The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standingingraceandtruth 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standingingraceandtruth Click to send private message to standingingraceandtruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi"
Is jodi the only hg with a real job, or any kind of hope to be able to cope in the real world? I know alot of people here make fun of her, but come on.... who in that house will be able to exist after the show without pimping themselves in one way or another?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi techstyle 05-09-06 1
   RE: Jodi Juliejo 05-09-06 2
       RE: Jodi Baxtera 05-09-06 3
           RE: Jodi Twinkles 05-09-06 4
               RE: Jodi TexasSOfan 05-09-06 5
                   RE: Jodi Incognito 05-09-06 6
                   RE: Jodi Twinkles 05-09-06 7
 RE: Jodi petmama 05-09-06 8
   RE: Jodi JustBNMe 05-10-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi"
No one. I have tired of watching Jodi trying so hard to be vunerable when she is not - she is a force to be reckoned with. I was enjoying watching her soften up, but Jodi is intense. Her eyes are always analytical, searching for information-trying to get to the root. I have no doubt her business will be profitable and that she will not be scamming anyone or not doing her homework. Jodi isn't getting by in life because of a cherub face, killer shut up body, or an adorable voice. In fact I don't think Jodi could sell $200.00 in cash on ebay for $120 some odd dollars, because she is just Jodi. She'll need to work, real work, real hard. I would not be suprised if her work was of a technical/research nature. I'm not sure what her original issues were- to "let go of the mask" After yesterday I would have said Back off B---- I'm Fierce, but I hide alot of pain,so what I could support all of you!" I feel Jodi would rather understand something than not. I agree she could get that wild girl look in her eye that unnerves alot of people - but could she make a decent buck? I'm sure. ( maybe not as a plumber, maybe in job placement where she could try to help everyone and at least get paid for it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi"
I have tired of Jodi from day one. She is as hard as nails until someone says somthing to her that she doesnt like and then she wilts like a flower who has had to much time in the sun. I will just be happy when she is gone.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-09-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi"
Jodi at least seems to understand to eat and live one must earn a living something many of the guests at SO have lacked a firm or even basic understanding of. She is intense and from a man we probably wouldn't find it as offensive. We excuse the helpless women and critize the overally aggressive just as we tend to critize the whimpy guy.

Jodi at least will be able to hold a job and support herself without having to sell paper flowers or auction stolen memorbilia from the so house.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi"
Christie has some mysterious source of income. She has paid for many things and doesn't have "get a job" or "learn to get a job" as part of her goals.

TexasSOfan 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TexasSOfan Click to send private message to TexasSOfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi"
Twinkles, you hit on something I've always wondered about. How did Christie pay for the gastric surgery and all of the plastic surgeries? That had to cost a fortune.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-09-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi"
I seem to recall Christie mentioning something about a "settlement" shortly after she moved into the house? Admittedly, she has an interesting past! My jaw dropped, literally, when she related the hammer story! YiKES!!!
Incognito

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi"
and don't forget the cost of rehab!
... I imagine she works somewhere with a combination of great insurance where she got the gastric bypass and initial tummy tuck approved in the first place plus rehab and maybe sugar daddy connections with upper management (or something like that related to her "addiction to romance") to help her pay for her other plastic surgeries. ( I just connected dots to come to that and have no other reason to believe it)

Maybe she has a good salary and does that medical savings plan where your employer sets aside the money before taxes ... you get a tax break and saves for it.

I've come to the realization in the last year or so that the money people used to use to buy a car and save toward a house now goes to things like botox, collagen, and plastic surgery. She might make a decent/modest salary and realized she was spending all her money (above necessities) on surgeries.

let's see - how can this be on topic? lol - well maybe she get's on Jodi's case is that they do see each other as equally functioning compared to the other women if they really are the only ones who have jobs?

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi"
According to what Jodi told Iyanla today, she appears to be between jobs. She said something about starting a business. Since she's never said anything about her work before coming to the SOH, maybe she'd recently quit.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodi"
Petmama I heard that too. When Jodi said what little she has about her work in past episodes she said it the past tense like she is not working now and has no job to return to. I find her much too abrasive to do anything having to do with the public. She is obnoxious and her voice (like Cassie's) doesn't emit the sounds of confidence or trust I would want for business as an employer or a customer. Maybe she is a window dresser and messes with mannequins all day. They don't talk back or disagree with her and she can caress them all she wants to.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •