The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia's wild woman hair"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antonia's wild woman hair"
When Antonia gets up from a nap, her hair is wild. Sometimes at group, she looks like she just rolled out of bed. If I were her room mate, I would put little tiny plastic colorful barrettes all over her head when she was asleep.
She acts like she's still in collage. I'm not taking a class before 10:00 am. Got to love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You remind me of my youth. Big mouth and all. Becoming an adult is no small task.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antonia's wild woman hair EMTBGRL 05-11-06 1
   RE: Antonia's wild woman hair Juliejo 05-11-06 2
   RE: Antonia's wild woman hair daylily 05-11-06 5
       RE: Antonia's wild woman hair EMTBGRL 05-12-06 6
 RE: Antonia's wild woman hair techstyle 05-11-06 3
   RE: Antonia's wild woman hair Zoey 05-11-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antonia's wild woman hair"
> When Antonia gets up from
>a nap, her hair is
>wild.

Yeah. Too pretty to ride the bus, but not too pretty to look like Don King impersonator on television. (huh??)

> She acts like she's still
>in college.

College? High school.

I'm not taking
>a class before 10:00 am.

Oh! Me neither! Nor am I lifting one pinkie finger before noon. A girl needs her beauty sleep, you know! ;) ha ha ha!! yeah, ..I wish.

>Got to love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>You remind me of my
>youth. Big mouth and all.

I got placed into ROTC for mouthing off to a teacher one day (who, I still believe to this day, deserved it) --I was not usually "mouthy." Can you IMAGINE Antonia in a uniform that isn't followed with "Would you like Fries with that?"

>Becoming an adult is no
>small task.

It's easy for people to choose to be a child. Definition of "adult:"

A child tries to act like an adult.
An adult simply is an adult, and there is no acting involved.

Antonia has a long way to go before she isn't ACTING all grown up anymore. (operative word: Acting.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antonia's wild woman hair"
That is what being spoiled is like. She has not got a clue. She feels the world owes her. She is 24 going on 12. She needs to grow up in the worst way. But she does have a BIG mouth and she is funny.

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-11-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Antonia's wild woman hair"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

Hay, EMTBGRL I hear what you are saying. I see myself in Antonia. Life is going to kick her in the backside many,many,many times before she sits down and shuts-up. She is hard headed and it will take years to understand what we know to be true. When you see someone going down a path, you yourself traveled the pitfalls hit very close to home. Should I laugh or cry for her. I don't want to cry for myself. I'm very proud of what my life has become. Daylily

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antonia's wild woman hair"
>Hay, EMTBGRL

Hey!

When you see someone
>going down a path, you
>yourself traveled the pitfalls hit
>very close to home.

That's for gosh-darned sure!

Should I laugh or cry for
>her. I don't want to
>cry for myself. I'm very
>proud of what my life
>has become. Daylily

:::hugs:::

Glad to hear it!

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antonia's wild woman hair"
Hair issues bother me in general. I love Antonia's hair and the only time I was impressed with her is when she let her hair be free.I am always trying to tame mine in order to "fit in a little better, but sometimes you just gotta let it go. It is her untamed mouth that is the huge distraction.JMO I think her hair is beautiful, naturally, so thats one place she doesn't have to spend alot of money.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-11-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Antonia's wild woman hair"
I loved the conversation when Antonia answered the door, revealing her "free look" to Iyanla for the first time.

(Paraphrasing)

IV: "Girl, what's up with that hair?"

Ant: "This is my free look."

IV: "Free from what, a comb?" <sarcastic and seemingly disgusted>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •