angry just because I'm black') Whatever the reason, she did indeed bring up color before anyone else did (as regards to herself and others in the house)

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
i was definitely surprised by the comment.. it seemed to come out of nowhere. if niambi was so defensive against white women, then where is her animosity towards kim and jodi and cassie and sommer and rhonda?

i thought niambi was very clear in expressing that she was pissed because she thinks christie acts self-righteous and judgmental. i thought she was very clear in stating that it's annoying that christie has to have someone hold her hand through her process. how does that equate to niambi feeling like christie represents oppressive white women in her life?

and if that was a real concern of hers, why didnt she bring that up when they met with iyanla?

also, i didnt like how iyanla told niambi that christie just represented her mother or whatever. why does someone always have to represent someone else in the house? why cant it just be that christie was being whiny, judgmental, etc.

Bellachic 52 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bellachic Click to send private message to Bellachic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Christie was grasping at straws with that remark, she is such a farce. Niambi has always seemed to be a bit suspicious of Christie’s words and actions, and with good reason. In Christie’s efforts to show Niambi how much they have in common, she has actually managed to cause a rift in their relationship (a rift the size of the Grand Canyon).

Christie comes off as self-righteous and disingenuous. Almost like she’s saying, ‘Well, I was in an unhealthy relationship just like you, and look, I managed to get out of it (why can’t you). Then all the ‘I love you SO much’ and I’m SO compassionate (let me get that knife out of your back, oops, it just slipped in further).

Yes, Niambi has been abrasive with Christie, but it’s not because Christie is a white woman. Niambi sees through her and she’s not going to fall for her antics.

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I wish I could have lept into the tv to pull Christie out by that ratty hair of hers! That is the second time she's made raccist comments in the confessional. She is SO SMUG and self-righteous. I hate her! All the little grins she kept making in Iyanla's direction when Niambi was talking about her made me so mad. She thinks she's above it all!

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I may be wrong and please correct me if I am... But Niambi is the one who referred to herself as an angry black woman when she first got to the house. My take is that Christie was mocking her on that.

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

05-12-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Are you talking about the comment that Niambi made in group with Dr. Stan openly honestly and in an environment where it can be addressed maturely and healthfully? Because I am talking about Christie's innate sense of superiority and the racist comments she makes behind Niambi and everyone else's backs.

Christie is so below all of the HGs (including Lisa1)this season. She should step out and let the others progress instead of being a whiney wet blanket. She is a parasite. She feeds off Rhonda, Iyanla, Jodi, Sommer...her husband, her boyfriend... Niambi is the first person to tell Christie to stop feeding off me! Christie needs REAL help. She is depressing to watch. On downward spiral trying to take everyone with her.

I hope Child Protective Serices is watching and keeps Christie out of her brother's life.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>redheaded1 wrote: "I may be wrong and please correct me if I am...But Niambi is the one who referred to herself as an angry black woman when she first got to the house. My take is that Christie was mocking her on that."

I can't offer any correction on that statement, because I simply don't remember if Niambi said that when she came into the house. I do recall the conversation with Dr. Stan, and I believe her ethnicity was discussed in that format.

There is a distinction between Niambi calling herself "an angry black woman", if that is what she said, and Christi saying, "I represent a typical white woman who oppresses her. I look and sound like someone who triggers her" (another reference to the fact that Christi is white).

Niambi judges no one but herself by saying that she is an angry black woman. But what Christie said is in another league altogether. She did not judge herself, as Niambi did - she judged Niambi, and she did it with confidence and a smirk. To make it worse, she inferred that Niambi's conflict with Christi may have more to do with Christi's ethnicity than anything she's done or failed to do. I don't believe that Niambi said that she felt oppressed and is trigged by white women in general, and Christi in particular.

It was an incredibly foolish thing for Christi to say.

05-12-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
What Christie tried to do but wasn't clever enough to pull it off was to not only be racist but project the prejudice blame on Niambi! According to Christie: it is Niambi who thinks Christie is the symbbol of a white woman opressing Niambi. Huh? Niambi actually NEVER said anything about Christie being WHITE nor Christie's racial relationship to her. Christie is simply insane. She is transparent to everyone but her self. Dangerous

05-19-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>What Christie tried to do but
>wasn't clever enough to pull
>it off was to not
>only be racist but project
>the prejudice blame on Niambi!
> According to Christie: it
>is Niambi who thinks Christie
>is the symbbol of a
>white woman opressing Niambi.
>Huh? Niambi actually NEVER
>said anything about Christie being
>WHITE nor Christie's racial relationship
>to her. Christie is
>simply insane. She is
>transparent to everyone but her
>self. Dangerous

Exactly!!!!! That is how I took when I watched the show, it made me sick!!! As if Naimbi had an issue with a so called "Attractive White Women" (this is what I heard, I know that isn't what she said but I think she was going there, or did she mention her so called beauty?)
And so somehow Niambe was jealouse or unable to deal with a "white women" simply because she was a typical "white women", blah blah blah!!! This is the stuff that perpetuates (sp?) one race hating another one. She was so out of line and I agree, she was as righteous as a Queen Bee when her and Iyanla and Niambe sat together to talk about it...so sad, so so very very vert sad!!!!

05-12-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 11:23 PM (EST)

SeasonedRefinement wrote>>>>Niambi judges no one but herself by saying that she is an angry black woman. But what Christie said is in another league altogether. She did not judge herself, as Niambi did - she judged Niambi, and she did it with confidence and a smirk. To make it worse, she inferred that Niambi's conflict with Christi may have more to do with Christi's ethnicity than anything she's done or failed to do. I don't believe that Niambi said that she felt oppressed and is trigged by white women in general, and Christi in particular.

It was an incredibly foolish thing for Christi to say.

I couldn't agree more... and I also agree, vehemently, that it was indeed foolish for Christie to spout out those words....for in doing so she revealed a flaw in her character.

Christie is extremely judgemental and thinks she's an elitist (aaaannnkk)...and exhibits an air of superiority as if she's accomplished something in life...when what I see is " the little girl in the window with her nose pressed against the window pane...looking in at the life she wants that everyone else has".

Christie has a jealousy issue...one that's eating her alive. All her life she's whinnned about how horrible her life was because she had a drug addicted mother and no father...she's always wanted it....but wasn't then and still isn't prepared to work for it...just blame.

I agree with Niambi in that Christie doesn't ask for support...she demands it ...and after she whines to an LC...she usually gets her way. It has happened several times because she's played the game so much she knows how to "rat out another HG that she's feeling threatened by"...and it's work for her so far. The LC's haven't acknowledged this innate flaw of Christie's yet or they chose not to because Rhonda favors her as Niambi alluded to.

What Christie spoke was "true to her issues" (just switch the words around and it reveals that she's threatened by this "black woman" who isn't afraid to speak her mind....Christie realizes that Niambi sees right thru her and it's scaring the bejeesus out of her.

Truth be told...Niambi is an angry woman...who just happens to be "black" ...Christie chose to bring up Niambi's ethnicity....particularly in this conversation...prior to her equating them to be in a "racial" disagreement...it was just a disagreement. Niambi was correct to suggest that the rules were there to support Christie and were in place before her arrival and were imposed on her...yet, Christie very seldomly support the others in actions...just "compassion" (I wished she's find a new word, she's wearing this one out)...She acted like it was killing her to ask Antonia (half-heartedly and from a distance so as not to be really heard) if she needed any help (I remember laughing at the lack of enthusiasm on her behalf).... when is she going to get off her a$$ and physically muster up some strength to do something manual....she hasn't learned anything...she just found tools to excuse her laziness...it's sad.

Did any of you notice her facial expressions at dinner and in group this morning...boy, they told me alot....she looked very much like she stepped in a pile of sh#t and was looking for someplace to wipe her feet...and in group, she couldn't even look half of the HG's in the eyes.

Christie's full of crap...she's the most insincere HG, yet. She keeps coming up with the same "catch phrases"...over and over...she's limited to say the least. She's jealous and insecure and it comes out of hiding every time I hear her "squeaky voice".

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* Seasoned & Cleverone...BOTH of you ladies take a bow!

Niambi nailed Christie and that's all that's to it. At the very beginning of the show Christie said she was gonna stand in her truth. I was wondering just what truth would that be? Christie doesn't have a truth IMO to stand in because she doesn't tell the truth. It does appear tho' that Christie may have a new addiction called psychobabble.

Because of her cowardness and dishonesty, IMO Christie blew what could have been a very productive and healing meeting for HER, had she only said to Niambi's face what she said to the camera. Wow...after all this time this was the best Christie could do, and I for one think that's sad...very very sad.

05-22-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>>redheaded1 wrote: "I may be wrong and please correct me if I am...But Niambi is the one who referred to herself as an angry black woman when she first got to the house. My take is that Christie was mocking her on that."
>
>I can't offer any correction on
>that statement, because I simply
>don't remember if Niambi said
>that when she came into
>the house. I do
>recall the conversation with Dr.
>Stan, and I believe her
>ethnicity was discussed in that
>format.
>
>There is a distinction between Niambi
>calling herself "an angry black
>woman", if that is what
>she said, and Christi saying,
>"I represent a typical white
>woman who oppresses her.
>I look and sound like
>someone who triggers her" (another
>reference to the fact that
>Christi is white).
>
>Niambi judges no one but herself
>by saying that she is
>an angry black woman.
>But what Christie said is
>in another league altogether.
>She did not judge herself,
>as Niambi did - she
>judged Niambi, and she did
>it with confidence and a
>smirk. To make it
>worse, she inferred that Niambi's
>conflict with Christi may
>have more to do with
>Christi's ethnicity than anything she's
>done or failed to do.
> I don't believe that
>Niambi said that she felt
>oppressed and is trigged by
>white women in general, and
>Christi in particular.
>
>It was an incredibly foolish thing
>for Christi to say.

I have always felt that Niambi came into the house and immediately felt a disconnection because she was amongst all white women. She only perked up when Antonia arrived because she, Niambi, had some pre-conceived notion that only with another black person would she be able to relate. She is relating to color alone and that has nothing to do with relating to someone do to common 'life experiences'. That, to me, only expresses Niambi's ignorance. I, personally, didn't see much, if anything, in common between Niambi and Antonia EXCEPT for their ethnicity. I know a whole lot of white women and I don't automatically feel that I can relate to each and every one of them simply because they're white (as I). On the other hand I have a black friend who I relate to very much at this particular time because we seem to be experiencing a lot of same issues (esp. job related.)
I do believe Niambi was and is a racist in its' purest form.

azlynn 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail azlynn Click to send private message to azlynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>I may be wrong and please
>correct me if I am...
>But Niambi is the one
>who referred to herself as
>an angry black woman when
>she first got to the
>house. My take is
>that Christie was mocking her
>on that.
>
>"Life's big problems include the words
>indictment or inoperable, the rest
>is small stuff"

You are incorrect. During the session with Dr. Stan, Niambi stated that when she first came into the house, she felt as though the other HGs perceived her as an "angry black women". Instead of address that perception Dr. Stan immediately shot back "Well, you are. Sometimes." I think Niambi was as taken aback by Stan's comment as I was. It was uncalled for and inappropriate, IMO, in that session but being the emotional vampire that she is Christie picked up on it and is now using it as an excuse to further avoid her own issues.

Niambi read Christie like an open book in today's episode and voiced what everyone else has to have noticed, that being Rhonda's new pet Christie is allowed to get away with behavior that would not and has not been tolerated in other HGs, past and current, with Lisa #1 being the exception.

Christie spouts psychobabble that she believes the LCs want to hear yet she has no real understanding of any of it. She is everything that Niambi said she was, a self righteous, judgmental punk.

Christie is playing the race card because it's all she's got.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Is it possible that Dr. Stan meant that 'you are perceived that way sometimes'. I can't imagine that he thought that's all she was sometimes - an angry black woman... not him, not Dr. Stan.

05-13-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I think when Dr. Stan was agreeing with Niambi that she was sometimes acting as an angry black woman he was right on the money. What part was off-base? She's black, she's a woman and she's sometimes angry so I think all he was doing was telling her that what she was (or thought she was) being perceived as was (at times) completely accurate.

05-13-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 07:56 AM (EST)

>I may be wrong and please
>correct me if I am...
>But Niambi is the one
>who referred to herself as
>an angry black woman when
>she first got to the
>house. My take is
>that Christie was mocking her
>on that.
>
>"Life's big problems include the words
>indictment or inoperable, the rest
>is small stuff"

Yes, Niambi did refer to herself as such. She also was glad to see Antonia because she now had another 'sista' ....Niambi is indeed a racist and while I'm no Christie supporter by any stretch of the imagination I think she just threw it back into Niambi's face. Now I think Niambi was very correct in her observations of Christie being self-righteous and judgmental and I too, would have like to smack that smirk off Christie's face during their 'conversation'. I admire Niambi for admitting to thinking WTF when she heard Toadie was staying on to support Christie but I think that (A) Niambi needs to get over all the race stuff and (B) Christie needs to lose the miss superiority attitude. Both women have a lot to work on and if Niambi gets past being an 'angry black woman' amongst all those 'white woman' she would probably find herself actually enjoying some of her stay in the House.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06
>AT 03:18 PM (EST)

>
>Today Christie said that to Niambi,
>she represents the typical white
>woman that oppressed Niambi. I
>am a Black woman that,
>I'm sure like Niambi, know
>endless white women who I
>love, like, and admire. Christie,
>you are no white woman
>senator. How dare you try
>to take down all white
>woman and their loving friendships
>with Black woman? You are
>a pathetic excuse maker. Niambi
>doesn't dislike you because you
>are white. It's all about
>you. Christie, you are not
>trust worthy. You are selfish.
>You are insincere. You
>are a pathological liar.
>You ain't that bright but
>think you are a genius.
>Oh Christie, there are so
>many reasons not to like
>you for you.
>
>Don't play the race card.

Can we make this into a petition like document, sign it and send it to Christie (or at least her email). I could not have said it better!

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Put my name under it too!!

Anne18

DeltaDarkStar 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaDarkStar Click to send private message to DeltaDarkStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>Put my name under it too!!
>
>
>Anne18
Me too!!

DeltaDarkStar

05-12-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06
>>AT 03:18 PM (EST)

>>
>>Today Christie said that to Niambi,
>>she represents the typical white
>>woman that oppressed Niambi. I
>>am a Black woman that,
>>I'm sure like Niambi, know
>>endless white women who I
>>love, like, and admire. Christie,
>>you are no white woman
>>senator. How dare you try
>>to take down all white
>>woman and their loving friendships
>>with Black woman? You are
>>a pathetic excuse maker. Niambi
>>doesn't dislike you because you
>>are white. It's all about
>>you. Christie, you are not
>>trust worthy. You are selfish.
>>You are insincere. You
>>are a pathological liar.
>>You ain't that bright but
>>think you are a genius.
>>Oh Christie, there are so
>>many reasons not to like
>>you for you.
>>
>>Don't play the race card.
>
>
>Can we make this into a
>petition like document, sign it
>and send it to Christie
>(or at least her email).
> I could not have
>said it better!
>

Thanks What I like about this show is that you can find yourself relating to someone who on the surface seems so different. For instance, I liked so many of the woman this season but favorite was the "least likely". Kim. She made me laugh and truly made me cry. So much to think about with that gal because she was, above all else, honest. With Christie, I can't begin to understand her because she doesn't know herself. The idea of being a model is very telling. Modeling/portraying situations. Not actually living them.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Hey, become a friend on her myspace and than put it under her comments so everyone can see it...LOL (kidding)

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
If I'm not mistaken Christie made that statement in the confessional.I could be wrong.My point is that Chritie says much different things in the confessional than she does in front of the life coaches.I know they all do but I think some of the stuff Christie says is way differnt from how she potrays herself.I hate the way Christie trys to lifecoach.Makes me want to gag.Oh god that voice that oozes sincerity and love.Give me a break Christie you are not that sweet.

mrspicklepants44 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrspicklepants44 Click to send private message to mrspicklepants44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Its been my experience that when people bring up race issues like christie did its because she has nowhere else to turn too and shes grasping at anything she can find. They called Kim the skinny one, etc etc..I think she thinks shes being "cool" when shes just being stupid.

05-12-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
niambi's myspace blog about today's episode:

"Our "intervention" with Mama Iy was good for me. I feel unburdened. I was able to articulate things I'd been thinking and feeling, but not saying for too long. I do think Christie is a self-righteous, judgemental punk. But I am also woman enough to recognize that I can be a cold, bitter b****! I will work on that and hopefully soften the edges. But I tell you one thing, I didnt come in here to be turned into Christie..."

niambi's issue with christie has nothing to ddo w/race and everything to do w/ christie being a self-righteous, judgemental punk.

05-12-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
well, niambi is my favorite cold better beeyotch!!! thanks for posting her myspace comments

05-12-06, 11:35 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Yeah, that myspace blog was informative...thanks ...I do like the way she handled her self...I wished Antonia would take lessons...it would be a big improvement for her...Niambi showed respect, demanded respect and "got" respect....way to go Niambi.....( now, if she could only handle Mr.Situation in that same vein, she'd be alright, but the flesh is weak and that sums up her addiction to him.)

05-13-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
if you recorded the episode, watch the part where iyanla told niambi she was a bitter B. i swear i saw a look of satisfaction on christie's face.

05-19-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"

if you recorded the episode, watch the part where iyanla told niambi she was a bitter B. i swear i saw a look of satisfaction on christie's face.

I did and you're absolutely correct....she was sneering!!!! What a loser.

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
From day one sommer and Christie held back from Niambi,then came Antonia more uneasy breath holding. Two ladies worlds apart(Niambi, Antonia )but both set Christie and sommer on their ear. We are one big happy family until Christie's and sommer's big fat white elephant showed up in the room, and suck out all the oxygen.
You could see it in their eyes when the door was opened. That's why Niambi said "you white girls were geting on my nerves" She needed to take a deep breath.

05-13-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

"...I liked so many of the woman this season but favorite was the "least likely". Kim. She made me laugh and truly made me cry. So much to think about with that gal because she was, above all else, honest. With Christie, I can't begin to understand her because she doesn't know herself."

Standinmytruth I'm glad you said that because it's exactly what I was thinking. Kim may have been a little awkward, but was sincere. Christie is a piece of work to the third degree, though I used to like her.

ETA (and to keep thread on topic): My jaw dropped when Christie nullified Niambi's feelings by saying it was all about race. Dummy. Why couldn't she have focussed on Niambi's strength and intelligence, or any number of reasons for Niambi's response other than race.

And what does Christie have to be compassionate about Niambi for?

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I am just uncomfortable with Christie lumping all white women together in one package. Everyone is different. There are many different cultures out there. So not all white women are going to be the same and the same with black women.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>I am just uncomfortable with Christie
>lumping all white women together
>in one package.

That's for sure! I, for one, am a Caucasian woman who wanted to slap that silly smirk off Christie's face so hard her head spun around, when she said she was the "typical white woman that Niambi sees as oppressing her," that Christie HAS to believe in order for her to maintain her beliefs of self-righteousness and being the 'right' one, and it's "too bad that other woman has such issues." Got news for you Christie, NIAMBI MADE SENSE TO ME!

Oh. and Christie, you are not "average" or "typical" you are "below-average" and Crazy as Cuckoo for Cocoa Pops.

>>not all white women are
>going to be the same
>and the same with black
>women.

True! At the same time, I resent the white women of the world that make it harder to be around other people of color because there words and ignorance make this world a scarier place than it has to be. I'm embarrassed for Christie. She had it backwards. Niambi is the intelligent, strong, athletic black woman that TRIGGERS CHRISTIE! I don't mean triggers her in the way Iyanla meant it, either.

Hey Christie, jealous much?

What would Christie have had to say to Niambi if she was white?
"I resent you because I wish I looked more like you?"
(yeah right.)
More like, "I trigger Niambi because she admires my ability to dump Justin, and she's still with Situation Man."
(or something so loaded with finger pointing at NIAMBI.)

Christie--Get thee to a psychotherapist. You need a heavy dose of reality check, and not "Reality TV." you're nothing short of embarrassing. Shame.on.you!

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowhat Click to send private message to sowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
People who thinks like Christie believe they are innocent so they chalk it up to jealousy or whatever thety think the other person has a problem with. I don't even think Niambi would have been angry if Christie hadn't confronted her about giving more support a few days back. Let's see how she handles the 5k when the whip comes down. We all know she will be all snively and whiney "Waa I need support!". Can you imagine if Antonia whined and cried for help painting? Christie would waddle into the confessional and criticize Antonia for starting too late and say she's too busy with her 5K.

Another thing.. why can't a hg have a glass of wine or beer at dinner? It's not like they are partying down and getting wild. Surprised Iyanla didn't put Christie to the test before she graduates to see how she handles others drinking. What if she's out and the group at the next table are all drinking, loud and having fun...or if she's at a party. What, is she going to get all pissy and leave? It's called self-control and responsibility! They should test her for drugs, two months previous she was taking 14 per day..it takes years to get over that. Her behavior shows no signs of withdrawl that will creep up. I don't think alcohol was as big a problem as she's portraying, she hates to admit she is/was a pill addict because you know what?? That's her biggest bitche about her mother and the core of her terrible childhood which plays a major role in her victimization. It's not that she's out to be a bitche, but her judgements and her delusional innocence seem to be her downfall. "Oh, it must be because I represent the oppressive white woman... yeah Christie, isn't it time to go to the bathroom to pop another pill?? or two? Cheers!

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Christie sat there looking at Iylanda with that smirk on her face and I wanted to smack her myself. Who died and made Christie GOD.
She gives all white women a bad name and leaves a bad taste in my mouth with her sssumptions about Niambi which are of course completely wrong. Christie has Toadie remaining in the house to support her because she cant walk across the street without help.
She is not a victim she put the booze and drugs into her own mouth and no one forced her. She is so angry with her mother for using drugs and isnt that what she was doing too until she entered the SO house? Didnt she just get out of rehab when she came to the house? I agree I believe the drugs played a bigger role in her life than booze and she doesnt want to face up to it.
Chrisite's judgements are self rightious and superior acting to both Naimbi and Antonia. I would much rather have those two as my friends and support sisters than phoney Christie anyday. She is so Darn worried about her body and her beauty. She needs to be because her body is pathetic and she has no beauty. Pretty is as pretty does.
She is a suck up and is trying to walk in Rhonda's shoes. She is looking for a mother replacement and she thinks its Rhonda. I hate how she acts when Rhonda is around. I feel sorry for Christie because of the way she thinks. She has stinkin thinkin and it is going to be her downfall. She will never stay off drugs and booze until she admits she has faults and is willing to stop with the phoney "I love you" S$$t tell the truth and grow up.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

Christies comment in confessional was TOTALLY inappropriate!It came out of left field-I was SHOCKED that she made that-IMHO-Racist comment about Niambi-It was a ROTTEN thing to say-Im with standinginmytruth on this!!!PEACE AT YA I spelled your name wrong:Its standinmytruth-I need spell check-LOL!

Woo 87 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06
>AT 11:25 PM (EST)

>
>Christies comment in confessional was TOTALLY
>inappropriate!It came out of left
>field-I was SHOCKED that she
>made that-IMHO-Racist comment about Niambi-It
>was a ROTTEN thing to
>say-Im with standinginmytruth on this!!!PEACE
>AT YA
> I
>spelled your name wrong:Its standinmytruth-I
>need spell check-LOL!

I honestly don't believe that Christie's comment was racist. I do believe that it was prejudice. For some odd reason, Christie believes that black women feel that they are "oppressed" by white women. Which is bullcrap. She prejudged Niambi belief about her and tried to simplify it with race. So what Christie really did was, just confirmed Niambi's belief about her being judgemental. Christie needs to think before they speak.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Well, I haven't seen this episode yet but it appears Christie has once again proven herself a stupid hick. I will say I'm amazed they didn't edit out her comment. Rhonda must have been napping during the Christie-edits is all I can think as it appears her girl really blew it.

05-14-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>Well, I haven't seen this episode
>yet but it appears Christie
>has once again proven herself
>a stupid hick. I
>will say I'm amazed they
>didn't edit out her comment.
> Rhonda must have been
>napping during the Christie-edits is
>all I can think as
>it appears her girl really
>blew it.

Yeah, talk about not wanting to buy Rhonda's new book. I would never have a book in my house which celebrates Christie and her views.

KingJames 26 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KingJames Click to send private message to KingJames Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
>LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06
>AT 03:18 PM (EST)

>
>Today Christie said that to Niambi,
>she represents the typical white
>woman that oppressed Niambi. I
>am a Black woman that,
>I'm sure like Niambi, know
>endless white women who I
>love, like, and admire. Christie,
>you are no white woman
>senator. How dare you try
>to take down all white
>woman and their loving friendships
>with Black woman?
Well said! Thank YOU!!!!!!

05-15-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I think Christie needs to get a dictionary and look up the words - cliche - and stereotype, since she doesn't seem to be able to think beyond them.

And what is with Christie and the capes? (Does she think all white women wear capes?)

carolynl 83 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolynl Click to send private message to carolynl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Well I always knew that Christie was not that bright by the few glimpses that they showed us of her email messages and the many spelling errors they contained. Also, she was constantly complaining of how Jodi tries to take over, but she sat back and waited for Jodi to spoon feed her ideas of how to help with her 5K. She was acting like she could not come up with any original ideas herself. She then have the nerve to act like Niambi is so clueless and she is so enlightened "standing in her truth." With her "Typical White Woman" comments illustrated was that she was merely "standing in her ignorance".

Lastly, I don't think that the capes have anything to do with her race. I think that she wears them to attempt to disquise her body shape or what she percieves as flaws. That basically goes back to her negative body image issues that she is trying to snow us into believing that she is coming to terms with. I bet if someone wrote her a blank check for plastic surgery she would wear her plastic surgeon out with trying to achieve the perfect body. I suggest she start or those hips and thighs.

05-15-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
maybe it's her modified version of a hood.

05-15-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woo Click to send private message to Woo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Or Christie cape wearing could mean she's cold. **shrug**

05-15-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

or she wishes she was Batgirl or Dracula *shrug*

05-15-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Wow

05-23-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
Christie was so condescending to Niambi during the graduation speech today. Does she really think that because she graduated before Niambi that she is automatically qualified to give Niambi advice. Recall, Niambi was in the house a minor fraction of the time that Christie was. Anyway you slice it, Christie does not need to be bragging. If she weren't in Rhonda's book she probably wouldn't have received her pitty shotgun graduation.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I think Antonia's graduation really "zinged" Christie. As a viewer I saw a night and day difference between the two. Antonia's graduation felt "light" and fun. To me the exchanges were very heart felt especially between Niambi and Antonia. Antonia's graduation just seemed more intimate and of the heart,
I didn't feel any of that with Christie's graduation. I just felt it was a "whatever". I didn't feel any warmth or deep sincerity, but that's me. I'm sure a lot of this had to do with how I feel about the individuals tho'.

I guess Christie just had to PROJECT herself onto Niambi one last time...smh. She just had to go there. IMO Christie's really unhealthy.

soccergrl 11 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soccergrl Click to send private message to soccergrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
I think everyone there realized it was the Christie/Rhonda show...period.

It's really difficult to be sincere when you just don't have a clue how to be - and that's Christie's problem. She has been spouting babble for so long, she actually has convinced herself that she is right there alongside Rhonda and IY...in the advice and mentor departments...

She just had to get one last dig into Niambi - and Niambi knew it (as well as Antonia...if you watched her face)...pretty lame and extremely immature. BUT, look who we're dealing w/here folks...a delusional, egotistical, sad little woman that was duped into thinking she has it all together and she doesn't have a clue....or COMPASSION or she certainly wouldn't have treated the HG's in the manner she did (or rip them behind their backs which she did to most of them...especially Kim and Niambi)

05-23-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Christie the "Typical White Woman" WTF?"
"I guess Christie just had to PROJECT herself onto Niambi one last time...smh. She just had to go there. IMO Christie's really unhealthy."

Yeah - Christie just doesn't seem to understand there's no reason for her to feel sorry for Niambi, perhaps it's the other way around.

And why the heck would Niambi ever want to find Christie "waiting" for her. What would she possibly offer her. So patronizing Christie... you can't stand the fact that maybe you're not likeable.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •