The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SinCityLola 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SinCityLola Click to send private message to SinCityLola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
I only caught the last few mintues of today's show, but turned it on just in time to see Christie touching and rubbing Jodi's head, etc.. Looked like a little more than comfort to me! These two crack me up. Get a room ladies.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy Juliejo 05-09-06 1
 RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy BimBo 05-09-06 2
   RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy geminirose 05-09-06 3
       RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy c27 05-09-06 4
       RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy petmama 05-09-06 5
 RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy Mama_Pita 05-09-06 6
 Locking Bebo 05-09-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
You know I had to turn the channel until that secene was over. I thought they were going to need a room. It is sickening to watch. I am just sure Jodi is Bi-sexual and has the hots for Christie. Which is OKay, I JUST DONT WANT TO watch them.
PEACE

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
That was totally GROSS!!! I had to look away!!

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
I was halfway paying attention when Jodi and Christie were in bed… I just thought they were having a talk about the mask or whatever. But then I noticed how close they were to each other and how intimate their body language and eye contact were, and it just seemed oogey.

Didn’t they look like a couple (not like a couple of friends, but like a couple in love) sharing an intimate moment after making up from an argument?

I seriously thought Jodi was gonna move in for a kiss and that I would be traumatized for life. I would never comfort my best friend by lying in bed with her, caressing her head and face, and gazing into her eyes. If that’s their thing, then that’s their thing, but I don’t want to watch it either.

I get that there are touch feely people in the world, but come on. SO needs to start addressing a certain issue when certain women (like Jodi or Megg) enter the house.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-09-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
They looked like a couple of something alright. YUCK!!! They were to close for women, thats for sure. They did look rather gayish to me too.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
>I was halfway paying attention when
>Jodi and Christie were in
>bed… I just thought they
>were having a talk about
>the mask or whatever. But
>then I noticed how close
>they were to each other
>and how intimate their body
>language and eye contact were,
>and it just seemed oogey.
>
>
>Didn’t they look like a couple
>(not like a couple of
>friends, but like a couple
>in love) sharing an intimate
>moment after making up from
>an argument?
>
>I seriously thought Jodi was gonna
>move in for a kiss
>and that I would be
>traumatized for life. I would
>never comfort my best friend
>by lying in bed with
>her, caressing her head and
>face, and gazing into her
>eyes. If that’s their thing,
>then that’s their thing, but
>I don’t want to watch
>it either...
>

The whole disgusting scene looked like the aftermath of a lover's quarrel. Especially when Christie kissed Jodi's hands. Baaaaaaaaaarf!!!

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi & Christie Rather Chummy"
I wouldnt be the least bit suprised if those two slipped off in a closet somewhere, or even taken a shower together, they way they act. If all of us here on the forum get that creepy feeling inside of us whenever we see those two touching,then im sure they are doing the "nasty", think about it, why would we all cringe and have to look away if it was nothing??? because IT ISNT nothing, something is going on, IMO

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Locking"
Jodi & Christie <> Individual Houseguest.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •