The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cassie's GONE!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cassie's GONE!!!!"
Well I for one am not sad to see her gone. I thought after keeping her on for days and days with nothing to do after her meeting with Dustin that her meeting with another adoptive Mom and party was rather stupid and lame but I'll take it if it means no more Cassie. I did find it interesting that they made no mention that she had a job or place to live.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! annie828 05-09-06 1
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! mMicki 05-09-06 2
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Juliejo 05-09-06 3
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! tvfun 05-09-06 4
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! annie828 05-09-06 5
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Lanna42 05-09-06 6
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Bellachic 05-09-06 7
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Baxtera 05-09-06 8
       RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! staceeturner 05-09-06 9
           RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Biff 05-09-06 10
           RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! sm2 05-09-06 11
           RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! tac_2 05-09-06 12
               RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Juliejo 05-09-06 13
                   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! jonimoni 05-09-06 14
                       RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! petmama 05-09-06 15
                           RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Twinkles 05-09-06 16
                           RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Zephyr 05-09-06 17
                               RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! jonimoni 05-09-06 19
                               WARNING - Zephyr mysticwolf 05-09-06 20
                                   RE: WARNING - Zephyr Zephyr 05-09-06 25
                                       RE: WARNING - Zephyr mysticwolf 05-10-06 27
                   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! sweet cheeks 05-09-06 21
                       RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! jonimoni 05-09-06 22
                       RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Baxtera 05-10-06 29
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! maryellennaco 05-09-06 18
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! eire_heart74 05-09-06 23
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! dasboot 05-09-06 24
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! Boots12565 05-10-06 26
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! JustBNMe 05-10-06 28
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! AmazonBlue 05-10-06 30
 RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! startingover2 05-12-06 31
   RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! redpurse 05-14-06 32
       RE: Cassie's GONE!!!! origsofan 05-14-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-09-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
>Well I for one am not
>sad to see her gone.
> I thought after keeping
>her on for days and
>days with nothing to do
>after her meeting with Dustin
>that her meeting with another
>adoptive Mom and party was
>rather stupid and lame but
>I'll take it if it
>means no more Cassie.
>I did find it interesting
>that they made no mention
>that she had a job
>or place to live.

Well, you can only do so much for someone....you can only help those who WANT help. I don't believe Cassie cared much about her future beyond Dustin....

She will go home to her rented room and pine away about why Dustin didn't want to come visit her, and continue stalking him till she is back on the streets with a bottle in hand. Be careful what you wish for...I guess she forgot to "yell out to the univers" what her hearts desire is...oops IV wasn't her LC....tooooooo bad for Cassie.

Glad she is GONE!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mMicki 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mMicki Click to send private message to mMicki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I like Cassie and I'm so happy for her that she met her son.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I am glad she is gone and maybe for good this time. She is a piece of work for sure. I never got her and I never liked her and I wont' miss her either.
PEACE

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

LETS ALL REJOICE!

Ding Dong! The BOBBLE HEAD is GONE. What bobble head? CASSIE!
Ding Dong! The CASSIE is GONE.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, CASSIE IS GONE.
She's gone where the DRUNKS go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The BOBBLE HEAD IS GONE!

okay, copied this from the apprentice site and changed it up

YO HO..YO HO....
Don't let the whiskey bottle hit you over the head on your way out!

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-09-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
HA HA HA HA ....could that be more fitting? !!!

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
tvfun,whickey bottle? They must have run out of jigsaw puzzles for Cassie to do.Time to move on.

Bellachic 52 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bellachic Click to send private message to Bellachic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I wish her well. I'm also glad we won't ever have to see that good mornin' dance again. I still have nightmares.

05-09-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I wish Dustin well. I hope he comes through this OK and finds a way to provide appropriate involvement, boundaries, and balance for Cassie in his life. I hope his relationship with his adoptive Mom doesn't suffer over this and Cassie doesn't attempt to damage it even further.

I'm so glad we won't have to look at sad sack anymore.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I just want to add that although she drove me bonkers and her voice is as bad as Lisa's whining phony cry, that I wish her well with her journey with her son and hope that through it all HE does not get hurt more than what he has to be now. let's just hope that they the LC's have some sort of aftercare plan for the both of them, now instead of muting it when cassie is on all I have to mute now is when Jodi is talking thru her nose YUCK!

short&sassy

Biff 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Biff Click to send private message to Biff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
It's about time. I cannot stand that pathetic, whining woman. What she really needs is a slap.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
SO was not shown here until this season so I didn't see Cassie last year. When it was announced she was coming and reading the comments about her, I thought how much can someone shake their head to get the nickname "bobble head". OMG, she does constantly nod her head. I've got to agree with the voice also. Her's and Antonia's winning......

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
Bon Voyage, Cassie. Hopefully, you don't drift anywhere near another sucker or expect anyone else to fish you out of your ocean of lies and deceit.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
There was a woamn named Cassie
who thought she was sexy and Sassie,

She liked to get high on drugs, booze, meth and cocaine
but she always ended up in the wrong lane,

She gave up her son when he was an infant, and didnt care
she didnt think it was to hard to bare,

Then one day Cassie grew up and got sober
and came to the SO house to start over,

She wanted her son no matter the cost
and so she lied and betrayed, but she still lost

Now she is gone and we wont miss her much,
just hope she stays off the blow, and out of touch.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I am so freaking glad that she is GONE. I hope that Dustin watches all the rerun shows, or someone gives him copies. I want him to see why his mother kept her away. Cassie tells an ugly story of her past and then makes certain we know she feels she has no responsibilty for any of it. I want him to know that her story changed any number of times so that he can know what he is really dealing with in her. She could do major damage in his relationship with his mom and Cassie wouldn't mind, she has built her up to be this huge monster so I'm thinkin she thinks he would be better off without her. Boys of his age are so fragile, I have been through three and they are in no way men. I am happy she is gone, maybe I can stop thinking and worrying about this young man I never met. Oh, well, I am sooooo happy she is gone!!! Ding dong the bobble head is gone.....

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
What really irritated me was Iyanla's comment to Cassie in group today. "I did nothing wrong"? Only if becoming a prostitute to support your drinking and drug habits isn't wrong.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I think it's the idea that people make the best choices they can with the tools, beliefs, strengths, level of self-esteem, etc. they have at the time. I have to admit when I heard it my head spun and I thought, WHAT??? and i had to figure out what in the heck they could possibly mean.

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

>What really irritated me was Iyanla's
>comment to Cassie in group
>today. "I did nothing wrong"?
>Only if becoming a prostitute
>to support your drinking and
>drug habits isn't wrong.

Cassie never resorted to prostitution. If you're intent on bashing this woman, there's plenty to use if you just stick to the actual facts.

05-09-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

Cassie admitted to sleeping with over 400 men for drugs and a place to sleep. I believe this is prostitution, just because she said no money changed hands doesn't change the facts as Cassie herself presented them. St. Cassie said she also went to ER's to get admitted to the hospital for drugs, but that wasn't her fault. She has not once admitted any responsibility for any of the choices she made to screw up her life. The only way to change your life is to admit your mistakes, know what you did wrong and choose differently.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "WARNING - Zephyr"
And, one "fact" is that this board does not tolerate bashing other posters. Fact, or not, posters are permitted to bash the show and show participants in whatever manner they like. Neither you, nor anyone else, will bash them for doing so.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: WARNING - Zephyr"
>Fact, or not,
>posters are permitted to bash
>the show and show participants
>in whatever manner they like.

I did not realize that people are allowed to just make stuff up about the participants.

>Neither you, nor anyone else,
>will bash them for doing
>so.

I wasn't and you know it. I was just pointing out the lie.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: WARNING - Zephyr"
Have you seen our "Be the Houseguest" thread?

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"

I don't think she gave her son up for adoption until he was
three years old.
And I do believe the adoptive Mother did the lying .
She told Dustin his real Mom was dead.

05-09-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
She indeed gave him up at birth, she had an open adoption until he was 3 then she blew that by being an addict. She has repeatedly lied during the few weeks she has been on the show, I can only imagine how many lies she told the adoptive mom over the last almost 20 years. She told us "I have been clean for 13 years." Then she told Rhonda that she called the adoptive mom drunk on Dustin's 14th birthday, 13+14=27 and this young man is 19?? Huh? She quit smoking too, or did she, she was smokin in the garden the other day...... Well, atleast we can take a breath now because she is GONE. I am doing the happy dance!

05-10-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
Cassie's story has changed so many times but she did in fact give him up at birth. There is some indication she did have contact with him until age 3 when her drinking/drugging behavior became an issue for the adoptive parents and they stopped allowing her to visit.

As for the actual split with the adoptive parents, what they actually told Dustin about her, etc. we have the word of a constant liar Cassie, her story has changed on numerous occasions, and the bitter mistress now 2nd ex-wife of the adoptive father. Neither seem credible witnesses regarding what exactly happened with Dustin. He never explained what his Mom said or did and his comment about Cassie being dead could have been edited for effect, who knows. The truth and SO are rarely together.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

With you 100% Baxtera!! I'm SOOO glad Cassie's off the screen. Not a moment too soon, IMHO. And did any of you notice how she said at the end, "I've started over and over and OVER.
Cya, buh-bye.. BE GONE!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
And did any
>of you notice how she
>said at the end, "I've
>started over and over and
>OVER.
>Cya, buh-bye.. BE GONE!

I noticed that too and couldn';t help but snicker a bit at it.

I am really glad she is gone. I had a very hard time relating anything she had to say to my life. She seemed so confused and blurred.

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
Cassie's GONE??? YAAAAAAAAAAY! WOO HOO! What a manipulator. Dustin has his hands full.

My biggest wish for her is that she can somehow harness, channel and focus the energy and good cheer she musters for her good morning song and dance on national tv. I'd like to see her sing and dance her way right out the door to a steady full-time job every morning. Yeh, sing it all the way to work and to her boss and co-workers when she gets there.

(That would be good tv)

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
Im gonna miss Cassie(SIGH)!I really liked her story & wish her and Dustin the Best!!PEACE AT YA

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
They say the 3rd times a charm so maybe Cassie really is gone. I may have to work up my own Good Morning dance since now I can turn on SO and not see her in the morning LOL Whoo Hooo

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
The voice! Pop Her Already!

The Morning Happy Dance - I couldnt shake that image out of my head for days.

startingover2 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail startingover2 Click to send private message to startingover2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
I can't stand Cassie! She's so fake happy all of the time, she's like a muppet on a kid's show. I am GLAD she's gone! HURRAY!

redpurse 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-06, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redpurse Click to send private message to redpurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
maybe i am just being stupid, but i really thought cassie was for real. maybe at one time, she was a young, confused girl who saw no other options in her life. so then, after years of alcohol and drugs, she found a way to help herself. i would like to think so. because there are many, many, people like her out there. as a teacher, i see the children of these seemingly hopeless young girls. but i do whole-heartedly agree that the good morning dance was so stupid. and she should get a regular job like everyone else!

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Cassie's GONE!!!!"
Cassie is a troubled woman who's been on drugs and had a hard childhood and a hard life. There's a lot of other women just like her. Not everyone is fortunate to have a good childhood with supportive parents. I hope Cassie continues to do well in whatever she wants to do. I hope her and her son can find a peaceful relationship. Life is tough, it's even tougher with a background like Cassies. Then there's living in a world where there's so much ill will to someone like Cassie. Cassie, right on!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •