The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Does anyone know what Niambi's email said that she sent to Mr. Situation. I wonder why the phone call was cut off. Did he hang up on her or did the SO cast hault the call?
Sure would like to know.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. phlinky 05-09-06 1
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Twinkles 05-09-06 2
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. sweet cheeks 05-09-06 4
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. GrammaT 05-10-06 15
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. cowscomehome 05-09-06 3
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. sweet cheeks 05-09-06 5
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. EMTBGRL 05-09-06 6
       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. pmfmpls 05-09-06 10
           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Incognito 05-10-06 14
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. EMTBGRL 05-09-06 9
       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Cleverone 05-10-06 11
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. eire_heart74 05-09-06 7
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Redbud 05-10-06 33
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. AmazonBlue 05-09-06 8
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Ms_Nikai25 05-10-06 12
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Cleverone 05-10-06 13
       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. NicNac 05-10-06 16
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. sowatcher333 05-10-06 17
       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Juliejo 05-10-06 19
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. beckettrep 05-10-06 18
       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Ms_Nikai25 05-10-06 20
           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. annie828 05-10-06 23
           Actually... Bebo 05-10-06 31
       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. 26mitogo 05-10-06 21
           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Just The Facts 05-10-06 22
               RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. NicNac 05-10-06 24
                   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. cronemoon 05-10-06 25
                   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Just The Facts 05-10-06 26
                       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. NicNac 05-10-06 27
                           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. staceeturner 05-10-06 28
                           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. SeasonedRefinement 05-10-06 29
                               RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. standinmytruth 05-10-06 30
                                   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Juliejo 05-10-06 32
                                       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. mirage3033 05-11-06 34
                                           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. tac_2 05-11-06 35
                                               RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. SeasonedRefinement 05-11-06 36
                                                   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. tac_2 05-11-06 37
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. sharnina 05-14-06 38
 2nd Installment of SM's rely sharnina 05-14-06 39
 3rd and final Situation Man respons... sharnina 05-14-06 40
   RE: 3rd and final Situation Man res... EMTBGRL 05-14-06 41
   For the record... mysticwolf 05-14-06 42
       RE: For the record... Shazbot 05-15-06 43
   RE: 3rd and final Situation Man res... Shazbot 05-15-06 44
 RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. BimBo 05-15-06 45
   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. EMTBGRL 05-15-06 46
       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. sharnina 05-15-06 47
           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. Juliejo 05-15-06 48
               RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. sharnina 05-15-06 49
           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. EMTBGRL 05-15-06 50
               RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. sharnina 05-15-06 51
                   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. beckettrep 05-16-06 52
                       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. BimBo 05-16-06 53
                           RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. EMTBGRL 05-16-06 54
                       RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. EMTBGRL 05-16-06 56
                   RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S. EMTBGRL 05-16-06 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Why would it be ok for her to email Mr Situation when Lisa was not really allowed to email Mr Internet? Both men are toxic.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
He sounded like he didn't want to talk to her. He never really engaged in the conversation. I've had those pitiful conversations. The other person really doesn't want to be involved but knows it will get ridiculously dramatic if they hang up, so option 3, just set the phone down until the caller just gets frustrated and hangs up on her own.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
You know something Twinkles . I seen that in my ownself years
ago. I think about how many stupid dumb things I put up with from a sorry a__ man.
He is trying to throw her a hint and she is not catching it.

I hope she will get herself right. And stop drawing these toxic
men.

I think back on my life and I think Lord Child was you aaa Duh !
Dumb A __

GrammaT 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GrammaT Click to send private message to GrammaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Nah! You're reading too much into the disconnected call - Mr. Situation Man was using a Motorola cell phone! I used to have one and it acted EXACTLY like that - I'd be talking away and suddenly realize that there was no longer anyone at the other end - it would drop calls with no warning and there would just be complete silence - no static, no nothing, just silence.

cowscomehome 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
I have a feeling that the real girlfriend was in the room or with him and that's why he tossed her under the bus and hung up on her. She should really feel embarrassed. I was for her. She has completely lost all humility for this man. How sad.
I feel for her, I've been there myself. I was a puppy getting kicked in the face. UGH>

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Hey Cows I think a lot of women have been in that same
situation.
How we women take and take from a no good man.
They are really not worth our time, but we all take it.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>I have a feeling that the
>real girlfriend was in the
>room or with him and
>that's why he tossed her
>under the bus and hung
>up on her.

I bet money that she called when MRS. Situation came home (she might as well be MRS. they live together) and MRS. Situation yanked the phone out of the wall! If she did? She did both Niambi AND herself a favor. Now, if only the two women would let him sleep on the front lawn. Isn't that where a dog should sleep?..

She
>should really feel embarrassed.
>I was for her.

I was, too. Been there. Done that. Never ever looking back. I hope Niambi loves herself enough to get there, too.

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Yeah, I agree. I felt like he wasn't alone, even though he said it was fine to talk. And his lame excuse!! "I've been busy"!??!!!
What a crock...he doesn't want her as a friend, GF, or whatever. She's a receptacle.

Poor thing. WAKE UP!!

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-10-06, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
pmfmpls wrote:
>Yeah, I agree. I felt
>like he wasn't alone, even
>though he said it was
>fine to talk. And
>his lame excuse!! "I've
>been busy"!??!!!
>What a crock...he doesn't want her
>as a friend, GF, or
>whatever. She's a receptacle.
>
>Poor thing. WAKE UP!!

Don't remember where I read it. I'll figure it out tomorrow. It's late and I'm very tired. H.o.w.e.v.e.r!!! In the So Cal market, there were no more than a dozen (if that) words from Mr Sitcheatchin. I read a word-for-word translation of the phone convo somewhere. Edited differently for different markets? Why did Niambi stop posting her "television time" blog on myspace? Odd.
Incognito

05-09-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>I have a feeling that the
>real girlfriend was in the
>room or with him and
>that's why he tossed her
>under the bus and hung
>up on her.

My BF's comment during this moment on the show? He said, The man is thinking, "Girl, I want to BANG you, not TALK to you."

Maybe Mr. Situation hung up on Niambi, thinking that was the only way she would 'get' the fact he wasn't interested in 'conversation.' She didn't get it in the beginning. He wasn't very talkative, that's for sure. Mr. Situation was 'talking' to her as if they'd broken up and he didn't know why she was STILL calling. (Neither do I. It's self-abuse at this point.)

Niambi, grieve and move on.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-10-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Maybe Mr. Situation hung up on Niambi, thinking that was the only way she would 'get' the fact he wasn't interested in 'conversation.' She didn't get it in the beginning. He wasn't very talkative, that's for sure. Mr. Situation was 'talking' to her as if they'd broken up and he didn't know why she was STILL calling. (Neither do I. It's self-abuse at this point.)

Niambi, grieve and move on.

I totally agree....he hung up because she won't take the hint....this man has "dumped her"and she's doing the pursuing now...I could tell in group that she's going to arch her back like an "alley-cat" at the thought of anyone telling her that she can't contact him.

I don't know what it is about Mr. Situation (except the fact that he's either not man enough to end it with her or he's keeping his options open for future bootie calls because that's what she's relegated herself to), but I'm sensing that Niambi will still accept any crumbs he throws her way...she's pitiful. I was embarrassed for her as well...I hope she views that episode for what it is --- "the truth"...he's wiped his feet on her and she's begging for more....don't embarass yourself any more...I agree it's time to move on...let him go, he's not worth holding onto.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Whoever pulled the plud did a mission of mercy! That phone call was absolutely painful to watch. It was so clear she was so desperate for any scrap of attention he would give her. Just the part where we watch her just sit by the phone staring at it wondering if she should call was hard to take.

Oh I hope she sees that are sees just how bad it looked. Maybe it will be the wake call she needs

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
I feel sorry for Niambi that she isn't strong enough to let this punishing relationship go. Unfortunately I bet it's a scenario that is played out every day somewhere across this country. To me Niambi appears to be depressed. I'm not an MD, so that's not a clinical diagnosis, just an impression.

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
It sounded like he dozed off....

...watching the show.

Ms_Nikai25 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms_Nikai25 Click to send private message to Ms_Nikai25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Hi! I have a lot of mixed feelings from different posters about leaving messages on this board. Some people don't believe that I am really the former girlfriend of Mr. Situation Man (I don't blame you), while others think that I am only trying to start drama. I'll be honest with you. At first, when I signed on to post, I did want to tell you all about Ms. Niambi, but I thought better of it. Watching the show, I realize that she beats herself up enough. (And I've also read other viewers posts and realized that I REALLY didn't need to add anymore. OUCH!)I know some people may think it kind of sick that I'm watching the show, but it has actually brought more clarity to me, than hurt. I used to really dislike Niambi (still not too fond of her, to be truthful with you), but now I just feel sorry for her more than anything else. And watching the show has actually made me stronger. It's made me realize that I too, was making a fool of myself and was in love with a man, who didn't even love himself. And it makes me wonder how could a man do this to two women who deserve so much better? Yes, in my eyes Niambi is "the other woman", but she, like me, deserves better than what we've been given by this man. And that is the bottom line.

Now about the show: This show was shot back in Dec/Jan (as you may or may not know) and Mr. Situation Man and I weren't together at that time. I was actually out of town visiting my family, but I was still talking to Mr. Situation Man daily. He was trying to get back together with me and thought that if he told me about everytime Niambi called that it would make me trust him. So, I actually knew about Niambi's calls and e-mail. Why he hung up on her or was disconnected, is beyond me...I was just a shocked as you guys! As I stated earlier, I was out of town so it wasn't because of me. For all I know, it could have been someone else that was there. (I wouldn't be surprised.)

But, I honestly feel like this show is a blessing in disguise (as weird as that may sound), because it's showing me the woman (Niambi) that I will become if I don't make the necessary changes in my life. And like I stated earlier, I feel myself becoming stronger everyday. Mr. Situation Man (true to form), has tried to come back with the "I love you's" and the long face, and I have totally brushed him aside, as I should have done so a very long time ago. But, that's O.K. No time wasted. A necessary life experience. A lesson taught. A message sent. That's how I look at this whole "situation". So, this post may get negative comments (as my other posts did), but this is actually therapeutic for me. Sharing my thoughts and feelings. And, to the other posts that gave me positive feedback, thank you for your kind words. This will be my last post...

-Nikai

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."

Hi...I don't know if you're who you say you are, but if you are the woman he was living with and it true that you've desolved your realtionship with him, then good for you , at least you've gotten the message Mr. Situation was conveying to you both...that he could take your love and trust in him and trample all over you .

I hope Niambi will succomb to the fact that he's no good for her before she gets spurned deeper that she already has.

Say strong because by leaving him you opened the door for a good man to enter. Good Luck!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Nikai-
For some reason, I truly believe that you are who you say you are. And I say "Good for you!" for realizing that you deserve much better than this from the man in your life. Many, many women have been in your situation and unfortunately, not all of us learn so quickly. Good luck to you on a bright and happy future.

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Nikai - You sound like you've seen the light with this user. Good for you. He's definitely using both of you, and it's great you recognize that. Thanks for your honesty that you intially came to the board to dish on Nyambi, but saw yourself in her - that you're both being used.

Anyway, think of it as getting your own dose of help by seeing the bad situation all three of you were in - and just think: You don't have to do any crazy exercises like rolling in the mud or getting tied up with string like the other housemates - LOL!

Good luck to you, and if he calls again, tell him to piss off.

05-10-06, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Nikai, if you are who you say you are, I say Good for you too. You did the right thing, and keep up the good work. Now a good man can come into your life. One who will appreciate and love you.
We have all know a player sometime in ours lives and made fools of ourselves over them but we usually wake up from the nightmare and catch on and move on. I wish you nothing but happiness and peace and I hope and pray Niambi sees the light soon too. I really like her and I am a FAN.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>Hi! I have a lot of
>mixed feelings from different posters
>about leaving messages on this
>board. Some people don't believe
>that I am really the
>former girlfriend of Mr. Situation
>Man (I don't blame you),
>while others think that I
>am only trying to start
>drama. I'll be honest with
>you. At first, when I
>signed on to post, I
>did want to tell you
>all about Ms. Niambi, but
>I thought better of it.
>Watching the show, I realize
>that she beats herself up
>enough. (And I've also read
>other viewers posts and realized
>that I REALLY didn't need
>to add anymore. OUCH!)I know
>some people may think it
>kind of sick that I'm
>watching the show, but it
>has actually brought more clarity
>to me, than hurt. I
>used to really dislike Niambi
>(still not too fond of
>her, to be truthful with
>you), but now I just
>feel sorry for her more
>than anything else. And watching
>the show has actually made
>me stronger. It's made me
>realize that I too, was
>making a fool of myself
>and was in love with
>a man, who didn't even
>love himself. And it makes
>me wonder how could a
>man do this to two
>women who deserve so much
>better? Yes, in my eyes
>Niambi is "the other woman",
>but she, like me, deserves
>better than what we've been
>given by this man. And
>that is the bottom line.
>
>
>Now about the show: This show
>was shot back in Dec/Jan
>(as you may or may
>not know) and Mr. Situation
>Man and I weren't together
>at that time. I was
>actually out of town visiting
>my family, but I was
>still talking to Mr. Situation
>Man daily. He was trying
>to get back together with
>me and thought that if
>he told me about everytime
>Niambi called that it would
>make me trust him. So,
>I actually knew about Niambi's
>calls and e-mail. Why he
>hung up on her or
>was disconnected, is beyond me...I
>was just a shocked as
>you guys! As I stated
>earlier, I was out of
>town so it wasn't because
>of me. For all I
>know, it could have been
>someone else that was there.
>(I wouldn't be surprised.)
>
>But, I honestly feel like this
>show is a blessing in
>disguise (as weird as that
>may sound), because it's showing
>me the woman (Niambi) that
>I will become if I
>don't make the necessary changes
>in my life. And like
>I stated earlier, I feel
>myself becoming stronger everyday. Mr.
>Situation Man (true to form),
>has tried to come back
>with the "I love you's"
>and the long face, and
>I have totally brushed him
>aside, as I should have
>done so a very long
>time ago. But, that's O.K.
>No time wasted. A necessary
>life experience. A lesson taught.
>A message sent. That's how
>I look at this whole
>"situation". So, this post may
>get negative comments (as my
>other posts did), but this
>is actually therapeutic for me.
>Sharing my thoughts and feelings.
>And, to the other posts
>that gave me positive feedback,
>thank you for your kind
>words. This will be my
>last post...
>
>-Nikai

If you are who you say you are then who was the poster using the name MissSituationMan (or something very similar to that)? If that was also you then how come you're using another name now?

Ms_Nikai25 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ms_Nikai25 Click to send private message to Ms_Nikai25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Beckettrep,
I had to make a new account becuause my other username account (Miss_Situation_Man) was deleted. I guess that I was banned from the message board forum because everyone thought that I was gonna spill the beans about something! So that's why I have a new username.

-Nikai

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>Beckettrep,
>
>
>I had to make a
>new account becuause my other
>username account (Miss_Situation_Man) was deleted.
>I guess that I was
>banned from the message board
>forum because everyone thought that
>I was gonna spill the
>beans about something! So that's
>why I have a new
>username.
>
>-Nikai

It is okay now, because "SPOILERS" has been updated....The last weekof SO is posted. So PLEASE go and spill spill spill......!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Actually..."
We like for people to dish here...as long as they do so within our community guidelines. The only reason we ban people is if they don't follow the guidelines.

But then again, if you'd read our FAQ, you'd know that. The FAQ also explains why this ID is going to be terminated.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
beckettrep: >>"If you are who you say you are then who was the poster using the name MissSituationMan (or something very similar to that)? If that was also you then how come you're using another name now?"<<

I was wondering the same thing about the name change.

To Nikai I say ... I hope you are who you say you are. If so, you sound like you got the lesson you, Niambi, and a whole lot of girls, women, & I'm sure men need to get. If everyone quit allowing players like LowLifeSituationDog into their lives, they would never be able to continue playing their games and destroying a lot of precious hearts along the way. (I refuse to use the term "man" in reference to "Situation" ... he doesn't deserve it, hasn't earned it!) The only reason users like him ever continue is because someone buys their game. Not saying I've never done it ... we probably all have cared about someone not good for us at some point in our lives. Thankfully I learned at an early age that I'd rather be alone than be emotionally beat up.

My daughter got out of a bad relationship about a year ago. We were thankful. But I found out later, after a few months she went back to him for a time. I recently asked her why she went back and what made her able to leave for good. She said she went back because she just didn't know what to do about the hurt & lonliness. She'd never experienced anything like it (she began dating him within 2 weeks of moving away from home to a college out of state where she didn't know anyone before arriving.) She dated him for 2 years and she had few other friends since all their friends were those he'd had before she showed up in his life. He also kept her very isolated. She didn't know how to start over on her own since she'd spent her first years away from home with him in her life. She knew he was bad for her when she went back with him but had never known lonliness or what to do about it. She found her way and has found out she CAN survive lonliness, feeling like cr@p, and the hurt involved in it all and says she now knows what she would need to do if/when it happens again.

I hope you know the hurt DOES get better and you will survive. And when the sun shines again, you'll realize just how cloudy it was the entire time you were involved with someone who only cares about his needs ... not yours. We all know his kind. They can say just the right things, make you feel what you long to feel, promise you the world you long to live, show you they can be the man you've always dreamed of .... until you give in. Then they become the user, taker, selfish, uncaring player they really are. They've learned what women love, what they dream of and can play the "role" but can't live the life. When they come crawling back and reignite the feelings & the dreams ... remember THAT IS THE ROLE ... that isn't the person they are! I asked my daughter what she'd tell others going thru that hurt. She said ... never forget their true character -- it will tell you who is most important in his life (himself) ... then GET BUSY ... work out at a gym he doesn't know about, run, take dance classes, martial arts, a new sport, anything physical ... and volunteer. It gets you outside your own pain and makes you see how great your life really is. Do both around people similar in age. Make a bunch of new friends, especially while volunteering - they are usually more giving people less interested in their appearance and that they are seen at the right places by the right people. There are "takers" everywhere but if you've really learned from this experience, you can spot them a mile away. You'll always know to R-U-N. They play a great game but in the end they, and those closely connected, will always loose.

And last ... before dating anyone, ask yourself ... if I had a teenage daughter, would I be comfortable with her dating a guy like this?

Good luck .... I hope you are who you say you are because it sounds like you got the message and are too smart to ever let anyone destroy your heart like that again. There really are guys out there that couldn't stand breaking your heart.

Just The Facts 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20The%20Facts Click to send private message to Just%20The%20Facts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Nakai isn't exactly telling the whole story. Sure she's telling her version because she's bent, burned, and hurt but she isn't quite telling everything.

05-10-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Just the Facts said:
"Nakai isn't exactly telling the whole story. Sure she's telling her version because she's bent, burned, and hurt but she isn't quite telling everything."

How would you know she is not telling everything? Are you also part of this Situation_Man tangle?

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
when will Niambi realize she does not need a sperm doner
to validate her own self worth...

she can not change anyone ...
only herself..

there is no respect in being the "other woman" its insulting to all women..

Block the Email
Block the phone number

go out Niambi.. work out, meet other women ( say those who survived breast cancer or strokes,or even meet with women
vets ..
bet they could show you how to get some backbone..and inner strength..

talk to some stay at home moms.. single moms.. widows,,
who are your mentors.. a womanizer or women of inner strength..

learn from those around you and enrich your life
grow that soul..move on...

I wish you well...
you need a lot of inner growth to survive what
you alone have stepped into up to your knees
in muck and mire..

Just The Facts 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Just%20The%20Facts Click to send private message to Just%20The%20Facts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
How would you know she is not telling everything? Are you also part of this Situation_Man tangle?

I'm looking from the outside in, in answering your question. maybe you can answer some of my own. It's evident her posts are biased. If you've read them all, it's pretty obvious. All the "praising" that people have given her seem to be a bit clueless. In my opinion, if a woman is strong in a situation like this, she doesn't feel the need to keep coming back validating herself and reporting what the other woman is doing or has done. That makes no sense. Why do this? To feel better about yourself? Who is she trying to convince that she's stronger? The message board readers or herself?

Maybe Nakai should've been on this show instead. Just a thought. A good one, but a thought nontheless.

05-10-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Personally, the word "biased" isn't one that entered my mind while reading Nakais posts. She admitted that both she and Niambi are messed up women and need to learn to see their own self value so that others will treat them the way they deserve to be treated. And you're right - Nakai probably should have come on the show right along with Niambi.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
I read through all of the posts and I did not see one that, suggests maybe someone in the house disconnected the phone? maybe with orders to do so from Iyanla? just a thought?

short&sassy

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Ok, guys. This was a tough one. Partial screen shots made it very hard to piece together. Plus, I think Niambi reworked some of it, so today's and yesterday's text looked different. So, I made the best effort I could with this one.

Hope it makes sense:

___________addicted to you. Addicted to this entanglement. The last couple of weeks have____________continued to grow. There are times when I think the regret will never_____________.

_____________know who I am. How I am. But you have taught me, to receive love, I must freely give love. I must be the love I would be giving myself. I've let my life get away from me, in part because__________stagnant. I've been angry with you because I accepted less than I deserve and because I was too afraid to simply____________.

I've been sabotaging myself because I've been afraid. Afraid to succeed, afraid to fail. Until today. When the world sees me, they will also see you. You are a part of me. Even though I've been obsessing over______________and the ugly. Thank you for your time and sharing a part of your life with me____________So thank you for sharing of part of your love____________the truth about what I want___________establish clear boundaries, and take responsibilities for my actions. I must______________.

I guess it's a "Dear John"--I mean "Dear Situation Man--letter." There is an awful lot of gratitude in this letter. Niambi will probably reread this after a few months away from him, when her head is clear, and she'll realize how soft she was.

I think this whole thing is so incredibly sad. This woman could have her pick of men.

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."

>___________addicted to you. Addicted to
>this entanglement. The last
>couple of weeks have____________continued to
>grow. There are times
>when I think the regret
>will never_____________.
>
>_____________know who I am. How
>I am. But you
>have taught me, to receive
>love, I must freely give
>love. I must be
>the love I would be
>giving myself. I've let
>my life get away from
>me, in part because__________stagnant.
>I've been angry with you
>because I accepted less than
>I deserve and because I
>was too afraid to simply____________.
>
>
>I've been sabotaging myself because I've
>been afraid. Afraid to
>succeed, afraid to fail.
>Until today. When the
>world sees me, they will
>also see you. You
>are a part of me.
> Even though I've been
>obsessing over______________and the ugly.
>Thank you for your time
>and sharing a part of
>your life with me____________So thank
>you for sharing of part
>of your love____________the truth about
>what I want___________establish clear boundaries,
>and take responsibilities for my
>actions. I must______________.

>
>
>I guess it's a "Dear John"--I
>mean "Dear Situation Man--letter."
>There is an awful lot
>of gratitude in this letter.
> Niambi will probably reread
>this after a few months
>away from him, when her
>head is clear, and she'll
>realize how soft she was.

>
>*******************************************

I did catch Mr. Situation Man's response:

"Hey Niambi,

I'M JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!"

05-10-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Thank you SeasonedR. I appreciate your effort.
Peace

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
I hope the LC and Dr Stan can convince her that sit man is not the real problem. She is lonely and needy and if she does not fix all that she will fall for another player. You really called it 26mitogo when you said this man knows what women want and knows what to say. problem is it is all words. watch the action not the words. damn I hate this. I can remember coming up with all the flowery and deep deep reasons i loved a certain individual and witing long missives of why it cannot work or how it could. thanking him because he showed me how to love. oh vomit. as if my words had any impact. as if he even cares. he probably likes her when she doesn't analyze so much. I read somewhere else that SOH plays a recording that this phone call is being taped. seems like he was starting to talk and then went silent, prolly listening to the message and he just hung up.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Speaking here to Niambi's most recent email, today:

Iyanla has some kinda' nerve speaking for Niambi in that email.

"blah, blah, blah, now HIT SEND, Niambi!!!"

LOL

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
I wonder what would happen if Niambi just said "NO" to Iyanla????????

"No...I don't want to smothered in a hug"
"No...I don't need a spiritual mother"
"No...I'm not signing my name to your e-mail"
"No...I'm not beating up my photo with a baseball bat"
"No...I haven't been playing in traffic my whole life"
"No...you're wrong"

And the one that might get Niambi kicked out of the house,

"No...I haven't read your books" LOL

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>I wonder what would happen if
>Niambi just said "NO" to
>Iyanla????????
>
>"No...I don't want to smothered in
>a hug"
>"No...I don't need a spiritual mother"
>
>"No...I'm not signing my name to
>your e-mail"
>"No...I'm not beating up my photo
>with a baseball bat"
>"No...I haven't been playing in traffic
>my whole life"
>"No...you're wrong"
>
>And the one that might get
>Niambi kicked out of the
>house,
>
>"No...I haven't read your books" LOL
>
>
>*******************************************

I was thinking just a loud in-your-face "NO!"
But, SR, I like your no's much better. LOL

(my fav: "No...I haven't read your books" )

Seriously, I laughed my head off today, wish I'd taped it.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Here is what Niambi says was in the email (from her myspace blog)-

"This correspondence will not be easy to compose, but it is very necessary & long overdue! This entanglement has held many lessons for me. I'm learning that I'm a love addict. Addicted to you. Addicted to this situation. the last couple weeks have definitely been withdrawal. I've been struggling with the longing and yearning for you. I miss you ardently... It saddens me that the chasm between us has continued to grow. There are times when I think the regret will never subside. Although I know the morning will soon come, the night is cold and lonely without you. I truly owe you an apology. I apologize for withholding the best part of me. It's unfortunate for both of us that you dont really know who I am. How I am. But you have taught me, to receive love, I must freely give love. I must be the love I want. I will embrace vulnerability and surrender my fears the next time intimacy is available to me. I apologize for looking to you for that which I can and should be giving myself. I've let my life get away from me because I've been so pre-occupied, focused on, and entangled with you. And a part of me has been holding you responsible for me being so stagnant. I've been angry with you for accepting less than I deserve and because I've been too afraid to simply ask for what I want! Well no more! Living a big life is my birthright. I can not, not shine! It's my destiny. I've been sabotoging myself because I've been afraid. Afraid to succeed, afraid to fail, afraid to look stupid. Until today. So although I know our time together was hurtful, venomous, and has finally come to an end, I want to thank you. Thank you for your contribution to my life's tapestry. I will take the memories and lessons with me. When people see me, they will also see you, because you are a part of me. I'm grateful for it all. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Thank you for your time and sharing a part of your life with me. Sharing a part of your love with me. Thanks for helping me to realize that I am special and loveable. To remember to recognize my abilities and greatness. To ask for what I want, establish clear boundaries, and take responsibility for my actions. I must also mind my mouth and stand up for myself. I'm free to live and love without withholding. I am a mountain of a woman and I am proud of my yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Even though I've been obsessing over the details, you are a beautiful man, a wonderful father, and a bright light in this world."

Here is HIS response according to Niambi;(1st installment)

"Hey Sweetcheeks, Well I've been thinking long and hard about the latest events and I've come up with a few thoughts of my own I want to share with you. First of them being that I am truly sorry for hurting you. The last time we spoke wasnt something I was at all prepared for, b/c I didnt think it would be. Nor did I want it to be. We were actually heading down a path of good feelings and true friendship building, but, as usual, I screwed up! The strangest thing is, I actually felt guilty. Therefore, I had to discuss with you what I had done, because I knew you deserved at least that much, as well as my respect. I hadnt felt that way before (guilty and like confessing) with you or her. Yes, I'm a late bloomer, but I shouldnt let the past interfere with what's right in front of me. I've done that to the both of you and it wasnt fair to anyone, including myself. Again, I'm sorry and deeply regretful."

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-14-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "2nd Installment of SM's rely"
"The morning you left, I was pretty upset. You were telling me good-bye! How did you expect me to feel ... happy? Well, I wasnt. In reflection, I hate where we are right now! I want it to be different. I really do. You said to me in one discussion that you thought you were the kind of woman I wanted. That statement couldnt have been more accurate. Truth is, that hit me harder than an uppercut from Tyson in his prime! Seriously, you floored me and I couldnt get up. Thats why I've been afraid of you. Sheeeeit, someone like you could do the most damage to this fragile ##### heart of mine. I had been protecting myself from you when I should have just opened my arms. It was in the last few weeks before you left that I was becoming more open to that idea. I realized that we were smiling more and enjoying one anothers company. You have no idea how happy I was. It felt good to not let my fears continue to keep me from getting close and I dont want to do that to you anymore. I dont want to hurt you anymore. I certainly dont want you to feel unappreciated, anymore!"

05-14-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
40. "3rd and final Situation Man response"
I want to get to know the real Niambi. The things you love to do, all of the people in your life, and to share in your dreams and aspirations. Hell, your dog already likes me and Mystic loves you! I cant erase the past, but I'm damn sure willing to replace those bad memories with fresh new ones you'll cherish. I'll be so open and honest that you wont be able to stand it ... if that's possible. You'll wonder, "Who the f*ck is this - and where has he been? Then you'll realize it's that fool you've been wanting to know that was being too much of a ##### to show you. Well, I'm tired of being a little ##### and want to be that man. That man you still desire, that man you still want, that man that takes your breath away with one kiss, that man that makes your heart smile, that man you love! I aint scurred no mo'! (Yeah, that was country) I dont want us to end Niambi. I'm crazy about you and also miss you ardently. I would love to start fresh if that's possible, but trust I am serious. This is not a game and there will be no 3some activity going on. It's all about you. I'm putting it out on the line, like I should have done before, but sometimes it takes a couple bricks slapped upside my head before I see clearly. I've created this mess and now I want to create something wholesome, with you.

With all my heart,
LBJ

05-14-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
41. "RE: 3rd and final Situation Man response"
>I want to get to know
>the real Niambi. The things
>you love to do, all
>of the people in your
>life, and to share in
>your dreams and aspirations. Hell,
>your dog already likes me
>and Mystic loves you! I
>cant erase the past, but
>I'm damn sure willing to
>replace those bad memories with
>fresh new ones you'll cherish.
>I'll be so open and
>honest that you wont be
>able to stand it ...
>if that's possible. You'll wonder,
>"Who the f*ck is this
>- and where has he
>been? Then you'll realize it's
>that fool you've been wanting
>to know that was being
>too much of a #####
>to show you. Well, I'm
>tired of being a little
>##### and want to be
>that man. That man you
>still desire, that man you
>still want, that man that
>takes your breath away with
>one kiss, that man that
>makes your heart smile, that
>man you love! I aint
>scurred no mo'! (Yeah, that
>was country) I dont want
>us to end Niambi. I'm
>crazy about you and also
>miss you ardently. I would
>love to start fresh if
>that's possible, but trust I
>am serious. This is not
>a game and there will
>be no 3some activity going
>on. It's all about you.
>I'm putting it out on
>the line, like I should
>have done before, but sometimes
>it takes a couple bricks
>slapped upside my head before
>I see clearly. I've created
>this mess and now I
>want to create something wholesome,
>with you.

I hope Niambi is familiar with the phrase, "Too little, too late" repeats to self, and to "him." There's no way they can "create something wholesome" after 2+ YEARS of ??? The only reason he is "coming clean" now? imho Ego. One of his women is stepping out--the other one's probably wised up, too. And, that would land his canine a$$ where it belonged -- alone and in the doghouse.
>
>With all my heart,
>LBJ
>
>LBJ?? Niambi was dating Lyndon Baines Johnson?? (36th pres. of the USA) Ewww! No wonder LBJ's not available for Niambi! He's been dead since 1973!!! (that would explain someone else speaking on the telephone, though!) LOL! (totally tongue in cheek here, when I saw "LBJ" that made me laugh.)

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "For the record..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-06 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

I hope that you all understand what he's referring to, 'cause I don't. But, trust me, the "Mystic" he's referring to? It's not me!

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary
Edit to say: FWIW, It's not the Arctic Fox friend that I draw that part of my screen name from, either.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-06, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: For the record..."
Hah hah hah Mystic... it crossed my mind fleetingly... and the whole conspiracy thing, you know, between SO and these boards!

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-06, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: 3rd and final Situation Man response"
Thanks for providing all of this Sharnina... very interesting. It seems like there's more going on there than you would think.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
What a DAWG this guy is. His e-mail responses that I've read here make me want to hurl!!!! Niambi is sooo desperate to be with this loser that she's completely blind to the reality of the entire situation. He's slick!! This other woman finally gets smart and kicks him to the curb....so where else is he to turn??? Tell( stupid a$$) Niambi exactly what she wants to hear so she'll be eating out of his hand all over again.
my guess?? It probably worked like a charm!!! I don't know about you all, but I have yet to see any proof from Niambi that she's really willing to cut this guy loose. In fact she seems downright OBSESSED!!!
And as difficult as it appeared for Niambi to hit the send button on her e-mail, how easy do you think it was for her to go back home and say " SHE MADE ME DO IT, I DID'NT MEAN A SINGLE WORD OF IT, HONEY, I SWEAR!!!"
I think its safe to say, Niambi continues to carry on with this loser!!
If SO comes back for another season, maybe we can look forward to a reunion starring all 3 of them!!!

05-15-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
I understand perfectly what Mr. Situation Man's response was to Niambi in his e-mail reply. It was code for "I can't wait to take, take, take and take some more from you. I have no interest in investing myself in you. I am not going to make any promises to you, or change *my* life in any way. I will *allow* you to give, give, give your love to *me* and I can't wait to see what you have to give me,since you are offering more goodies than Santa Claus, and for free, and with no strings attached. Even for the man in the red suit I have to behave myself if I want more than coal or an empty stocking. But, you, Niambi? You are far more generous than Santa Claus! I don't even have to behave myself during the year, and I still end up with a full stocking. I can't wait until you're back home to see what goodies you leave me. Then, when you turn around and leave, I'll share them with my live in girlfriend. Give all you want. I'm here for the taking. (and taking, and taking, and taking..)

Niambi! If you fall for this? Shame on you!

Niambi said something to Iyanla about how when you hear what you want it just pulls you in deeper. You "heard what you WANTED" in that e-mail?? Geez! I think it's more: "I read into what I hoped he'd really mean, in that e-mail." He didn't say one iota or breadcrumb of flattery or anything that says, "I love you" in there. Nothing. at.all.

If Niambi is "pulled in" any deeper with that tripe? She's pulled all the way down the rabbit hole and into Wonder Land! Say hi to the Chesire cat and the White Rabbit for me! That scary fantasy land would be more fun that this relationship! Kick.him.to.the.curb!

And Iyanla just talks more cr*p about "if Niambi chooses this relationship--blah blah" why didn't Iyanla ask Niambi, "Where's the love in his response?"

Answer: None.

05-15-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
But..but, but... he said, "I'm crazy about you and also miss you ardently." He used the word "ardently." Doesn't that count for something???

05-15-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
yes, I adrently want to continue to have sex with you and cheat on you and use you and take from you and use you some more. What a loser. Niambi wake up "He's Just Not That Into You".

05-15-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
LOL

05-15-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>But..but, but... he said, "I'm crazy
>about you and also miss
>you ardently." He used the
>word "ardently." Doesn't that count
>for something???
>
>Yeah. It counts for three things:
1. SM's ability to parrot Niambi.
2. SM can read. And,
3. SM has a fire in his loins.

"Ardent" how accurate for "horny dog."

05-15-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
Just a great big ol' HORN DOG!"

LOL

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
DId I miss it or what - I don't recall reading even once his plans to leave the woman he's currently with. So what's his plan? Is it to just be 'nicer' while he continues to carry on with both women?? This guy's a loser and Niambi is a dumb as a box of rocks - has the personality of the box of rocks as well.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
I think it's apparent that this guy does'nt care if she's a box of rocks. It's a box of somthin else he's after!! The other woman leaving him was an assumption I made after reading a post further back on this thread. Whether or not you believe "ms. Nikai" is who she says she is,.... She could feeding us a pack of lies or she could actually be for real, I'll let you decide. Honestly I don't think it matters either way. Is it safe to say that we've all known men like this??? I remember when I was single. I knew lots of dawgs like this one. You could'nt pay me to date a single one. No Thanx!! I'm sure this guy has a ho for every day of the week, and then some. Niambi is only another name on his "Guaranteed Booty Call List"!! I think she can do much better!! The unfortunate part is that she never will. SHE JUST DOES'NT GET IT!!!! Niambi, silly, silly girl.....you want to be happy??? Find yourself a REAL man ( you can do it), who will give you the respect and attention you deserve.

05-16-06, 07:53 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
> Is it safe to
>say that we've all known
>men like this???

Yes. I divorced mine. And, I don't call him, e-mail him, or skywrite over his home, either. Do I sometimes miss him? Sure. (It is a little different, though, he was my husband) Do I tell him that I miss him, when it occurs to me that I do? Heck NO! He doesn't deserve to know that, and neither does the horse--I mean-- girlfriend he lives with now. The way I figure it, if she wants to think she's won--and do his dishes and laundry--I say, Go for it.

Niambi has a lot to learn. There's nothing wrong with having feelings for someone. Feelings are feelings. by the nature of being "feelings" they are not always (often aren't) rational. It's what we DO with these feelings that determines our character and shows others our self-esteem.

I think Niambi must not think very much of herself to keep this up. Sad.

05-16-06, 08:00 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>DId I miss it or what
>- I don't recall reading
>even once his plans to
>leave the woman he's currently
>with. So what's his
>plan? Is it to just
>be 'nicer' while he continues
>to carry on with both
>women??

I'm going with "Yes" to your question for $1,000 Alex. Ding! (Oh. Except for the "be nicer" part. I don't buy that, either.)

05-16-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Niambi's email to Mr. S."
>Just a great big ol' HORN
>DOG!"
>
Niambi's next conversation with Situation BOY? She should burst into her "shining" voice and do her best Elvis impersonation of Hound Dog, but change it to "Horn Dog."

Can you picture Niambi on the telephone with Situation BOY (Because I refuse to call him a "Man" anymore) bursting into singing"

You ain’t nothin’ but a HORN DOG
Cryin’ all the time.
You ain’t nothin’ but a HORN DOG
Cryin’ all the time.
Well, you ain’t never caught a rabbit
And you ain’t no friend of mine.

When they said you was high classed,
Well, that was just a lie.
When they said you was high classed,
Well, that was just a lie.
You ain’t never caught a rabbit
And you ain’t no friend of mine.

---And, Situation BOY and Niambi are lucky that the "rabbit" never "died" either. I hope that rabbit stays very much alive--forever.
>
>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •